Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Intensive Mass Production Of Catfish/Tilapia Seed - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Intensive Mass Production Of Catfish/Tilapia Seed (9423 Views)

Fish Farming Mustn't Be Catfish Alone, Explore Tilapia Farming In Fullest(video) / Catfish, Tilapia, And Heterotis Brood Stock, Fingerling, And Juvenile. / Production Of 4-6weeks Noilers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Intensive Mass Production Of Catfish/Tilapia Seed by fisher777(m): 10:40pm On Feb 21, 2023
Have you eaten fresh fish this week? How did you prepare it?
Re: Intensive Mass Production Of Catfish/Tilapia Seed by fisher777(m): 9:12pm On Mar 02, 2023
As a novice in fish farming, for commercial purposes you need practical training, you don't need ebook, not online class, not even a 6HR video. Fishes are living things, they're not items you can produce by following guidelines from an ebook/video. As far as fish farming is concerned, Ebooks are meant for experienced operators. Are you experienced?
Re: Intensive Mass Production Of Catfish/Tilapia Seed by fisher777(m): 10:21pm On Mar 20, 2023
"What can I give my fish to make them grow fast"?

My Ans: Give them optimum conditions of food and environment so they can grow their best according to their genetic make up.

If you have another answer i will like to read it from your comment
Re: Intensive Mass Production Of Catfish/Tilapia Seed by fisher777(m): 2:28pm On Apr 12, 2023
High numbers of fry is good. Active fry is best
Re: Intensive Mass Production Of Catfish/Tilapia Seed by fisher777(m): 3:05am On Apr 25, 2023
Frequent rainfall will lower your pond pH. If your ponds/farm is exposed to rainfall in the city or near a city stay alert for acid/black rains. pH might drop below 6. Take steps to improve pH after prolonged rainfall
Re: Intensive Mass Production Of Catfish/Tilapia Seed by fisher777(m): 10:42pm On Jun 06, 2023
Poultry farmers are renowned for sourcing the best affordable feed for their birds, whereas fish farmers appear to always look for ways to cut corners by using unconventional and unwholesome means to sustain fish while culture period lasts. What could be the reason for this disparity between poultry farmers and fish farmers?
Re: Intensive Mass Production Of Catfish/Tilapia Seed by fisher777(m): 9:21pm On Jun 17, 2023
In a production factory, the speed of a conveyor system can be regulated to get the products off the line faster or slower. This is not the case with fish. They are living things and must go through a natural growth process. No faster growth, only optimum growth given the favourable conditions.

1 Like

Re: Intensive Mass Production Of Catfish/Tilapia Seed by fisher777(m): 11:38am On Aug 31, 2023
Ebooks regarding livestock agriculture are best used by experienced operators. Newbies need mentorship to get firsthand practical experiences
Re: Intensive Mass Production Of Catfish/Tilapia Seed by fisher777(m): 6:40pm On Sep 18, 2023
Tilapia is the most widely cultivated fish globally. Do you know what that implies?

Re: Intensive Mass Production Of Catfish/Tilapia Seed by fisher777(m): 11:58am On Sep 27, 2023
Join my channel for more updates in Fish farming.

https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029Va5PtSNG8l5I5893Rx1K
Re: Intensive Mass Production Of Catfish/Tilapia Seed by fisher777(m): 7:32am On Dec 27, 2023
Season's greetings to you and I hope you are rounding up the year with rich farming experiences
Re: Intensive Mass Production Of Catfish/Tilapia Seed by fisher777(m): 9:54pm On Jan 30
Farm gate price of fish vs cost of feed and feedstuff. What are the prospects of fish farming with the current trend in pricing?
Re: Intensive Mass Production Of Catfish/Tilapia Seed by fisher777(m): 4:48pm On Mar 03
Catfish will tolerate wide range of pH and temperature but you should always try to maintain optimal range for the two parameters
Re: Intensive Mass Production Of Catfish/Tilapia Seed by fisher777(m): 9:11pm On Apr 18
Fish farming cannot be taught online. You may read materials but to learn fish farming you must get your hands and feet wet inside the fish pond/tank. You must be on site.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Freshly Harvested Irish Potatoes For Sale (yellow And White Irish) / Difference Between Starter, Grower And Finisher Feed You Give Your Poultry Birds / How To Start Your Bean Flour Processing Company And Make Millions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.