Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received (36432 Views)

10 Highest Salary Paying Countries For Workers / What's The Worst Pay You Have Ever Received As A Writer? / What Is The Most Ridiculous Job Offer You Have Ever Received? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by Eastcoastboy(m): 2:04am On Sep 07, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

I might have a job for you here in Abuja if you aren't far to wuye.
Interview is slated for Thursday.
You have to be competent though because I'll be going through the CVs tomorrow.
You're not the only one that'll be getting interviewed so you have to be good to get picked.

Hope you don't plan paying him that same 18k make ogun no fire you oh!
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by Eastcoastboy(m): 2:05am On Sep 07, 2021
JesseJo:
Wow...this thread is eye opener for me.

You mean young educated Nigerians earn this kind of miserable amount monthly?

It is well...

Anyway, if you don't mind joining a Fintech Start-Up and you are very good with crunching numbers...I might have a job for you.

Note salary is below N100K but subject to review within 18months. And you have to be resident in Lagos.

send me your resume here mikenzuntsa@gmail.com@gmail.com

Crunching numbers you mean solving Math's?
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by Eastcoastboy(m): 2:06am On Sep 07, 2021
Giovanni2332:
,#475,000 worked with in a bar . Every weekend Friday, Saturday and Sunday I get atleast #1m as side hustle from selling offshoot wines . But I don't jakpa dey enjoy for Canada

Omo you been dey earn oh! Bleep! But seems Canada dey pay you pass.
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by Eastcoastboy(m): 2:09am On Sep 07, 2021
Abroadbased:
Currently earning 1.1m naira every month if converted .

Canada I guess.
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by MrJackBills(m): 2:11am On Sep 07, 2021
20k though. Some people are so damnn lucky.
I became self employed 5yrs ago but I don't think I now make up to that monthly.
Someone here could be of help. Let's be our brothers keeper.
Thank you in advance.
chatinent:

No, I am not that fellow. That fellow is rich and I am opposite.
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by Eastcoastboy(m): 2:13am On Sep 07, 2021
Olifiz:
Mine was 60k.
Now I make that only on consultation. Once u invite me to check ur project u go pay. Life is very good. Bought my first car (mad ride) two months after I left the job

What do you do?
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by NaranyD(m): 2:15am On Sep 07, 2021
Savageman:
Isorrite...
My highest salary na 20k monthly, when local man bin dey do cleaner for first bank, as tinz con hard, i made the best decision of my life resign go learn bombing... Now i dey cash out from 500k upward monthly, i no get time for salary work again. Bombing and bet9ja till my fingers break.

I movvveeeee
You and damn nigger are really working hard.
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by Eastcoastboy(m): 2:16am On Sep 07, 2021
tradepunter:
My highest is 700k per month for 6 months.

We running a gig for an international NGO in Borno state then.

War is money!!!

I like this NGO work, howfa?
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by Eastcoastboy(m): 2:18am On Sep 07, 2021
malali:
$32915.07 per week
Work hard........you do not need to do yahoo !!!!
I grew up in a family of 7 children......we were poor growing up!!

Pure, hardwork, blood, sweat and tears.........100% Legitimate.

I am not posting to boast, just to encourage people that its possible, your dont have to have rich parents, you dont have to do anything illegal, just pick a trade and be the best in it.
Work so hard till you dont know exactly how much you are worth.

The biggest luxury now is privacy........Not a single member of my immediate family or extended family know my worth. I value my peace.
Nigerians have the highest sense of entitlement in the world.

Wtf! Can you talk about what you do? Nd how long it took you nd the necessary requirements.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by Eastcoastboy(m): 2:20am On Sep 07, 2021
HenryDion:

I was shocked too. You're a big boy tho. I'm getting close to earning 1M monthly.

I might hit it this month going by my current growth.

I total agree with your saying, more money, more problems.

Especially people who feel entitled to your money in the name of being relatives.

I'm considering leaving soon, and starting life afresh where I'm unknown. I want to be rich and still enjoy life.

Money is merely a means to an end. The plan is to make a lot to be free, cause money solve problems.

I want to be able to travel to any country, wear any cloth, drink any wine I want, drive a cool car, hike, write a book, visit the pyramid, see amazing waterfalls, and so much more.

Having money will make the journey smooth, and I'm excited to be leaving the rat race.

Life is meant to be enjoyed.

I worked for it while I was young, now I'm beginning to reap the benefits.

It pays to have a skill.

Peace!

Which skill is that?
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by KangaIye: 2:32am On Sep 07, 2021

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by Skymason20(m): 2:35am On Sep 07, 2021
27k as a coordinator .. I am still young .. So proud moment... God bless legit hustlers .. I have gone back to school.. Wednesday is my matric smiley

9 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by KangaIye: 2:42am On Sep 07, 2021
Yankee101:

No. Just offer cut throat or near free prices to get your reviews. But remember, always take at least your expenses

God Bless You
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by Didi2d(m): 2:47am On Sep 07, 2021
Savageman:
Isorrite...
My highest salary na 20k monthly, when local man bin dey do cleaner for first bank, as tinz con hard, i made the best decision of my life resign go learn bombing... Now i dey cash out from 500k upward monthly, i no get time for salary work again. Bombing and bet9ja till my fingers break.

