Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,774 members, 7,820,710 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? (37745 Views)

We Met On Nairaland 4 Years Ago, Now We Are Married! / 6-Year-Old Brother And Sister Twins Are Married In Buddhist Ceremony In Thailand / Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 2:00pm On Sep 09, 2021
Crossroad1:
Let me use my uncle as an example here...

This is a very hardworking man who doesn't drink, doesn't smoke, doesn't watch football and doesn't womanize.
An extreme introvert who doesn't even keep friends but he got married to a very temperamental woman but it wasn't so initially.
Shade (not real name) was very loving when they first met, it was love at first sight..
Though she was the outgoing, party starter type, but she was a good cook, and like egbon said, she can allow him have sex with her anywhere and anytime.

Her promiscuous side wasn't in the open all these while.
How she manage to keep it a secret is still a mystery though egbon is someone who is always busy at work and the wife though a graduate choose to learn hairdressing to keep herself busy.

Shade is a very pretty woman. When I mean pretty, I mean extremely pretty.. If you are seeing her for the first time, you will believe she is an half caste.
But she get angry for no reason, small argument or admonishing, she can just get angry, get out of the house and egbon will looking for her..

Oldest trick in the book. Form quarrel; vex and leave house. Meanwhile the person has gone for tdb date, or weekend sef and will switch off their phone off so that they can do whatever they like. The mumu person at home will be thinking that the phone is off because they are very annoyed.

Oldest trick on the book.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by dchamp234(m): 2:00pm On Sep 09, 2021
Crossroad1:

This is a very hardworking man who doesn't drink, doesn't smoke, doesn't watch football and doesn't womanize.
An extreme introvert who doesn't even keep friends but he got married to a very temperamental woman but it wasn't so initially.
Shade (not real name) was very loving when they first met, it was love at first sight..
Though she was the outgoing, party starter type, but she was a good cook, and like egbon said, she can allow him have sex with her anywhere and anytime.

How she manage to keep it a secret is still a mystery though egbon is someone who is always busy at work and the wife though a graduate choose to learn hairdressing to keep herself busy.

Shade is a very pretty woman. When I mean pretty, I mean extremely pretty.. If you are seeing her for the first time, you will believe she is an half caste.
But she get angry for no reason, small argument or admonishing, she can just get angry, get out of the house and egbon will looking for her..
Maybe it was because of the beauty or the good food, or the not denying of sex, I don't know (egbon always believe with time, he can tame her) but she had a great influence over egbon..

Even when the family was beginning to notice her bad attitude, egbon choose her over the family cos he really love her, he loved her pass love self...

Egbon wasn't well to do when they met, he was living in a face me I slap you house wherr they share toilet with everyone..

While they live together, it is sometimes 1-0-1 or 0-1-1 or 0-0-1 but she stood by him all through that time..
So they got married despite almost everyone was against it.

The real problem started when she started giving birth.
She threw caution to the wind and became abusive. She was very strict to family members, manipulative and self centered...
She came from a broken home anyways, she was raised by her mother but in all fairness, her mother was a good woman who doesn't love trouble and she often wonder where her daughter got her own skuchy from..
Omo, shade get serious craze o..

After 3 kids, egbon couldn't tolerate her again.. She keep late nights and she doesn't even come home most times.
Egbon endured her for 12years before he let her go leaving the kids behind..

She was free to do whatever she wanted.
Let me just fast forward to years later when egbon has sent his kids abroad, he didn't remarry but kept a girlfriend after years of begging him to do so..

While egbon suffered the torture and torment of his wife, he didn't bring the matter to the family, though they know what he was going through..

Many years later, aunty came back using her kids as excuse.

The flower tattoo she drew on her shoulder was already looking like an ugwu leave during harmattan.
Because she was beautiful, her thoughts everyday was maybe someone like dangote or otedola will just wife her..
She is the lazy type that wants to live the lifestyle of alakija.

This is not a fiction.. How come I know so much?

I started living with egbon when I was 14yrs old. My own eyes too see pepper and shege..

Why egbon endured it all was because of the kids.
Most times, egbon said he wished he can run away but the kids keep holding him down cos even on her kids, she no dey get mercy..
My own wife too na dangbana choko and immediately she gave birth to the second child, I catapult am go abroad. The only diff be say, my own wife can die for her kids..

