Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Internally Generated Revenue Compared To Federal Allocation Of States 2020 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Internally Generated Revenue Compared To Federal Allocation Of States 2020 (43375 Views)

2022 Internally Generated Revenue, Top 3 Per Zone / Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) Among Nigerian States In 2022 / 10 Richest States In Nigeria Based On Internally Generated Revenues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Internally Generated Revenue Compared To Federal Allocation Of States 2020 by gulfer: 3:02pm On Sep 08, 2021
How can Bayelsa be categorized amongst the insolvent states
Re: Internally Generated Revenue Compared To Federal Allocation Of States 2020 by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 08, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

You’re really pathetic! That’s all what this thread is about.....comparing your sad self to Igbos! You gauge your progress in life by how well you think you’re doing against a people you have cheated, marginalised, stolen their hydrocarbon-rich territories and ganged-up to deny presidency....yet you still feel you’re ok!?
Lol, you should have asked BLAISECAMPAORE if that's all what this thread is all about because he wrote his comment before I wrote mine. And is on base on what BLAISECAMPAORE write wey I use write Wetin I write grin

Carry your useless hypocritical flat head comot my front grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Internally Generated Revenue Compared To Federal Allocation Of States 2020 by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 08, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
You're so daft boy grin

We no beg Dangote to do business in Lagos state, there was a time unity bank relocated their HQ to Abuja, no one in Lagos gave a dam about it.

Lagos is in the South West, you can kill yourself if you're not happy with it.

Your wailings starts and end on Nairaland.

The SE dey drag position with the NE

Shame no even catch your useless sef grin

You guys in the South East are also a parasite. Without the FG, Igbo states will be in the league of Niger Republic and Chad grin
the dude you are quoting is from North West. I'm sure you know this but as usual you had to make it about Igbo

2 Likes

Re: Internally Generated Revenue Compared To Federal Allocation Of States 2020 by jaxxy(m): 3:03pm On Sep 08, 2021
Coldie:

5states alone despite the marginalisation generating such money compared to other regions with 6 or 7 states?

South east try abeg

Though I feel Igbos we’re marginalized politically and maybe partially economically at federal level I’m trying to see how marginalization affects these statistics.

1 Like

Re: Internally Generated Revenue Compared To Federal Allocation Of States 2020 by Obamaofusa: 3:04pm On Sep 08, 2021
post=105579123:

You guys keep celebrating IGR on paper

You want them to write it on your face?
Igbos have always been the Parasite of the south but make the most noise...mtchewww

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Internally Generated Revenue Compared To Federal Allocation Of States 2020 by bayelsaowei(m): 3:04pm On Sep 08, 2021
Only lagos and FCT are delivering the best ratio...other states like rivers, ogun & kaduna are pretty trying.

A handful of other states are just existing from the feeding bottle system our leaders have refused to modify.

One day we shall be coerced to make hard adjustments to how states generate revenues and add value to their respective bottom lines.

1 Like

Re: Internally Generated Revenue Compared To Federal Allocation Of States 2020 by Enyimbafc: 3:07pm On Sep 08, 2021
TripleOh7:
God knows it's the southwest that's carrying Nigeria on its back.

And we say we should have our own nation, some dindinrin Yorubas are saying no.

Mtscheeeewwwwww...
BUT DO U KNOW THAT SOUTH WEST WITHOUT EXPERIENCING A WAR,HAS THE HIGHEST NUMBER OF BROWN ROOFS AND MUD HOUSES IN AFRICA DUE TO POVERTY.

1 Like

Re: Internally Generated Revenue Compared To Federal Allocation Of States 2020 by deji17: 3:09pm On Sep 08, 2021
But some Abia indigenes wants Lagos to be Abia... Be like as I be. Misery loves company. Ko joo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Internally Generated Revenue Compared To Federal Allocation Of States 2020 by bayelsaowei(m): 3:10pm On Sep 08, 2021
Bayelsa is such a disgrace..I expect niger delta states to be as competitive as Lagos but never..militancy, the na our oil mentality (meanwhile less niger deltans own the oil wells), violence and extreme corruption would never let us grow economically.. I expect that by now bayelsa should be running state owned OMLs, modular refineries, investments from tourism, fish exportation, etc.. but mumu black Nigerian man mentality won't let bayelsa grow.. tufiakwa...
Re: Internally Generated Revenue Compared To Federal Allocation Of States 2020 by bjtinz: 3:10pm On Sep 08, 2021
Surprised to see Kano is doing so poorly
Re: Internally Generated Revenue Compared To Federal Allocation Of States 2020 by pfadom: 3:11pm On Sep 08, 2021
It is high time Nigeria adopts American electoral college votes allocation on the basis of the internally generated revenue. I don't see why good for nothing states should have equal representation at the national assembly or federal character.

Why has Samuel Ortom been making much noise when his state is one of the liabilities Nigeria carries.

This monkey dey work babbon the chop must stop immediately.

