Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

IT Placement: Where Did You Do Yours - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / IT Placement: Where Did You Do Yours (11654 Views)

I Need A Good IT Placement In Ph / Job Vacancies And IT Placement / IT Placement For Engineering Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IT Placement: Where Did You Do Yours by surevik(f): 10:04am On Sep 10, 2021
VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

ASPIRE CONSULTING is currently recruiting for the following positions:

1. Sales Representative
2. Marketing Officer
3. Business Development Strategist
4. Customer care officer
5. Human Resource Assistant
6 Personal Assistant

Qualification:
Minimum of OND in related field.

Method of Application:
Interested persons should forward their CV to: recruiter.aspireconsulting@gmail.com

FORWARD AS RECEIVED
www.aspireconsulting.com.ng
Re: IT Placement: Where Did You Do Yours by EbenG(m): 10:05am On Sep 10, 2021
I'm still searching for where I'll do mine starting from late December or early January. I'm an intermediate Android developer(Java/Kotlin). I'd love to have it done in Abuja preferably. I'd be grateful if anyone can link me up

1 Like

Re: IT Placement: Where Did You Do Yours by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 10:07am On Sep 10, 2021
legallyminded:
grin

grin

We Cover Everything In Nigeria Via

1 Like

Re: IT Placement: Where Did You Do Yours by Demigod22: 10:15am On Sep 10, 2021
I did my I.T in Kapital FM under FRCN in area 10 Abuja.

My experience was great. I was under News and current affairs department, obviously I was serving as a reporter. I followed my supervisor to most events, I met politicians like Ekiti governor, Kogi governor, Lai Muhammad, Rauf Aregbesola, Abia deputy governor. I met with NANS leadership at international conference center in Abuja. I was exposed to many things, learnt about broadcasting, writing special report, it was really thrilling and it boast my self esteem and I look at life differently when I returned to school. I served for three months. No payment, no financial gain, I only gain knowledge and exposure, my foster mother took care of the transport and food. We are hoping for better days ahead when we will live our dreams.

4 Likes

Re: IT Placement: Where Did You Do Yours by thekingsreturn(m): 10:20am On Sep 10, 2021
I did mine in First Bank head office, Marina Lagos

1 Like

Re: IT Placement: Where Did You Do Yours by Mobog(m): 10:24am On Sep 10, 2021
gfaruk:
Me still searching for placement (civil eng) ibadan
Send your CV to careers@efficacyconstruction.com
Re: IT Placement: Where Did You Do Yours by Luckydonalds(m): 10:30am On Sep 10, 2021
Titanium007:
Studied Electrical Electronics engineering and did my IT at Total E$P port Harcourt, and Transmission company of Nigeria still in Port Harcourt.

I'm a 400L First class student studying Electrical/Electronic Engineering. I've been searching for IT placement to no avail.
I'd really appreciate if u can share how u secured these internships as I'd be looking forward to following ur footsteps and interning in either of the above come December when our internship commences.
As a benefit, I'm based in Port Harcourt.

1 Like

Re: IT Placement: Where Did You Do Yours by R0LL0N(m): 10:34am On Sep 10, 2021
Please I am searching for virtual placement in cyber security. I will appreciate your help guys.
Re: IT Placement: Where Did You Do Yours by Luckydonalds(m): 10:34am On Sep 10, 2021
Nackzy:
Total E and P Nigerian limited Now Total Energies

I'm a 400L First class student studying Electrical/Electronic Engineering. I've been searching for IT placement to no avail.
I'd really appreciate if u can share how u secured these internships as I'd be looking forward to following ur footsteps and interning in either of the above come December when our internship commences.
Re: IT Placement: Where Did You Do Yours by seyz91(m): 10:37am On Sep 10, 2021
cheesy
judetov2:
What is the benefit of IT? My friend that was posted to NNPC headquarter here in abuja said his job there was to deliver files to other offices.
Re: IT Placement: Where Did You Do Yours by 1759Boss(m): 10:42am On Sep 10, 2021
Lagos internal revenue service(. Lirs)
Re: IT Placement: Where Did You Do Yours by Saaraalyn20: 10:51am On Sep 10, 2021
Still searching for an IT placement, Food science and technology.
Re: IT Placement: Where Did You Do Yours by Ajilenu: 10:55am On Sep 10, 2021
Anything Tech is the way and internships won't be hard to get. Look at the app Ikeja electric did and the power of tech behind so that y'all can pay bills etc on the app with out visiting the office. Read more here
https://www.ikejaelectric.com/mobile-app/?utm_source=Nairaland&utm_medium=Banner&utm_campaign=Power_In_Your_Hands

Re: IT Placement: Where Did You Do Yours by omoowhe: 10:56am On Sep 10, 2021
kasim155:
PTI
Petroleum engineering uniben abi
Re: IT Placement: Where Did You Do Yours by Sdeen2735: 11:10am On Sep 10, 2021
I'm currently searching for a place of I T, I'm a chemical engineering student
Re: IT Placement: Where Did You Do Yours by tuzle(m): 11:21am On Sep 10, 2021
SmartPolician:
Guaranty Trust Bank plc

The best place to do industrial attachment.

Good pay, polished people, good experience and exposure.
best place abi slavery. U work your ass out for 40k.
Re: IT Placement: Where Did You Do Yours by SmartPolician: 11:29am On Sep 10, 2021
tuzle:
best place abi slavery. U work your ass out for 40k.

