Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,992 members, 7,863,549 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:55 PM

Guys Look At This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Look At This (323 Views)

She Did Not Mercy For The Guy, Ladies Today Are Animals Guys Look Well Oh! / I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) / Guys... Look At These Homosexuals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guys Look At This by Loveangel12: 2:52pm On Sep 07, 2021
Hey guys it's your boy loveangel and this caught my attention, like why will women have this mentality all the time, don't get me wrong not all women are like this but majority of them are, they feel they must marry that rich guy before they can be fulfilled, even one was telling me, emm if you don't have a car, house and earning close to 5million per month I can't date you and this girl is so broke that even rats have money properties that her what do you guys think.

Re: Guys Look At This by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 07, 2021
One of the most i portent thing a man must do before getting married or before being in a serious relationship is reading the "rational male " even if its just the book 1

(1) (Reply)

Is It Rude To Refer To Ladies As A Species? / Is Love Really Blind? / Please Am I Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.