Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Fateye Adekusibe Aka Fajao Like He Call Himself Is A Scammer! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Fateye Adekusibe Aka Fajao Like He Call Himself Is A Scammer! (198 Views)

TOLULOPE AYINDE DANIEL is a SCAMMER!! 08169494251 aka Tiqfx, levitus / I Got Scammed. LOLO24 IS A SCAMMER / Jonah Udogo Is A Scammer(see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fateye Adekusibe Aka Fajao Like He Call Himself Is A Scammer! by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 06, 2021
Adekusibe10 just scammed me ,You this scammer,you think you can abscond with my money ,I will curse you today,as from today ,you will never know peace !
Sorrow experiencing shall forever be yours!
No one should run any business deal with this man,he just scammed me embarassed cry
He almost kidnapped me also,his office address is a fake one,he is a scammer, avoid him!
Re: Fateye Adekusibe Aka Fajao Like He Call Himself Is A Scammer! by Iniobong34: 11:46pm On Sep 06, 2021
What realy happen cool
Re: Fateye Adekusibe Aka Fajao Like He Call Himself Is A Scammer! by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 07, 2021
Iniobong34:
What realy happen cool

He wanted to give me a job to do for him,to help him run an advert for his business,and he lied to me that he is going to send the money that he is at bank already,later that day ,he said he wasn't able to get the money,that his account is having an issue.

He called at night and was like,his son isn't doing fine that I should borrow him money and he is going to refund me,I told him I don't really have money at that time but I can help him borrow,so I borrowed from my friend and sent him,then he blocked me

(1) (Reply)

It's Time To Start Reaching Out To Potential Clients / Investment In Realestate / Btc Set For A Reset After Reaching Ath: Avoid Fomo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.