Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,058 members, 7,867,003 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:27 AM

Should Women Change Their Phone Numbers After Marriage? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Women Change Their Phone Numbers After Marriage? (9956 Views)

How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? / Should Women Change Their Phone Numbers When They Get Married / Why Do Calabar Women Change Their Names When They Marry From Another Tribe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Women Change Their Phone Numbers After Marriage? by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 27, 2011
uju u sound lyk ur profession cumz first when compared to marital life,

Am sure sum1 lyk u can dlet ur phonebook again and again if a guy u love *and is ur only option* telz u to du dat.
Re: Should Women Change Their Phone Numbers After Marriage? by MrsChima1(f): 10:15pm On May 27, 2011
Just because you met a few hoes that keep in contact with their Johns doesn't mean everyone else is a ho.

People can actually have business contacts in their phone and not have niggas stalking them like some people do. Not Everybody indulge in fuckery. undecided undecided
Re: Should Women Change Their Phone Numbers After Marriage? by angelhair(m): 2:35am On May 28, 2011
Imanuell

No one has ever asked me out on fb as far as I can remember but even if they did why would it bother my husband?
He knows there will always be guys who no get fear and changing your number doesnt really matter. You will always meet new people and what matters is who you are!
Re: Should Women Change Their Phone Numbers After Marriage? by guess1109(f): 4:20pm On May 29, 2011
Asking a married woman to change her number is a sign of insecurity on the side of the man and something wrong with the relationship from start. That should be the decision of the woman and nobody else!!!!
Re: Should Women Change Their Phone Numbers After Marriage? by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 29, 2011
cheesy Changing her phone number or not if a married woman wants to cheat on her hubby she will still cheat.What really matters is to marry a trust worthy lady.You cant control a cheating wife cheesy
Re: Should Women Change Their Phone Numbers After Marriage? by MrsChima1(f): 7:55pm On May 29, 2011
You got that right!
Re: Should Women Change Their Phone Numbers After Marriage? by Adebayok1(m): 8:55pm On May 29, 2011
It depend on the type of girl she was before getting mariage, if she need to, she better do before it create broblem for her.
Re: Should Women Change Their Phone Numbers After Marriage? by Ugosample(m): 12:17am On Jan 01, 2019
Even married women get bugged these days by their ex-boyfriends or stalkers.

Do you think a woman should change her cell number as she starts a new life?

nope
Re: Should Women Change Their Phone Numbers After Marriage? by Nobody: 12:24am On Jan 01, 2019
I use to think there was no need to until a friend told me how an ex called her on her wedding night!!
Re: Should Women Change Their Phone Numbers After Marriage? by HeavenlyCherub(f): 4:17am On Jan 01, 2019
Even married women get bugged these days by their ex-boyfriends or stalkers.

Do you think a woman should change her cell number as she starts a new life?

Silly question..should a man change his too? Why just the woman?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can U Date Fellow Nairalander? / I Revealed It In 2019 And It's Happening Now [Picture] / Why You Should Not Bath With Your Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.