Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? (37749 Views)

We Met On Nairaland 4 Years Ago, Now We Are Married! / 6-Year-Old Brother And Sister Twins Are Married In Buddhist Ceremony In Thailand / Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 10, 2021
Gaddafih001:

Look at what she reduced herself to.
Truth be told,most women just wanted to answer Mrs,kill you and continue their whoring.
Even as young as I am,my own wife was hoping I will die when I fell ill.
I was down for 8 months and she never for one day said sorry,give me food nor water.
Even on the sick bed, I am still feeding my family.
It was my mum,sister and cousin that were feeding me.
I started running the day she said she’s expecting me to die but seems like it’s taking time.
I am just 36, I keep wondering what those in their 60’s pass through.
Guess you offended her. Cos no sane woman will wish her husband dead unprovoked
Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 10, 2021
Myhusband:
not every man though I can only vouch for myself, when I was courting my now wife, people were saying haa na omo Igbo you want to marry, them go show you this and that but I used to laughed it off because myself I know my second name na troublesome, so how someone go bring her own craze come meet me for house, she go hear am

fast forward to our marriage, someone that do apologise even when I'm at fault in the relationship, one dey show strong hand in marriage, I quickly tame her, as it is now, if she missed my call once, na so begging she go dey beg when I called back, na so she fear me reach

my parents just appealed to me lately that I should take it easy on Her, for whose house will one lady want to act craze? I dey give wahala problem myself
Fear is different from respect.
You won't like the outcome. Pray you don't fall sick. Na she go kill you
Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by ekensi01: 7:40am On Sep 10, 2021
pocohantas:

You no lie. This is a major reason many people stick to bad marriages/relationships. They rather remain in the marriage and seek a way to make themselves happy outside. If you even want to leave and you see what men and women have become, you go come wonder if anything dey outside for you sef. cheesy

fatality.
You just finish everything. Thesame shit that hold me in a useless relationship that almost ruin my life. Thank God my eye got open, starting all over no be here. Still single anyway
Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by Gaddafih001(m): 7:41am On Sep 10, 2021
anastasius:

Guess you offended her. Cos no sane woman will wish her husband dead unprovoked
Have never raised my hands.
What is written in this picture seems to be the truth.

Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 10, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

You say men are becoming women? I have to agree. The number of gays hiding behind the red pill is something else.

How are men the superiors when they are whiny victims nowadays? Women are your superiors and that's why you're copying them. The future is female, truly grin

For people who enjoy the patriarchy in Nigeria, the whining looks ridiculous. This isn't the West. What's the application of the red pill whining when Nigerian men are above The laws they made? It is pathetic when it isn't amusing.

You don't like it when women are given breaks from men. Let the male whining continue. I like that. Nothing better than opening a thread to see inferior men literally crying. grin

You don't hate men. You are just a Lesbian in denial. Face your sexuality battle and leave hatred of men. That's you lesbians problem
Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by CHoccolaTE: 7:55am On Sep 10, 2021
MummyD2020:

U dey mind oga narrator. Human being sef ehh dangerous pass devil himsef. Even if na Jesus, So d egbon no do anything at all. Abegi, next

Na people wey rush believe am naim I pity pass.
Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by Myhusband(m): 8:46am On Sep 10, 2021
anastasius:

Fear is different from respect.
You won't like the outcome. Pray you don't fall sick. Na she go kill you

you're so naive, a lady can only get you killed when you put your lives in their hand, my fellow man can't kill me not to talk of lady and if I'm sick, na she be medical doc that will treat me

for the fact that a lady respect you doesn't mean she won't still give you problem in marriage, the fear must be there.

read back your gibberish, it doesn't cohere with my stance
Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by BRATISLAVA: 9:55am On Sep 10, 2021
anastasius:

You don't hate men. You are just a Lesbian in denial. Face your sexuality battle and leave hatred of men. That's you lesbians problem

LMAO. Says a gay guy.

Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 10, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

LMAO. Says a gay guy.
You lesbian.. No?
Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by BRATISLAVA: 11:06am On Sep 10, 2021
anastasius:

You lesbian.. No?

Takes one to know one.

Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by awumen: 11:40am On Sep 10, 2021
Wealthoptulent:

If I write my ordeal in 3yrs for you, u go run.

Don't mind guys forming hard or saying only a simp or sissy, forget na dem dey bath kids.
My divorce process still on..make una help beg JUSUN n co make dem allow finish the case on time o
Wow,your ordeal in 3 years and now divorce process already?
Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by Olumaeme: 2:56pm On Sep 10, 2021
I think if women don't behave like that, many homes will be broken.

I feel like there are too much pressure on women
Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by saaron(m): 4:48pm On Sep 10, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Well, you need to balance it with exposing the demons and evil spirits behind so many men. Otherwise you are leading them to hell by exonerating them from knowledge. There are equally male beauty products and jewelry that will possess men, but it seems you're only interested in demonizing women.

Women aren't the only beings created that Satan is always after them. I wonder when preachers will preach the truth.

If people in the Bible days wore earrings and were married with gold, it will probably be the doctrine of men to demonize it because it makes them look like saints.