So let's have it. Why do married men keep quiet and tolerate nonsense in their matrimony?

What prompt me to write this story?
He just called me now from the USA and we talked and laughed about so many things he went through. Even him self now dey claim hard guy and redpill.

So in summary they are back together?
Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by dettolgel: 2:00pm On Sep 09, 2021
VillageHead:

Leave me and my subjects alone!

Na you get nairaland ni?
Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by Hassanmaye(m): 2:08pm On Sep 09, 2021
Crossroad1:

Maybe it was because of the beauty or the good food, or the not denying of sex, I don't know (egbon always believe with time, he can tame her) but she had a great influence over egbon..

Even when the family was beginning to notice her bad attitude, egbon choose her over the family cos he really love her, he loved her pass love self...

Egbon wasn't well to do when they met, he was living in a face me I slap you house wherr they share toilet with everyone..

While they live together, it is sometimes 1-0-1 or 0-1-1 or 0-0-1 but she stood by him all through that time..

She threw caution to the wind and became abusive. She was very strict to family members, manipulative and self centered...
She came from a broken home anyways, she was raised by her mother but in all fairness, her mother was a good woman who doesn't love trouble and she often wonder where her daughter got her own skuchy from..

After 3 kids, egbon couldn't tolerate her again.. She keep late nights and she doesn't even come home most times.

Let me just fast forward to years later when egbon has sent his kids abroad, he didn't remarry but kept a girlfriend after years of begging him to do so..

While egbon suffered the torture and torment of his wife, he didn't bring the matter to the family, though they know what he was going through..

The flower tattoo she drew on her shoulder was already looking like an ugwu leave during harmattan.
Because she was beautiful, her thoughts everyday was maybe someone like dangote or otedola will just wife her..

I started living with egbon when I was 14yrs old. My own eyes too see pepper and shege..

Most times, egbon said he wished he can run away but the kids keep holding him down cos even on her kids, she no dey get mercy..
My own wife too na dangbana choko and immediately she gave birth to the second child, I catapult am go abroad. The only diff be say, my own wife can die for her kids..

So let's have it. Why do married men keep quiet and tolerate nonsense in their matrimony?

He just called me now from the USA and we talked and laughed about so many things he went through. Even him self now dey claim hard guy and redpill.

Lol since the day I read redpill thread I become a strong member of nairaland!! I WILL NEVER FORGET THAT THREAD IT HAS CHANGED MY LIFE BRO
Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by Crossroad1(m): 2:09pm On Sep 09, 2021
RexTramadol1:
Baba wey don get another babe for soothing relief

body no be firewood.. Na one of those lonely USA woman wey fit die for man he jam and he said for the first time in his life, he is enjoying a relationship
Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by saaron(m): 2:11pm On Sep 09, 2021
Some of you will think I'm talking rubbish but it's OK. Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.
If you're a lady and you wear loads of jewelry, makeup and hairwicks, you're wearing on yourself the Jezebel spirit. The Jezebel spirit is a controlling narcissistic spirit from the PIT of HELL. This evil spirit domicile in women's beauty products is responsible for broken marriages and families across the world.
Pls if you want to be free from being possessed by an evil narcissistic spirit, stay natural. Put no makeup, fake eyelashes and rings. Stay away from all jewelries, earrings, makeup and wicks. They're all demonic materials made in the kingdom of darkness, specially made for ONE PURPOSE - TO kill and destroy.

Those who have ears to hear, let them hear.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by nairabacks(f): 2:11pm On Sep 09, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
My brother, it's only a fool that'll leave Nigeria for America Simply because it rains so much here in Nigeria....Las las,demn no dey tell person na....Na the same rain dey Fall for everywhere grin

If you think you can't condone the nonsense of women, kukuma no marry because women for marriage dey behave like witches....

Just like Nonsense Tega and Boma-like Cordial lipsrsealed

Come and make me your witch wife.
Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by Born2Breed(f): 2:12pm On Sep 09, 2021
The title is partial.

Not Married men only, a lot of married women endure a lot too but the real reason married people endure the shit thrown by their partners is because of the Child or Children.

No man or woman want to raise kids in a broken home so they endure till the kids are matured enough before they share garri.

