Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

How To Calm Your Husband's Mind - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Calm Your Husband's Mind (693 Views)

The Best Way To Calm A Guy Down When He Is Angry Is / How Did Calm Your Husband Down When He Is Angry / Na Boyfriend Wey Calm Down Dey Enjoy This Big Nyash PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Calm Your Husband's Mind by Maxfrancis(m): 1:29pm On Sep 06, 2021
HOW TO CALM YOUR HUSBAND'S MIND

1. MAKE LOVE TO HIM

Sex has a way of relaxing a man. You will change his mood when you make love to him, especially if you are the one who seduces him and initiates it.

2. DON'T MAKE THE HOME A WARZONE

If coming home to you is coming home to yet another argument and fight where you explode and turn everything into an issue, he will dread coming home and it hurts when home is a place to run away from, not to run to.

3. ASK HIM HOW HE IS

Most women want the husband to ask them "How was your day?", "How did you sleep?" "How are you?" yet they rarely ask the husband these. If these questions make you feel cared for, your husband also wants to feel cared for.

4. ORGANIZE HIS LIFE

A lot of men can be disorganized, especially when they are going through a lot in life or have a lot on their mind. This chaos in their system, dressing, schedule or environment can lead to more unease on their mind. When you help him clear the clutter and attend to some of his needs without him asking, he will think better.

5. DON'T ATTACK HIS MAN CAVE
Most have a man cave. This is an activity they do or a place they go to perhaps a room; maybe to play a game, watch TV, meditate and think, write, read, create, work out or just be. Don't attack this, just agree with him on how he can balance his time so that he doesn't spend too many hours in his man cave.

6. PRAY FOR & WITH HIM

You are the one who knows best his potential, struggles, battles and questions; commit him to prayer. Let him hear you pray for him.

7. HELP HIM OUT FINANCIALLY

A lot of men are going through stress due to finances. Help him, by
not putting pressure on him to give the family a lifestyle he can't afford at present, by helping to pay some of the bills, by helping him manage finances better, by saving and seeking long term investments, by stepping up especially when he has been fired or going through business losses.

8. AFFIRM HIM

A man can get tired, a man can go through burn out, a man can question himself, a man can worry, a man can get discouraged; which is why it is important for you to remind him of his greatness, celebrate his achievements.
Re: How To Calm Your Husband's Mind by Davash222(m): 1:30pm On Sep 06, 2021
Rubbish.

Your number 7 shows you actually don't know what you're saying.

Which Nigerian girl go gree give e husband money?

Ndi His money is our money My money is my money will never give shishi to any man

3 Likes

Re: How To Calm Your Husband's Mind by Bola146(f): 1:32pm On Sep 06, 2021
Really? Noted

Re: How To Calm Your Husband's Mind by Sundrus: 2:04pm On Sep 06, 2021
cheesy OP this ur post na for Western women
Re: How To Calm Your Husband's Mind by Maxfrancis(m): 2:07pm On Sep 06, 2021
Sundrus:
cheesy OP this ur post na for Western women

grin grin I know but at least make our Ladies try learn smiley
Re: How To Calm Your Husband's Mind by Sundrus: 2:24pm On Sep 06, 2021
Maxfrancis:

grin grin I know but at least make our Ladies try learn smiley
if them use that format take learn, our population go plenty pass China. Our Nigerian men sabi take advantage of gullibility.
Re: How To Calm Your Husband's Mind by Alsonjecs: 4:57pm On Feb 18, 2022
I think any man needs his privacy, and the best thing is just to let him in his own life. I would not provide for a man financially, and I would not serve him. Of course, if my loved person feels bad, if he is sick, I will always support him, but creating a greenhouse for him is stupid. It is better for your man not to lose interest in you, develop and be an interesting person. Let him create his man cave MancaveRevolution.com as he wants, and make your own corner where you can do your hobbies.
Re: How To Calm Your Husband's Mind by Kobojunkie: 5:05pm On Feb 18, 2022
Alsonjecs:
I think any man needs his privacy, and the best thing is just to let him in his own life. .... It is better for your man not to lose interest in you, develop and be an interesting person. Let him create his man cave MancaveRevolution.com as he wants, and make your own corner where you can do your hobbies.
Any man that has a need for privacy should not venture into marriage or any partnership of the kind. undecided

Married men & women can instead negotiate some form of temporary agreement that resembles privacy. undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dream About Swimming In The River Or Sea / (JUST IN)Russian Woman Caught Sleeping With A 10-year-old Boy (VIDEO) / I'm Sorry, If I Un-followed You.. Have Too Many Reasons..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.