Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,575 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? (37735 Views)

We Met On Nairaland 4 Years Ago, Now We Are Married! / 6-Year-Old Brother And Sister Twins Are Married In Buddhist Ceremony In Thailand / Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by AlongCamePollie(m): 2:46pm On Sep 09, 2021
Klass99:
The answer to your question is in your own narrative - the kids.
Some married couples (emphasis on some) tolerate one another and endure shit for the sake of their kids.
Where is your uncle's wife now?

"Where is your uncle's wife now?"
You too like gist! grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by FLYFIRE(m): 2:49pm On Sep 09, 2021
Justbehave:
Only weak sissy simps takes such rubbish
Did you see the post on the plight of children in divorces? If yes then, number 1. read it again, number 2. Dey grow come first grin grin grin
But seriously, MAY GOD HIMSELF GIVE US PEACE IN OUR HOMES ...THIS ONE NO BE BY MIGHT OR PERSONAL WISDOM
Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by staphcures: 2:53pm On Sep 09, 2021
kenzysmith:
The day my wife go shout like radio for my ears day and night I go comot her two front teeth and throw her out. No be by force say husband and wife must stay one house I don't take nonsense sad
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by BRATISLAVA: 2:58pm On Sep 09, 2021
realestate99:
Man pass Man, some men are very principled, even their aura can be felt by someone in coma. Some men don't shift their ground o, women behave when they know their is repercussion for every iniquity.

1999, our Neighbour, a very reserved man chased his wife out without letting her pick a pin, the wife was fighting another lady when the man came back from work, the man looked at his wife for almost one minute then he entered the room. after the wife was exhausted with her royal rumble, she met the door closed

Almost every adult in the vicinity begged this man to let the wife enter but to no avail, the wife had to sleep outside with a female neighbour,
the following day, the man dressed the kids, dropped them at school and went to work, the summary is, the wife did not enter that room again after that night, all her family members came but this guy didn't yield, that was how the guy discarded his wife without letting her pick a pin. The guy died of recent without getting remarried, and he gave the children a sound education till tertiary level.

Let's hope God forgives him the way he forgave her.

And that he didn't poison the children's mind the way men normally do.

Don't mistake an unreasonable man for a man of principle.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by NWAAMARA(f): 2:58pm On Sep 09, 2021
ASK SAGA OR BETTER STILL OZO. THEY ARE PROFS IN SIMPIOLOGY![color=#770077][/color]
Crossroad1:
Let me use my uncle as an example here...

This is a very hardworking man who doesn't drink, doesn't smoke, doesn't watch football and doesn't womanize.
An extreme introvert who doesn't even keep friends but he got married to a very temperamental woman but it wasn't so initially.
Shade (not real name) was very loving when they first met, it was love at first sight..
Though she was the outgoing, party starter type, but she was a good cook, and like egbon said, she can allow him have sex with her anywhere and anytime.

Her promiscuous side wasn't in the open all these while.
How she manage to keep it a secret is still a mystery though egbon is someone who is always busy at work and the wife though a graduate choose to learn hairdressing to keep herself busy.

Shade is a very pretty woman. When I mean pretty, I mean extremely pretty.. If you are seeing her for the first time, you will believe she is an half caste.
But she get angry for no reason, small argument or admonishing, she can just get angry, get out of the house and egbon will looking for her..
Maybe it was because of the beauty or the good food, or the not denying of sex, I don't know (egbon always believe with time, he can tame her) but she had a great influence over egbon..

Even when the family was beginning to notice her bad attitude, egbon choose her over the family cos he really love her, he loved her pass love self...

Egbon wasn't well to do when they met, he was living in a face me I slap you house wherr they share toilet with everyone..

While they live together, it is sometimes 1-0-1 or 0-1-1 or 0-0-1 but she stood by him all through that time..
So they got married despite almost everyone was against it.

The real problem started when she started giving birth.
She threw caution to the wind and became abusive. She was very strict to family members, manipulative and self centered...
She came from a broken home anyways, she was raised by her mother but in all fairness, her mother was a good woman who doesn't love trouble and she often wonder where her daughter got her own skuchy from..
Omo, shade get serious craze o..

After 3 kids, egbon couldn't tolerate her again.. She keep late nights and she doesn't even come home most times.
Egbon endured her for 12years before he let her go leaving the kids behind..

She was free to do whatever she wanted.
Let me just fast forward to years later when egbon has sent his kids abroad, he didn't remarry but kept a girlfriend after years of begging him to do so..

