Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri (68059 Views)

Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him / Kezie Reacts To Leaked Sextape Of Princess, His Friend / Regina Daniels' Friend, Casie Snow Reacts To Leaked Nude Photos Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri by humilitypays(m): 10:23pm On Sep 07, 2021
kmcutez:

Anything special about a Nigerian man?
Long prick wink

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri by pocohantas(f): 10:23pm On Sep 07, 2021
Kingcalls:

But u cheered on when his own recorded call went vira l... and he said it was tonto that circulated it..... men are wiser now... I pity women as men don change am for una....una go get sense by force

Lol. The problem with your type is accusing me of things you have no evidence of. No, it was not Tonto that circulated it, it was circulated by a blogger and he said it is “FAKE”. So it doesn’t even count.

I don’t care what you change for women. This must be serious to you, but it is nothing past social media entertainment for some of us. If you bring your matter, we analyze it, logout and continue with our lives. wink

10 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri by Graxie(f): 10:23pm On Sep 07, 2021
Tomorrow when she commits suicide, alot of our fake Christians will judge her for killing herself. How people are comfortable with blackmailing shows the deep rooted hatred you have for women. As for the efulefu man....

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri by nextstep(m): 10:23pm On Sep 07, 2021
DarlingtonC:
Tonto's story will make best selling movie series
I dey tell you... so much drama, twists, and turns.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri by Sanchez01: 10:24pm On Sep 07, 2021
pocohantas:

I can’t believe they were only 3 months together and she took him to her kid’s school to play daddy. What the hell is wrong with Tonto? How old is she again? Gosh!
I think she truly wants to be happy but her demons are preventing it. Naturally, almost every guy will leave a lady who opens up too quickly. She was too fast. She desperately wants to be happy which I believe is responsible for what she does.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri by humilitypays(m): 10:25pm On Sep 07, 2021
Graxie:
Tomorrow when she commits suicide, alot of our fake Christians will judge her for killing herself. How people are comfortable with blackmailing shows the deep rooted hatred you have for women. As for the efulefu man....
If she does that, then she has helped Taliban shocked
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri by pocohantas(f): 10:26pm On Sep 07, 2021
Sanchez01:

I think she truly wants to be happy but her demons are preventing it. Naturally, almost every guy will leave a lady who opens up too quickly. She was too fast. She desperately wants to be happy which I believe is responsible for what she does.

Yes she does. She really wants to be with one man. She seems quite family oriented, but like you said, her demons won’t let her. Tonto has refused to admit her wrongs. She is still there on IG forming strong KING.

It was only yesterday I realized she reverted her son’s name to Dikeh. For a start, she should go make peace with Churchill.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri by princewarri1985: 10:26pm On Sep 07, 2021
We all know that tonto dike is mad no doubt but this kpokpogri guy is even mader and crazier than tonto dike, tonto dike has finally met her match! More drama loading because this kpokpogari guy is just getting warmed up

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri by purples25(f): 10:26pm On Sep 07, 2021
Just stop before she tries to commit suicide. I feel sorry for her, based on what she is going through. Nobody holy pass.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri by penplus: 10:27pm On Sep 07, 2021
pocohantas:

Just listened to it. Seems the guy planned this day. Why else would someone record their partner in such state? I wish Tonto love and light. She desperately wants to be loved, but she needs to fix herself. She can’t keep forming King on IG, something is very wrong somewhere.

Link to the audio please
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri by Zico777(m): 10:28pm On Sep 07, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Tonto film na seasonal, e dey long grin

That Kporporgiri sef,, werey dey gbensh for backyard while Auntie was busy smoking loud in the main building. Both gender must learn to control the kondo/kpomo between their legs.
grin no be pomo na igbin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri by DonroxyII: 10:30pm On Sep 07, 2021
Patrioticman007:
Hahaha I like this woman swag no retreat no surrender, this is what we call strong head.
Seems that's a woman on drugs.... If she ain't acting, Schizophrenia is round her corner and that nigga and any dude better run for their life ....

Someone might be getting stabbed by her one day ........

Drugs is messing with her Brain...... She needs Rehab ASAP before she goes Suicide

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri by Tomilola360: 10:31pm On Sep 07, 2021
Useless female. Toto Gigan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri by Sanchez01: 10:31pm On Sep 07, 2021
pocohantas:

Yes she does. She really wants to be with one man. She seems quite family oriented, but like you said, her demons won’t let her. Tonto has refused to admit her wrongs. She is still there on IG forming strong KING.