I movvveeeee

Bros send betcode for me naw
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by Sparklinglyte(m): 2:49am On Sep 07, 2021
My highest salary na 80k buhari regime too hard

Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by danduchi(m): 2:51am On Sep 07, 2021
122k.. present job

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by Nctrice(m): 2:52am On Sep 07, 2021
which one is bombing again ?
Savageman:
Isorrite...

I movvveeeee
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by GboyegaD(m): 2:59am On Sep 07, 2021
My annoyance is that despite the small salary many will still vote in those that will destroy their future.

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by topoftheworld(m): 3:00am On Sep 07, 2021
Just started a Security job today after searching for job from January till now without job.. Make I choke U, na 17k.. As I was typing like this, I'm manning a gate of an estate in Abuja in this harsh weather..

Someone should help me abeg..
HND Elect/Elect..

9 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by Seniorwriter(m): 3:14am On Sep 07, 2021
chatinent:

What you just said are priceless. I never thought of that. Thank you. Can I do interns on Fiverr and Upwork too? Do you have other ’lancers’ sites

saw your email request but I no longer attend to such so rather if you have an interest or enquiry reach out via the facebook id on my profile.

Cheers.

topoftheworld:
Just started a Security job today after searching for job from January till now without job.. Make I choke U, na 17k.. As I was typing like this, I'm manning a gate of an estate in Abuja in this harsh weather..

Some should help me abeg..
HND Elect/Elect..
If you have spare time like 1hr daily and have access to internet + browsing gadgets then reach out to the facebook Id on my profile so you could learn the ropes to earning @least $100monthly via online with your Elect/Elect qualification but you have to be teachable and ready to follow the lead and carry out simple tasks....you'll be charged after that for a mentorship on how to setup sales-service online funnels that can enable you create an income as high as $1k monthly....that is if you'd want an upgrade of the mentorship to such amount.

That's why I keep telling peeps that Online/Remote job is Bae.
There is no limit to earning with it except you act lazy to limit your earnings in foreign currencies!

topoftheworld:

Thanks boss.
I will give it a trial
I've been briefed that someone saw my quoting you and already reached out and is better of on the ideas given to him/her....but just like most NL members that have gained by reaching out they hardly come here to testify or say a word of encouragement....i can't remember the NL member's moniker though....if you are reading this as the person feel free to quote proof.
So it's not my loss if you choose not to give it a try.
All the best @topoftheworld
chatinent:

If you do not attend to mails, it is okay. I don't have a Facebook account. Have a nice day.
My day is always NICE ......as planned!
Just wow @the emboldened....you are not part of an online community of over 3billion users around the world SMH @the fact that you are missing out in an online earning platform to think it doesn't take much to open a FB account! More so with your choice of reach out you seem to prefer using emailing style of conversation rather than Instant Messaging....Why?
To think it took you this long to even respond to a quote you actually instigated/initiated ,how much more time it will take you to reply an email ? Thanks and no thanks @your choice medium (emails) for conversation.....
Be guided.

@seniorwriter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by Yankee101: 3:44am On Sep 07, 2021
KangaIye:

God Bless You

Amen

You're welcome
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by zanshi: 3:55am On Sep 07, 2021
UncleHaba22:
18k security in one chicken republic in wuse 2
and it's only for one month sha

N18k are you serious?
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by MhiztaFrank(m): 4:01am On Sep 07, 2021
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by mrkings84(m): 4:04am On Sep 07, 2021
I am a photographer. I once did a job for a client and his pay has been the highest. 250k (video/photo book)
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by tradepunter: 4:15am On Sep 07, 2021
Eastcoastboy:

I like this NGO work, howfa?

The gig na serious connect sha.

Our job was to set up background primary and secondary security perimeter and measures in the location where the refugees tents were been deployed.

One trick to be part of such gig is to know who's running the security operations from within the NOGs.

Also your CV must have some sought of security related work, not talking about guarding work... More technical skills like handling radio communication equipment etc.... Guard work na for police and military personnels

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by tunary(m): 4:16am On Sep 07, 2021
UncleHaba22:
18k security in one chicken republic in wuse 2
and it's only for one month sha
so what are you into now uncle haba?
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by hslbroker2(m): 4:18am On Sep 07, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
I can teach you. Send a pm
u wan teach person how to loose abi, u go under rate arsenal abi
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by alfredo4u(m): 4:27am On Sep 07, 2021
N1
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by UndauntedYOCA(f): 4:34am On Sep 07, 2021
Eastcoastboy:

Hope you don't plan paying him that same 18k make ogun no fire you oh!
By all means avoid me. I don't appreciate disrespectful people.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by GodisFirst: 4:39am On Sep 07, 2021
25.7M annual
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by jy2kbeyond(m): 4:53am On Sep 07, 2021
And what do you want to do with that?

shocked shocked
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by Padosky242(m): 5:10am On Sep 07, 2021
damiloladuke:
Damnnn.

Maybe N125K... But I make that in a week sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

N-Power Tablet Collection: How To Upload Passports, ID In Your NPVN Portal / 4 High Paying Jobs Lazy People Should Do / Luxxor Group Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.