While egbon suffered the torture and torment of his wife, he didn't bring the matter to the family, though they know what he was going through..

Many years later, aunty came back using her kids as excuse.

The flower tattoo she drew on her shoulder was already looking like an ugwu leave during harmattan.
Because she was beautiful, her thoughts everyday was maybe someone like dangote or otedola will just wife her..
She is the lazy type that wants to live the lifestyle of alakija.

This is not a fiction.. How come I know so much?

I started living with egbon when I was 14yrs old. My own eyes too see pepper and shege..

Why egbon endured it all was because of the kids.
Most times, egbon said he wished he can run away but the kids keep holding him down cos even on her kids, she no dey get mercy..
My own wife too na dangbana choko and immediately she gave birth to the second child, I catapult am go abroad. The only diff be say, my own wife can die for her kids..

So let's have it. Why do married men keep quiet and tolerate nonsense in their matrimony?

What prompt me to write this story?
He just called me now from the USA and we talked and laughed about so many things he went through. Even him self now dey claim hard guy and redpill.

Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by kingthreat(m): 3:02pm On Sep 09, 2021
TWLifestyle:
You men are actually foolish hypocrites to be honest - the rubbish womwn our up with when they are married to you makes this nonsense you just posted pale I to comparison! Do you people know the torture women go through when married to you ? Mscheew . Imagine writing when egbon wants to " chastise" her is she his child for him to be chastising? You people will NEVER agree for a woman to be chastising you bit you think it's your right to chastise another adult like yourselves. I don't blame you though , it's the women that accept you people s rubbish I blame .

Go and taste clito and become a lesbian. You deserve to be in Afghanistan.
Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by BRATISLAVA: 3:03pm On Sep 09, 2021
saaron:
Some of you will think I'm talking rubbish but it's OK. Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.
If you're a lady and you wear loads of jewelry, makeup and hairwicks, you're wearing on yourself the Jezebel spirit. The Jezebel spirit is a controlling narcissistic spirit from the PIT of HELL. This evil spirit domicile in women's beauty products is responsible for broken marriages and families across the world.
Pls if you want to be free from being possessed by an evil narcissistic spirit, stay natural. Put no makeup, fake eyelashes and rings. Stay away from all jewelries, earrings, makeup and wicks. They're all demonic materials made in the kingdom of darkness, specially made for ONE PURPOSE - TO kill and destroy.

Those who have ears to hear, let them hear.

And what spirit do men wear and carry, or are men saints?

Why did Isaac get married by offering gifts of gold, earrings and bracelets?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by EndRape2(f): 3:03pm On Sep 09, 2021
Women tolerate more shit than this , so what are you talking about

.quote author=Crossroad1 post=105593546]Let me use my uncle as an example here...

This is a very hardworking man who doesn't drink, doesn't smoke, doesn't watch football and doesn't womanize.
An extreme introvert who doesn't even keep friends but he got married to a very temperamental woman but it wasn't so initially.
Shade (not real name) was very loving when they first met, it was love at first sight..
Though she was the outgoing, party starter type, but she was a good cook, and like egbon said, she can allow him have sex with her anywhere and anytime.

How she manage to keep it a secret is still a mystery though egbon is someone who is always busy at work and the wife though a graduate choose to learn hairdressing to keep herself busy.

Shade is a very pretty woman. When I mean pretty, I mean extremely pretty.. If you are seeing her for the first time, you will believe she is an half caste.
But she get angry for no reason, small argument or admonishing, she can just get angry, get out of the house and egbon will looking for her..
Maybe it was because of the beauty or the good food, or the not denying of sex, I don't know (egbon always believe with time, he can tame her) but she had a great influence over egbon..

Even when the family was beginning to notice her bad attitude, egbon choose her over the family cos he really love her, he loved her pass love self...

Egbon wasn't well to do when they met, he was living in a face me I slap you house wherr they share toilet with everyone..

While they live together, it is sometimes 1-0-1 or 0-1-1 or 0-0-1 but she stood by him all through that time..

She threw caution to the wind and became abusive. She was very strict to family members, manipulative and self centered...
She came from a broken home anyways, she was raised by her mother but in all fairness, her mother was a good woman who doesn't love trouble and she often wonder where her daughter got her own skuchy from..

After 3 kids, egbon couldn't tolerate her again.. She keep late nights and she doesn't even come home most times.

