Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,767 members, 7,840,996 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Ghanaian Couple Stuck In Each Other While Having Sex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghanaian Couple Stuck In Each Other While Having Sex (77108 Views)

Trending Video Of Ghanaian Couple Kissing Passionately At Their Wedding Ceremony / Ghanaian Couple Engage In Sexually-Charged Dance At Their Wedding (Pix, Video) / A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Couple Stuck In Each Other While Having Sex by Vickkybones(m): 2:59pm On Sep 06, 2021
Help an undergraduate in need, I'm in deep hunger right now.
UBA bank.
Thanks God bless

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Couple Stuck In Each Other While Having Sex by Hassanmaye(m): 2:59pm On Sep 06, 2021
Bantino:
grin grin
The couple are bonding
grin grin
Hahahhahahaha Bad boy don't you pity them
Re: Ghanaian Couple Stuck In Each Other While Having Sex by buJu234: 3:04pm On Sep 06, 2021
na movie na..

but in reality its called penis captivus

they should just relax a bit like 5-10hrs the vaginal muscles will relax.. then he can come out.

but if its because of fucking another wife & Magu is involved .. me nor get solution oo

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Couple Stuck In Each Other While Having Sex by SeriouslySense(m): 3:04pm On Sep 06, 2021
I think you are right

chukel:
Called vaginismus

Re: Ghanaian Couple Stuck In Each Other While Having Sex by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 06, 2021
THIS IS WHAT DOG SPARM can do by scrap the sparm and add the rest to get the job done
Re: Ghanaian Couple Stuck In Each Other While Having Sex by Blitzerz: 3:07pm On Sep 06, 2021
tianshie:
This is staged, One of the "rescuers" is even trying hard not to laugh in the back.
If u were there, won't u laugh?
Do u even know the meaning of what the man is chanting?
Re: Ghanaian Couple Stuck In Each Other While Having Sex by Blitzerz: 3:09pm On Sep 06, 2021
chukel:
Called vaginismus
They didn't say it doesn't have name.

It's why it follows a pattern that is the. Puzzle.
Re: Ghanaian Couple Stuck In Each Other While Having Sex by pikechukwu6(m): 3:09pm On Sep 06, 2021
This is called gluing not s*x... cheesy grin cheesy, I just dey think something as I watch them shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ghanaian Couple Stuck In Each Other While Having Sex by Blitzerz: 3:10pm On Sep 06, 2021
Ishilove:
Penis captivus.
That simply means " captured penis" in Latin.

What causes it? Is the issue
Re: Ghanaian Couple Stuck In Each Other While Having Sex by Blackdisciple(m): 3:10pm On Sep 06, 2021
Why is kwame crying na

Em don go b@ng someone's wife abi
Re: Ghanaian Couple Stuck In Each Other While Having Sex by Deasegun19(m): 3:11pm On Sep 06, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

A partner with untreated sexually transmitted infections can infect you by licking their vagina or penis.

Pass it on.

lipsrsealed

pun intended? at "pass it on"
Re: Ghanaian Couple Stuck In Each Other While Having Sex by Salsal11: 3:12pm On Sep 06, 2021
Mammy Water de sleep, nyanka he goat go disturb them.

They will slowly melt into each other and the man will disappear, while the woman becomes a she-male.
Re: Ghanaian Couple Stuck In Each Other While Having Sex by Richy4(m): 3:13pm On Sep 06, 2021
Why do I feel that this was staged? It has all the qualities..

Queen of the Lake dragged them in the middle of the Lake grin... They were not at the shores of the Lake like any reasonable human who will change position at some point.

Wrapper that covered them was well tied properly that no matter the movement, it will not loose shocked

Video kept on repeating the same things for 2mins +... cheesy even the lady was cool and collected..

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Couple Stuck In Each Other While Having Sex by CALCULUS16: 3:13pm On Sep 06, 2021
wunmi590:

Their village people now wpukd be like, you did it the first time we no talk, you did it again the second time...

Now is the third, we are going to punish you cheesy
This might not be village people
In medicine, it's called Penis captivus.
Browse on it to clear ur mind
Re: Ghanaian Couple Stuck In Each Other While Having Sex by saddler: 3:14pm On Sep 06, 2021
Fuckyoumod:
This people want to behave like whites that bleeps anyhow and anywhere the like.

This is Africa, you don't fuvck anywhere you like Some places are sacred.

Where I'm from it is forbidden to fuvk on bare ground.

But wait ooh why was the man shouting?because I saw him trying to cover the lady's wrapper with his left hand. So how can a man in really pain down there be more interested in covering another person?
Lol....
Re: Ghanaian Couple Stuck In Each Other While Having Sex by mysticwarrior(m): 3:15pm On Sep 06, 2021
This is what should have happened to Boma and Tega.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Couple Stuck In Each Other While Having Sex by chukel(m): 3:21pm On Sep 06, 2021
Blitzerz:

They didn't say it doesn't have name.