Let more state governments and individual begin to test the workability of our constitution in our law courts.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Internally Generated Revenue Compared To Federal Allocation Of States 2020 by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:12pm On Sep 08, 2021
YorubarLord:
Why are you pained by it though. The south east is obviously a parasite to the entire south with all your noise making
Dumbo pain over what

Pain because of, hugu debt, bad roads or brown roofs in your region

My state is blessed with huge gas deposit, Anambra now oil producing state, blessed with commerce and indigenous industrialists, with 21st century cities, massive projects going in my state, not owing workers,also ranked low in debt grin please what is your state that will make me envy according to you

1 Like

Re: Internally Generated Revenue Compared To Federal Allocation Of States 2020 by adeoba2008(m): 3:12pm On Sep 08, 2021
I wonder what Oyo is using that money for. Nothing to show for it.
Re: Internally Generated Revenue Compared To Federal Allocation Of States 2020 by Safyqueen: 3:14pm On Sep 08, 2021
Moferere:
Obviously, this is why a section of Nigeria is against restructuring.

I salute Wike for his courage

Restructuring is far beyond VAT. As a Nigerian from say Kano importing good overseas, why do I need to clear my goods at Lagos port to boast their IGR. It means the federal government has to provide dry inland port in Kano where I will do the clearance to boast Kano IGR.

1 Like

Re: Internally Generated Revenue Compared To Federal Allocation Of States 2020 by jaxxy(m): 3:15pm On Sep 08, 2021
sammirano:
Igbos are a miserable lot. They will abuse you for feeding them. They are scattered across all states in the south west looking for what to eat. Yorubas do not need igbos for anything. They are too parasitic.

B4 u get all cocky and ahead of urself

Most southwest states are doing well Majorly because of Lagos for multiple obvious reasons we all know. Asides that they will be like Ekiti or slightly better. This is also not putting into consideration all challenges southeastern states faced at some point in time.
Re: Internally Generated Revenue Compared To Federal Allocation Of States 2020 by YorubarLord: 3:16pm On Sep 08, 2021
grin If e no pain you, you won't be wailing since yesterday
post=105613742:

Dumbo pain over what

Pain because of, hugu debt, bad roads or brown roofs in your region

My state is blessed with huge gas deposit, Anambra now oil producing state, blessed with commerce and indigenous industrialists, with 21st century cities, massive projects going in my state, not owing workers,also ranked low in debt grin please what is your state that will make me envy according to you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Internally Generated Revenue Compared To Federal Allocation Of States 2020 by Enyimbafc: 3:17pm On Sep 08, 2021
sammirano:
Igbos are a miserable lot. They will abuse you for feeding them. They are scattered across all states in the south west looking for what to eat. Yorubas do not need igbos for anything. They are too parasitic.
SKULL MINER HAVE U CHANGE UR FATHER'S DILAPILITATED BROWN ROOF BEFORE TALKING OF FEEDING IGBOS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Internally Generated Revenue Compared To Federal Allocation Of States 2020 by Biafman: 3:19pm On Sep 08, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
You're so daft boy grin

We no beg Dangote to do business in Lagos state, there was a time unity bank relocated their HQ to Abuja, no one in Lagos gave a dam about it.

Lagos is in the South West, you can kill yourself if you're not happy with it.

Your wailings starts and end on Nairaland.

The SE dey drag position with the NE

Shame no even catch your useless sef grin

You guys in the South East are also a parasite. Without the FG, Igbo states will be in the league of Niger Republic and Chad grin

CAN YOU PLEASE SUPPORT THE DIVISION OF YOUR CONTRAPTION CALLED NIGERIA AND THE CREATION OF BIAFRA SO WE WILL STOP BEING PARASITES TO YOU? IMAGINE ALL THE IGR YOU WILL KEEP FOR YOURSELVES ALONE?
Re: Internally Generated Revenue Compared To Federal Allocation Of States 2020 by Biafman: 3:19pm On Sep 08, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
South West 5 states Vs South East 5 states, bring out the result make we see you parasite grin
CAN YOU PLEASE SUPPORT THE DIVISION OF YOUR CONTRAPTION CALLED NIGERIA AND THE CREATION OF BIAFRA SO WE WILL STOP BEING PARASITES TO YOU? IMAGINE ALL THE IGR YOU WILL KEEP FOR YOURSELVES ALONE?
Re: Internally Generated Revenue Compared To Federal Allocation Of States 2020 by OVB123: 3:21pm On Sep 08, 2021
post=105579123:

You guys keep celebrating IGR on paper
This one na consolation 4 developers.
Re: Internally Generated Revenue Compared To Federal Allocation Of States 2020 by VEHINTOLAR: 3:22pm On Sep 08, 2021
What you're looking at is the real graphical representation of the saying " monkey dey work,baboon dey chop" and that's the bane of Nigeria's development. Nigeria will never be okay when some states are just being dashed free money. There is no justification for the humongous allocations most of the northern states are receiving every month and that's why Nigeria is poor in the real sense if it !

Can you see what economically unviable state like Katsina is drawing form the federation account ? Can that ever be justified ? Nigeria is a big fraud designed to feed some aliens from futa jalon !