Let me just fast forward to years later when egbon has sent his kids abroad, he didn't remarry but kept a girlfriend after years of begging him to do so..

While egbon suffered the torture and torment of his wife, he didn't bring the matter to the family, though they know what he was going through..

The flower tattoo she drew on her shoulder was already looking like an ugwu leave during harmattan.
Because she was beautiful, her thoughts everyday was maybe someone like dangote or otedola will just wife her..

I started living with egbon when I was 14yrs old. My own eyes too see pepper and shege..

Most times, egbon said he wished he can run away but the kids keep holding him down cos even on her kids, she no dey get mercy..
My own wife too na dangbana choko and immediately she gave birth to the second child, I catapult am go abroad. The only diff be say, my own wife can die for her kids..

So let's have it. Why do married men keep quiet and tolerate nonsense in their matrimony?

He just called me now from the USA and we talked and laughed about so many things he went through. Even him self now dey claim hard guy and redpill.

[/quote]
Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 09, 2021
Crossroad1:

The way you call your bro Egbon makes me remember my cousin we all call Egbon. The wife is a stupid woman that made me re check my stand towards feminism and against redpilling.
Best thing for a man to know what he's doing and make it

1 Like

Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 09, 2021
Iyaebe:
How old is your Egbon I've been looking for a divorcee to marry lol.Bad attitude has nothing to do with beauty so you dont have to associate the bad character with her beauty.
I wish your family members can just bundle you to a psychiatrist

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by BRATISLAVA: 3:07pm On Sep 09, 2021
EndRape2:
Women tolerate more shit than this , so what are you talking about

Most men on the forum like to play victim. It's part of the red pill, one of the most emotional and illogical male doctrines in action. They endlessly make themselves out as victims so that they can hate and blame women, while they go about with their bad characters as they've always been allowed to be.

Isn't it interesting that this thread is only for and about men? You'll think men are hard done by saints from their comments. Wait until women open the male can of worms.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by kriss27(m): 3:11pm On Sep 09, 2021
A
Crossroad1:

Are they from the same tribe and state?
Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by Justbehave(m): 3:13pm On Sep 09, 2021
FLYFIRE:

Did you see the post on the plight of children in divorces? If yes then, number 1. read it again, number 2. Dey grow come first grin grin grin
But seriously, MAY GOD HIMSELF GIVE US PEACE IN OUR HOMES ...THIS ONE NO BE BY MIGHT OR PERSONAL WISDOM
Oga forget about that. Only weak men uses kids as an excuse. Wether you are there or not the kids will grow up and become whatever they will be. Even kids with both parents cann still grow up to be useless. So my point is that instead of a man to be die out of manipulation using the kids,he better allow them to go and stay alife for his kids. I keep saying it no weak man live long in marriage.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by IJEYdiamond(f): 3:18pm On Sep 09, 2021
sisisioge:
Finish the story nau....he took her back?

Well, here is the thing, some people are naturally unkind to people they perceive themselves to be superior to. Superiority is not in materials alone, intellects, exposure, beauty, seex, class, etc have superiority advantages too. Also, you are actually superior to another human in a relationship when they seem to want you more than you want them. Its heady....that's why it's better to find a reasonable human when dealing with matters of the heart or marriage.

You should Listen to Michael Bolton' s " When a Man Loves a Woman" song again to have a feel of what I meant. It swings both ways sha. May God help us....freedom is life o.

That is what i wanted to find out if he is still single or divorced?
Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by saaron(m): 3:19pm On Sep 09, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

And what spirit do men wear and carry, or are men saints?

Why did Isaac get married by offering gifts of gold, earrings and bracelets?
In those days earrings and bracelets were symbols of wealth, not necessarily beauty. It was more or less a form of money used for trade and festivities.
That's not the case today. The obsession to look beautiful has allowed Satan to pervert jewelries, earrings, makeup etc with Jezebel spirit for demonic possession. Almost all of the beauty products for women today are made by agents of Satan. Satan does not play fair.
Take it from me, women who stay natural and don't wear makeup, earrings, hairwicks etc are more submissive to their husbands than women who adone themselves with beauty products. NOTE: Talking from experience.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by oglalasioux(m): 3:19pm On Sep 09, 2021
Crossroad1:
dey sell beer

Now I believe your story. They all end up selling beer.
Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by BRATISLAVA: 3:22pm On Sep 09, 2021
saaron:
In those days earrings and bracelets were symbols of wealth, not necessarily beauty. It was more or less a form of money used for trade and festivities.
That's not the case today. The obsession to look beautiful has allowed Satan to pervert jewelries, earrings, makeup etc with Jezebel spirit for demonic possession. Almost all of the beauty products for women today are made by agents of Satan. Satan does not play fair.
Take it from me, women who stay natural and don't wear makeup, earrings, hairwicks etc are more submissive to their husbands than women who adone themselves with beauty products. NOTE: Talking from experience.

