Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

It's Hard To Penetrate My Wife. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Hard To Penetrate My Wife. (9254 Views)

Nairalanders Help!!! I Don't Have To Penetrate Before I Cum!!! / It Took My Husband 30 Minutes To Penetrate Me I Became A Virgin .” – Mummy G.O / Advice Me On How I Can Penetrate My Virgin Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Hard To Penetrate My Wife. by Nobody: 5:40am On Sep 08, 2021
Austine567:

You think say i never try am? The thing no just gree enter at all.
Oga play with her body and make her get really comfortable with u all the time. Delay penetration. Make her feel at ease with her body and urs too. Make her want u more than u want her. Use tongue and fingers all over her to get her dripping and ready before the main event. If e still no work hand her over to doctors. I'm one btw
Re: It's Hard To Penetrate My Wife. by biggy00000(m): 5:46am On Sep 08, 2021
Op, is this lady/your wife ready to make love?

If she is not; nothing way you do go work.

When she gets ready, dnt dive in.
It's like buying a new car/ appliance

-inspect the package ( UnCloth her slowly)

- check the different parts (caress her entire body romantically/ if possible a hot or cold shower)

- get the product ready for a test( further caress her until you sense that she is relaxed n well lubricated if not dab the Virginia with Goya oil

- Test the product( go in very slowly. She wld say stop as you try breaking into her. Please stop then try again later)

Some people can hold unto pain longer than others.

Rmba you are married (wife) so you can both take as long as comfortable to start exploring

+ Missionary position does it faster with her legs spread well on your 10*10 mattress

Happy married life sir
Re: It's Hard To Penetrate My Wife. by Karleb(m): 7:22am On Sep 08, 2021
This is why we encourage premarital sex.

Nothing you can do. You can only hope that after childbirth, she will expand but there is no guarantee.

Some women are literally killing their men with sex but your woman can't go one round.

1 Like

Re: It's Hard To Penetrate My Wife. by Karleb(m): 7:26am On Sep 08, 2021
biggy00000:
Op, is this lady/your wife ready to make love?

If she is not; nothing way you do go work.

When she gets ready, dnt dive in.
It's like buying a new car/ appliance

-inspect the package ( UnCloth her slowly)

- check the different parts (caress her entire body romantically/ if possible a hot or cold shower)

- get the product ready for a test( further caress her until you sense that she is relaxed n well lubricated if not dab the Virginia with Goya oil

- Test the product( go in very slowly. She wld say stop as you try breaking into her. Please stop then try again later)

Some people can hold unto pain longer than others.

Rmba you are married (wife) so you can both take as long as comfortable to start exploring

+ Missionary position does it faster with her legs spread well on your 10*10 mattress

Happy married life sir

grin

All these permutations will only work if she's not really tight down there. There is a medical name for OP's wife issue and trust me, there's nothing that can be done unless the woman is ready to go under the knife
Re: It's Hard To Penetrate My Wife. by Boosheman(m): 7:32am On Sep 08, 2021
It's a MEDICAL CONDITION.... But you dey use smart phone nah, at least Google it
Re: It's Hard To Penetrate My Wife. by INCREDIBLE007(m): 7:41am On Sep 08, 2021
bros
if na your wife true true
apply other methods and
just pray about am
Baba God go open am
but if not your wife
abeg no ask God to open am o
thunder can fire someone o
Re: It's Hard To Penetrate My Wife. by tsmith(f): 8:02am On Sep 08, 2021
foxxydude:
Have you explored it with your fingers?

Has the poster confirmed with his fingers And eyes, if there is an opening? If there is one, the response to varied modes of touch and penetration. All od this is nothing but pre-intimacy but most naija guys don't know a thing or engage in pre-intimacy. Theu just assume it's wham, bang done.
Re: It's Hard To Penetrate My Wife. by Nostring: 8:05am On Sep 08, 2021
Angrygoat:
Add saliva to your dick cap,use oil or baby oil, if she is still hard to enter. Quickly ,ask for my number,let me run it for u shaps. Trust me,it would be live on cam, your own na to sit-down dey watch from telly or phone.
u wan give her infection with ur saliva and oil
Re: It's Hard To Penetrate My Wife. by JohnnyBling(m): 8:29am On Sep 08, 2021
Whazar:
send her over

i wan check something
Boma is that u?
Re: It's Hard To Penetrate My Wife. by yetunsbay(m): 9:36am On Sep 08, 2021
delzbaba:
Its a genetic disorder, ive seen this type of condition before where the vagina walls are not properly developed,, she is virtually an adult with the vagina of a small baby,thats why its good to test before marrying.
ur last sentence thou
Re: It's Hard To Penetrate My Wife. by Panda7(m): 9:38am On Sep 08, 2021
Re: It's Hard To Penetrate My Wife. by ArticleBeast: 10:42am On Sep 08, 2021
Austine567:

You think say i never try am? The thing no just gree enter at all.
U don try finger to see if she even get hole for there.
Re: It's Hard To Penetrate My Wife. by silibaba: 11:56am On Sep 08, 2021
Austine567:
Hello guys!
Have been trying to penetrate this lady for some time now but all efforts seem to be in vain.
Whenever i try to enter her , she's kinda shock, sharp pain and loud scream, her body is as if it is blocked to avoid something to enter, which of course makes the whole act uninteresting and boring , she really needs help and i for one wants to get down with her proper.
What do you think we can do to make it easy for her , i was thinking of a kind of pain relief injection or medicine to give before romance, medical experts in the house pls help .
Should I come over and help you out on this?

Drop address ASAP
Re: It's Hard To Penetrate My Wife. by Malawian(m): 10:48pm On Sep 08, 2021
Advocatejustice:

My guy, I'm not a novice.
I have been with 5 other girls before, so I know the road.

Guy man is just dumbfounded and keep on checking for the broad road, but road is no where to be found.

Re: It's Hard To Penetrate My Wife. by zexy2030(m): 6:09am On Sep 09, 2021
Austine567:
Hello guys!
Have been trying to penetrate this lady for some time now but all efforts seem to be in vain.
Whenever i try to enter her , she's kinda shock, sharp pain and loud scream, her body is as if it is blocked to avoid something to enter, which of course makes the whole act uninteresting and boring , she really needs help and i for one wants to get down with her proper.
What do you think we can do to make it easy for her , i was thinking of a kind of pain relief injection or medicine to give before romance, medical experts in the house pls help .
Im a born again Christian,this is the best solution just a sinful advice pls its just advice, get her drunk and yourself. You take action bitters,get captain jack. Something will happen. She wont notice,she will forget her trauma while she is with.warning: But the danger is that she may be used to this as the feeling might make her addictive.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Things Every Girl Wants From Her Boyfriend / Top 3 Nairaland Babes With The Sexiest Lips Ever! See Pics / Lady Who Appeared In Leaked Sex Tape With Lekki Pastor Breaks Down In Tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.