It's why it follows a pattern that is the. Puzzle.
what pattern. There is no pattern. It happens in some women. Some are just predisposed to it.
Re: Ghanaian Couple Stuck In Each Other While Having Sex by WaffenSS(m): 3:25pm On Sep 06, 2021
Africans and their nonsensical beliefs.
Re: Ghanaian Couple Stuck In Each Other While Having Sex by Blitzerz: 3:25pm On Sep 06, 2021
chukel:
what pattern. There is no pattern. It happens in some women. Some are just predisposed to it.
Just check nairaland and other blogs even newspapers..you will see the pattern of where it always happens....

Besides you have not told us why it happens. "It happens in some" is not explanation why.
Re: Ghanaian Couple Stuck In Each Other While Having Sex by ThatFairGuy1: 3:31pm On Sep 06, 2021
Bin content, trash. If they were to be adulterer, they would cause the ladies husband. Now they are couple, they still have to accuse one innocent River undecided

This is PENIS CAPTIVUS [s]
Fuckyoumod:
This people want to behave like whites that bleeps anyhow and anywhere the like.

But wait ooh why was the man shouting?because I saw him trying to cover the lady's wrapper with his left hand. So how can a man in really pain down there be more interested in covering another person?
Lol....
[/s]
Re: Ghanaian Couple Stuck In Each Other While Having Sex by Reallbiz: 3:31pm On Sep 06, 2021
I think sex is over rated

For your personal care products holla at me

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Couple Stuck In Each Other While Having Sex by supereagle(m): 3:35pm On Sep 06, 2021
[quote author=Gbongwon1 post=105546845] How will scientists explain this now

Disclaimer: you're hereby advised not the read or click on my signature intentionally.
penis captivus( captured penis) is the name. grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Couple Stuck In Each Other While Having Sex by fof1: 3:38pm On Sep 06, 2021
Fuckyoumod:

But wait ooh why was the man shouting?because I saw him trying to cover the lady's wrapper with his left hand. So how can a man in real pain down there be more interested in covering another person?
Lol....

Na him Wife unclothedness he is Protecting O... A wise MAN indeed.
Re: Ghanaian Couple Stuck In Each Other While Having Sex by owunabastard: 3:41pm On Sep 06, 2021
This is just a movie scene
Re: Ghanaian Couple Stuck In Each Other While Having Sex by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:45pm On Sep 06, 2021
Damn! cheesy
Re: Ghanaian Couple Stuck In Each Other While Having Sex by galaxy2020(m): 3:46pm On Sep 06, 2021
Movie scene...
Re: Ghanaian Couple Stuck In Each Other While Having Sex by AmuEbule: 3:48pm On Sep 06, 2021
The solution is to pour warm water on the area. cheesy cheesy
Re: Ghanaian Couple Stuck In Each Other While Having Sex by ppogba: 3:49pm On Sep 06, 2021
Chioma99:
please my fellow nairalanders i just want to ask a question......

how profitable is chilli pepper farming?

is it a profitable farming venture or not just that profitable.

am in Lagos and a friend of mine is looking to invest heavily on chilli pepper farming

i want to know if there are steady buyers for it or not.

although pepper sells well but i don't really know of this chilli pepper

please how profitable is it here in Lagos?

thanks....

I wouldn't know about how lucrative the pepper is in the market. But, I will tell you some truth.

1. You are in Lagos and considering farming. Very good idea but know that the closest you can get a land for your farming is Epe. That is if it is not even outside Lagos. Wherever it may be, the clearing, planting and other activities will be done by people and mostly in your absence. Maybe it is time for you to know how terrible or kind Nigerians are.

2. Farming in absentia is a no go area even when somebody is encouraging you to take a plunge.

3. If you have what is presently earning you income, leave farming for farmers and ignore what radio farmers/ motivational speakers are saying.

4. Any business you cannot monitor on a daily basis by your self is a waiting pit.

Pay for my consultancy asap.
Re: Ghanaian Couple Stuck In Each Other While Having Sex by senteugene: 3:50pm On Sep 06, 2021
Do you know that it is very possible for a peni*s to get stuck inside a vagin*a during intercourse without the help from "Village people"?

It is a rare Occurrence known as PENI*S CAPTIVUS

The muscles of the vagina clamp down on the peni*s more firmly than usual,
making it impossible for the peni*s to withdraw freely from the vagin*a

Remedy:
Just relax, after orgasm, contracted vagin*a muscles would relax and the Cucumber would be let off the hook!!!
Re: Ghanaian Couple Stuck In Each Other While Having Sex by tianshie(m): 3:52pm On Sep 06, 2021
Blitzerz:

If u were there, won't u laugh?
Do u even know the meaning of what the man is chanting?

Abi my brother. I think dat one sha.
Re: Ghanaian Couple Stuck In Each Other While Having Sex by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 3:53pm On Sep 06, 2021
Gbongwon1:
How will scientists explain this now

Disclaimer: you're hereby advised not the read or click on my signature intentionally

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/325940
Re: Ghanaian Couple Stuck In Each Other While Having Sex by ArinzeUgo: 4:14pm On Sep 06, 2021
U nack nack sotee u go nack for bank of sacred river... prostitutes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate / The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking / Man Plans To Get Arrested Over These Pretty South African Police Officers. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.