Your Bros are rushing into hell daily, and you only want to preach to women.
There're haircuts styles done by men that are inspired by the Kingdom of darkness as well so this matter is not solely on women. I made emphasis on women because they are prone to be obsessed with their looks. If you are obsessed with something then it means that thing rules over you. If something rules over you other than the CREATOR our LORD Jesus Christ then you're not worthy of him.

There's a reason why Jesus Christ made serious emphasis on seeking first the kingdom of God. This is so we won't lose focus on the Kingdom. Having a relationship with Jesus Christ is the first step towards seeking the kingdom of God. But those obsessed with "beauty and looks" will not make the Kingdom of God because beauty is their idol and those who worship idols are not worthy of God.
Remember, idols can be anything. It's not restricted to statues and images. Anything occupying the whole of your mind other than Jesus Christ becomes your idol.
Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 10, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Takes one to know one.
You wanna try dick?
Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by emonis88: 5:22pm On Sep 10, 2021
MummyD2020:

How can u say that when u are allowed to marry more than one wife? When the man dies, the woman killed him and is subjected to all manner of torture but when the woman dies, the man's babe will for the burial. Give him two months, the woman is replaced sharply Men cheat at will but some women cant do that esp in some cultures. Women are prone to lose more in event of a divorce. Women lose their beauty faster due to childbirth. Who takes the blame in a childless family even when its obvious that the man has 0 sperm count? Where can a woman go to in event of divorce? Men earn more at workplaces thereby making women vulnerable. How many stay at home men have u heard of as against stay at home moms? U know it makes the women lose career prospects, money and self esteem sef. Which men take kini to God? In churches esp Pentecostal, what is the ratio of men and women?I can go on and on joor.
When I mean go to Almighty God , I didn't mean going to church, women r more in churches cus they r prone to believe everything they hear, what I was talking about is death. N using marrying more than one wife as a yard stick , even makes me laugh, go find out men with many wives tend to die quicker sef, unless his is d type that don't care about his children and home, n mind u we ve women who also abandon their homes, so don't come with that.
Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by BRATISLAVA: 5:33pm On Sep 10, 2021
saaron:
There're haircuts styles done by men that are inspired by the Kingdom of darkness as well so this matter is not solely on women. I made emphasis on women because they are prone to be obsessed with their looks. If you are obsessed with something then it means that thing rules over you. If something rules over you other than the CREATOR our LORD Jesus Christ then you're not worthy of him.

There's a reason why Jesus Christ made serious emphasis on seeking first the kingdom of God. This is so we won't lose focus on the Kingdom. Having a relationship with Jesus Christ is the first step towards seeking the kingdom of God. But those obsessed with "beauty and looks" will not make the Kingdom of God because beauty is their idol and those who worship idols are not worthy of God.
Remember, idols can be anything. It's not restricted to statues and images. Anything occupying the whole of your mind other than Jesus Christ becomes your idol.

Why don't you tell men more about these things? Who knew certain cuts are inspired by the kingdom of darkness? How many guys could make them and end up possessed? You have more work to do cautioning these men.

We're in an age where men compete with women to wear jewellery, shave their eyebrows in certain cuts, paint their nails, expose their boxers, give themselves strange tattoos, join gangster groups, wear women's bags, and yet you've only been cautioning women.

Now you're talking: obsession. That is idolatry, by Christian standards. But all these Bible characters painted their lips, rubbed Kohl, shaved their heads and other stuff. They were users of incense and strong perfumes.

Focus should be on living Christian lives and less on man made doctrine. Some people never used those things and yet are "possessed".
Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by BRATISLAVA: 5:35pm On Sep 10, 2021
MummyD2020:

How can u say that when u are allowed to marry more than one wife? When the man dies, the woman killed him and is subjected to all manner of torture but when the woman dies, the man's babe will for the burial. Give him two months, the woman is replaced sharply Men cheat at will but some women cant do that esp in some cultures. Women are prone to lose more in event of a divorce. Women lose their beauty faster due to childbirth. Who takes the blame in a childless family even when its obvious that the man has 0 sperm count? Where can a woman go to in event of divorce? Men earn more at workplaces thereby making women vulnerable. How many stay at home men have u heard of as against stay at home moms? U know it makes the women lose career prospects, money and self esteem sef. Which men take kini to God? In churches esp Pentecostal, what is the ratio of men and women?I can go on and on joor.

Madam, you're on fire. Fire on. These are facts men don't like to deal with, rather twist it to mean something else.
Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by BRATISLAVA: 5:38pm On Sep 10, 2021
emonis88:

See forget all these ur feminist views, men go through alot in marriage, but they don't cry n shout as often as d women do to let d whole world know what is happening. Y do u think d men often r d first to go to d Almighty God.

Because they prefer marrying women who are drastically younger than they are.

Plus if men don't cry and shout, explain why almost all threads on the forum are brought up by crying and shouting men. Explain why must comments are from fellow crying and shouting men. The myth that men go through a lot and keep quiet is a lie. They know that they are wrong most times in marriages.

Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by BRATISLAVA: 5:43pm On Sep 10, 2021
Myhusband:
not every man though I can only vouch for myself, when I was courting my now wife, people were saying haa na omo Igbo you want to marry, them go show you this and that but I used to laughed it off because myself I know my second name na troublesome, so how someone go bring her own craze come meet me for house, she go hear am

fast forward to our marriage, someone that do apologise even when I'm at fault in the relationship, one dey show strong hand in marriage, I quickly tame her, as it is now, if she missed my call once, na so begging she go dey beg when I called back, na so she fear me reach

my parents just appealed to me lately that I should take it easy on Her, for whose house will one lady want to act craze? I dey give wahala problem myself

Is this marriage?

Tame? Beg? Fear?
Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by emonis88: 6:31pm On Sep 10, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Because they prefer marrying women who are drastically younger than they are.

Plus if men don't cry and shout, explain why almost all threads on the forum are brought up by crying and shouting men. Explain why must comments are from fellow crying and shouting men. The myth that men go through a lot and keep quiet is a lie. They know that they are wrong most times in marriages.
Seh na Nairaland be where u dey collect data for that kind research or info? Lol!!!chai!!!
Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by BRATISLAVA: 6:38pm On Sep 10, 2021
emonis88:

Seh na Nairaland be where u dey collect data for that kind research or info? Lol!!!chai!!!

The forum is a place people expose their ugly secrets due to anonymity. But it happens too often that men are whiners for it to be anything but true. Even ones social media is filled with crying and shouting men.

Modern men need to get a grip.

Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by emonis88: 7:30pm On Sep 10, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

The forum is a place people expose their ugly secrets due to anonymity. But it happens too often that men are whiners for it to be anything but true. Even ones social media is filled with crying and shouting men.

Modern men need to get a grip.
What u don't seem to grasp is that it is alot of youngsters who r online , most of d time, many nairalanders r not above thirty, a proper research il prove me right, so many r not married yet, u can deduce from replies to posts, so how do u draw inference on men in marriage from such a group? Even u il know men who r married and ve experience from the tone of their replies, n I can bet u they r not up to 20% on this platform.
Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by Myhusband(m): 8:17pm On Sep 10, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Is this marriage?

Tame? Beg? Fear?

no is flirt simp

if you lose guard these ladies will caged you emotionally before you know it your self esteem is gone, your psychological trait radicalize and your IQ will be reduced

at the of the end, she will finished you up and get your ass kick out when she's done dealing with your naivety

the best form of defence is to attack.
Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by BRATISLAVA: 5:42am On Sep 11, 2021
Myhusband:

no is flirt simp

if you lose guard these ladies will caged you emotionally before you know it your self esteem is gone, your psychological trait radicalize and your IQ will be reduced

at the of the end, she will finished you up and get your ass kick out when she's done dealing with your naivety

the best form of defence is to attack.
Is this marriage? One of you is definitely just enduring it.
Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by Myhusband(m): 7:49am On Sep 11, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Is this marriage? One of you is definitely just enduring it.

it is marriage, any marriage that's not bound with principles will surely be vulnerable and when there is vulnerability, the certainty of that marriage is under a clause
Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by nazimakash6: 9:34am On Sep 11, 2021
Web 2.0 sites will pass strong juice from layers below them straight to your main site.
Extremely safe technique because you are not getting a large number of links directly to
your site but quality contextual backlinks from high DA Web 2.0 properties with content
related to your niche.
https://www.seoclerks.us
Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by Wealthoptulent(m): 4:55pm On Sep 17, 2021
awumen:

Wow,your ordeal in 3 years and now divorce process already?

Of course
Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by awumen: 11:02pm On Sep 18, 2021
Wealthoptulent:

Of course
If you feel good talking about it here then I will love to hear your story hopefully I will learn a thing or two.
Best of luck and divine strength to see you through.
Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by Wealthoptulent(m): 12:32am On Sep 19, 2021
awumen:

If you feel good talking about it here then I will love to hear your story hopefully I will learn a thing or two.
Best of luck and divine strength to see you through.

Am free to, but court session in weeks time! And undertaken and bond exist not to attack or vawulence grin on social media.
Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by awumen: 7:52am On Sep 19, 2021
Wealthoptulent:

Am free to, but court session in weeks time! And undertaken and bond exist not to attack or vawulence grin on social media.
This is one reason alot of young men out there refused or afraid to go into marriage, the same woman that was nice homely caring supporting understanding forgiving respectful will suddenly kill the vibes and the next episode you hear is divorce. The fear of divorce and the associated drama that comes with it is another turn off. I do agree that alot of men do "mess up" but honestly I just believe that communication understanding listening to each other forgiving one another can atleast heal the wound even though it might erase the scare. But what we have today is a case of do me I do you. Husband commit,wife too commit as retaliation.
Almighty is your strength o, His wisdom knowledge and understanding including strength will continue to see us through. Best if luck man
Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by dododawa1: 8:35am On Sep 19, 2021
Construction story

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Need Help For My 4-Year-Old Son / You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child / What Are The Issues You Discuss During Courtship ?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63