Innocent children lives or upbringing matters!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by Sonnobax15(m): 2:12pm On Sep 09, 2021
nairabacks:

Come and make me your witch wife.
Thank you for your offer but I can't cheat on my banny tongue
Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by Crossroad1(m): 2:14pm On Sep 09, 2021
dchamp234:

So in summary they are back together?
thunder fire back together
Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by adexpa(m): 2:14pm On Sep 09, 2021
It took be going through all the comments before replying. Different views with good points.
(1) Divorce is not a thing we embrace easily in Africa, we think of what people will say a lot, majority of us remain in terrible situations because of what people will say.
(2) We think people will change over time, we try to give room for change too much. I agree that people change but it is more from good to better than from bad to good arrow. People hardly change and the better we realize that the earlier we take necessary actions against excessiveness.
(3) Majority of men thinks they can not take care of their children alone, majority thinks it is too much to cater for children and business together. I agree it was never designed for one person to do everything alone but it's better to man up and take the responsibility whenever there's a call for it.
(4) majority of men are weak either for sex, companionship or whatever, some men can not do without women hence they endure the shit just to keep the woman around. No matter how sex and others are pleasurable, man must not show the weakness and must be able to have some control.

It takes a lot of discipline and information to be a man. Women are manipulative in nature and they will find every opportunity to win you over, but it takes a disciplined man to take charge.

Your woman must respect you and have reservations for your judgements. But it takes a lot of knowledge, information, education, coordination to be a respected man.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by neonly: 2:15pm On Sep 09, 2021
Justbehave:
That's why I said that if a man is weak or Lilly liverd,he can't do such.

D emotional attachment with yur kids will make u fall into depression except u don love them
For d wife me I don't send them I live around unilag Smally pently die has long has u are willing
But sometimes this children look up to u for comfort and almost everything it will be hard for u to fall der hands
Talking abt myself sha am really attached to my children but I do let them know if because of them am taking shit
Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by Justbehave(m): 2:18pm On Sep 09, 2021
neonly:

D emotional attachment with yur kids will make u fall into depression except u don love them
For d wife me I don't send them I live around unilag Smally pently die has long has u are willing
But sometimes this children look up to u for comfort and almost everything it will be hard for u to fall der hands
Talking abt myself sha am really attached to my children but I do let them know if because of them am taking shit
We are saying the same thing. It only takes a strong man to do such. I love my kid too but Is better I live to see them grow than to die from a woman's wickedness and not see them again.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by Blackdisciple(m): 2:18pm On Sep 09, 2021
Omoh... If men will come out to talk what they are facing in their marriage ehhhh, you go cry oo.
Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by Mavor: 2:19pm On Sep 09, 2021
Justbehave:
Only weak sissy simps takes such rubbish
Gbam!!!! Kids or not, I will never take such nonsense in my matrimonal home. I will treat her well and expect nothing else in return. She try rubbish and I send her packing. My kids remain with me. in general, 9ja girls of today's generation are not worth the hassle. Dont understand why women of our mother's generation didnt pass the virtue they have to the younger generation of today. That is why I am not keen on getting married, at least not to a 9ja girl, and I'm almost 40.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by neyoohhh: 2:21pm On Sep 09, 2021
We listened to so many romantic songs on how to love and care for women but women have no capacity for love.

You'll be thrown in the lions den when you least expect, so live life accordingly.

Put your self interest first at all times.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by lozanni(m): 2:24pm On Sep 09, 2021
Crossroad1:
dey sell beer

Now she will face the hard realities of life because I know egbon must have been a good provider.
Sometimes bad friends(both male and female) can turn a woman against a good husband.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by Justbehave(m): 2:24pm On Sep 09, 2021
Mavor:
Gbam!!!! Kids or not, I will never take such nonsense in my matrimonal home. I will treat her well and expect nothing else in return. She try rubbish and I send her packing. My kids remain with me. in general, 9ja girls of today's generation are not worth the hassle. Dont understand why women of our mother's generation didnt pass the virtue they have to the younger generation of today. That is why I am not keen on getting married, at least not to a 9ja girl, and I'm almost 40.
They use the kids to manipulate us. I keep saying it,I will rather throw her out and live to be seeing my kid than to die in such marriage. So many weak men abide now.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by Spectaclesawe25: 2:28pm On Sep 09, 2021
Crossroad1:

