Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,908 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Men Should Respect Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Should Respect Women (1054 Views)

WOW! You Guys Should Respect This Guy [Picture] / Why The Society Does Not Value And Respect Women Achievement / Respect Women! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Should Respect Women by ObamaMessi: 7:47pm On Jan 15, 2022
Writing from my own perspective, women are wonderful creatures full of compassion and loyalty.Women are very atractive and beautiful.They're kind and gentle in most cases.Women are emotionally strong and intelligent and respectful.I love women but I fear relationship.Mind you, I'm neither a feminist nor sexist.But I'm just typing what I deem reality.Back to the track:women are loving and caring and also loyal.They're sympathetic and helpful.But unfortunately, some men treat women anyhow they deem it fit.You married her a virgin but you'll maltreat her.She bear you children and you give her pain.It's bad.I could remember when I was a kid, a guy came and beat up one of our neighbours on the grounds that he saw the kind of covershoe he bought her on another man's doorstep.He went away with those shoes.Imagine the level of illitracy.Is she the only person with that kind of shoe? I've seen several cases where men cheat on their women and yet these women can not say a word.Still Typing...
Re: Men Should Respect Women by jericco1(m): 7:48pm On Jan 15, 2022
Mstccew go and sit down

6 Likes

Re: Men Should Respect Women by ibrocool(m): 7:56pm On Jan 15, 2022
As far as I am concerned, men respect women more than women do. Some men that disrespect women are victims of abuse by women in the past.

10 Likes

Re: Men Should Respect Women by ObamaMessi: 8:26pm On Jan 15, 2022
I know that women have their achill heel but that should not be a ground on which we should treat these beautiful creatures as tho they're not human being.Yesterday my neighbour beat his wife mercilessly.She ran and hide in the neighbourhood and he was there running up and down like a mad man.If I were to be in a relationship, I'll never insult my babe not to talk of slaping her. I can't imagine that. Men ought to respect women becoz na them dey carry us for 9 months in the womb.Men ought to respect women because na men the follow women.You said you love her and make a dozen of promises and after she accepts, you fulfil just one or two only, you be nigerian politician? You told her that you'll never hurt her but now you have a side cheek.You said you'll be in a peaceful relationship and now you're raining heavy slaps on her simply because she wants to correct you.You disrespect them becos of their gender, it's too bad.I pray that men will learn and master the science of respecting women.
Re: Men Should Respect Women by Truvelisback(m): 9:18pm On Jan 15, 2022
Feminine mind think alike.

1 Like

Re: Men Should Respect Women by uthlaw: 9:39pm On Jan 15, 2022
Respect for watin...pussy don cheap!
Re: Men Should Respect Women by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 15, 2022
ObamaMessi:
As far as I am concerned, men respect women more than women do. Some men that disrespect women are victims of abuse by women in the past.
Re: Men Should Respect Women by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 15, 2022
uthlaw:
Respect for watin...D*ck don cheap!
Re: Men Should Respect Women by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 15, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Writing from my own perspective, women are wonderful creatures full of compassion and loyalty.Women are very atractive and beautiful.They're kind and gentle in most cases.Women are emotionally strong and intelligent and respectful.I love women but I fear relationship.Mind you, I'm neither a feminist nor sexist.But I'm just typing what I deem reality.Back to the track:women are loving and caring and also loyal.They're sympathetic and helpful.But unfortunately, some men treat women anyhow they deem it fit.You married her a virgin but you'll maltreat her.She bear you children and you give her pain.It's bad.I could remember when I was a kid, a guy came and beat up one of our neighbours on the grounds that he saw the kind of covershoe he bought her on another man's doorstep.He went away with those shoes..Is she the only Bla bla bla

no be dix guy wey create a post abt being in love with a 7 years old kid / hebephilia?

now u've cum up with dix? cry
Re: Men Should Respect Women by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 15, 2022
OP...
You sighted some instances that put men in a bad light, however there're also instances of women showing blatant disrespect to men, I guess you didn't know about that, right? Cause women are "beautiful and compassionate creatures who carried men for 9months" and as such they can't do no harm undecided

The Crux of the matter is that everyone should respect everyone worth respecting, irrespective of gender...

2 Likes

Re: Men Should Respect Women by Truvelisback(m): 11:22pm On Jan 15, 2022
Leriik:

no be dix guy wey create a post abt a loving a 7 year old kid / hebephilia?

Re: Men Should Respect Women by Geniuelander: 2:12am On Jan 16, 2022
Popjoan:
Op I love cheap Hairy pussy

undecided undecided

Re: Men Should Respect Women by ObamaMessi: 12:17am On Feb 06, 2022

no be dix guy wey create a post abt being in love with a 7 years old kid / hebephilia?

I wasn't in love with any seven year old girl.
Re: Men Should Respect Women by udder: 1:04am On Feb 06, 2022
@OP
Who do you think you are?
Your post is a disrespect to my intelligence.
Re: Men Should Respect Women by MrCork: 1:09am On Feb 06, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Writing from my own perspective, women are wonderful creatures full of compassion and loyalty.Women are very atractive and beautiful.They're kind and gentle in most cases.Women are emotionally strong and intelligent and respectful.I love women but I fear relationship.Mind you, I'm neither a feminist nor sexist.But I'm just typing what I deem reality.Back to the track:women are loving and caring and also loyal.They're sympathetic and helpful.But unfortunately, some men treat women anyhow they deem it fit.You married her a virgin but you'll maltreat her.She bear you children and you give her pain.It's bad.I could remember when I was a kid, a guy came and beat up one of our neighbours on the grounds that he saw the kind of covershoe he bought her on another man's doorstep.He went away with those shoes.Imagine the level of illitracy.Is she the only person with that kind of shoe? I've seen several cases where men cheat on their women and yet these women can not say a word.Still Typing...

angry
Re: Men Should Respect Women by MrCork: 1:11am On Feb 06, 2022
ObamaMessi:

^^^^story
so shunt ask for punnnnny?...are u ok sir?((no oofenese)) angry
Re: Men Should Respect Women by helinues: 5:23am On Feb 06, 2022
And women shouldn't respect men right?

lipsrsealed
Re: Men Should Respect Women by Nobody: 6:20am On Feb 06, 2022
Bloody emasculated fool.
Re: Men Should Respect Women by Boogyman557: 6:41am On Feb 06, 2022
Holly Gram cool

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN
Re: Men Should Respect Women by odinson1(m): 7:21am On Feb 06, 2022
So I should respect a PROSTITUTE or a serial killer or kidnapper just because She's female

You are either a love struck deluded simp,or you are a Woman.
Re: Men Should Respect Women by Sierusvirus(m): 10:11pm On Feb 08, 2022
Women should be the one to respect men, respect is reciprocal
Re: Men Should Respect Women by ObamaMessi: 10:51pm On Jul 02, 2022
Scamsupdate call this number now.
Re: Men Should Respect Women by ObamaMessi: 10:58pm On Jul 02, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Scamsupdate call this number now.
Scamsupdates 07087697805
Re: Men Should Respect Women by Scamsupdates: 10:59pm On Jul 02, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Scamupdates 07087697805
Thanks Bro.

(1) (Reply)

IT Is True You Can Never Understand A Woman / Where Do You See yourself In Ten Years / I Decided To Quit My Music Career, See What Am Doing Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.