Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

It's Hard To Penetrate My Wife. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Hard To Penetrate My Wife. (9255 Views)

Nairalanders Help!!! I Don't Have To Penetrate Before I Cum!!! / It Took My Husband 30 Minutes To Penetrate Me I Became A Virgin .” – Mummy G.O / Advice Me On How I Can Penetrate My Virgin Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Hard To Penetrate My Wife. by Imustnottalk: 4:53pm On Sep 07, 2021
Austine567:
Hello guys!
Have been trying to penetrate this lady for some time now but all efforts seem to be in vain.
Whenever i try to enter her , she's kinda shock, sharp pain and loud scream, her body is as if it is blocked to avoid something to enter, which of course makes the whole act uninteresting and boring , she really needs help and i for one wants to get down with her proper.
What do you think we can do to make it easy for her , i was thinking of a kind of pain relief injection or medicine to give before romance, medical experts in the house pls help .
your girlfriend or your wife?

1 Like

Re: It's Hard To Penetrate My Wife. by siofra(f): 4:59pm On Sep 07, 2021
Foolish men!

I think it's psychological, maybe she went through some trauma in the past or something.

It will not open until you see a sex therapist. Speaking from experience.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Hard To Penetrate My Wife. by Malawian(m): 5:33pm On Sep 07, 2021
Advocatejustice:

I'm also having the same issue with my fiancé since last year.

I told her to visit a nurse for proper check to confirm if she even have an opening at all, but she has refused to go claiming g she is fine.

It can be so tiring and frustrating not to enjoy oneself sexulaly.

Raise her legs put am for your shoulders and enter from under there. Thank me later.
Re: It's Hard To Penetrate My Wife. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 07, 2021
Get KY jelly lubricant. Also be gentle with her.

There's no way she's not going to feel that pain. So tell her to try and relax.

I'm out!

2 Likes

Re: It's Hard To Penetrate My Wife. by Ammeddy1: 6:05pm On Sep 07, 2021
Austine567:
Hello guys!
Have been trying to penetrate this lady for some time now but all efforts seem to be in vain.
Whenever i try to enter her , she's kinda shock, sharp pain and loud scream, her body is as if it is blocked to avoid something to enter, which of course makes the whole act uninteresting and boring , she really needs help and i for one wants to get down with her proper.
What do you think we can do to make it easy for her , i was thinking of a kind of pain relief injection or medicine to give before romance, medical experts in the house pls help .

Well have you heard of vaginismus before if that’s the. Case take her to gynecologist they will help her to drill her vjay and that’s the only tin they can do unless you will wait for one year
Re: It's Hard To Penetrate My Wife. by BeardedMeat(m): 6:18pm On Sep 07, 2021
Angrygoat:
Add saliva to your dick cap,use oil or baby oil, if she is still hard to enter. Quickly ,ask for my number,let me run it for u shaps. Trust me,it would be live on cam, your own na to sit-down dey watch from telly or phone.
Op na cuckold grin
Re: It's Hard To Penetrate My Wife. by BeardedMeat(m): 6:19pm On Sep 07, 2021
Austine567:

You think say i never try am? The thing no just gree enter at all.
Have you given her a good head? Is she even sexually attracted to you?

1 Like

Re: It's Hard To Penetrate My Wife. by Depressed101: 6:20pm On Sep 07, 2021
Austine567:
Hello guys!
do you do extended pre-intimacy before penetration? If you do, then it might be that wife has low libido, there are several different types of aphrodisiac medicine and treatment for low libido in women, find one and treat it, enjoy your wife...
Re: It's Hard To Penetrate My Wife. by AleAirHub(m): 6:56pm On Sep 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Play with that baby girl very well....

Let her be emotionally happy

Then her mind go dey

And once her mind dey....that place go secrete enough fluids for easy penetration

I see you wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's Hard To Penetrate My Wife. by Drizzy5001(m): 7:18pm On Sep 07, 2021
Use Vaseline or olive oil
Re: It's Hard To Penetrate My Wife. by delzbaba(m): 7:33pm On Sep 07, 2021
Its a genetic disorder, ive seen this type of condition before where the vagina walls are not properly developed,, she is virtually an adult with the vagina of a small baby,thats why its good to test before marrying.

2 Likes

Re: It's Hard To Penetrate My Wife. by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 7:45pm On Sep 07, 2021
Austine567:
Hello guys!

Is she a virgin?

Please reply quickly.
Re: It's Hard To Penetrate My Wife. by Truvelisback(m): 7:45pm On Sep 07, 2021
Austine567:
Hello guys!
Why are u acting as if it's ur 1st time doing it with her? Don't tell me she is a virgin.
Re: It's Hard To Penetrate My Wife. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 07, 2021
Iyaebe:
So guys now make it a prayer point abeg no kill me with laughter.

They are scarce these days.
Re: It's Hard To Penetrate My Wife. by Tomahawk99(m): 7:57pm On Sep 07, 2021
Drop her number i can help her...for real.
Re: It's Hard To Penetrate My Wife. by odysey: 8:14pm On Sep 07, 2021
Advocatejustice:

I'm also having the same issue with my fiancé since last year.