Read on Narcistic personalty disorder.
Her coming back is the beginning of another journey for her. She has come to eat from the man.
It happened to a man i knew as well, both of them were seperated for more than 15-20 years, she left the kids with the man and followed a younger chap in the USA messing herself up, she came back to nigeria about 5years ago, the man has risen to be a don in the university, two of the kids are already medical doctors, the man refused to allow her back in but you know Nigerian pastors and their counsell, he reluctantly accepted her back. To cut the long story short, the man they use him pension to they manage different ailment oo, she go even travel go abroad for treatment, by 22nd of the month, a whole senior man wey no get pickin e dey feed or send go school again don dey ask 'when dem go pay salary'?. The man did this till 2years ago when himself cm die. I always feel life was unfair to him ni sha.
Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by wallarwallar(m): 2:29pm On Sep 09, 2021
When it come to marriage as a man you need extraordinary and gboju patience. If u want to fight or exercise man authority in your home att all time then be ready for heart attack and changing woman every year.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 09, 2021
You just pointed it
They keep quiet cos of their kids
Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by mastertek: 2:31pm On Sep 09, 2021
Your story almost same with my own egbon too but slightly different.

But my own egbon was battling his life now for over 2 years, courtesy of the useless wife who want to kill him & sell all properties & japa to UK where they met in the first place.

Some of this egbon are very stupid walahi

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by neonly: 2:33pm On Sep 09, 2021
Justbehave:
We are saying the same thing. It only takes a strong man to do such. I love my kid too but Is better I live to see them grow than to die from a woman's wickedness and not see them again.

U have a point sha
Live to see yur kids grow men dat deep really deep
Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by Hassanmaye(m): 2:37pm On Sep 09, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Funny thing is that i never even meant to insult, i actually meant well for you and the man in your story, i guess i'm just paranoid, i always am when i talk about women even though i still give valid facts.

Pls take non of those things i said to heart, just pick my word bars, advices and warnings, those are the things i really wanted you to see. I apologise once again.

Oh and tell or even better render help if you can in every possible way for egbon to not slack in his redpill journey, advice him to educate his male children if he has them, every man young or old should be prepared for the horrors women can unfold in this life!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Lol horrors have you been been beaten to stupor by a woman before
Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by Hassanmaye(m): 2:39pm On Sep 09, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright.....

That is it my niggar

Those baby girsl will do everything to make sure you pay their bride price and after giving birth to one or two kids then you will realise their real nature
Damnnn niggar
Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by Justbehave(m): 2:39pm On Sep 09, 2021
neonly:

U have a point sha
Live to see yur kids grow men dat deep really deep
That's the most important thing to me. My kids. And If idie,then I ve lost everything.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by Hassanmaye(m): 2:40pm On Sep 09, 2021
dettolgel:
Village people monitoring how other people live their lives.
Haha
Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by victorazy(m): 2:41pm On Sep 09, 2021
falcon01:
Because women whether you like it or not are thesame

They are like kids
Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by Hassanmaye(m): 2:43pm On Sep 09, 2021
TWLifestyle:
You men are actually foolish hypocrites to be honest - the rubbish womwn our up with when they are married to you makes this nonsense you just posted pale I to comparison! Do you people know the torture women go through when married to you ? Mscheew . Imagine writing when egbon wants to " chastise" her is she his child for him to be chastising? You people will NEVER agree for a woman to be chastising you bit you think it's your right to chastise another adult like yourselves. I don't blame you though , it's the women that accept you people s rubbish I blame .
Feminist sighted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by prodiG(m): 2:43pm On Sep 09, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Funny thing is that i never even meant to insult, i actually meant well for you and the man in your story, i guess i'm just paranoid, i always am when i talk about women even though i still give valid facts.

Pls take non of those things i said to heart, just pick my word bars, advices and warnings, those are the things i really wanted you to see. I apologise once again.

Oh and tell or even better render help if you can in every possible way for egbon to not slack in his redpill journey, advice him to educate his male children if he has them, every man young or old should be prepared for the horrors women can unfold in this life!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Teach me boss
Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by Hassanmaye(m): 2:44pm On Sep 09, 2021
BigYash:
Because they invested a lot and don't want to it to go just like that.. That's why its good to make the woman invest more.. She go dey comport herself. Another thing be say most of the men that are dumb in their home are bloody SIMPs.. I say it with no apology
Your last statement grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lets Celebrate Our Nairaland Children ( post Your Pictures) :) / I Need Help For My 4-Year-Old Son / You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.