And the men who carry the spirits of fornication, chronic cheating, deep lust, adultery and sex spirits don't have anything to fear because they don't use make up and wigs? Don't men use jewelry, perfumes and wigs, too?

Try and be balanced on this matter, please. Women have been subjected to listening to this message you're giving for centuries. More women are in the church than in the bar, unlike men.

Why don't you touch on the spirits affecting men? Or are men do pure and heaven ready? Broad is the way to hell for men.

Your castigation of wigs, make up, etc is because men need submissive wives. Sounds selfish and baseless. But these same men, why can't they love their wives?

There's nothing wrong with jewelry, except when it is used like the golden calf, as an idol.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by Maxvasia(m): 3:26pm On Sep 09, 2021
Many reasons, each reason unique to each man and his experience.

Having said this, that man should find time and carry out a DNA test for all his children. With what you have described, the chances that any of those children are his is less than 25%
Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by Penboy: 3:26pm On Sep 09, 2021
kriss27:
AAre they from the same tribe and state?

Does it matter?!
Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by Gaddafih001(m): 3:28pm On Sep 09, 2021
Crossroad1:
dey sell beer
Look at what she reduced herself to.
Truth be told,most women just wanted to answer Mrs,kill you and continue their whoring.
Even as young as I am,my own wife was hoping I will die when I fell ill.
I was down for 8 months and she never for one day said sorry,give me food nor water.
Even on the sick bed, I am still feeding my family.
It was my mum,sister and cousin that were feeding me.
I started running the day she said she’s expecting me to die but seems like it’s taking time.
I am just 36, I keep wondering what those in their 60’s pass through.
Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by saaron(m): 3:32pm On Sep 09, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

And the men who carry the spirits of fornication, chronic cheating, deep lust, adultery and sex spirits don't have anything to fear because they don't use make up and wigs? Don't men use jewelry, perfumes and wigs, too?

Try and be balanced on this matter, please. Women have been subjected to listening to this message you're giving for centuries. More women are in the church than in the bar, unlike men.

Why don't you touch on the spirits affecting men? Or are men do pure and heaven ready? Broad is the way to hell for men.

Your castigation of wigs, make up, etc is because men need submissive wives. Sounds selfish and baseless. But these same men, why can't they love their wives?

There's nothing wrong with jewelry, except when it is used like the golden calf, as an idol.
I'm not exempting men for all have sinned. What I'm trying to pass across here is that Satan the accuser does not play fair. He uses everything to his advantage including beauty products that's highly sought after by women to destroy marriages and families. That's why it's better for ladies to remain natural.
Women look more beautiful when they don't wear makeup and hairwicks.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by kriss27(m): 3:35pm On Sep 09, 2021
Penboy:

Does it matter?!
Yeah! It somehow does
Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by Petyprince: 3:36pm On Sep 09, 2021
Spectaclesawe25:

Read on Narcistic personalty disorder.
Her coming back is the beginning of another journey for her. She has come to eat from the man.
It happened to a man i knew as well, both of them were seperated for more than 15-20 years, she left the kids with the man and followed a younger chap in the USA messing herself up, she came back to nigeria about 5years ago, the man has risen to be a don in the university, two of the kids are already medical doctors, the man refused to allow her back in but you know Nigerian pastors and their counsell, he reluctantly accepted her back. To cut the long story short, the man they use him pension to they manage different ailment oo, she go even travel go abroad for treatment, by 22nd of the month, a whole senior man wey no get pickin e dey feed or send go school again don dey ask 'when dem go pay salary'?. The man did this till 2years ago when himself cm die. I always feel life was unfair to him ni sha.
Life was fair to him, he was unfair to himself. Anything that will cause u problems caught it off.
Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by blahc007: 3:39pm On Sep 09, 2021
Iyaebe:
How old is your Egbon I've been looking for a divorcee to marry lol.Bad attitude has nothing to do with beauty so you dont have to associate the bad character with her beauty.
90% of Beautiful ladies have entitlement mentality, hence the bad attitude.
They believe all men should kneel before them because they are pretty...
If u talk anyhow...they will threaten to walk out of the relationship....I have seen these flenty flenty times....no be today nyash dey for back

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by enomakos(m): 3:44pm On Sep 09, 2021
ideatoprince18:
When u get married as a matured man, there are certain things u put into consideration before letting your wife go.

