Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received (36455 Views)

10 Highest Salary Paying Countries For Workers / What's The Worst Pay You Have Ever Received As A Writer? / What Is The Most Ridiculous Job Offer You Have Ever Received? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by bizhop01: 12:18am On Sep 07, 2021
21000$
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by benweezy: 12:18am On Sep 07, 2021
30k shocked

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by chatinent: 12:18am On Sep 07, 2021
Yankee101:

If you have IT skills go to online job forums like fiver, freelancer, unworkable etc and post your capacity. Search gigs in America under websites like craiglist > gigs > computers, search different major cities.

If you can get just a couple of gigs per month you should do better than a salary in naija

Getting gigs on Upwork, and those sites as a new person is as difficult as trying to fly. Clients choose people with reviews.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by ThierryJay: 12:19am On Sep 07, 2021
HenryDion:

I was shocked too. You're a big boy tho. I'm getting close to earning 1M monthly.

I might hit it this month going by my current growth.

I total agree with your saying, more money, more problems.

Especially people who feel entitled to your money in the name of being relatives.

I'm considering leaving soon, and starting life afresh where I'm unknown. I want to be rich and still enjoy life.

Money is merely a means to an end. The plan is to make a lot to be free, cause money solve problems.

I want to be able to travel to any country, wear any cloth, drink any wine I want, drive a cool car, hike, write a book, visit the pyramid, see amazing waterfalls, and so much more.

Having money will make the journey smooth, and I'm excited to be leaving the rat race.

Life is meant to be enjoyed.

I worked for it while I was young, now I'm beginning to reap the benefits.

It pays to have a skill.

Peace!

Nice one bro, that's a very enlightened perspective.

If you dont mind, could you please specify your age bracket? You could give like a 3 year range if you dont want to be specific.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by UndauntedYOCA(f): 12:19am On Sep 07, 2021
joyousever:
It's "far from" and not "far to"
grin Vielen dank schwester. Stay safe.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by donPhill(m): 12:21am On Sep 07, 2021
25k for a graduate.... local man is tired! no job
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by Spending123: 12:24am On Sep 07, 2021
Dialpad:
Have you not thought of working from home and earning in US dollars?

100k is just $200

Please bro elaborate more on this.
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by Yankee101: 12:24am On Sep 07, 2021
chatinent:

Getting gigs on Upwork, and those sites as a new person is as difficult as trying to fly. Clients choose people with reviews.

Internships are relatively free jobs for recommendations on your CV (similar to reviews), so apply wisdom and get your reviews then take off.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by Nobody: 12:25am On Sep 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Mine was between 28 to 35k.....when I worked with some expatriate on electrical power projects in Benin city

Exactly....coupled with the fact that those expatriate were fuckkking annoying.....fuckkking Indians, Malaysian, Thailand and Pakistanis...
You have to clock your card in the morning and the stupid Indian admin will be looking at you...
The only thing I benefited was the cable glanding I learnt from the Malaysian

Why don't you branch into something legit instead of continuously bombing.....I know it's quite profitable but every smart guy should have an exit plan.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by FahBuLous: 12:28am On Sep 07, 2021
20k cry
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by donPhill(m): 12:28am On Sep 07, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

I might have a job for you here in Abuja if you aren't far to wuye.
Interview is slated for Thursday.
You have to be competent though because I'll be going through the CVs tomorrow.
You're not the only one that'll be getting interviewed so you have to be good to get picked.

mind if I send you a PM please?
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by donPhill(m): 12:31am On Sep 07, 2021
Giovanni2332:
,#475,000 worked with in a bar . Every weekend Friday, Saturday and Sunday I get atleast #1m as side hustle from selling offshoot wines . But I don't jakpa dey enjoy for Canada
omo connect no de where you run leave?
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by Selfmotivated: 12:32am On Sep 07, 2021
Them wan just kill person with meagre salary for this kontry... 30k joor

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by God1000(m): 12:32am On Sep 07, 2021
Click here for every information you need naijainfonews24
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by UndauntedYOCA(f): 12:34am On Sep 07, 2021
donPhill:
mind if I send you a PM please?
Please go ahead.
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by chatinent: 12:44am On Sep 07, 2021
Yankee101:

Internships are relatively free jobs for recommendations on your CV (similar to reviews), so apply wisdom and get your reviews then take off.

What you just said are priceless. I never thought of that. Thank you. Can I do interns on Fiverr and Upwork too? Do you have other ’lancers’ sites
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by Bifwoli: 12:50am On Sep 07, 2021
Dialpad:
Have you not thought of working from home and earning in US dollars?