I told her to visit a nurse for proper check to confirm if she even have an opening at all, but she has refused to go claiming g she is fine.

It can be so tiring and frustrating not to enjoy oneself sexulaly.

guy check am naa no need for nurse
Re: It's Hard To Penetrate My Wife. by Upworkwriter007(f): 8:18pm On Sep 07, 2021
Re: It's Hard To Penetrate My Wife. by CHoccolaTE: 8:36pm On Sep 07, 2021
Give her head, till she gets very aroused, her vagina muscles will relax and you can go in.

Vagina widens after intense arousal and makes penetrating easier, you just want to bulldoze your way into the poor girl without fore play and without her getting wet and aroused (that's why you use lubricants). Men will always be selfish.

That's if this mumu topic is not another tales by moonlight.

1 Like

Re: It's Hard To Penetrate My Wife. by Advocatejustice(m): 8:41pm On Sep 07, 2021
Malawian:

Raise her legs put am for your shoulders and enter from under there. Thank me later.

My guy, I'm not a novice.
I have been with 5 other girls before, so I know the road.

Guy man is just dumbfounded and keep on checking for the broad road, but road is no where to be found.
Re: It's Hard To Penetrate My Wife. by Palazee(m): 8:42pm On Sep 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Play with that baby girl very well....

Let her be emotionally happy

Then her mind go dey

And once her mind dey....that place go secrete enough fluids for easy penetration
Special adviser to Buhari on women affairs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Hard To Penetrate My Wife. by muller101(m): 8:46pm On Sep 07, 2021
Op she has a spirit husband grin
Re: It's Hard To Penetrate My Wife. by Oblongata: 9:18pm On Sep 07, 2021
Go down low and use your tongue...

Just keep using your tongue for like a week, she will eventually be ready because you will know...

To disvirgin no easy at all... I was happy I got married to a virgin until we got down. It took me 2 months with serious coaching before I was able to hit a home run. But the cunninglingus worked for me
Re: It's Hard To Penetrate My Wife. by Thereddevil: 9:58pm On Sep 07, 2021
BareFacedLies:
Maybe you need someone with a large dick to help widen her pùssy
Dem say something too tight, you dey say dem need someone with large dick.. No, you for kukuma use bamboo
Re: It's Hard To Penetrate My Wife. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 07, 2021
Austine567:
The comments here are not helping at all , i have tried all the suggestions.

I can feel your pain. You may need to put more efforts. My friend & I nearly concluded that his gf does not have an opening vagina until my guy began to force his way in. Same place that seemed too hard to penetrate has now allowed the passage of a bouncing baby boy.

If the pains persist, kindly see your doctor.

1 Like

Re: It's Hard To Penetrate My Wife. by maiquel: 10:41pm On Sep 07, 2021
Now you'll understand that most guys here on nairaland are idiots.
I read through the comments only few sensible people could decipher what the issue is and gave you optiona one of which is to see a gynaecologist.
Your babe most probably have vaginismus.
Do well to search it.

1 Like

Re: It's Hard To Penetrate My Wife. by maiquel: 10:47pm On Sep 07, 2021
siofra:
Foolish men!

I think it's psychological, maybe she went through some trauma in the past or something.

It will not open until you see a sex therapist. Speaking from experience.
Sent you an email, please check it.
Re: It's Hard To Penetrate My Wife. by arthurwillia(m): 11:39pm On Sep 07, 2021
Oga use lubricant and stop disturbing us

1 Like

Re: It's Hard To Penetrate My Wife. by Austine567(m): 12:07am On Sep 08, 2021
delzbaba:
Its a genetic disorder, ive seen this type of condition before where the vagina walls are not properly developed,, she is virtually an adult with the vagina of a small baby,thats why its good to test before marrying.
exactly
Re: It's Hard To Penetrate My Wife. by alphaNomega: 12:18am On Sep 08, 2021
Austine567:
Hello guys!
It's either you have a weak erection or body odour
Re: It's Hard To Penetrate My Wife. by Demigod22: 12:20am On Sep 08, 2021
The difficulty in deflowering virgin is frustrating, like they advised you above, if giving her head or oil and pre-intimacy doesn't work for her, then see a gynaecologist for medical help. Since the last virgin I had encounter with, I wish not to meet a virgin again. The whole thing was boring and frustrating that I didn't have sex for months because the sordid memory stayed with me.
Re: It's Hard To Penetrate My Wife. by Saintdan0421(m): 12:21am On Sep 08, 2021
Never knew we had so much sex therapists in the house...

E don reach this one now everybody dey form professor with 42 years working experience..

Tomorrow, person 4 here go dey scream sex is over-rated.

1 Like

Re: It's Hard To Penetrate My Wife. by Nobody: 5:19am On Sep 08, 2021
Visit a Doctor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers / Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? / Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.