Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,274 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Know Any Woman Who Got So Fed Up With Men She Switched To Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Know Any Woman Who Got So Fed Up With Men She Switched To Women (2675 Views)

Woman Asks 100 Men She Met On The Street For Sex....... / Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? / Her Boyfriend Found A List Of How Many Men She Slept With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Know Any Woman Who Got So Fed Up With Men She Switched To Women by dealordea(m): 10:13pm On May 23, 2011
I bring this up because a woman I know did this a few years ago. Thinking a Woman would be less of a hassle after years of dealing with crappy men she found a woman, but the relationship turned out to be much worse than anything she had when she dated men.
Re: Know Any Woman Who Got So Fed Up With Men She Switched To Women by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 23, 2011
unless she fancied women before, suddenly turning to the opposite sex just to get a peace of mind is foolish.
Re: Know Any Woman Who Got So Fed Up With Men She Switched To Women by toyemz(f): 12:12am On May 24, 2011
yes i have a colleague who did this
and basically she said she was traumatised by the relationship she had with her boyfriend
agreed he was a self-service, er,he never took care of her,he was always skint he was never just around
there was this girl who had danced with her at a staff party one night whom in a drunken stupor she kissed
and since then the lesbo had chased her relentlessly
when she broke up with her boyfriend,(which left her depressed by the way)
the other lady was there to comfort her
long story cut short
they are dating, my colleague looks happier
the lesbo dotes on her
it happens
Re: Know Any Woman Who Got So Fed Up With Men She Switched To Women by 190: 12:15am On May 24, 2011
shocked shocked
Re: Know Any Woman Who Got So Fed Up With Men She Switched To Women by Nobody: 12:20am On May 24, 2011
toyemz:

and basically she said she was traumatised by the relationship she had with her boyfriend
agreed he was a self-service, er,he never took care of her,he was always skint he was never just around
there was this girl who had danced with her at a staff party one night whom in a drunken stupor she kissed
long story cut short
the lesbo dotes on her
it happens

the solution to her problem was simple: FIND A RIGHT GUY!

the lesbo is only taking advantage of her weakened state of mind. soon enough, that confused girl will be strong enough to "wake up" from this nightmare and find what she has been looking for all along. . . . . . . . A GOOD MAN!
Re: Know Any Woman Who Got So Fed Up With Men She Switched To Women by Jackieugo(f): 12:21am On May 24, 2011
toyemz:

there was this girl who had danced with her at a staff party one night whom  in a drunken stupor she kissed
long story cut short
the lesbo dotes on her
it happens

Awww. Atleast she's happy now. Good for her  smiley
Re: Know Any Woman Who Got So Fed Up With Men She Switched To Women by toyemz(f): 12:29am On May 24, 2011
^^^
my thots exactly

@mrbrownjay
the solution to her problem was simple: FIND A RIGHT GUY!

the lesbo is only taking advantage of her weakened state of mind. soon enough, that confused girl will be strong enough to "wake up" from this nightmare and find what she has been looking for all along. . . . . . . . A GOOD MAN!

No i believe the lady has come love or dote on the lesbo.i have this conversation with her regularly and she says she's never been happier.
she even tried to pass it out that she has been bi all along, but that isn't true
she's equally possessive of her lover too, why just the other night she took a swing at someone who was speaking about girls putting on weight,thinking that he was talking about her lover( who is obese )
that says alot doesn't it?
Re: Know Any Woman Who Got So Fed Up With Men She Switched To Women by tpia5: 12:39am On May 24, 2011
Toyemz you're not exactly selling your case.

