Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

IT Placement: Where Did You Do Yours - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / IT Placement: Where Did You Do Yours (11657 Views)

I Need A Good IT Placement In Ph / Job Vacancies And IT Placement / IT Placement For Engineering Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IT Placement: Where Did You Do Yours by crown08(m): 6:03pm On Sep 10, 2021
The5DME:
I did mine in CBN.
how did you go bout it pls
Re: IT Placement: Where Did You Do Yours by crown08(m): 6:03pm On Sep 10, 2021
Kessythegeek:
Silicon Valley.
how did you go bout it pls n what do they do pls
Re: IT Placement: Where Did You Do Yours by crown08(m): 6:05pm On Sep 10, 2021
Senoiret:
Did mine at ministry of housing alausa, ikeja, them send me Amala tire, I drew cad and 3d for free, I work sotey I fell sick, then God favoured me, the overall director liked my works and worked with me directly, from there I got tons of paid projects because of his connection, I go to know many people..

I travelled to so many states, and learnt so many secrets of books, made new friends from top notch school, babes unlimited, I had money flowing in from side hustle if you know

I wasn't paid but I earned significantly more than what the government slayed for IT students, the rest has been God since..

After my IT, I became more refined and calmed, wiser and more productive..
Re: IT Placement: Where Did You Do Yours by crown08(m): 6:07pm On Sep 10, 2021
SamgoldBaba:

There's an engineering firm along Loyola College, mind to check?
do you know of a mechanical firm??
Re: IT Placement: Where Did You Do Yours by dauddy97(m): 6:08pm On Sep 10, 2021
KingAbdulazeez:

Can you put me through on this data science stuff??
why not.
Whatsapp me let talk better o81four9428four9o

1 Like

Re: IT Placement: Where Did You Do Yours by crown08(m): 6:10pm On Sep 10, 2021
ruggedtimi:
2016 pH refinery depot. It was an interesting experience. Basically lots of work experience dealing with intense pressure working Monday to Sunday 7am-10pm most times.
Made lots of money out of my 13k stipends from nnpc which I didn't even touch until my internship expired, sometimes per day as an i.t personnel you can go home with 30k if you Sabi work.
My highest I made per day was 60k and some weeks nothing at all.. sometimes you can go home with 25ltrs of pms(fuel). Is not like you are entitled to all these benefits but na so the environment be you gas use ur head
how did you go bout it plsĀ . I am really searching for.
Re: IT Placement: Where Did You Do Yours by crown08(m): 6:11pm On Sep 10, 2021
Titanium007:
Studied Electrical Electronics engineering and did my IT at Total E$P port Harcourt, and Transmission company of Nigeria still in Port Harcourt.
do they allow mechanical engineers IT student.?? Pls I am really searching for.
Re: IT Placement: Where Did You Do Yours by LANUX: 6:12pm On Sep 10, 2021
SamgoldBaba:

There's an engineering firm along Loyola College, mind to check?
pls which firm is that.i am in the same boat.
Re: IT Placement: Where Did You Do Yours by crown08(m): 6:13pm On Sep 10, 2021
chocboi78:
NIPRD...
am not finding it funny at all
full meaning for niprd pls
Re: IT Placement: Where Did You Do Yours by SamgoldBaba: 6:21pm On Sep 10, 2021
crown08:
do you know of a mechanical firm??

No
Re: IT Placement: Where Did You Do Yours by SamgoldBaba: 6:24pm On Sep 10, 2021
LANUX:
pls which firm is that.i am in the same boat.

I only pass through the place once in a while, it's opposite Oluyole FM you'd see the banner or ask anyone in the complex for the firm..don't really know the name
Re: IT Placement: Where Did You Do Yours by ruggedtimi(m): 6:36pm On Sep 10, 2021
crown08:
how did you go bout it plsĀ . I am really searching for.
Applying for i.t @ pH depot is like applying for a job dunno for other nnpc depots. Ain't easy...mine came by luck. You can try bro.
Re: IT Placement: Where Did You Do Yours by Osascandyheart: 6:48pm On Sep 10, 2021
I did mine ,at white house Benin (prison) I learnt alot .
Re: IT Placement: Where Did You Do Yours by KingAbdulazeez: 7:23pm On Sep 10, 2021
dauddy97:
why not.
Whatsapp me let talk better o81
Thank you.
Re: IT Placement: Where Did You Do Yours by Titanium007: 7:35pm On Sep 10, 2021
crown08:
do they allow mechanical engineers IT student.?? Pls I am really searching for.