Southerners,our mumu neva do ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Internally Generated Revenue Compared To Federal Allocation Of States 2020 by Biafman: 3:22pm On Sep 08, 2021
Obamaofusa:

You are almost right but Yorubas mostly contribute to the IGR of Lagos than others.
Most of the IGR of Lagos come from PAYE
LAGOS IGR IS ABOUT 70% IGBO MONEY. YOU SHOULD KNOW KNOW AND STOP LYING TO YOURSELF.
Re: Internally Generated Revenue Compared To Federal Allocation Of States 2020 by Biafman: 3:23pm On Sep 08, 2021
Miracle2020:
God bless El rufai my governor. No even one potopoto state make the first five. Why? I thought they are all billionaires.
Re: Internally Generated Revenue Compared To Federal Allocation Of States 2020 by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:24pm On Sep 08, 2021
YorubarLord:
grin If e no pain you, you won't be wailing since yesterday
I will take you guys serious when the IGR change high prevalence of brown roofs and slums in your region

1 Like

Re: Internally Generated Revenue Compared To Federal Allocation Of States 2020 by YorubarLord: 3:25pm On Sep 08, 2021
Yet you rush to the Yoruba slums like the economic refugees y'all re. Keep wailing
post=105614135:

I will take you guys serious when the IGR change high prevalence of brown roofs and slums in your region

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Internally Generated Revenue Compared To Federal Allocation Of States 2020 by Coldie(m): 3:26pm On Sep 08, 2021
jaxxy:

Though I feel Igbos we’re marginalized politically and maybe partially economically at federal level I’m trying to see how marginalization affects these statistics.
Compared to all d regions southeast is the region with the least federal roads, least federal government Ministries. Look at the Enugu onitsha expressway how bad it was, Buhari etc still refused to fix it they said they were rehabilitating it but we no see anybody. It had to take mtn to come and start fixing it in exchange for tax credits same goes for Aba port harcourt roads very bad .

It’s been like that for over a decade and u are asking how marginalisation affects statistics
Re: Internally Generated Revenue Compared To Federal Allocation Of States 2020 by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:27pm On Sep 08, 2021
OVB123:
This one na consolation 4 developers.
Check the debt stock, IGR when you can't pay civil servant or execute project without borrowing You guys should keep sinking your region with lies and propaganda

1 Like

Re: Internally Generated Revenue Compared To Federal Allocation Of States 2020 by lekonso: 3:28pm On Sep 08, 2021
BLAISECAMPAORE:

Eye opener indeed.

Interestingly also, without Lagos revenue (contributed by Nigerians from all regions), South-West IGR would be just N142 billion putting it 4th below the North West, North Central and South-South.

Check again.
Lagos State equally spend heavy money to provide and maintain infrastructure for the occupants of their state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Internally Generated Revenue Compared To Federal Allocation Of States 2020 by OVB123: 3:30pm On Sep 08, 2021
dwas:

This is where I have problem with most of our brother from South East. You alway believe your contribution of tax make Lagos what it is.
So sorry, it's not so at all.
Tinubu make Lagos IGR what it is today by creating enabling business environment.
In the near future, Lagos IGR will be x3 of what it is today because of inflow of foreign investment it attract.

When Tinubu was planning LFTZ and Eko Atlantic, little did the like of you know that more prosperous business is coming to Lagos. And the more the business the more the tax.

If your contribution was what make Lagos what it is, how come the total population in the East, which is far more than the whole Easter people living in Lagos, contribution not more than that of Lagos alone. My brother think.
Thank you for telling the selve acclaimed developers the truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Internally Generated Revenue Compared To Federal Allocation Of States 2020 by babytoun: 3:32pm On Sep 08, 2021
bayelsaowei:
Bayelsa is such a disgrace..I expect niger delta states to be as competitive as Lagos but never..militancy, the na our oil mentality (meanwhile less niger deltans own the oil wells), violence and extreme corruption would never let us grow economically.. I expect that by now bayelsa should be running state owned OMLs, modular refineries, investments from tourism, fish exportation, etc.. but mumu black Nigerian man mentality won't let bayelsa grow.. tufiakwa...

Oga are tou sure you have all the facts ?

Have you unbundled the streams that make up the IGR lagos and Rivers are posting?

FG does not dash money to Bayelsa during revenue allocation, what the state gets is a reflection of its contribution to the country's revenue ..

So when shell and other oil giants do exploration in bayelsa but report profits at their administrative head office in Lagos or Rivers state , how to you expect Bayelsa's Igr to grow ?
Re: Internally Generated Revenue Compared To Federal Allocation Of States 2020 by Mrexcell(m): 3:33pm On Sep 08, 2021
Bayelsa is not supposed to have the poorest igr in Nigeria if the federal government allows them to be in total control of their huge oil and gas deposits it's very unfair on them making them to look like one of these northern parasite state their oil money is shared monthly to the south west and the north so I don't understand why they should be ranked as the poorest.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tinubu Reveals Why Naval Officer Slapped Him In US / Police And Jewish Worshippers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Clash (Photos) / Reno Omokri: Buhari And Trump Call Will Boost US/Nigeria Relations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.