Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Angel: Emmanuel Is A Flirt, He Doesn't Love Liquorose (BBNaija) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Angel: Emmanuel Is A Flirt, He Doesn't Love Liquorose (BBNaija) (26371 Views)

Who Wins BBNaija Season 6: Whitemoney, Liquorose, Pere, Cross, Angel, Emmanuel? / Liquorose: Phyno Gave Me N300,000 After Dancing To His Song / BBNaija S6: Liquorose Becomes First To Hit 1m Followers On Instagram (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angel: Emmanuel Is A Flirt, He Doesn't Love Liquorose (BBNaija) by Khez: 12:52pm On Sep 06, 2021
Are you people even sure he likes girls ? The boy thing dey vex me fa
Re: Angel: Emmanuel Is A Flirt, He Doesn't Love Liquorose (BBNaija) by Vlain: 1:26pm On Sep 06, 2021
kestolove95:
That tomboy call liquorose, love na byforce ni? He should allow emma flex abeg, its obvious emma no like her

Reminds me of tolanibaj and prince.
It’s was one sided and it was glaring clear for tbaj to see but she was still forcing herself in the ship and she got the biggest embarrassment of her life during and after the show.it’s made a mess during the reunion. Abeg if pesin no like u the way you like am just pull out and stop embarrassing urself.it’s disgusting to watch and u will definitely regret it except you have the stomach for it and you can be shamed.

2 Likes

Re: Angel: Emmanuel Is A Flirt, He Doesn't Love Liquorose (BBNaija) by Vlain: 1:34pm On Sep 06, 2021
humilitypays:
of course Liquor is forcing herself on the young man. She is older than him, she is not that cute, she is just wasting her time unless she wins the 90million and use it to entrap Jigolo Emma, if not lipsrsealed

Dear ladies, you get fine face doesn't make you a beautiful or hot chick....killer shape is more important to guys than a fine face, sadly cry

My own na fine face over killer shape. U can’t be ugly near me

1 Like

Re: Angel: Emmanuel Is A Flirt, He Doesn't Love Liquorose (BBNaija) by seyz91(m): 2:34pm On Sep 06, 2021
cheesy
FlipModeSquade:
Who be the Emma?

And who be the alcoholic Liquor,Rose?

Wey Angel Gabriel dey talk about for heaven?

Abegi?

Somebody should help me with the answer..
Re: Angel: Emmanuel Is A Flirt, He Doesn't Love Liquorose (BBNaija) by lexyclasy: 3:18pm On Sep 06, 2021
shawante:
He can't wait to see you outside could mean many things
Thank you don't mind that okproko girl. Is it a must to love in the house.
Re: Angel: Emmanuel Is A Flirt, He Doesn't Love Liquorose (BBNaija) by seanjy4konji: 3:52pm On Sep 06, 2021
she don conclude for the guy
Re: Angel: Emmanuel Is A Flirt, He Doesn't Love Liquorose (BBNaija) by Spectaclesawe25: 4:41pm On Sep 06, 2021
NeloNelo:

Read through this
https://thegisthouse.com/bbnaija-boma-takes-responsibility-his-actions-he-apologizes/

Ain't a fan of BBN, but the little time i get to watch thr show after work, i understand few things about the characters in the show.
Angel might be 21years but she is way too exposed. Saskay is also 21years but not jumping from one guy to another.
She did want the guys to be attracted to her because of her display here and dre but when Sammie wanted to show sm commitment, she shut him out and moved on immediately, why throw ursef on guys when u dnt want anything serious, its better you let them know.
She wanted to seduce michael to kissing her cos one of her fantasy is to kiss all the male housemates, michael was able to control himself, u would see that she respected Michael from there, if michael package himself well outside d house, he wl bang her easily, cos she still feels michael is doing hard to get.
Boma got his issues but take it or leave it, Angel isn't a saint either, after all she started the insult by saying by using the 'f' word on boma.

1 Like

Re: Angel: Emmanuel Is A Flirt, He Doesn't Love Liquorose (BBNaija) by Gfskw: 5:26pm On Sep 06, 2021
Oh
Re: Angel: Emmanuel Is A Flirt, He Doesn't Love Liquorose (BBNaija) by shawante(m): 7:16pm On Sep 06, 2021
lexyclasy:
Thank you don't mind that okproko girl. Is it a must to love in the house.
I tire o..
Re: Angel: Emmanuel Is A Flirt, He Doesn't Love Liquorose (BBNaija) by shawante(m): 7:18pm On Sep 06, 2021
ceejay10:
sense will not kee you
grin grin grin
Re: Angel: Emmanuel Is A Flirt, He Doesn't Love Liquorose (BBNaija) by shawante(m): 7:21pm On Sep 06, 2021
iamtardey:
In that situation, it's flirty.
How are you certain it was flirty. It could possibly be that he has a business idea that he probably would like her to key into... Or it might even be possible that she just made it all up

1 Like

Re: Angel: Emmanuel Is A Flirt, He Doesn't Love Liquorose (BBNaija) by sharisto(m): 9:49pm On Sep 06, 2021
Queen 4d money

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Moment Mercy Eke Entered BBNaija 'All Stars' House In Stylish Outfit (Video) / Share The Best Nollywood Movies You Watched In Recent Times / BBNaija: Rivers State Government Asks For Support For Marvis (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.