Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Uzere-Asaba Expressway Bridge Collapses After A Heavy Downpour - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uzere-Asaba Expressway Bridge Collapses After A Heavy Downpour (34786 Views)

Ikotun Road Collapses After Downpour, Residents Groan / Lady Swept Away By Flood After Heavy Downpour In Owerri, Imo State (Video) / Aftermath Of Today's Heavy Downpour In Ijeshatedo, Surulere Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzere-Asaba Expressway Bridge Collapses After A Heavy Downpour by lexy2014: 8:36am On Sep 10, 2021
toxtimmy:
Cone head....

d question remains unanswered:

Since u told us that “Smart people learn from everything and everyone, average people from their experiences, stupid people already have the answers" ~ Socrates

Based on Socrates quote, if u arent learning from me, what does that make u?
Re: Uzere-Asaba Expressway Bridge Collapses After A Heavy Downpour by toxtimmy: 9:50am On Sep 10, 2021
Cone head... Look into the mirror you will see the answer... Don't forget to measure the length of your cone head and let me know how much it weighs .

lexy2014:

d question remains unanswered:

Since u told us that “Smart people learn from everything and everyone, average people from their experiences, stupid people already have the answers" ~ Socrates

Re: Uzere-Asaba Expressway Bridge Collapses After A Heavy Downpour by lexy2014: 10:39am On Sep 10, 2021
toxtimmy:
Cone head... Look into the mirror you will see the answer... Don't forget to measure the length of your cone head and let me know how much it weighs .

did u look at d mirror before u quoted socrates?

Re: Uzere-Asaba Expressway Bridge Collapses After A Heavy Downpour by toxtimmy: 11:42am On Sep 10, 2021
People like you with cone head cannot fathom the fact that you have a cone head... Again go look in the mirror and measure the length of your cone head and weigh am... Then ask yourself why you have a cone head?... There you will find your answer

Till then stop thinking you have a triangle head.

lexy2014:

Re: Uzere-Asaba Expressway Bridge Collapses After A Heavy Downpour by lexy2014: 11:47am On Sep 10, 2021
toxtimmy:
People like you with cone head cannot fathom the fact that you have a cone head... Again go look in the mirror and measure the length of your cone head and weigh am... Then ask yourself why you have a cone head?... There you will find your answer

Till then stop thinking you have a triangle head.

Re: Uzere-Asaba Expressway Bridge Collapses After A Heavy Downpour by toxtimmy: 2:17pm On Sep 10, 2021
Cone head if you don't have a mirror just say you don't have it, there is no shame in accepting your reality... Now that i know you don't have a mirror can you use the screen of your computer or phone as a workaround mirror to view and measure your cone head?

See cone heads like you see things only one way and have tunnel vision... Always wanting somebody to fix thier problem for them... And that's why it is almost impossible to re-sculpture your cone head back to a spherical head... At this rate your cone head turn into an hexagonal head.

lexy2014:

Re: Uzere-Asaba Expressway Bridge Collapses After A Heavy Downpour by lexy2014: 4:00pm On Sep 10, 2021
toxtimmy:
Cone head if you don't have a mirror just say you don't have it, there is no shame in accepting your reality... Now that i know you don't have a mirror can you use the screen of your computer or phone as a workaround mirror to view and measure your cone head?

See cone heads like you see things only one way and have tunnel vision... Always wanting somebody to fix thier problem for them... And that's why it is almost impossible to re-sculpture your cone head back to a spherical head... At this rate your cone head turn into an hexagonal head.

still doesnt address ur quote on socrates.

Re: Uzere-Asaba Expressway Bridge Collapses After A Heavy Downpour by Gamesmart: 8:13pm On Sep 10, 2021
lexy2014:

D questions still unanswered:

why are u spilling ur emotions, speaking more "unnecessary grammar" and running away from answering d question about Socrates?

The real question is: Tell me what are the achievements of home-based players in CAN, WAFU, ACL etc. that shows they are worthy as the main base for selection to represent Nigeria instead of the foreign-based players.

grin grin grin
Re: Uzere-Asaba Expressway Bridge Collapses After A Heavy Downpour by Gamesmart: 8:13pm On Sep 10, 2021
lexy2014:

D questions are still unanswered:

why are u spilling ur emotions, speaking more "unnecessary grammar" and running away from answering d question about Socrates?

The real question is: Tell me what are the achievements of home-based players in CAN, WAFU, ACL etc. that shows they are worthy as the main base for selection to represent Nigeria instead of the foreign-based players.

grin grin grin
Re: Uzere-Asaba Expressway Bridge Collapses After A Heavy Downpour by toxtimmy: 9:19pm On Sep 10, 2021
Cone head... You are a good guinea pig for cone head experiments... Make sure you buy my book on how to shine the head of cone heads.

Actually for your contribution as a specimen in interacting with cone heads for me book... I will send you a free copy.

lexy2014:

still doesnt address ur quote on socrates.

Re: Uzere-Asaba Expressway Bridge Collapses After A Heavy Downpour by lexy2014: 9:27pm On Sep 10, 2021
toxtimmy:
Cone head... You are a good guinea pig for cone head experiments... Make sure you buy my book on how to shine the head of cone heads.

