Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,588 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Silicon Valley Start-up Backed By Jeff Bezos Is Trying To Create Immortality(Pix - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Silicon Valley Start-up Backed By Jeff Bezos Is Trying To Create Immortality(Pix (21122 Views)

Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez / Jeff Bezos And Crew Reaches Space Successfully / Brain Freeze: Russian Firm Offers Path To Immortality For A Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silicon Valley Start-up Backed By Jeff Bezos Is Trying To Create Immortality(Pix by sirjomore(m): 3:24pm On Sep 16, 2021
michlins:
We're few decades away from true immortality. I know my religious fellows will shout against this but science has broken more jinx and immortality is the next target. You don't expect Bezos with over $200bn to die and leave it all. The ultra wealthy don't want to suffer natural death again and they're backing research with billions of dollars to get it done.

Before you say it's impossible, there are numerous organisms that don't suffer natural death. Animals like jellyfish sheds old skin and doesn't suffer natural death. There are trees that can live for hundreds of years.

So man needs to figure out how they're able to live for so long and transfer same to people who can pay for it
Una never even cure disease finish...
Re: Silicon Valley Start-up Backed By Jeff Bezos Is Trying To Create Immortality(Pix by michlins(m): 3:28pm On Sep 16, 2021
sirjomore:

Una never even cure disease finish...
one way of ensuring that diseases are defeated is by tweaking the human DNA and make it immune to diseases and aging
Re: Silicon Valley Start-up Backed By Jeff Bezos Is Trying To Create Immortality(Pix by Angrymode: 3:40pm On Sep 16, 2021
donbachi:
Similar to tower of babel story...e no go end well.

Be there talking about tower of Babel while people continue to achieve the impossible through science.
Re: Silicon Valley Start-up Backed By Jeff Bezos Is Trying To Create Immortality(Pix by Dantee8433: 3:41pm On Sep 16, 2021
BigDawsNet:
Medically it's really not a good idea...

If they work on or Develop a serum to stop ageing...

How do you control the Organs?

You can't make the organs to stop working towards it's expiration date ...

It's a waste of billions dollars time project
Are the organs not made up of cells....If the process is to make the cells rejuvenated you can safely assume it would affect the internal organs too
Re: Silicon Valley Start-up Backed By Jeff Bezos Is Trying To Create Immortality(Pix by Benrosaria(m): 4:12pm On Sep 16, 2021
donbachi:

It has ended well, na 2021 you dey, meaning the story of how it ended well.... � wake up man
Re: Silicon Valley Start-up Backed By Jeff Bezos Is Trying To Create Immortality(Pix by Jazzman01: 5:47pm On Sep 16, 2021
michlins:
We're few decades away from true immortality. I know my religious fellows will shout against this but science has broken more jinx and immortality is the next target. You don't expect Bezos with over $200bn to die and leave it all. The ultra wealthy don't want to suffer natural death again and they're backing research with billions of dollars to get it done.

Before you say it's impossible, there are numerous organisms that don't suffer natural death. Animals like jellyfish sheds old skin and doesn't suffer natural death. There are trees that can live for hundreds of years.

So man needs to figure out how they're able to live for so long and transfer same to people who can pay for it

The idea is absurd when there are many conspiracy theories flying around about de-population. AIDS and COVID19 are examples. If immortality is achieved, there will be population explosion.

The concept of death is a well planned and orchestrated idea by the creator, part of which is to regulate population. Messing with this concept is kinda awkward and counterproductive.
Re: Silicon Valley Start-up Backed By Jeff Bezos Is Trying To Create Immortality(Pix by Jazzman01: 5:57pm On Sep 16, 2021
obonujoker:
No one can live forever, the world would be wickedest planet of all time!....

I am not sure if they even thought of population explosion and how the earth will contain it.
Re: Silicon Valley Start-up Backed By Jeff Bezos Is Trying To Create Immortality(Pix by Jazzman01: 6:09pm On Sep 16, 2021
BigDawsNet:
Medically it's really not a good idea...

If they work on or Develop a serum to stop ageing...

How do you control the Organs?

