Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,035 members, 7,814,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Help!! My Scalp Is Folding And Getting Heavy - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!! My Scalp Is Folding And Getting Heavy (67755 Views)

Please, What Can I Apply To This Wound On My Scalp / Help!! My Scalp Is Folding And Getting Heavy / Help My Scalp Was Burnt By Relaxer And Is Discharging Fluid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! My Scalp Is Folding And Getting Heavy by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 06, 2021
Mavrick2012:
Good day house.
Please i need your help.
About 10 years ago i started feeling some slight headache and heaviness on my head.
This continued to increase.
I thought it was inside my head.
I went to the hospital severally and did several test,but they saw nothing.
Just some few weeks ago i observed it was actually my scalp that is folding and growing heavy as you can see in the pictures.
Please,what could be causing this?
What can i do to stop and reverse this.
It's causing me heaviness and pains.

Re: Help!! My Scalp Is Folding And Getting Heavy by newoffer: 5:18pm On Sep 06, 2021
It is caused by excessive cow leg, cow tail, nkwobi,kpomo and cold beer. I am not a doctor. My guys have same
Tadeknkeepcalm:

Brain scan bawo. No put unnecessary fear for op mind.

What you have is known as primary Curtis verticis gyrata and is non-life threatening but will surely give you unwarranted looks. It can be corrected by surgery though.

2 Likes

Re: Help!! My Scalp Is Folding And Getting Heavy by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 06, 2021
deltateam:

My wahala is he stands to die under the knife if he undergoes surgery for something that can be ignored.
Did I say he should go for surgery?
Didn't I just give him details on the syndrome?

Whether you think surgery causes death or not is your business

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Scalp Is Folding And Getting Heavy by newoffer: 5:20pm On Sep 06, 2021
Go and get your testimonials right away. U need to study madness in tertiary because of excess sense in you.
saddler:
lipsrsealed

You are experiencing tectonic movement of the brain

This is similar to earthquakes and volvanic eruption of the earth.

Listen man you are a mutant
..na so superman and incredible hulk take start.

grin grin

When you have fully discover your power, just go to aso rock and remove Buhari
Re: Help!! My Scalp Is Folding And Getting Heavy by newoffer: 5:22pm On Sep 06, 2021
You sounding like u were gotten from iroko tree. That's harsh
Ezedon:
Noted
It's a sign of dating a woman with spiritual husband

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Scalp Is Folding And Getting Heavy by deltateam: 5:25pm On Sep 06, 2021
Tadeknkeepcalm:

Did I say he should go for surgery?
Didn't I just give him details on the syndrome?

Whether you think surgery causes death or not is your business

Probably you know nothing about psychology. Merely mentioning "surgery" is an auto suggestion.

I am done with you. Run along.
Re: Help!! My Scalp Is Folding And Getting Heavy by Matheusmartin: 5:25pm On Sep 06, 2021
Havertz10:
Call on jesus, he is the pseudo cure to all things grin
.never knew you were an atheist.. Or am I wrong?
Re: Help!! My Scalp Is Folding And Getting Heavy by sammirano: 5:25pm On Sep 06, 2021
This could be genetic
Re: Help!! My Scalp Is Folding And Getting Heavy by newoffer: 5:25pm On Sep 06, 2021
Country wey people dey use quota system dey feed Na him person dry get ridges
tasalanoni:
You are feeding fat in this present Nigeria and the result is very evident on your scalp.
Re: Help!! My Scalp Is Folding And Getting Heavy by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 06, 2021
Surgery will correct this. A man that works in a bank had it and for sometime now,his scalp is now flat.I guess it's fat that needs to be drained.

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Scalp Is Folding And Getting Heavy by kissdreyalltime: 5:26pm On Sep 06, 2021
Alaye , Nothing to fear about cos I know person wey get Am n they didn’t do anything to it up till now...
Re: Help!! My Scalp Is Folding And Getting Heavy by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 06, 2021
constance500:
This kind head dey hard to barb grin

LMAO...ewu gambia

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Scalp Is Folding And Getting Heavy by Ayo081(m): 5:29pm On Sep 06, 2021
NL is not the place to bring your problem to. I'm sure OP wey bin dey cry before go dey ROTFL now.

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Scalp Is Folding And Getting Heavy by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 06, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

Help him with treatments that can help, with dedication of course.

Nice.

