Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,699 members, 7,809,644 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri (68048 Views)

Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him / Kezie Reacts To Leaked Sextape Of Princess, His Friend / Regina Daniels' Friend, Casie Snow Reacts To Leaked Nude Photos Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri by DonroxyII: 9:37am On Sep 08, 2021
Intersexxsherry:
i got to agree with you on this.
The question should be, did Tonto even love this man or was just using him to get back at Churchill?
If she did love him, why did she cheat on him then?
Can Tonto ever stop cheating Even with marriage to Jesus grin...... She just wants to have it all but her Brain can't manage it all ........
I don't know her background but she is mentally fvcked !

She needs to be rescued from herself .... She Is too harsh on herself!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri by Besk: 9:51am On Sep 08, 2021
pweeryambre:
.kpokpogori or what ever is clearly a man child. A woman you are in a relationship with called to ask your forgiveness, you accepted and then recorded it for what na... for future
blackmail I guess. mtchewww

Look, you’re making sense with your expectations from a mature man. However, you’re not taking into consideration that it’s Tonto Dikeh we’re talking about here. She’s such a drama queen that any sane man must always have a backup plan with. It’s that simple. I’m not saying what Kpokpogri did is right but I can understand why he did it.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri by Intersexxsherry(f): 10:07am On Sep 08, 2021
DonroxyII:
Can Tonto ever stop cheating Even with marriage to Jesus grin...... She just wants to have it all but her Brain can't manage it all ........
I don't know her background but she is mentally fvcked !

She needs to be rescued from herself .... She Is too harsh on herself!!

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 08, 2021
.... MAKE PEACE WITH CHURCHILL??

Do you guys even understand the trauma she woman has faced? The sense of betrayal she has endured

She kept shouting about what Churchill did and was was doing to her, but nobody believed her.

Now that the truth about Churchill and Rosy is out, Nigerians just looked the other way.

Churchill and Rosy gaslighted her and she fell into their trap. They are pure evil and narcissistic people that lack empathy.

pocohantas:

Yes she does. She really wants to be with one man. She seems quite family oriented, but like you said, her demons won’t let her. Tonto has refused to admit her wrongs. She is still there on IG forming strong KING.

It was only yesterday I realized she reverted her son’s name to Dikeh. For a start, she should go make peace with Churchill.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 08, 2021
I really feel for the woman. I pray she finds the healing she deserves so that she can move on.

She can do herself some good by leaving the country with her child so as to put some distance between herself and her abusers.

As for that Rosy Merer, she will not get away with what she did to another woman.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri by pocohantas(f): 10:15am On Sep 08, 2021
bunto:
.... MAKE PEACE WITH CHURCHILL??

Do you guys even understand the trauma she woman has faced? The sense of betrayal she has endured

She kept shouting about what Churchill did and was was doing to her, but nobody believed her.

Now that the truth about Churchill and Rosy is out, Nigerians just looked the other way.

Churchill and Rosy gaslighted her and she fell into their trap. They are pure evil and narcissistic people that lack empathy.

You are right that Churchill gaslighted her, but every sane person has now seen that Churchill was indeed having an affair with Rose.

What about Tonto? Is she any better now?!!
No she isn’t!!

Tonto should let go of the hate. She would never move on with that degree of bile!!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri by DonroxyII: 10:25am On Sep 08, 2021
pocohantas:
I am beginning to wonder. Is there something else Churchill did to Tonto that we don’t know of? How do you hate the father of your kid so much? Some women have gone through worse things than infidelity, but it didn’t call for this deep-seated hatred.

Or is Tonto just mad?

Imagine changing her son’s last name to Dikeh. I don’t blame Churchill for leaving the boy totally for her. My heart goes out to that young boy. He would deal with a lot when he grows.

Tonto loves Churchill of course .... Mad, Frenzy love....... Why is she doing all this if not Love in a way her brain could express it grin .....

But she wants to measure deek with him just to show him she can hold out on her own too ..... She is living for Churchill and her Haters !

