Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Firstbank Loan - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Firstbank Loan (2881 Views)

Open A Firstbank Savings Account In Less Than 5 Minutes / Please I Need A Firstbank Referee Signature For My Dom Account, Help!!!!!! Pleas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Firstbank Loan by Louis8796: 9:34pm On Sep 19, 2023
Why does firstbank don't want to give me loan,i tried *894*11#,i clicked on the number 1 icon and the told me dat i am not eligble,i am self employed?
Re: Firstbank Loan by Negroid001(m): 9:47pm On Sep 19, 2023
Run away from anything that has to do with bank loans if it's not something reasonable you want to use the money to do.

4 Likes

Re: Firstbank Loan by CJStarz: 9:50pm On Sep 19, 2023
Same nonsense Stanbic dey tell me.

2 Likes

Re: Firstbank Loan by ojun50(m): 10:14pm On Sep 19, 2023
Louis8796:
Why does firstbank don't want to give me loan,i tried *894*11#,i clicked on the number 1 icon and the told me dat i am not eligble,i am self employed?
Hw well do you use yr first bank account
Re: Firstbank Loan by VawulentMan: 10:18pm On Sep 19, 2023
Louis8796:
Why does firstbank don't want to give me loan
First bank saw your chat with palmpay

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Firstbank Loan by lordnkem000(m): 9:13am On Sep 20, 2023
No be only u o, both Gtbank and Zenith bank dey refuse to give me loan till now, Gtbank say my account my be my salary account before and I must have used it for 6months before a loan, yet Zenith bank is my salary account and they are telling me they don't offer loan to salary account earners for now. Very confused people. Omo na Palmpay better pass
Re: Firstbank Loan by Louis8796: 4:45am On Sep 21, 2023
I use it often?
ojun50:

Hw well do you use yr first bank account
Re: Firstbank Loan by Louis8796: 4:49am On Sep 21, 2023
How did u get loan for palmpay,i have tried it and it is not going?
lordnkem000:
No be only u o, both Gtbank and Zenith bank dey refuse to give me loan till now, Gtbank say my account my be my salary account before and I must have used it for 6months before a loan, yet Zenith bank is my salary account and they are telling me they don't offer loan to salary account earners for now. Very confused people. Omo na Palmpay better pass
Re: Firstbank Loan by Louis8796: 4:50am On Sep 21, 2023
I want to use it to start up a standard business?
Negroid001:
Run away from anything that has to do with bank loans if it's not something reasonable you want to use the money to do.
Re: Firstbank Loan by lordnkem000(m): 5:33am On Sep 21, 2023
Louis8796:
How did u get loan for palmpay,i have tried it and it is not going?
Yeah that's how they do. Just keep trying it and soon they will give u. Palmpay and Carbon are the best, good rates. Also make sure ur details are correct
Re: Firstbank Loan by culf: 8:11am On Sep 21, 2023
Louis8796:

its mainly for salary account holders now I think.
Re: Firstbank Loan by Louis8796: 12:11pm On Sep 21, 2023
Ok i see.
culf:

its mainly for salary account holders now I think.
Re: Firstbank Loan by Louis8796: 12:11pm On Sep 21, 2023
Ok
lordnkem000:

Yeah that's how they do. Just keep trying it and soon they will give u. Palmpay and Carbon are the best, good rates. Also make sure ur details are correct
Re: Firstbank Loan by MSN1(m): 8:40pm On Sep 22, 2023
Louis8796:
FB loans are best for salary earners, the interest rates are very cheap. Nothing wrong with it @ all.
I have collected a lot and i can te u for free that; Its free money not loan with outrageous interests.
Re: Firstbank Loan by Louis8796: 11:28am On Sep 25, 2023
How do de give the loan like what is the interest rate of 10m since u said u have done it before?
MSN1:

FB loans are best for salary earners, the interest rates are very cheap. Nothing wrong with it @ all.
I have collected a lot and i can te u for free that; Its free money not loan with outrageous interests.
Re: Firstbank Loan by Kobicove(m): 3:18pm On Sep 25, 2023
Louis8796:
I want to use it to start up a standard business?

No bank anywhere in the world will give you an unsecured loan for the purpose of starting a new business! undecided

1 Like

Re: Firstbank Loan by MSN1(m): 3:48pm On Sep 25, 2023
Louis8796:
How do de give the loan like what is the interest rate of 10m since u said u have done it before?
Bro. Sorry if am wrong, i think ur quote seem too harsh for my liking, just imagine d stupid question u are asking me as if am the one disbursing the loan.
Bro. I commented d fact based on my first hand experience and all u could do, is to ask useless question even when u saw that i commented on salary earners.
OGA why didn't u ask the rate for 30billion?
For ur info. Firstbank gives me 50% of my salary at a very low interest rate and i can access it whenever i wish.
So take ur stupid 10m question to them and advertise ur sabi sabi there.

