Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Zimbabwe Headmaster Stabbed, Robbed Of School Vehicle, Cash During Bush Sex Romp - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Zimbabwe Headmaster Stabbed, Robbed Of School Vehicle, Cash During Bush Sex Romp (47640 Views)

Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) / Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student / Married Man Dies During Bush S*x With Neighbour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwe Headmaster Stabbed, Robbed Of School Vehicle, Cash During Bush Sex Romp by armadeo(m): 3:48pm On Sep 06, 2021
Bulawayo.....
Re: Zimbabwe Headmaster Stabbed, Robbed Of School Vehicle, Cash During Bush Sex Romp by Chijeep(m): 3:49pm On Sep 06, 2021
Righteousness2:
2-10 Minutes so called enjoyment has caused so much Loss, Shattered and Battered Destines and sent men and women to their Graves.
Sin is very Expensive. Sin is Destructive.
Flee from all appearances of Evil.
This chosen guy is not Good on bed cheesy
Which one is 2-10min... wetin strong horses dey ride for 40min-1hr
Re: Zimbabwe Headmaster Stabbed, Robbed Of School Vehicle, Cash During Bush Sex Romp by pikechukwu6(m): 3:51pm On Sep 06, 2021
grin grin puna done cast this one
Re: Zimbabwe Headmaster Stabbed, Robbed Of School Vehicle, Cash During Bush Sex Romp by damiloladuke: 3:57pm On Sep 06, 2021
OK
Re: Zimbabwe Headmaster Stabbed, Robbed Of School Vehicle, Cash During Bush Sex Romp by redirect(m): 4:01pm On Sep 06, 2021
SORRY
SORRY
Re: Zimbabwe Headmaster Stabbed, Robbed Of School Vehicle, Cash During Bush Sex Romp by Viccano: 4:05pm On Sep 06, 2021
And the lady will walk away leaving him to carry his cross

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe Headmaster Stabbed, Robbed Of School Vehicle, Cash During Bush Sex Romp by Temptee101(m): 4:06pm On Sep 06, 2021
Weird news!

It can only come from Zimbabwe or Kenya.
Re: Zimbabwe Headmaster Stabbed, Robbed Of School Vehicle, Cash During Bush Sex Romp by Maxwell4404(m): 4:09pm On Sep 06, 2021
He don happen
Re: Zimbabwe Headmaster Stabbed, Robbed Of School Vehicle, Cash During Bush Sex Romp by Vickkybones(m): 4:23pm On Sep 06, 2021
Help an undergraduate in need, I'm in deep hunger right now.
UBA bank.
Thanks God bless.
Re: Zimbabwe Headmaster Stabbed, Robbed Of School Vehicle, Cash During Bush Sex Romp by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 06, 2021
Even inside my own property, inside my own car, I will feel tensed if a lady makes a sexual move on me.

People dey get mind.

Where is your safety consciousness ?
Re: Zimbabwe Headmaster Stabbed, Robbed Of School Vehicle, Cash During Bush Sex Romp by wink2015(m): 4:43pm On Sep 06, 2021
SE.X is making people think crazy !
Re: Zimbabwe Headmaster Stabbed, Robbed Of School Vehicle, Cash During Bush Sex Romp by datamillionaire: 4:57pm On Sep 06, 2021
Good for him. I wish him better luck next time
Re: Zimbabwe Headmaster Stabbed, Robbed Of School Vehicle, Cash During Bush Sex Romp by Pharaoh4rin(m): 4:58pm On Sep 06, 2021
The kind of news I love to read on Mondays. I mean, I prefer this news to kidnapping and banditry new from Nigeria.
Re: Zimbabwe Headmaster Stabbed, Robbed Of School Vehicle, Cash During Bush Sex Romp by Godbless3(m): 5:02pm On Sep 06, 2021
This one can't afford a hotel. grin grin grin
Re: Zimbabwe Headmaster Stabbed, Robbed Of School Vehicle, Cash During Bush Sex Romp by Ofiadiegwu: 5:17pm On Sep 06, 2021
Righteousness2:
2-10 Minutes so called enjoyment has caused so much Loss, Shattered and Battered Destines and sent men and women to their Graves.
Sin is very Expensive. Sin is Destructive.
Flee from all appearances of Evil.