You can't make the organs to stop working towards it's expiration date ...

It's a waste of billions dollars time project

Those white guys are crazy bro, never underate them. They have stunned us with the impossible countless number of times. I won't be surprised if they eventually find the code to immortality. But it won't make sense because the world population will keep increasing and at some point it will be filled up. I wonder how they will take care of that.
Re: Silicon Valley Start-up Backed By Jeff Bezos Is Trying To Create Immortality(Pix by Jazzman01: 6:15pm On Sep 16, 2021
dhesmond:
Something wey African don dey use since 1821, heard of ajidewe?

Ajidewe my foot. Those that do it still age with wrinkles, loss of strength and eventually die.
Re: Silicon Valley Start-up Backed By Jeff Bezos Is Trying To Create Immortality(Pix by Jazzman01: 6:23pm On Sep 16, 2021
BigDawsNet:

It's crazy when the output results gives you a younger shinning skin while internally you suffering from weak old organs....

It just doesn't make sense

Oga, everything in our body is made up of cells including those internal organs you're talking about.
Re: Silicon Valley Start-up Backed By Jeff Bezos Is Trying To Create Immortality(Pix by BigDawsNet: 6:35pm On Sep 16, 2021
Jazzman01:

Those white guys are crazy bro, never underate them. They have stunned us with the impossible countless number of times. I won't be surprised if they eventually find the code to immortality. But it won't make sense because the world population will keep increasing and at some point it will be filled up. I wonder how they will take care of that.

That's the point...

It makes no sense

Our body at some point need rest

Over population can distrust our planet
Re: Silicon Valley Start-up Backed By Jeff Bezos Is Trying To Create Immortality(Pix by Jazzman01: 6:37pm On Sep 16, 2021
Exkandayee:

You have a shallow Brain, you think the supporters and bezos didn't thought what you just said, just say this guy's are bittin More they can chew, Jesus Christ is coming Soon

Exactly. Before deciding to fund it.
Re: Silicon Valley Start-up Backed By Jeff Bezos Is Trying To Create Immortality(Pix by michlins(m): 7:30pm On Sep 16, 2021
Jazzman01:

The idea is absurd when there are many conspiracy theories flying around about de-population. AIDS and COVID19 are examples. If immortality is achieved, there will be population explosion.

The concept of death is a well planned and orchestrated idea by the creator, part of which is to regulate population. Messing with this concept is kinda awkward and counterproductive.
there are plans to colonize Mars and explore the universe. There are more planets in this galaxy than the human population
Re: Silicon Valley Start-up Backed By Jeff Bezos Is Trying To Create Immortality(Pix by Shimran(m): 8:15pm On Sep 16, 2021
SunshineHQ:
an epistle. you will still avoid the church when u have real issues

BTW, I am of the mosque. Prayers only without acting and struggling for something wouldn't do the job. Again thinking that alone, your struggle will do everything for you, expect a disappointing results, most of time.
Re: Silicon Valley Start-up Backed By Jeff Bezos Is Trying To Create Immortality(Pix by omoyankee3(m): 9:15pm On Sep 16, 2021
most of the things that are the norm and we take for granted nowadays were impossible back in the days (AI surgeries, nanotech, genomics, bionics, vaccines etc)

in the past:
video call was only for babalawos
flying to another city was witchcraft
leprosy and dysentery were death sentence

impossible is nothing.
Re: Silicon Valley Start-up Backed By Jeff Bezos Is Trying To Create Immortality(Pix by LastProphet: 1:00pm On Sep 17, 2021
donbachi:

Black failure mindset powered by determined ignorance and dumb foreign religious dogma. Hope you know there's invisible car now?
Re: Silicon Valley Start-up Backed By Jeff Bezos Is Trying To Create Immortality(Pix by omojeesu(m): 6:27pm On Sep 17, 2021
Arthurity1:

The world has always been in trouble... Always!!! What's wrong if we try to make ourselves better than we were? To live longer than we are doing currently?? Africans will blind themselves with so much religious extremism it becomes sickening!!! That's why the westerners are where they are, making technological advancements, while we are here arguing over cows!