2 Likes

Re: Firstbank Loan by Louis8796: 3:48pm On Sep 26, 2023
U are just a piece of trash?
MSN1:

Bro. Sorry if am wrong, i think ur quote seem too harsh for my liking, just imagine d stupid question u are asking me as if am the one disbursing the loan.
Bro. I commented d fact based on my first hand experience and all u could do, is to ask useless question even when u saw that i commented on salary earners.
OGA why didn't u ask the rate for 30billion?
For ur info. Firstbank gives me 50% of my salary at a very low interest rate and i can access it whenever i wish.
So take ur stupid 10m question to them and advertise ur sabi sabi there.
Re: Firstbank Loan by Obierika(m): 4:00pm On Sep 26, 2023
Louis8796:
U are just a piece of trash?

No wonder no one wants to give you a loan?! grin grin grin

How do you even manage to relate with your customers with this your rotten attitude?
Re: Firstbank Loan by Louis8796: 2:13pm On Sep 30, 2023
Na ur mama toto wey get rotten attitude?
Obierika:

No wonder no one wants to give you a loan?! grin grin grin

How do you even manage to relate with your customers with this your rotten attitude?
Re: Firstbank Loan by Obierika(m): 2:33pm On Oct 02, 2023
Louis8796:
Na ur mama toto wey get rotten attitude?

You go find loan tire, nobody go gree give you tongue
Re: Firstbank Loan by Louis8796: 10:59am On Oct 03, 2023
Tell dat to ur mother when u get home?
Obierika:

You go find loan tire, nobody go gree give you tongue
Re: Firstbank Loan by Obierika(m): 11:09am On Oct 03, 2023
Louis8796:
Tell dat to ur mother when u get home?

Begi begi tongue

Frustration go kill you grin
Re: Firstbank Loan by Obierika(m): 11:14am On Oct 03, 2023
Louis8796:

See this hungry fool that has not done total transactions turnover of up to 1million in the last 12 months looking for who will give him an unsecured loan of N10million, on top of that he has a very terrible attitude.

You go find tire you no go see!

A bad attitude is like a flat tyre, it will not take you anywhere! angry
Re: Firstbank Loan by Louis8796: 1:18am On Oct 06, 2023
U are a big fool?
Obierika:

See this hungry fool that has not done total transactions turnover of up to 1million in the last 12 months looking for who will give him an unsecured loan of N10million, on top of that he has a very terrible attitude.

You go find tire you no go see!

A bad attitude is like a flat tyre, it will not take you anywhere! angry
Re: Firstbank Loan by Obierika(m): 1:24pm On Oct 06, 2023
Louis8796:
U are a big fool?

Your own case is worse...you are a bigger fool and you are also wallowing in abject poverty! grin
Re: Firstbank Loan by Prettygirl200(f): 1:58pm On Oct 06, 2023
Obierika:

Your own case is worse...you are a bigger fool and you are also wallowing in abject poverty! grin
Bros take am easy why u dey stroke am like that
Re: Firstbank Loan by Louis8796: 11:22pm On Oct 06, 2023
Who told u?
Obierika:

Re: Firstbank Loan by Obierika(m): 3:12am On Oct 07, 2023
Louis8796:
Who told u?

Iti mpataka go and rest, me and you no dey for the same category!
Re: Firstbank Loan by Ifakiland(m): 6:11am On Oct 07, 2023
Louis8796:
how much loan do you need? i can loan you up to 15m....just 5% interest.....you will submit a car worth that amount or landed property.....if the loan isn't paid back after 15 months....the car or land will be sold to get the money....reply me if you're ready
Re: Firstbank Loan by Louis8796: 9:13pm On Oct 08, 2023
How much we be my interest on 20m?
Ifakiland:

how much loan do you need? i can loan you up to 15m....just 5% interest.....you will submit a car worth that amount or landed property.....if the loan isn't paid back after 15 months....the car or land will be sold to get the money....reply me if you're ready
Re: Firstbank Loan by Ifakiland(m): 11:26am On Oct 18, 2023
Louis8796:
How much we be my interest on 20m?
15m not 20m

(1) (2) (Reply)

Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 4} / Why Do Tall Ladies Feel Superior? / Guys Would You Marry A Woman Richer Than You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.