Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,717 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Is It Rude To Refer To Ladies As A Species? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Rude To Refer To Ladies As A Species? (310 Views)

10 Simple Ways To Attract Ladies As An Average Guy. / This Is The Reason Why Men See Ladies As Nothing But Sex Objects(pics) / 14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Rude To Refer To Ladies As A Species? by Princeton92(m): 10:27am On Sep 10, 2021
I was having a conversation with a girl who I refer to as a specie and suddenly she picked up a fight there meanwhile I was joking for a start...
We are all species btw!!!

Ladies please?
Re: Is It Rude To Refer To Ladies As A Species? by Pumpumking: 10:37am On Sep 10, 2021
Princeton92:
I was having a conversation with a girl who I refer to as a specie and suddenly she picked up a fight there meanwhile I was joking for a start!

angry
Re: Is It Rude To Refer To Ladies As A Species? by Princeton92(m): 10:37am On Sep 10, 2021
Pumpumking:

angry

Lol
What na??
Re: Is It Rude To Refer To Ladies As A Species? by Pumpumking: 10:37am On Sep 10, 2021
Princeton92:
I was having a conversation with a girl who I refer to as a specie and suddenly she picked up a fight there meanwhile I was joking for a start!

corection: the Gay species are spicies!! angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is It Rude To Refer To Ladies As A Species? by Sonnobax15(m): 10:38am On Sep 10, 2021
grin
Re: Is It Rude To Refer To Ladies As A Species? by Princeton92(m): 10:39am On Sep 10, 2021
Pumpumking:

corection: the Gay species are spicies!! angry

Yes, correction noted but you never answer my question so educate me more mbok
Re: Is It Rude To Refer To Ladies As A Species? by lilvicky68(m): 10:41am On Sep 10, 2021
Omo.. grin
Re: Is It Rude To Refer To Ladies As A Species? by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 10, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Is It Rude To Refer To Ladies As A Species? by ChiefSosa(m): 11:12am On Sep 10, 2021
In actuality; you're not wrong. We are Homo sapiens and that's the human specie. She probably got offended how you used it or it's just her lack of knowledge about it. It would have been better if you referred to her by 'Gender'.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Rude To Refer To Ladies As A Species? by Cudeze4(m): 11:17am On Sep 10, 2021
It is rude to refer to anybody as a specie. Because we are all species so stating it might insinuate you are trying to mean something exactly.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Rude To Refer To Ladies As A Species? by Presentday(f): 1:38pm On Sep 10, 2021
Context matters.

If you don't have issues being referred to as a species...

1 Like

Re: Is It Rude To Refer To Ladies As A Species? by Princeton92(m): 2:02pm On Sep 10, 2021
ChiefSosa:
In actuality; you're not wrong. We are Homo sapiens and that's the human specie. She probably got offended how you used it or it's just her lack of knowledge about it. It would have been better if you referred to her by 'Gender'.

Thanks as I was neutral on that!
Re: Is It Rude To Refer To Ladies As A Species? by Princeton92(m): 2:03pm On Sep 10, 2021
Point taken and corrections made cool

Cudeze4:
It is rude to refer to anybody as a specie. Because we are all species so stating it might insinuate you are trying to mean something exactly.
Re: Is It Rude To Refer To Ladies As A Species? by Princeton92(m): 2:03pm On Sep 10, 2021
I don't actually, words don't get to me like that

Presentday:
Context matters.

But she's a quick to anger kinda person and she come dey carry the matter for her head oo!
Re: Is It Rude To Refer To Ladies As A Species? by MufasaLion: 4:51pm On Sep 10, 2021
Presentday:
Context matters.

cool

(1) (Reply)

Sorry Guys, But I Need You All To Help Me Answer This Question! / Common Things That Men Find Unattractive In A Woman / Who Owns this Amazon product?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.