Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" (58615 Views)

I Always Do Makeup Before Cooking Because My Food Will Be Nice - Chizzy Alichi / Chizzy Alichi Engaged As Fiancee Proposes To Her (Photos) / Chizzy Alichi Builds A House For Her Parents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by Ladycewhy(f): 9:27pm On Sep 06, 2021
ume1000:
reverse psychology I dig it

Trying to manipulate me from revealing the sad truth about you but Its nothing to be ashamed of

It doesn't matter where you coming from no one is going to judge u for it

Historical people with background like yours end up great (of course only if they drop unhealthy obsessions like men hating

Wouldn't say your phobia of men is unjustified given what your step dad put you through

Dispise not your days of little beginning
First I don't have a step dad ,so stop being stupid with your full chest,I have entertained you foolishness thinking it was your furstration speaking.

And secondly,you and your baggages of misery ,out of my mention, I am not your therapy , you melancholic little demon.
Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by ume1000: 9:32pm On Sep 06, 2021
Ladycewhy:
First I don't have a step dad ,so stop being stupid with your full chest

And secondly,you and your baggages of misery ,out of my mention, I am not your therapy , you melancholic little demon.
if your past embarrases you that much all you need do was ask and I stop talking about it

There is no need to get angry
Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by Ladycewhy(f): 9:33pm On Sep 06, 2021
ume1000:
if your past embarrases you that much all you need do was ask and I stop talking about it

There is no need to get angry
Go look for someone else to dump your baggage of misery on, I don't do therapy for vile creatures from cursed wombs.
Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by ume1000: 9:39pm On Sep 06, 2021
Ladycewhy:
Go look for someone else to dump your baggage of misery on, I don't do therapy for vile creatures from cursed wombs.

Curse womb that's funny

Guess you weren't thinking of that word when you made out with your cousin three months ago
Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by folake4u(f): 9:54pm On Sep 06, 2021
Nbotee:
Intelligence is very important.. Dis overated gangstar wannabee cannot tell what's figurative from what's literal

Don't mind him oh. Sense is really far from him.
Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by tikco(m): 10:02pm On Sep 06, 2021
Na mumu u be,it is only in east u see wife as the head of the family. Everyone knows this tho.
Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by emanobis(m): 10:43pm On Sep 06, 2021
Zooposki:
All these unnecessary comparisons of the Nigerian man to the Nigerian woman by the man is unnecessary. Please compare yourselves to the Chinese man, Korean man, British man, French man, German man etc. Let’s see how you fare.

And you think you are anywhere comparable to the Western women, when you've lost everything about courtesy
Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 06, 2021
Newton85:
You're still not special though. You not liking it still doesn't detract from the fact that it's a hugely successful movie. Cry more, bad belle.
Children of nowadays, lacking home training.
Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by Riscawendy(f): 1:03am On Sep 07, 2021
Some of you, complaining here, that is wrong for a woman to be king of boy work under female boss that you answer yes ma'am everyday.
"Yeye dey smell"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by AdaAwka1: 4:26am On Sep 07, 2021
Justbehave:
None of the names you mentioned are from the 21st century. Your generations are expert in hoeing and paternity fraud.

Good, while ur generation are good in internet fraud, robbery, banditry, cultism, all manner of scam, wife battering I can go on and on. Men should thank God He created women.
Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by AdaAwka1: 4:28am On Sep 07, 2021
Riscawendy:
Some of you, complaining here, that is wrong for a woman to be king of boy work under female boss that you answer yes ma'am everyday.
"Yeye dey smell"

Infact eeeh, and if the female boss decides to sack them , they can lie down on the ground to beg. Some depend on women to provide for them financially and they r here raising ego mtchew
Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by Laideabdulahi: 5:07am On Sep 07, 2021
FeliciaOja:
Queen Elizabeth that is more powerful than 80% of Kings on this Earth.

Yet she still answer "Queen"

But you see confused women calling themselves Kings na mental illness

Bros abeg free my King Tonto ooo grin grin grin
Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by Horokrox: 6:37am On Sep 07, 2021
Tmb78:
I guess you people are suffering from the same because millions of Yoruba who knew nothing about Awolowo or who weren't even born during Awolowo's time are being attacked for every decision he took that time.
Every time,your people label the Yoruba tribe betrayers don't you?
So shut the Bleep up and enjoy it.stop complaining
The assumption of you that I'm from the Igbo tribe is a confirmation that certain genetic mental defects much WORSE than Huntington's Disease are common in your Gene Pool undecided
Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by Newton85: 8:58am On Sep 07, 2021
Baawahala:

Children of nowadays, lacking home training.
But you're still not special though.
Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by Tmb78(m): 11:23am On Sep 07, 2021
Horokrox:
The assumption of you that I'm from the Igbo tribe is a confirmation that certain genetic mental defects much WORSE than Huntington's Disease are common in MY Gene Pool undecided
. FIXED
Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by Liliantalks: 12:14pm On Sep 07, 2021
grin grin cheesy After reading this thread , I have come to the realization that , Nairaland is filled with men with no brain .

2 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by Zooposki(f): 3:03pm On Sep 07, 2021
emanobis:

And you think you are anywhere comparable to the Western women, when you've lost everything about courtesy

Go and deal with them Na. Dem go use you clean ground. You think you can bully them like how you do Nigerian women? Them no born you well.
Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by seanjy4konji: 11:03am On Sep 09, 2021
Mumu...has google stopped working to get spellingsyou don buy am you person weh sabi
mofedamijo:

You mean Bentayga. I won't even waste my time with you....... Lol
Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by TurnNewLeaf: 11:32pm On Sep 20, 2021
jibrilELsudan:
I WILL LIKE TO FVCK HER
this fool never still get sense?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Uche Jombo Blasts Wuraola Ogunwusi Over Her Speech On Gender Equality / Portable Buys A New House In Ogun (Photos) / Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.