And yes, the girl was obviously all along, like she told you.
Re: Know Any Woman Who Got So Fed Up With Men She Switched To Women by tpia5: 12:40am On May 24, 2011
Bi all along
Re: Know Any Woman Who Got So Fed Up With Men She Switched To Women by toyemz(f): 12:56am On May 24, 2011
^^^
NO

sorry but didnt really intend to sell any case
just telling it as it is

she's not only a collegue ,but a close one( which is how i got to know sht about her ex bf)
but bi, no
this is her first woman to woman experience
I honestly would say that's just a drummed up excuse to get the heat off her back
Re: Know Any Woman Who Got So Fed Up With Men She Switched To Women by Nobody: 1:03am On May 24, 2011
@toyemz
some women hide under heterosexual behaviors to look good in places where gays and lesbians are looked down upon. they even suppress their sexual preferences and truly believe that they can do that for the rest of their lives and be happy with a man.

IF this gal was so unhappy with ALL the men that she dated in the past then this may be the first clue of her lesbian nature hiding under the hetero disguise.

if this above is enough reason for a woman to turn gay then you are seriously misreading the signs!
i particularly like the "always skint" part. her man was broke so she turned to women for a richer partner, rotflmao!
Re: Know Any Woman Who Got So Fed Up With Men She Switched To Women by HaveSense1(m): 3:04am On May 24, 2011
This is exactly how it is where I come from. Women, and sometimes men, think that because you had rough relationships, then the best thing to do is jump ship and start dating/sleeping with the same sex. They think that it'll cure all their problems and that they're avoiding more conflict. Nine times out of ten,

They are wrong.

In the case of a woman, they have this lovely thing called PMS. Now we all know the symptoms of PMS include wild mood swings, among other things, most of the time. Now, imagine two of them at the same time. Also, don't forget the fact that people are NOT tolerate of gays, and would do ANYTHING to get you to know it. A newly "turned" woman or man cannot deal with the stress of being subjugated to various hate crimes as compared to more hardened gays who's been on the other side for years.

There is no such thing as "turning" gay. You're either gay, or straight. That's like saying you have white skin, then black skin whenever you sagged your pants. More often people find MORE problems rather than fewer because you are switching over to a totally different lifestyle that comes with its own set of rules.

Ridiculous.
Re: Know Any Woman Who Got So Fed Up With Men She Switched To Women by toyemz(f): 3:29am On May 24, 2011
^^^
I dont beleive that there is no such thing as turning gay
i have seen it with my eyes
and know for surch the switch was made as a result of the traumatic experience she went thru

take me for example
i have been straight all my life
been with and loved men
if tomorrow i becaome gay due to a twist of turn
no one and no one can convince me that i had gay tendercies or that i was born gay

it's like a friend of mne said
sometimes women experiemnt with such things
just to see how they are
Re: Know Any Woman Who Got So Fed Up With Men She Switched To Women by tpia5: 3:42am On May 24, 2011
^^so you're waiting for the man who will make you turn gay, right.
Re: Know Any Woman Who Got So Fed Up With Men She Switched To Women by HaveSense1(m): 3:45am On May 24, 2011
toyemz:

^^^
I dont beleive that there is no such thing as turning gay
i have seen it with my eyes
and know for surch the switch was made as a result of the traumatic experience she went thru

take me for example
i have been straight all my life
been  with and loved men
if tomorrow i becaome gay due to a twist of turn
no one and no one can convince me that i had gay tendercies or that i was born gay

it's like a friend of mne said
sometimes women experiemnt with such things
just to see how they are

People nowadays hold homo as the new "in" thing. A new trend, so to say. A lot of people hang around others that are blatantly gay, and next thing you know, they "turn" gay when they were obviously straight before. People in their 30's and 40's, who've been straight all their lives, all of a sudden "turn" gay. This could be more in the closet than out in the open, but it's most definitely there. A lot of people would be straight, turn gay, then go straight again and label themselves "bi".

What the hell?

I understand there are a lot of closet gays out there, but let's get one thing STRAIGHT. If you was straight your whole entire life of living, and one terrible break-up made you turn gay?

Stop lying to yourself.