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Scalp Is Folding And Getting Heavy by Tomahawk99(m): 5:31pm On Sep 06, 2021
Whitewall:
This is what is called HEADLINE news
grin grin grin
Re: Help!! My Scalp Is Folding And Getting Heavy by Tomahawk99(m): 5:32pm On Sep 06, 2021
Ayo081:
NL is not the place to bring your problem to. I'm sure OP wey bin dey cry before go dey ROTFL now.
grin
Re: Help!! My Scalp Is Folding And Getting Heavy by raphy(m): 5:35pm On Sep 06, 2021
Guys for here want to use laugh kill me oh abeg ....

Oga pls ..that thing seem to be from father to son . you sure say ya dad no get am?
What do I knw sef I no be doctor so I no fit talk too much .

May God help those barber that will sweat to make the hair nice o.. because he no go de easy it fit need butter knife o.

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Scalp Is Folding And Getting Heavy by Damseldammie(f): 5:36pm On Sep 06, 2021
Pls go for CT scan ASAP

I come in peace
Re: Help!! My Scalp Is Folding And Getting Heavy by raphy(m): 5:37pm On Sep 06, 2021
Ayo081:

I swear laugh too much here .

That headline news got me cracking up
Re: Help!! My Scalp Is Folding And Getting Heavy by Rinoxy: 5:37pm On Sep 06, 2021
Havertz10:
You'll soon be in need of HIM
Re: Help!! My Scalp Is Folding And Getting Heavy by ShedrachU(m): 5:41pm On Sep 06, 2021
Haaa Curtis, dis tin no get cure oo lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Help!! My Scalp Is Folding And Getting Heavy by millionboi(m): 5:41pm On Sep 06, 2021
Havertz10:
what he can't do don't exist
Re: Help!! My Scalp Is Folding And Getting Heavy by Ayo081(m): 5:42pm On Sep 06, 2021
kissdreyalltime:
Alaye , Nothing to fear about cos I know person wey get Am n they didn’t do anything to it up till now...

As an alaye make d guy do something o.
Re: Help!! My Scalp Is Folding And Getting Heavy by Ayo081(m): 5:43pm On Sep 06, 2021
raphy:

I swear laugh too much here .

That headline news got me cracking up

I no go laugh angry
Re: Help!! My Scalp Is Folding And Getting Heavy by MICHEALADEX(m): 5:43pm On Sep 06, 2021
Choco deh your head bi dat
Re: Help!! My Scalp Is Folding And Getting Heavy by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 5:45pm On Sep 06, 2021
Kai!!!! Nairaland people...
saddler:
lipsrsealed

You are experiencing tectonic movement of the brain

This is similar to earthquakes and volvanic eruption of the earth.

Listen man you are a mutant
..na so superman and incredible hulk take start.

grin grin

When you have fully discover your power, just go to aso rock and remove Buhari
Re: Help!! My Scalp Is Folding And Getting Heavy by millionboi(m): 5:45pm On Sep 06, 2021
DropsMic:
Sporting waves grin✌️
natural sporting wave
Re: Help!! My Scalp Is Folding And Getting Heavy by Angelacruz: 5:47pm On Sep 06, 2021
I learnt sth...tanks
Tadeknkeepcalm:

Brain scan bawo. No put unnecessary fear for op mind.

What you have is known as primary Curtis verticis gyrata and is non-life threatening but will surely give you unwarranted looks. It can be corrected by surgery though.

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Scalp Is Folding And Getting Heavy by Kafinlemo: 5:47pm On Sep 06, 2021
Nackdemall:
angry
Thank you Sir.
Re: Help!! My Scalp Is Folding And Getting Heavy by Angelacruz: 5:48pm On Sep 06, 2021
Wicked somebori
constance500:
This kind head dey hard to barb grin
Re: Help!! My Scalp Is Folding And Getting Heavy by ogascomax: 5:57pm On Sep 06, 2021
Mavrick2012:
Good day house.
Please i need your help.
About 10 years ago i started feeling some slight headache and heaviness on my head.
This continued to increase.
I thought it was inside my head.
I went to the hospital severally and did several test,but they saw nothing.
Just some few weeks ago i observed it was actually my scalp that is folding and growing heavy as you can see in the pictures.
Please,what could be causing this?
What can i do to stop and reverse this.
It's causing me heaviness and pains.

Connect to the next HEALING STREAMS LIVE HEALING SERVICE WITH THE MAN OF GOD PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME, COMING UP OCTOBER 29-31. YOUR TESTIMONY WILL BE SURE. REGISTER AND PARTICIPATE.
Re: Help!! My Scalp Is Folding And Getting Heavy by Katier00(f): 5:58pm On Sep 06, 2021
Havertz10:
shut up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lump In The Chest- Graphics Pix Attached / What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest / 195 New COVID-19 Cases, 5 Deaths, & 53 Discharged On May 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.