100k is just $200

Wow ,that $200 on these shores is just enough to pay the combined monthly utility bill (electricity,water,garbage disposal & sewer usage) and yet this is one of the cheapest states to live in.
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by Nobody: 12:51am On Sep 07, 2021
In Nigeria 380k, in Canada 4500 Canada dols
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by Dcaliphate(m): 12:52am On Sep 07, 2021
65k in 2015, that's why i now work for no one but myself since that 2015 till now

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by Nobody: 12:58am On Sep 07, 2021
ThierryJay:

Nice one bro, that's a very enlightened perspective.

If you dont mind, could you please specify your age bracket? You could give like a 3 year range if you dont want to be specific.

Check my profile
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by DLexicon: 1:05am On Sep 07, 2021
Nice one bro....you are a great inspiration
malali:
$32915.07 per week
Work hard........you do not need to do yahoo !!!!
I grew up in a family of 7 children......we were poor growing up!!

Pure, hardwork, blood, sweat and tears.........100% Legitimate.

I am not posting to boast, just to encourage people that its possible, your dont have to have rich parents, you dont have to do anything illegal, just pick a trade and be the best in it.
Work so hard till you dont know exactly how much you are worth.

The biggest luxury now is privacy........Not a single member of my immediate family or extended family know my worth. I value my peace.
Nigerians have the highest sense of entitlement in the world.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:11am On Sep 07, 2021
190k+

As a translator to chinese engineers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:13am On Sep 07, 2021
Lagbaja88:
In Nigeria 380k, in Canada 4500 Canada dols
Big man. Life is good
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by vickydevoka(m): 1:14am On Sep 07, 2021
Mine is 50k. Buh, working for 10 days in a month
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by vickydevoka(m): 1:15am On Sep 07, 2021
WowSweetGuy:
Big man. Life is good
No to hail am o. Him go run.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by airsaylongcome: 1:24am On Sep 07, 2021
Yankee101:
I hope the posts I'm seeing are just jokes

If these are true then I really pity Nigerians

The suffering no get part 2

Learn a skill where you can pick a remote job from abroad that pays in dollars. Preferably IT

Funny thing is that it doesn't even have to be programming. Skills like System Administration, Database management are in huge demand. Although Developers get paid unbelievable amounts compared to these.

And NO, the paltry figures you are seeing here aren't jokes

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:26am On Sep 07, 2021
vickydevoka:

No to hail am o. Him go run.
grin he don run already
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by airsaylongcome: 1:33am On Sep 07, 2021
JesseJo:
Wow...this thread is eye opener for me.

You mean young educated Nigerians earn this kind of miserable amount monthly?

It is well...

Anyway, if you don't mind joining a Fintech Start-Up and you are very good with crunching numbers...I might have a job for you.

Note salary is below N100K but subject to review within 18months. And you have to be resident in Lagos.

send me your resume here mikenzuntsa@gmail.com@gmail.com

What's now the difference between you who is paying a miserable ₦100k and these other employers? 18 months of <₦100k is supposed to be "non-miserable"?

I know you'd say it's a trainee role, but I have seen a trainee total emolument of ₦22m p.a. In Nigeria here. So calm down. ₦30k is paltry. So is ₦99,999.99
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by coputa(m): 1:47am On Sep 07, 2021
Seikiri1:

D digit matter oo, the way things especially the price of commodities are sky rocketing you must meet up to that standard.
The irony of it is that in every organization,30%does the job for the idle 70% but they receive more pay

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by Yankee101: 1:49am On Sep 07, 2021
chatinent:

What you just said are priceless. I never thought of that. Thank you. Can I do interns on Fiverr and Upwork too? Do you have other ’lancers’ sites

No. Just offer cut throat or near free prices to get your reviews. But remember, always take at least your expenses

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by Hdanny(m): 1:56am On Sep 07, 2021
cosmos2000:
Me nah 3k for just a week

That one na wages no be salary grin

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by ShadowAMG(m): 2:00am On Sep 07, 2021
Lamanii22:

IT Professional & web developer. This was job I got some years ago with an oil & gas instrumentation agency. It seems they were desperately in need of someone with my skills, attitude & dress sense. The job was however scaled down along with the salary to around $2800 monthly.

What do you do?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

4 High Paying Jobs Lazy People Should Do / If You Are Unemployed Consider This / Luxxor Group Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.