I've been in numerous break-ups, my women friends been in numerous break-ups, we aren't bawling in a corner saying we're gonna date that handsome woman/cute man down the street. I don't have a problem with gays. If they're happy, then let them. But SOME people need to get over themselves and leave gays to the ACTUAL gays.
Re: Know Any Woman Who Got So Fed Up With Men She Switched To Women by toyemz(f): 3:45am On May 24, 2011
^^^
im pretty sure that can never happen anyway
i just used my self as an example
ok
Re: Know Any Woman Who Got So Fed Up With Men She Switched To Women by toyemz(f): 3:52am On May 24, 2011
@Havesense1

I
understand there are a lot of closet gays out there, but let's get one thing STRAIGHT. If you was straight your whole entire life of living, and one terrible break-up made you turn gay?Stop lying to yourself.
I've been in numerous break-ups, my women friends been in numerous break-ups, we aren't bawling in a corner saying we're gonna date that handsome woman/cute man down the street. I don't have a problem with gays. If they're happy, then let them. But SOME people need to get over themselves and leave gays to the ACTUAL gays

people differ and how they react to different situation in life differ
Take for example the way several people react to grief, some never get over the loss of a loved one, and grieve forever, some move on in life, never forgetting but allowing time to be the healer.while others cant get over it and actually kill themselves as a result
one man meat is another man's poison
Honestly this situation has happened and i witnessed it, it didnt happen last year but this year
i think you need to see it before you believe in
and as you can see even with that belief people still differ

ser
Re: Know Any Woman Who Got So Fed Up With Men She Switched To Women by HaveSense1(m): 3:59am On May 24, 2011
toyemz:

@Havesense1

I
people differ and how they react to different situation in life differ
Take for example the way several people react to grief, some never get over the loss of a loved one, and grieve forever, some move on in life, never forgetting but allowing time to be the healer.while others cant get over it and actually kill themselves as a result
one man meat is another man's poison
Honestly this situation has happened and i witnessed it, it didnt happen last year but this year
i think you need to see it before you believe in
and as you can see even with that belief people still differ

ser

Oh yes, I understand people differ, but my quarrel is about people who lie to themselves and say they are gay, when they really aren't. Heartbreak and abuse cannot "turn" you gay unless you was already gay.
Re: Know Any Woman Who Got So Fed Up With Men She Switched To Women by toyemz(f): 4:05am On May 24, 2011
^^^
by choice she had decided to be in a gay relationship
so presently she is gay
if tomorrow she comes to her senses and realises that the pull to another woman's body is no longer there
and she decides to have a boyfriend then she is no longer gay and no longer in a gay relations ship
but until that happens all i know is that she was daing a man for almost 3 years, they lived together
and she was tramautised enough from the break of that relationship to start dating a female
so she is gay
Re: Know Any Woman Who Got So Fed Up With Men She Switched To Women by hunkyjohn(m): 5:02am On May 24, 2011
"Turning" gay = frustration.
It's all part of psychological disorder.
Re: Know Any Woman Who Got So Fed Up With Men She Switched To Women by Nekai(f): 5:15am On May 24, 2011
hunkyjohn:

"Turning" gay = frustration.
It's all part of psychological disorder.

Seconded.
Re: Know Any Woman Who Got So Fed Up With Men She Switched To Women by jaybee3(m): 5:24am On May 24, 2011
I think Miss N did shocked shocked

Nicki Pike ex gf of the July7th bombing in the UK (Jermaine Lindsay)
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1384741/Nicki-Pike-describes-affair-7-7-bombers-nearly-cost-life.html
Re: Know Any Woman Who Got So Fed Up With Men She Switched To Women by MrsChima(f): 9:36am On May 24, 2011
Some people I know directly and indirectly stated that they have switched teams because they were tired of the other team.