Actually for your contribution as a specimen in interacting with cone heads for me book... I will send you a free copy.

socrates needs your attention here:

Re: Uzere-Asaba Expressway Bridge Collapses After A Heavy Downpour by lexy2014: 9:46pm On Sep 10, 2021
Gamesmart:

grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Uzere-Asaba Expressway Bridge Collapses After A Heavy Downpour by toxtimmy: 10:18pm On Sep 10, 2021
Cone head.... aka cone cone head.

Have you thought of getting in a ring with a goat/ram with horn? You fight the ram with your cone head and the goat/ram fight back with its horn... See something useful for your cone cone head to do.

lexy2014:

Re: Uzere-Asaba Expressway Bridge Collapses After A Heavy Downpour by lexy2014: 10:37pm On Sep 10, 2021
toxtimmy:
Cone head.... aka cone cone head.

Have you thought of getting in a ring with a goat/ram with horn? You fight the ram with your cone head and the goat/ram fight back with its horn... See something useful for your cone cone head to do.

Re: Uzere-Asaba Expressway Bridge Collapses After A Heavy Downpour by toxtimmy: 10:38pm On Sep 10, 2021
Cone head ... Haha

lexy2014:

Re: Uzere-Asaba Expressway Bridge Collapses After A Heavy Downpour by lexy2014: 10:39pm On Sep 10, 2021
toxtimmy:
Cone head ... Haha

pls help socrates out:

Re: Uzere-Asaba Expressway Bridge Collapses After A Heavy Downpour by toxtimmy: 10:41pm On Sep 10, 2021
Cone cone head.... �

lexy2014:

pls help socrates out:

Re: Uzere-Asaba Expressway Bridge Collapses After A Heavy Downpour by lexy2014: 10:51pm On Sep 10, 2021
toxtimmy:
Cone cone head.... �

pls help socrates out:

Re: Uzere-Asaba Expressway Bridge Collapses After A Heavy Downpour by toxtimmy: 10:52pm On Sep 10, 2021
Cone cone head...

lexy2014:

pls help socrates out:

Re: Uzere-Asaba Expressway Bridge Collapses After A Heavy Downpour by lexy2014: 10:56pm On Sep 10, 2021
toxtimmy:
Cone cone head...

have u left socrates in d cold?

Re: Uzere-Asaba Expressway Bridge Collapses After A Heavy Downpour by toxtimmy: 11:09pm On Sep 10, 2021
Cone cone head.... Lol

lexy2014:
have u left socrates in d cold?

Re: Uzere-Asaba Expressway Bridge Collapses After A Heavy Downpour by lexy2014: 11:16pm On Sep 10, 2021
toxtimmy:
Cone cone head.... Lol

are u now tired of socrates?

Re: Uzere-Asaba Expressway Bridge Collapses After A Heavy Downpour by toxtimmy: 11:18pm On Sep 10, 2021
Cone cone head....lol

lexy2014:

Re: Uzere-Asaba Expressway Bridge Collapses After A Heavy Downpour by lexy2014: 11:32pm On Sep 10, 2021
toxtimmy:
Cone cone head....lol

Re: Uzere-Asaba Expressway Bridge Collapses After A Heavy Downpour by toxtimmy: 11:36pm On Sep 10, 2021
Entertain me cone cone head.... Take a selfie of you cone cone head send over or the camera on your phone does not snap cone cone heads?

lexy2014:

Re: Uzere-Asaba Expressway Bridge Collapses After A Heavy Downpour by lexy2014: 12:36am On Sep 11, 2021
toxtimmy:
Entertain me cone cone head.... Take a selfie of you cone cone head send over or the camera on your phone does not snap cone cone heads?

are u now tired of socrates quotes?

Re: Uzere-Asaba Expressway Bridge Collapses After A Heavy Downpour by toxtimmy: 12:41am On Sep 11, 2021
Cone cone head...lol

lexy2014:

Re: Uzere-Asaba Expressway Bridge Collapses After A Heavy Downpour by toxtimmy: 12:51am On Sep 11, 2021
#include <stdio.h>
int main() {
// printf() displays something for cone cone head to see because cone cone heads have tunnel vision
printf("Hello, Cone cone head!" );
return 0;
}

lexy2014:

Re: Uzere-Asaba Expressway Bridge Collapses After A Heavy Downpour by lexy2014: 12:52am On Sep 11, 2021
toxtimmy:
#include <stdio.h>
int main() {
// printf() displays the string inside quotation
printf("Hello, Cone cone head!"wink;
return 0;
}

Re: Uzere-Asaba Expressway Bridge Collapses After A Heavy Downpour by Gamesmart: 12:57am On Sep 11, 2021
lexy2014:

grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Uzere-Asaba Expressway Bridge Collapses After A Heavy Downpour by toxtimmy: 1:02am On Sep 11, 2021
Cone cone head... I am eating a large plate of fresh fish pepper soup and washing it down with a cold bottle of water while you entertain me...lol...now dance for me.

lexy2014:

Re: Uzere-Asaba Expressway Bridge Collapses After A Heavy Downpour by lexy2014: 1:02am On Sep 11, 2021
Gamesmart:

grin grin grin

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emdee Tiamiyu Apologises Over Comment On BBC Interview / Why Nigerians Prefer To Live Abroad / Satellite Images Of Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.