Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" (58629 Views)

I Always Do Makeup Before Cooking Because My Food Will Be Nice - Chizzy Alichi / Chizzy Alichi Engaged As Fiancee Proposes To Her (Photos) / Chizzy Alichi Builds A House For Her Parents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by NaijaCover(m): 12:35pm On Sep 06, 2021
Money Is Good
Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 06, 2021
Yeye... Bobrisky is the richest slay queen right now... Why Zubby no complain grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by 24brains(m): 12:35pm On Sep 06, 2021
pocohantas:
A woman can never be king of boys…

SOURCE
deal with it

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by Lokojatoofar: 12:35pm On Sep 06, 2021
People wey dey do self promotion online.

2 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by PAWG(m): 12:36pm On Sep 06, 2021
Zubby na money miss road, he needs to learn to isolate fiction from reality

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by Justbehave(m): 12:36pm On Sep 06, 2021
Yes. All dem ladies have come out from hiding.They all hide their faces in shame in the thread where their fellow hoe was involved in a paternity fraud. Ndi ala ndi ala.

10 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 06, 2021
Even the movie is over rated sef...
I don't see anything captivating...

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by Parisian: 12:38pm On Sep 06, 2021
At least the bannies no local reach your mama.
Sonnobax15:
grin
Well,with all due respect, she's not funny one bit lipsrsealed

But come to think of it,Is Zubby really far from the truth? HELL NO!!!!
Just that this local bannies wey we dey manage dey package for naija wor dey over lap pass their boundaries these days.......And the funniest part is that they always hate the truth..

Nonsense Tega and Boma-like Cordial lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by ruggedtimi(m): 12:38pm On Sep 06, 2021
Xenry:
Who else noticed that Nigerian movies are BORING these days, unlike the days of Osuofia or Samloco?
yea bcus dey focus so much on showcasing interior decor of lekki houses and heavy make up on actresses.

5 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by seunny4lif(m): 12:38pm On Sep 06, 2021
cheesy
Na you?
airsaylongcome:

Poco, if you want to insult me, insult me. No dey indirectly throw words grin
Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by Tobichuks08: 12:38pm On Sep 06, 2021
I stan Lizzy on this one.
Zubby always trying to throw insults around.

Guys everything no be gender fight shaa.

The movie was titled king of boys and not king of men for a reason!!

5 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by Myhusband(m): 12:39pm On Sep 06, 2021
Asgard73:
cheesy

Na dia orientation for southwest...

Na their women Dey marry them... zubby I gat your drift grin

Seen that million times.. in west.

Copy copy Sophistication...

Peter Na boy to Lola ...

No cap!

I'm sure your mama get many concubine and Yoruba men happened to be one of them because your inferiority for this tribe beat me

please pack your watery brain together. these two shameless adult are Igbo yet you've to bring Yoruba to it? I fear for your offspring with this your gross foolishness

8 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by Charmingrascal(m): 12:40pm On Sep 06, 2021
It is wrong to cast a woman as the King of Boys.

4 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by Parisian: 12:41pm On Sep 06, 2021
That's what being a red pillers does to the psyche of a man. It leaves them irrational because how can any reasonable person not know movies are given enticing names just to arouse the interest of viewers...

RedChiefPriest:
Na just title of film nau
It has nothing to do with gender
She no even dey shout say she be king of boys for the movie
This comrade should rest jare

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by Truvelisback(m): 12:41pm On Sep 06, 2021
pocohantas:
But money is good o. Ever since this Zubby Michael hammer, come dey roll with Obi Cubana and Davido, he has an opinion on everything.

Truly you should never trust the humility of a broke man. Give am small money first, you go see as e go dey shout for age grade meeting. Next thing na to tell you say e no dey chop soup wey sleep for freezer. Tufiakwa! grin

I believe the title is figurative (not literal), but I don’t expect sexist people like you to see that. Everything is a d**k measuring contest to your kind. Any small thing, you start having palpitations, like say person dey drag pr**k with una.

Funny enough, it is only a category of men you see in this unending show of masculinity. The real alphas are busy with their business.
Nice one gal. U just touch my rat.

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by Lordofalmajiri(f): 12:41pm On Sep 06, 2021
See as zubby disgrace im family shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by Asgard73: 12:41pm On Sep 06, 2021
Myhusband:

I'm sure your mama get many concubine and Yoruba men happened to be one of them because your inferiority for this tribe beat me

please pack your watery brain together. these two shameless adult are Igbo yet you've to bring Yoruba to it? I fear for your offspring with this your gross foolishness

Yorubatic gibberish grin
Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by Polyol(m): 12:41pm On Sep 06, 2021
The girl smart. Her response dope. I love her comeback grin

4 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by Terrence99: 12:42pm On Sep 06, 2021
Two Igbo dregs. Thank God for people like Genevieve, Rita Dominic, Pete Edochie, Nkem Owoh and Co. These two nitwits are curses to Igboland.

2 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by jibrilELsudan: 12:42pm On Sep 06, 2021
I WILL LIKE TO FVCK HER
Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by snoopz: 12:43pm On Sep 06, 2021
See as she just humble him and him mama
She be lengend for that response

4 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by Justbehave(m): 12:43pm On Sep 06, 2021
SlyIg:
Zubby 20 - Chizzy 80

No be who first call police d always win o.
King of boys weh dey demand urgent 2k from boys. Na Wetin ? Lol

8 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by Myhusband(m): 12:43pm On Sep 06, 2021
Asgard73:

Yorubatic gibberish grin

show your earlier post to the most sensible elders in your family if they won't reconfirmed your insanity

everything Yoruba Yoruba thinking you won't get likes&shares if you don't mention them

what side of your body do you use to sleep? your head obviously because you've reach the height of insanity, do you need a recognition from psychiatric before you understand your mental disorder syndrome ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by Kingcalls: 12:45pm On Sep 06, 2021
I tot so too...what do u expect.. a feminist created the movie....they should name just one woman in the country that control men....just one

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by Donnatello: 12:45pm On Sep 06, 2021
Yeyebrities
Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by Hopebringer: 12:46pm On Sep 06, 2021
[s]
jditimiya:
All this men shouting a woman can not be King of Boys, i just dey look them they laugh like mumu way wan suck one long boobs. A woman will always and will keep being the King of Boys because if a woman want to go into evil she will do over do, and yet she will still be paying that motherly role to the few that respect and obey her.
[/s]

Shut up

Real men and taking not weak gold diggers who live off women
Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by FORWARDEVERLY: 12:46pm On Sep 06, 2021
A confused dude...and a stupid feminist wannabe oshii..

2 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by safarigirl(f): 12:46pm On Sep 06, 2021
The Zubby guy is suffering from intense self esteem issues, if he is so easily triggered because of a movie titled King Of Boys

Film wey big pass his entire career, is what he wants to come for, because it is centered on a woman. God should keep such weak men away from reasonable women.

5 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by Mckandre(m): 12:46pm On Sep 06, 2021
Theirs no need for the fight, woman can be king of boys but not king of men. Their's a huge gap. Chikina!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by Webdesigner121: 12:47pm On Sep 06, 2021
Get a Website/App for your business/Company or convert your website to a mobile App within 1 week!

Email: Hello@Lexisdevelopment.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Portable Buys A New House In Ogun (Photos) / Woli Arole Weds Yemi (Pictures) / Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Rowland Visit Ede, His Hometown (Video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.