It's not a matter of being a red Piller or a simp!!!. Egbon may have looked at his kids(and also his financial state) and dosent want them separated from their mother at that particular time.

You know most extremely pretty ladies are dunce and manipulative. She may have been looking for a perfect chance to go but she doesn't wasn't to move out by her own self ... She wants to cause serious wahala so that your Egbon would maybe beat her up and she would use domestic abuse as reason for her leaving your Egbon!!!.

I must commend your Egbon for his maturity!!!.... He played his cards well and left her high and dry
very correct
Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by enomakos(m): 3:47pm On Sep 09, 2021
Gaddafih001:

Look at what she reduced herself to.
Truth be told,most women just wanted to answer Mrs,kill you and continue their whoring.
Even as young as I am,my own wife was hoping I will die when I fell ill.
I was down for 8 months and she never for one day said sorry,give me food nor water.
Even on the sick bed, I am still feeding my family.
It was my mum,sister and cousin that were feeding me.
I started running the day she said she’s expecting me to die but seems like it’s taking time.
I am just 36, I keep wondering what those in their 60’s pass through.
sorry bro

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 09, 2021
ideatoprince18:
When u get married as a matured man, there are certain things u put into consideration before letting your wife go.

It's not a matter of being a red Piller or a simp!!!. Egbon may have looked at his kids(and also his financial state) and dosent want them separated from their mother at that particular time.

You know most extremely pretty ladies are dunce and manipulative. She may have been looking for a perfect chance to go but she doesn't wasn't to move out by her own self ... She wants to cause serious wahala so that your Egbon would maybe beat her up and she would use domestic abuse as reason for her leaving your Egbon!!!.

I must commend your Egbon for his maturity!!!.... He played his cards well and left her high and dry
Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by MummyD2020(f): 3:58pm On Sep 09, 2021
CHoccolaTE:
I want to hear the wife side of the story first

U dey mind oga narrator. Human being sef ehh dangerous pass devil himsef. Even if na Jesus, So d egbon no do anything at all. Abegi, next

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by kingthreat(m): 4:02pm On Sep 09, 2021
AbujaCitiBlog:

Married men take such rubbish because of other stupid and foolish men out there. If any issue concerning husband and wife come out in the open, you will see most men siding with the woman against their own gender.
It is almost as if most men hate each other and are jealous of each other.

Now let me shock you. The case of Chidinma the murderer is a very clear one. See the way male hegoats were fawning over her, granting her interviews up and down with reckless abandon, even she was driven to court without handcuffs in a private car not even a black Maria! Most men are foolish when it comes to woman matter. Your uncle knew that most of the males in your family will take the side of the toxic wife.

Another example is Tonto Dike, did you notice with her level of toxicity spanning several relationships, most men on social media are fighting for her!

Most Men hate themselves and their gender!

When it comes to marriage, the formula of our forefather remains the best. Young men of nowadays are completely clueless about woman. They just wan Bleep! Useless generation!

The foolish men in your context deserve to be roasted in the uttermost place in hell. They are the problem of mankind, siding against their own gender to please a woman. Tuface is a real man joor.
Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 09, 2021
blahc007:

90% of Beautiful ladies have entitlement mentality, hence the bad attitude.
They believe all men should kneel before them because they are pretty...
If u talk anyhow...they will threaten to walk out of the relationship....I have seen these flenty flenty times....no be today nyash dey for back
Beauty is just an attraction, character takes you far in life so if any beautiful lady thinks she'll have her ways in all things then her beauty is empty devoid of wisdom
Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by MummyD2020(f): 4:03pm On Sep 09, 2021
Watch how people that cant maintain simple relationships will come out and start roaring like a lion now. Same thing women see in their marriages. Women suffer more but will not admit it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by charixel: 4:07pm On Sep 09, 2021
Some for their kids while some just believe women are the same everywhere.

Where A is good, B will be bad and where B is good A will be bad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

11 Illustrations Showing That Moms Definitely Use Magic / The Worst Embarrassment You Have Received As A Result Of You Not Having Money / What Are The Issues You Discuss During Courtship ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 155
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.