Technology advancement is inferior to life in the power of the Holy Spirit.

You are of this world system. I am not.
Re: Silicon Valley Start-up Backed By Jeff Bezos Is Trying To Create Immortality(Pix by omojeesu(m): 6:46pm On Sep 17, 2021
Arthurity1:

The world has always been in trouble... Always!!! What's wrong if we try to make ourselves better than we were? To live longer than we are doing currently?? Africans will blind themselves with so much religious extremism it becomes sickening!!! That's why the westerners are where they are, making technological advancements, while we are here arguing over cows!

Actually if you are not in the word, in Christ and in the Spirit you can't see nor can you understand.

The world is rounding up partly due to Technology. Everything is converging and sooner than later reality will dawn.

The Pandora Box is opened! Thanks to kooveed....The Great Reset has started......for their NWO and the manifestation of the Beast of Apocalypse...
Re: Silicon Valley Start-up Backed By Jeff Bezos Is Trying To Create Immortality(Pix by Arthurity1(m): 7:02pm On Sep 17, 2021
omojeesu:

Actually if you are not in the word, in Christ and in the Spirit you can't see nor can you understand.

The world is rounding up partly due to Technology. Everything is converging and sooner than later reality will dawn.

The Pandora Box is opened! Thanks to kooveed....The Great Reset has started......for their NWO and the manifestation of the Beast of Apocalypse...
Since, according to you, the world is rounding up due to technology, why don't you throw away your phone, trek everywhere and not use cars, in fact do away with every form of technology and live like a cave man.
Re: Silicon Valley Start-up Backed By Jeff Bezos Is Trying To Create Immortality(Pix by omojeesu(m): 8:02pm On Sep 17, 2021
Arthurity1:

Since, according to you, the world is rounding up due to technology, why don't you throw away your phone, trek everywhere and not use cars, in fact do away with every form of technology and live like a cave man.

I won't until I am asked to be loaded with nanoparticles that I may become a device inside the internet of things and You, bluetooth recognized and 5G connected. By that time BigBrother (Satan, god of this world) would have the world captured in his WWW.

May you not be one of his victims.
Re: Silicon Valley Start-up Backed By Jeff Bezos Is Trying To Create Immortality(Pix by Arthurity1(m): 10:00pm On Sep 17, 2021
omojeesu:

I won't until I am asked to be loaded with nanoparticles that I may become a device inside the internet of things and You, bluetooth recognized and 5G connected. By that time BigBrother (Satan, god of this world) would have the world captured in his WWW.

May you not be one of his victims.
My Jesus! What is this rubbish?? Please what did you study in school? I studied engineering, and I think I have a lot to teach you.
Re: Silicon Valley Start-up Backed By Jeff Bezos Is Trying To Create Immortality(Pix by omojeesu(m): 10:22pm On Sep 17, 2021
Arthurity1:

My Jesus! What is this rubbish?? Please what did you study in school? I studied engineering, and I think I have a lot to teach you.

Thank you!

I understand your confusion.

That's the problem.
Your training has indoctrinated you.
To learn only what they want you
To learn.

Nanotechnology is employed in many fields in science even in medicine not only in engineering.

The transport envelope of the Covid-19 mRNA "vaccine", for example, consists of lipid nanoparticles.
Re: Silicon Valley Start-up Backed By Jeff Bezos Is Trying To Create Immortality(Pix by Arthurity1(m): 10:35pm On Sep 17, 2021
omojeesu:

Thank you!

I understand your confusion.

That's the problem.
Your training has indoctrinated you.
To learn only what they want you
To learn.

Nanotechnology is employed in many fields in science even in medicine not only in engineering.

The transport envelope of the Covid-19 mRNA "vaccine", for example, consists of lipid nanoparticles.
I'm done... I can't do this anymore!! Good luck.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

An SS3 Student Build A Prototype Of Bulldozer And A Dump Truck. / How To Check Your Glo Number With USSD (2021); All Codes For Glo Network / Student Invents T-shirt That's Impossible To Stain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.