Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,770 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Your Crush Says Bring Out This Car And She Will Go Out With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Crush Says Bring Out This Car And She Will Go Out With You (1051 Views)

Your Crush Says Pluck A Leaf From This Tree Before She Says YES To U / Man Shocked To See A Slay Queen Bring Out Love Machine In His Shop (Photos) / Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Crush Says Bring Out This Car And She Will Go Out With You by EFULEFU1(m): 5:24pm On Sep 07, 2021
Your crush says if you are able to bring out this car from the garage , she will go out with you

Can you?

How will u do it?

Re: Your Crush Says Bring Out This Car And She Will Go Out With You by EFULEFU1(m): 5:30pm On Sep 07, 2021
How will u do it
Re: Your Crush Says Bring Out This Car And She Will Go Out With You by YeyeGbami: 5:34pm On Sep 07, 2021
Me and my crush go chill watch netflix
Re: Your Crush Says Bring Out This Car And She Will Go Out With You by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 07, 2021
Hehehehe....!! Madness.

1 Like

Re: Your Crush Says Bring Out This Car And She Will Go Out With You by DICKstractor: 5:50pm On Sep 07, 2021
undecided

Where we dey go
Re: Your Crush Says Bring Out This Car And She Will Go Out With You by falcon01: 6:12pm On Sep 07, 2021
I'm bringing it out. It didnt specify that it had to be intact.
Re: Your Crush Says Bring Out This Car And She Will Go Out With You by habsydiamond(m): 6:20pm On Sep 07, 2021
Very very simple... Na to pack trailer for the back or use tractor clear the steps comot... Or use hyab carry am from that park
Re: Your Crush Says Bring Out This Car And She Will Go Out With You by TarOrfeeek: 6:26pm On Sep 07, 2021
My crush does not instruct me.

I command her.
Re: Your Crush Says Bring Out This Car And She Will Go Out With You by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:42pm On Sep 07, 2021
... put the car in reverse and press the gas pedal.

[img]https://c./PQ0j-WG-UdQAAAAM/easy.gif[/img]

5 Likes

Re: Your Crush Says Bring Out This Car And She Will Go Out With You by ChiefSosa(m): 6:48pm On Sep 07, 2021
Place a smooth inclined surface on the steps, then gently drive out. After all, the car got there somehow!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Your Crush Says Bring Out This Car And She Will Go Out With You by MJBOLT: 7:10pm On Sep 07, 2021
men still dey get crush??

Re: Your Crush Says Bring Out This Car And She Will Go Out With You by Sonnobax15(m): 7:47pm On Sep 07, 2021
cheesy
Very easy na......
Re: Your Crush Says Bring Out This Car And She Will Go Out With You by Demigod22: 11:40pm On Sep 07, 2021
Are you suppose to worship your crush or take orders from him or her? I will just uncrush you.

(1) (Reply)

. / How True Is These Post About Child Birthing Gender? / Men Should Respect Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.