Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,109 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

They Want To Kill Me Because Of Tega - Boma Tells Tega's Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / They Want To Kill Me Because Of Tega - Boma Tells Tega's Husband (472 Views)

#bbnaija: “I Still Need To Do You Like Five Times More” – Boma Tells Tega While / Bbnaija Expose More Raw $€x Videos Of Tega & Boma (video) / Bbnaija: After Knacking Tega, Boma Said Her Honeypot Smells Like A Fish (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Want To Kill Me Because Of Tega - Boma Tells Tega's Husband by SleekGist: 8:43pm On Sep 07, 2021
Looks people are want to kill Boma.

BBNaija ex housemate, Boma, has begged the husband of his former housemate, Tega, to forgive him for having a love relationship with his wife while they were in the house. SleekGist

Boma in his interview with ClassicFM today, said he regrets the whole incident and that he is truly sorry. He maintained that his relationship with Tega while in the house was scripted as it all started in the house and ended there. SleekGist

When asked if he is sorry about the whole incident, Boma said;

''Oh yes. Absoulutely. Like extremely sorry. I am sorry to the family of Tega, the husband , Angel. Like I had different kinds of circumstances in the house that just made me look like what I was not and people suddenly forgot about the happy moments which is life. But I am extremely sorry'' sleekgist.com

On his experience since leaving the house, Boma said he has come out to

''death threats. All kinds of craziness. You don't even want to know what I have been through.''

Watch a clip from the interview below..
https://sleekgist.com/they-want-to-kill-me-because-of-tega-boma-apologizes-to-tegas-husband-says-he-has-received-a-lot-of-death-threats-video/

Re: They Want To Kill Me Because Of Tega - Boma Tells Tega's Husband by duro4chang(m): 8:48pm On Sep 07, 2021
Boma must be a fool. You have stepped on a viper's tail. It will bite you
Re: They Want To Kill Me Because Of Tega - Boma Tells Tega's Husband by Aboks(m): 8:50pm On Sep 07, 2021
Useless he-goat
Re: They Want To Kill Me Because Of Tega - Boma Tells Tega's Husband by ojun50(m): 8:51pm On Sep 07, 2021
duro4chang:
Boma must be a fool. You have stepped on a viper's tail. It will bite you
Close yr mouth and yr own problem
Re: They Want To Kill Me Because Of Tega - Boma Tells Tega's Husband by duro4chang(m): 8:53pm On Sep 07, 2021
ojun50:

Close yr mouth and yr own problem
Will you shut up!!!
Re: They Want To Kill Me Because Of Tega - Boma Tells Tega's Husband by Felimax(m): 8:59pm On Sep 07, 2021
There are certain things you don't do at least not in public. You can apologise for Africa but the truth is this will forever hunt you down. Boma crossed the line.

(1) (Reply)

Tuface Leaves Annie In Rage As He Left Nigeria To America To Meet His First Wife / Bbnaija Biggie Gives NINI New Task/prank To Housemates Can She? (video) / Interesting Throwback Photos Of Davido's Logistics Manager, Israel DMW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.