There is nothing worst than people telling other people what they were and would become sexually. undecided undecided undecided

That just like me telling President Obama that he never smoked weed. How the hell would I know unless I was on his arse the entire time. undecided undecided
Re: Know Any Woman Who Got So Fed Up With Men She Switched To Women by aminalib(f): 11:52am On May 24, 2011
I have a few ladie friends that are into women and from what i have seen, dating a woman is so much more drama than one can imagine, they play mind games alot and are very unstable, jmo from what i have seen friends go through,,and some of them can be abusive as well, the grass is not always greener on the other side.
Re: Know Any Woman Who Got So Fed Up With Men She Switched To Women by Dsense(m): 12:20pm On May 24, 2011
OP.

undecided undecided
Re: Know Any Woman Who Got So Fed Up With Men She Switched To Women by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 24, 2011
There are a bunch of id[i]i[/i]ots on this thread. No one chooses to be gay! You are either straight, or gay, or bisexual. There is absolutely no choice involved. If I started dating a man and then told people that the reason I 'switched' was because I was fed up with women, then I'd be a liar. It'd mean that I was always on the down-low. Fed up with men my [i]a[/i]ss; the b[i]i[/i]tch has always fancied the p[i]u[/i]ssy!
Re: Know Any Woman Who Got So Fed Up With Men She Switched To Women by Tokotaya: 6:14pm On May 24, 2011
Two 10 wrongs dont make a right
Re: Know Any Woman Who Got So Fed Up With Men She Switched To Women by BABE3: 6:51pm On May 24, 2011
I don't know of any woman doing that. bUT~~Switching to women?? Hmmm--HABA! Se ole to be ni? It can't be that bad now. How can you just swap interest so abruptly just because the opposite gender did ~~what??

It's a lie!!! I don't believe. Anyone "switching" had always had something going on on the Down-Low.

All these  people confused about their Gender and sexuality give me stomach ache. There are only a few cases--biological cases--medical cases--tangible, correct cases of these confused people. Those are the only Justifiable cases. The rest jumping up and down, replacing dic[i]ks[/i] with pus[i]sie[/i]s, nipp[i]les[/i] with DDs, jumping from men to women are just BULLSH1TING! They need to repent. undecided
Re: Know Any Woman Who Got So Fed Up With Men She Switched To Women by chic2pimp(m): 7:07pm On May 24, 2011
LOL @ Suddenly switching sides grin grin grin. . . . . Isn't that what they always say?

BABE!:

I don't know of any woman doing that. bUT~~Switching to women?? Hmmm--HABA! Se ole to be ni? It can't be that bad now. How can you just swap interest so abruptly just because the opposite gender did ~~what??

[size=15pt]IT'S A BIG FAT LIE!!![/size] I don't believe. Anyone "switching" has always had something going on on the Down-Low.

NUFF SAID!!!
Re: Know Any Woman Who Got So Fed Up With Men She Switched To Women by tpia5: 8:37pm On May 24, 2011
the end is near, lord have mercy.

anyway, easy in, not easy out.
Re: Know Any Woman Who Got So Fed Up With Men She Switched To Women by dealordea(m): 9:15am On May 25, 2011
@BABE, I think you've not seeing much of this people and that was the reason u said it can never happen, how about couple exchanging couples for sex, what would you say about that, ?? grin grin grin grin call it begining of the world.
Re: Know Any Woman Who Got So Fed Up With Men She Switched To Women by BABE3: 9:27am On May 25, 2011
deal_ordea:

@BABE, I think you've not seeing much of this people and that was the reason u said it can never happen, how about couple exchanging couples for sex, what would you say about that, ?? grin grin grin grin call it begining of the world.

Sweetheart, I've seen it all! I'm in the land of "See evil, hear evil" --lol --- I never said it can never happen. I said "when people suddenly switch like that, they must have been gay all along and they're just looking for excuses". It's not very normal for someone to wake up one morning and say "Oya I'm done with males, it's the females turn".

How can you say because males are being douche bags, you're gonna start liking pu55ies.? E no make sense atall.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Sister Is Getting Married, Please Rate The Man For Me / 15 Great First Date Questions / The 7 People You Definitely Don’t Have To Invite To Your Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.