Yes, they Do, if you study these courses; Mechanical engineering, petroleum engineering, Gas engineering including Electrical engineering, you stand a better chance in securing IT placement with Total Energy.
Re: IT Placement: Where Did You Do Yours by elimighty(m): 8:18pm On Sep 10, 2021
I am studying Physics science

Any recommendations for IT placement in Ibadan/Ogbomosho, please?
Re: IT Placement: Where Did You Do Yours by kasim155: 10:34pm On Sep 10, 2021
omoowhe:

Petroleum engineering uniben abi

Yes, Uniben Petroleum Engineering
Re: IT Placement: Where Did You Do Yours by Emocruize(m): 11:17pm On Sep 10, 2021
Elnino9:
Port Harcourt Refining Company, Rivers State
Pls from which school
Re: IT Placement: Where Did You Do Yours by clockwisereport: 3:52am On Sep 11, 2021
crown08:

National Institute for Pharmaceutical Research and Development

1 Like

Re: IT Placement: Where Did You Do Yours by clockwisereport: 3:53am On Sep 11, 2021
crown08:

The5DME is a jambite
Re: IT Placement: Where Did You Do Yours by omoowhe: 4:54am On Sep 11, 2021
kasim155:

Yes, Uniben Petroleum Engineering
I know say na you kasim.....how far, we do IT together for PTI

1 Like

Re: IT Placement: Where Did You Do Yours by chocboi78(m): 6:18am On Sep 11, 2021
crown08:
national institute for pharmaceutical research and development
Re: IT Placement: Where Did You Do Yours by Luckydonalds(m): 6:31am On Sep 11, 2021
Titanium007:

My uncle who's a Total staff signed for me when I was about to do my internship, after which I was invited for an aptitude test alongside others who had applied and I was successful..... Na so e be o.

I'll find out if the internship program is on now then , I will tell you how to go about it.

Many thanks Sir.
Please enquire if the program is ongoing and if yes, kindly put in a good word for me.
I no get connection (nobody sabi my papa because e no be big man).
I'd really like to have a career exposure at Total Energies.
Re: IT Placement: Where Did You Do Yours by Titanium007: 7:28am On Sep 11, 2021
Luckydonalds:

Many thanks Sir.
Please enquire if the program is ongoing and if yes, kindly put in a good word for me.
I no get connection (nobody sabi my papa because e no be big man).
I'd really like to have a career exposure at Total Energies.

Not to worry, it's God that lift people not connection, let me also remind you, life is full of pleasant surprises, and na your type dey even get work for big companies......
Re: IT Placement: Where Did You Do Yours by successismine01(m): 8:54am On Sep 11, 2021
Titanium007:

Not to worry, it's God that lift people not connection, let me also remind you, life is full of pleasant surprises, and na your type dey even get work for big companies......

Searching for IT placement . Course of study architecture
Re: IT Placement: Where Did You Do Yours by crown08(m): 5:53pm On Sep 11, 2021
Titanium007:

Yes, they Do, if you study these courses; Mechanical engineering, petroleum engineering, Gas engineering including Electrical engineering, you stand a better chance in securing IT placement with Total Energy.
how do I go bout it. I am currently searching
Re: IT Placement: Where Did You Do Yours by crown08(m): 5:54pm On Sep 11, 2021
ruggedtimi:
Applying for i.t @ pH depot is like applying for a job dunno for other nnpc depots. Ain't easy...mine came by luck. You can try bro.
how do you go about it pls
Re: IT Placement: Where Did You Do Yours by Titanium007: 7:44pm On Sep 11, 2021
crown08:

What are you looking for?
Money or experience?
If you want money, I can link you up and if you want experience, I can still link you up too.
Re: IT Placement: Where Did You Do Yours by Titanium007: 8:56pm On Sep 11, 2021
crown08:

Always be on the lookout, once they start the process, apply and wait then you will be invited for aptitude test, if you scale through, you will be invited to come and start.

Note; their test is always very simple but tricky you will have to write 3 different papers of 20 questions each for 30 minutes respectively that's a total of 90minutes.the question are, The Use of English
Maths
General paper which consists of current affairs.
Thanks
Re: IT Placement: Where Did You Do Yours by kasim155: 9:40pm On Sep 11, 2021
omoowhe:

I know say na you kasim.....how far, we do IT together for PTI

Nice one bro, please send me ur number
Re: IT Placement: Where Did You Do Yours by crown08(m): 11:02pm On Sep 11, 2021
Titanium007:

What are you looking for?
Money or experience?
If you want money, I can link you up and if you want experience, I can still link you up too.
money n experience
Re: IT Placement: Where Did You Do Yours by omoowhe: 5:43am On Sep 12, 2021
kasim155:

Nice one bro, please send me ur number
l don send you mail! Just respond to am I go send you my number.....omo he don tey ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

60% Of Bankers To Lose Their Jobs? / Why Do Job Seekers Avoid Insurance Sale Roles? / Project & Data Analysis Using SPSS, Eviews, DAD, STATA Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.