@Righteousness,
You are on point here again

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe Headmaster Stabbed, Robbed Of School Vehicle, Cash During Bush Sex Romp by 24brains(m): 5:19pm On Sep 06, 2021
A pure setup by the wife. She conived with the thieves to lay in wait and lured the headmaster to the bush with conji

Fear women. Spits
Re: Zimbabwe Headmaster Stabbed, Robbed Of School Vehicle, Cash During Bush Sex Romp by realstars: 5:19pm On Sep 06, 2021
Just For Fulk, You Loss.
Re: Zimbabwe Headmaster Stabbed, Robbed Of School Vehicle, Cash During Bush Sex Romp by TeeGentle(m): 5:23pm On Sep 06, 2021
Islie:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/iharare.com/headmaster-stabbed-and-robbed-of-school-vehicle-cash-during-bush-sex-romp/amp/
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
see headmaster life
i wonder wat he would be doing with is student
Re: Zimbabwe Headmaster Stabbed, Robbed Of School Vehicle, Cash During Bush Sex Romp by Bngf: 5:25pm On Sep 06, 2021
Jesus
Re: Zimbabwe Headmaster Stabbed, Robbed Of School Vehicle, Cash During Bush Sex Romp by Ikea81: 6:13pm On Sep 06, 2021
Zimbabwe must be a very useless place. always sex this, sex that.....
Re: Zimbabwe Headmaster Stabbed, Robbed Of School Vehicle, Cash During Bush Sex Romp by VULCAN(m): 6:17pm On Sep 06, 2021
The stupidity inherent in this post becomes clear immediately it hits you that the man was having sex with a woman!

Authority1o1:
Okay...

I really don't take a lot of men seriously
. Some are just men because nature made them so, not because they act like one. Some have no control over their dicks.

Possibly, for the fear of the legitimate wife he has at home, he jeopardized the safety of the vehicle as well as the cash. He'll probably blame the lady for being such a bad luck.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe Headmaster Stabbed, Robbed Of School Vehicle, Cash During Bush Sex Romp by Felaak47(m): 6:18pm On Sep 06, 2021
God forgive headmaster
Re: Zimbabwe Headmaster Stabbed, Robbed Of School Vehicle, Cash During Bush Sex Romp by caandi: 6:26pm On Sep 06, 2021
Both the man and his lover have no shame. So he had such amount of money on him and could not lodge in the cheapest hotel, apart from robbers what if a snake had bitten him on his sexual/urinary organ
Re: Zimbabwe Headmaster Stabbed, Robbed Of School Vehicle, Cash During Bush Sex Romp by Goldbw122(m): 6:29pm On Sep 06, 2021
Problem for them
Re: Zimbabwe Headmaster Stabbed, Robbed Of School Vehicle, Cash During Bush Sex Romp by olisaEze(m): 7:15pm On Sep 06, 2021
It’s the Police Inspector for me, "pls make use of lodges". grin
Re: Zimbabwe Headmaster Stabbed, Robbed Of School Vehicle, Cash During Bush Sex Romp by bluefilm: 7:15pm On Sep 06, 2021
End time sex romp in the bush.
Re: Zimbabwe Headmaster Stabbed, Robbed Of School Vehicle, Cash During Bush Sex Romp by edoairways: 7:27pm On Sep 06, 2021
Hypocrisy from commenters because it involves a man but let it be the other way round, this thread would hit 20 pages
Re: Zimbabwe Headmaster Stabbed, Robbed Of School Vehicle, Cash During Bush Sex Romp by HabaHaba: 9:32pm On Sep 06, 2021
Authority1o1:
Okay...

I really don't take a lot of men seriously. Some are just men because nature made them so, not because they act like one. Some have no control over their dicks.

Possibly, for the fear of the legitimate wife he has at home, he jeopardized the safety of the vehicle as well as the cash. He'll probably blame the lady for being such a bad luck.

I bet you are probably a man with very low libido that doesn't make you have amorous and/or erection when you see the ethereal beauty of a woman's curves ans smooth skin and sensational voice!

Allow us to enjoy what our beloved God has put inside of us - great Conji!
Re: Zimbabwe Headmaster Stabbed, Robbed Of School Vehicle, Cash During Bush Sex Romp by Hermes119: 10:14pm On Sep 06, 2021
Lil Wayne's Monalisa comes to mind
Re: Zimbabwe Headmaster Stabbed, Robbed Of School Vehicle, Cash During Bush Sex Romp by Barcalee: 8:10am On Sep 07, 2021
Konjiiiii!!! Ohh konji grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Met March 10th, Marrying March 11th, Read Our Love Story - The March 11th Couple / He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please / The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.