Tonto doesn't have the head to manage Churchill, Churchill doesn't have the IQ to manage Tonto ....

Not many guys out there can Manage Tonto... if she marries her Kind, Wahala .... if she marries better Palava ..... .... You wanna eat your cake and have it .... Nah, Marriage is Quid Proco Behaviourally till both couples sync !!

Churchill broke the camel's back by that Roseline Meurer Marriage and move da fvq on so easily ..... Tonto feel trashed and she wanna proof a point to help back her psyche and despise them too grin ....

But she eventually became the first to crash out .... I think that's why she wanna roll the emotional Blackmail on Kpokpogiri ..... so she could maintain him in the Script .... But Nigga Japa-Japa ... before his mental health get fvcked behind repairs grin

She should take her time and review her life ...I doubt she has any reasonable people around her !!
Twice beating, Thrice Shy grin .... Guys will just be using her to catch cruise and play ball ......

As for the son, that boy is fvcked for Life except God just wants to show Miracle ..... That Boy ain't definitely gonna end up being a Priest but What can't God do grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri by AbujaCitiBlog: 11:17am On Sep 08, 2021
Bola146:
Season film loro yi o embarassed , see why private life is the best sad angry The guy is a real gigolo and kid undecided kpokipoki or what is his name grin grin he is just a mumu! Both of them are like two parallel lines, eni ti o n wa ifa , o n wa ofo, learn from Toyin she kept her relationship secret till she gave birth. Anything she does Instagram straight embarassed embarassed even if she dey toilet, people must know, haba! If na your village people, she should learn from this. People don't destroy what they don't know.
Keep quiet there. There is no difference between you and Tonto Dike.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri by Bola146(f): 11:30am On Sep 08, 2021
AbujaCitiBlog:
Keep quiet there. There is no difference between you and Tonto Dike.

I guess you are referring to your sisters eranko

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri by akdjr(m): 11:39am On Sep 08, 2021
Abeg make e no decay ooooo before I cut my share. quote author=Bodmum post=105592169]her toto is decaying [/quote]
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri by wink2015(m): 11:45am On Sep 08, 2021
MADAM controversy !
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri by suffering: 12:01pm On Sep 08, 2021
Where can someone hear this clip?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 08, 2021
humilitypays:
We will not rest until we convert all Nigerian feminists to Nuns and Lesbians shocked

To think you have a wife yet go around behaving like a teenager. She would be so ashamed of you.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri by humilitypays(m): 1:22pm On Sep 08, 2021
nenyewrites:

To think you have a wife yet go around behaving like a teenager. She would be so ashamed of you.
Cc: pocohantas wink
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri by kay29000(m): 2:25pm On Sep 08, 2021
pocohantas:
Where the audio?

Na that one dey me important. Why e no leak reach my side?

Okay, I have found the audio.

HERE

This is not the time to form King or act unbothered @Tonto Dikeh. This leaked audio is below the belt. Chick needs to get off social media and seek therapy. Something is wrong with her. The church can’t fix this

Poco, hope you're not this kind of feminist... Form King on social media, but cry for real King behind closed doors grin

By the way, thanks for the link.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri by pocohantas(f): 2:34pm On Sep 08, 2021
kay29000:

Poco, hope you're not this kind of feminist... Form King on social media, but cry for real King behind closed doors grin

By the way, thanks for the link.

I am not sure I have ever referred to myself as a king. Everyone has their weak moments, the problem is being weak around the wrong person/set.

You’re welcome.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri by kay29000(m): 2:53pm On Sep 08, 2021
BiggyB242:

She is desperate not because she wants to fall in love but seeing her ex-husband happy she wants to show people she is happy as well.