It's an industrial attachment; it's only a learning ground. If you think you are going to buy a car and build a house from it, OYO is your case. Besides, you can make much more than that if you do well.
Re: IT Placement: Where Did You Do Yours by Kolisky(m): 11:38am On Sep 10, 2021
gfaruk:

I’m almost done with my IT here in Akure [Civil Engineer too]

cheesy

Nice meeting you bro

1 Like

Re: IT Placement: Where Did You Do Yours by chubiyojo(m): 12:21pm On Sep 10, 2021
am currently on one year IT in maritime company Lagos,information technology department a place to be.
i have learn a lot in IT my unit is support pay 25k
Re: IT Placement: Where Did You Do Yours by tuzle(m): 12:24pm On Sep 10, 2021
SmartPolician:

It's an industrial attachment; it's only a learning ground. If you think you are going to buy a car and build a house from it, OYO is your case. Besides, you can make much more than that if you do well.
I actually did mine at gtb too but there are better places compared to gtb.
Re: IT Placement: Where Did You Do Yours by gfaruk(m): 12:29pm On Sep 10, 2021
SamgoldBaba:

There's an engineering firm along Loyola College, mind to check?
expanciate the address pls
Re: IT Placement: Where Did You Do Yours by Chulluko(m): 3:04pm On Sep 10, 2021
4 years after graduation yet dem never pay us our IT allowance nawawoo
Re: IT Placement: Where Did You Do Yours by Nackzy: 3:06pm On Sep 10, 2021
Luckydonalds:

My brother it was connection, it was host community slot
Re: IT Placement: Where Did You Do Yours by KingAbdulazeez: 3:51pm On Sep 10, 2021
Still searching Statistics (Ibadan)
Re: IT Placement: Where Did You Do Yours by KingAbdulazeez: 3:54pm On Sep 10, 2021
gfaruk:
Try Beedel constructions Ring road Ibadan.
Re: IT Placement: Where Did You Do Yours by dauddy97(m): 4:00pm On Sep 10, 2021
Searching too (industrial mathematics). 400lvl
Skilled in python for data science, SQL, Tableau and machine learning.

2 Likes

Re: IT Placement: Where Did You Do Yours by KingAbdulazeez: 4:02pm On Sep 10, 2021
dauddy97:
Searching too (industrial mathematics). 400lvl
Skilled in python for data science, SQL, Tableau and machine learning.
Can you put me through on this data science stuff??
Re: IT Placement: Where Did You Do Yours by Titanium007: 4:04pm On Sep 10, 2021
Luckydonalds:

My uncle who's a Total staff signed for me when I was about to do my internship, after which I was invited for an aptitude test alongside others who had applied and I was successful..... Na so e be o.

I'll find out if the internship program is on now then , I will tell you how to go about it.
Re: IT Placement: Where Did You Do Yours by SamgoldBaba: 4:28pm On Sep 10, 2021
gfaruk:
expanciate the address pls

The complex is opposite Oluyole FM..i don't know how else to describe it cos I only pass through the place once in a while they're banner is there anyway
Re: IT Placement: Where Did You Do Yours by Vantegral(f): 5:06pm On Sep 10, 2021
JOB VACANCY!

Our client located in Lagos is looking to fill the role of an IT Sales Representative to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. Duties will include sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients.

In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a sales role is an advantage

Responsibilities
-Prospect and qualify new sales leads
-Schedule meetings and presentations with prospects
-Create, plan, and deliver presentations on company products
-Track all sales activities in company CRM system and keep current by updating account information regularly
-Communicate customer and prospect product pain points to appropriate departments
-Maintain a well-developed pipeline of prospects
-Develop strong, ongoing relationships with prospects and customers
-Meet and/or exceed quotas
-Coordinate with other team members and departments to optimize the sales effort

Preferred background and experience
-Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field
-Proven years of experience in sales of software services is an added advantage
-Proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas
-Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships
-Excellent interpersonal skills
-Highly self-motivated
-Strong verbal and written communication skills
-Proficient in Microsoft Office
-Working knowledge of CRM systems

Qualified candidate should click the link below to apply https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1lbFchJ5aMuJ0QA7e7VOeFqHZccGdT3GP7Q82MtvAPYk/viewform?edit_requested=true

#jobvacancy #hiringnow #hiring #jobsinnigeria #jobseekers #reruitment #IT #sales #jobs2021 #nigeria
Re: IT Placement: Where Did You Do Yours by crown08(m): 6:00pm On Sep 10, 2021
Chuky7:
So this is about the time most students in either final or third year are to carry out their IT some call it internship(I think we borrowed that from the whites)

So in short where did you do yours and what was your experience like was it bad. a positive one. or somewhere in between. Did you really learn anything from it at all.
During my time Some people found it hard to find a place that would take them so they just gave up and formulated stuff for their defense(was funny but you wouldn't blame them most small firms dont have IT programs in place)

Some didn't get paid after being told they would and ended their own there.

most people were promised jobs. some did hire and retain during my time.

Many many talk. still it was a blast. part of life's experience. connected with some amazing people.

MY OWN EXPERIENCE
Well I did mine in a small marine firm at port Harcourt they were small but money they were pulling in was no joke. perks were amazing. they paid 40k for 6 months. I saved as much as I could.

Had an amazing boss. guy no get wahala he knew how to impart knowledge. connected with a lot of pretty co workers after IT reunion with them was the bomb. we shared a lot of ideas though.

so what about you.

please share yours
I am searching here bro. Can i have their number pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Computer Repairs Or Panel Beating And Auto Body Works / Why Do Job Seekers Avoid Insurance Sale Roles? / 60% Of Bankers To Lose Their Jobs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.