It was only yesterday I realized she reverted her son’s name to Dikeh. For a start, she should go make peace with Churchill.
shocked
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri by pocohantas(f): 10:32pm On Sep 07, 2021
Sanchez01:

shocked

Shocked? I was very shocked too. smiley

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri by ORIENTATION101: 10:33pm On Sep 07, 2021
pocohantas:

Just listened to it. Seems the guy planned this day. Why else would someone record their partner in such state? I wish Tonto love and light. She desperately wants to be loved, but she needs to fix herself. She can’t keep forming King on IG, something is very wrong somewhere.
the way tonto drag mosquehill it is normal for any man that date her to keep receipt. Tonto did worse to mosque hill, i guess karma just served her breakfast.
Besides she was caughting cheating 1 month to relationship, and was desperately begging for forgiveness
If kokogarri didnt have the voice note madam radical for jesus would have denied ever caught and you ndi ifenemisi will believe your king.
Kokogarri is a punishment for Tonto. If she doesnt change from jumping on every erected dick her worst punishment is coming.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri by ORIENTATION101: 10:38pm On Sep 07, 2021
purples25:
Just stop before she tries to commit suicide. I feel sorry for her, based on what she is going through. Nobody holy pass.

so why is madam radical for jesus trying to blackmail kokogarri with suicide if he doesnt forgive her for cheating.
All the crocodile tears was pity, if kokogarri didn't catch her and have receipts she would have turn to DJ spinal on turntable and spin the issue against kokogarri

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri by ORIENTATION101: 10:39pm On Sep 07, 2021
Simdyofficial:
begging someone doesn't make u weak rather it makes one stronger. For tonto to come out and not deny it that she once begged him, she just earned my respect more.
of course you will respect your cheerleader especially when she was caught cheating just one month into relationship

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri by grandlexuz(m): 10:39pm On Sep 07, 2021
Graxie:

I see no blackmail here. I only see two immature people trying to make their story heard for vindication. That's not blackmail.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri by Newton85: 10:40pm On Sep 07, 2021
Tonto has met her match in Prince Kpokpoxzqczxazxx.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri by purples25(f): 10:40pm On Sep 07, 2021
ORIENTATION101:
so why is madam radical for jesus trying to blackmail kokogarri with suicide if he doesnt forgive her for cheating.
All the crocodile tears was pity, if kokogarri didn't catch her and have receipts she would have turn to DJ spinal on turntable and spin the issue against kokogarri

I don't know what really happened.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 07, 2021
humilitypays:
Long prick wink

1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri by ORIENTATION101: 10:44pm On Sep 07, 2021
purples25:

I don't know what really happened.
and you re already concluded.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri by DonroxyII: 10:45pm On Sep 07, 2021
Sanchez01:

She doesn't truly wants to be happy ..... She wants to show off ....Her life is for the glamour not real .... It's all about the Public not Happiness...

And I think she is doing hard drugs just to hallucinate the life she wants in her head even if she can't get it in real life ........

Those drugs are fvcking with her Brain..... She has to stop living for Approval or living to spite back at somebody ..... .... She has to live real and never rush into anything..............

She needs a Love to take her out of all this misery but the demons she attracted from the past wouldn't let it happen...... She needs Theraphy and need to go sober ......

If she ain't acting for the dude, She needs help!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri by sencekompis: 10:45pm On Sep 07, 2021
I really feel for this young woman at this junction, i never did b4. Pelee my dear.... many Nigerians are horrible shaaaaa imagine recording ur personal person....

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri by Kingisibor: 10:48pm On Sep 07, 2021
Patrioticman007:
Hahaha I like this woman swag no retreat no surrender, this is what we call strong head.

Na that strongbhead go kill her one day
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri by Curiouscity(m): 10:48pm On Sep 07, 2021
Graxie:

Women blackmail too, I hope you know. I know a guy whose wife ( not girlfriend) records every serious convo and sends to the husband's friend. She chronicles everything that happened even before their marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri by FlipModeSquade(m): 10:53pm On Sep 07, 2021
Patrioticman007:
You can call it SWAG..

May be that's the new synonym for STUPIDITY undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri by purples25(f): 10:53pm On Sep 07, 2021
ORIENTATION101:
and you re already concluded.

You guys are funny. I am just sympathizing with her despite whatever might have occurred.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri by pepperdemzombie: 10:56pm On Sep 07, 2021
purples25:

No pity for the wicked, she didn't care if Churchill commited suicide when disgracing and humiliating him on Social Media and even Youtube video. Churchill is alive and living with her tags. She flaunt the guy fast and even took him to the child's school to spite Churchill, but the man turned around to be her whip.
Those who throw stones, should feel the heat in glass houses.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 07, 2021
pocohantas:
Where the audio?

Na that one dey me important. Why e no leak reach my side?

Okay, I have found the audio.

HERE

This is not the time to form King or act unbothered @Tonto Dikeh. This leaked audio is below the belt. Chick needs to get off social media and seek therapy. Something is wrong with her. The church can’t fix this

The king abi prince is a mean bastard. You don't talk like that to someone who has hit the lowest of lows. Where did she say she would kill herself? The idiot is making himself feel important by insinuating that Tonto wants to kill herself because of him. Radarada. See his ugly accent.

It's his turn today o but he wouldn't always win.. FACT. Let him continue to use Tonto's "loss" to shine...his own too is coming.

And those taking the guy's side based on this audio are just stupid. He's the blackmailer here.. a green snake who tilted the convo to his own favor.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri by suffering: 10:58pm On Sep 07, 2021
If you follow Tonto drama you go enter market. Let both parties resolve the matter on their own.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Twerking Videos Of Actress Destiny Etiko / Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) / Jackie Chan’s New 150-foot Luxurious Superyacht In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.