Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,674 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

She How German Shepherd Distroys This Beautiful Girl's Face - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She How German Shepherd Distroys This Beautiful Girl's Face (3152 Views)

How Do I Gain Boldness To Toast A Girl Face To Face. / A Girl Used Razor Blade To Design Anoda Girl's Face! / When An Older Lady Stares At A Young Girl’s Face And Backs Her At An Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She How German Shepherd Distroys This Beautiful Girl's Face by Arelia2021: 5:46pm On Sep 07, 2021
Owning a dog is an impressive venture as many Nigerians now copy the white man’s style of living, kissing, and even eating with a dog in the same plate.

This is the story of a young girl and her dog.

A photoshoot-gone-wrong required a teenager in Argentina to get 40 stitches on her face after she was mauled by a German Shepherd.

Lara Sanson, 17, was taking photos with her friend’s dog when it suddenly whipped around and bit her face.

Her face was said to be in a critical state as over 40 stiches was made on it to save her beauty.

It was not ascertained what made the dog act that way, probably maybe the dog was frightened or felt insecure around her.

Graphic Photos Here: https://toktok9ja.com/see-what-german-shepherd-did-to-the-face-of-this-pretty-girl/

1 Share

Re: She How German Shepherd Distroys This Beautiful Girl's Face by Totilopussylick(m): 5:56pm On Sep 07, 2021
You don't need to tell blind man there's fire besides him lipsrsealed
Re: She How German Shepherd Distroys This Beautiful Girl's Face by falcon01: 6:07pm On Sep 07, 2021
People who cant Dominate Dog shouldn't be allowed to have one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She How German Shepherd Distroys This Beautiful Girl's Face by habsydiamond(m): 6:16pm On Sep 07, 2021
If not for early men then... Dogs suppose be wild animals ooo
Re: She How German Shepherd Distroys This Beautiful Girl's Face by Rastaramsey(m): 6:22pm On Sep 07, 2021
Damnnnnnnn
Bleep the dog �
Re: She How German Shepherd Distroys This Beautiful Girl's Face by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 07, 2021
She was irresponsible, a dog is not an accessory, it's an animal and you have to respect it. It wasn't her dog and she moved in a manner that intimidated the dog. There are other pictures, she bought her face close to the dog and was basically deserved the attack. German shepherds aren't no poodle so treat it with respect grin
Re: She How German Shepherd Distroys This Beautiful Girl's Face by Don27tiky(m): 6:35pm On Sep 07, 2021
Not everything you play or joke with. If no be your your dog no let anyone deceive you say e no go do you anything oo. Na so my friend been say make I enter gate do no go bite as I enter dey near door na So dog jump on me. Na punches and kicks make the dog free me and run away. Guess what my friend was angry that I wanted to kill their dog
Re: She How German Shepherd Distroys This Beautiful Girl's Face by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:36pm On Sep 07, 2021
hhmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She How German Shepherd Distroys This Beautiful Girl's Face by Pweetyccee(f): 6:56pm On Sep 07, 2021
Don27tiky:
Not everything you play or joke with. If no be your your dog no let anyone deceive you say e no go do you anything oo. Na so my friend been say make I enter gate do no go bite as I enter dey near door na So dog jump on me. Na punches and kicks make the dog free me and run away. Guess what my friend was angry that I wanted to kill their dog
Lol sorry grin
Re: She How German Shepherd Distroys This Beautiful Girl's Face by Olumighty123(m): 7:01pm On Sep 07, 2021
Don27tiky:

That your friend prefer make you die than make their dog die grin
Re: She How German Shepherd Distroys This Beautiful Girl's Face by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 07, 2021
Oyinbo and their endless love for animals.
Now see the result.

Re: She How German Shepherd Distroys This Beautiful Girl's Face by mcjohny(m): 8:42pm On Sep 07, 2021
mehn dogs are underage wilds. don't joke with your life especially in this country where most dogs go untreated
Re: She How German Shepherd Distroys This Beautiful Girl's Face by muller101(m): 9:00pm On Sep 07, 2021
That's cool grin
Re: She How German Shepherd Distroys This Beautiful Girl's Face by Sonnobax15(m): 9:02pm On Sep 07, 2021
grin
Na wetin man like dey kill am lipsrsealed

If na for my area,I swear this dog meat for don respond to stimuli via fire wood from area men......
Re: She How German Shepherd Distroys This Beautiful Girl's Face by TMTR: 9:07pm On Sep 07, 2021
Don27tiky:

I hope you have kept a Safe distance from you and that your so called friend.

How can someone prefer the safety of his dog over his friend.

Nawa for that your friend
Re: She How German Shepherd Distroys This Beautiful Girl's Face by anthonyuncle(m): 11:00pm On Sep 07, 2021
you said
Arelia2021:

This is the story of a young girl and her dog .

but we realized
Arelia2021:

Lara Sanson, 17, was taking photos with her friend’s dog when it suddenly whipped around and bit her face.

please be sure of what you say next time
Re: She How German Shepherd Distroys This Beautiful Girl's Face by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 07, 2021
Mtchew!

An animal will always be an animal. These white people never listen or learn.

(1) (Reply)

Guys share Your "Are You Still Coming That Never Showed Up" Experience / Mr Macaroni, Sabinus Etc. Are Not Funny At All / Nigerian Fetish Shirt Being Sold For $4500 In The US (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.