Exactly! If it was for love, she won't still be cheating on her man.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri by pweeryambre: 3:44pm On Sep 08, 2021
Besk:

Look, you’re making sense with your expectations from a mature man. However, you’re not taking into consideration that it’s Tonto Dikeh we’re talking about here. She’s such a drama queen that any sane man must always have a backup plan with. It’s that simple. I’m not saying what Kpokpogri did is right but I can understand why he did it.
Yes I get you, but kpokpogori did not try oh, Tonto cannot be that bad as he's trying too hard to paint. infact I am faulting the man to just come out the other day to hail Churchill, knowing that this is Tonto's ex and enemy. I mean what does that even mean and was it even necessary. He's fully aware Tonto Is avoiding Churchill then why make him the first person to go-to as soon as the relationship packed up. Does it mean he was just in it for the ride and waiting to bail at any slight opportunity inorder to be accepted in Churchill circle to mock tonto or what?.
It's really unfair for tonto. And if worse comes to worst she actually begged him, so that's a sign of humility.
Now he has leaked private conversation to public for what na, for people to use mouth and riddicule Tonto or what?
What is his problem?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri by caandi: 5:02pm On Sep 08, 2021
Na wa wa
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri by imam07: 8:02pm On Sep 08, 2021
Bola146:

Kpokipopoki 2, mumu! Definitely your sisters are living Tonto's life, monkey sad I pray they don't cut your gigolo job on duty one day oponu.
E pain you. It must pain u nah because u never put your brother or son in that same shoe. Feminist like you use to regret life last last. This is how go go dey abuse till male friends will be running away from you till u reach 50yrs
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri by Bola146(f): 8:48pm On Sep 08, 2021
imam07:
E pain you. It must pain u nah because u never put your brother or son in that same shoe. Feminist like you use to regret life last last. This is how go go dey abuse till male friends will be running away from you till u reach 50yrs

grin cheesy you could see that you are sick, gigolo go and find solutions to your problems wink wink oponu

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri by lilmonarch(m): 12:21am On Sep 09, 2021
pweeryambre:

Yes I get you, but kpokpogori did not try oh, Tonto cannot be that bad as he's trying too hard to paint. infact I am faulting the man to just come out the other day to hail Churchill, knowing that this is Tonto's ex and enemy. I mean what does that even mean and was it even necessary. He's fully aware Tonto Is avoiding Churchill then why make him the first person to go-to as soon as the relationship packed up. Does it mean he was just in it for the ride and waiting to bail at any slight opportunity inorder to be accepted in Churchill circle to mock tonto or what?.
It's really unfair for tonto. And if worse comes to worst she actually begged him, so that's a sign of humility.
Now he has leaked private conversation to public for what na, for people to use mouth and riddicule Tonto or what?
What is his problem?
humility? She cheated on him ffs; what would you have had her do, slap him?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri by Besk: 9:41am On Sep 09, 2021
pweeryambre:

What is his problem?

I see where you are coming from. Maximum respect for the great thinking. I fully concur with you that Kpokpogri hasn’t covered himself in glory.

In a way, I do feel sorry for Tonto Dikeh because it’s her reputation that’s gone before her in these things hence she’s judged more harshly than she should be.

It’s a huge lesson to all of us. We must learn to be behave ourselves properly and keep our relationships out of the public eye at all times.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri by imam07: 11:41am On Sep 09, 2021
Bola146:

grin cheesy you could see that you are sick, gigolo go and find solutions to your problems wink wink oponu
this is a happily married man here. So calling me gigolo is like wasting your time. Girls like u wey never see man to marry nah them they behave like this online
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri by Bola146(f): 11:52am On Sep 09, 2021
imam07:
this is a happily married man here. So calling me gigolo is like wasting your time. Girls like u wey never see man to marry nah them they behave like this online

We know your married type ke wink no wonder that I'm single dey give you madness grin grin Pele you will be alright you hear cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri by pweeryambre: 12:06pm On Sep 09, 2021
lilmonarch:
humility? She cheated on him ffs; what would you have had her do, slap him?
My dear, so many people have cheated in relationships and even marriages and yet they are still going strong(Not that I support infedility oh) but You will be surprised cheating is not even among the first top five of things that destroys relationship. its actually the lack of maturity and discretion to handle situations like this. Kpokpogori clearly lacks maturity and discretion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) / Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures / Jackie Chan’s New 150-foot Luxurious Superyacht In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.