Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? (37748 Views)

We Met On Nairaland 4 Years Ago, Now We Are Married! / 6-Year-Old Brother And Sister Twins Are Married In Buddhist Ceremony In Thailand / Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by kingthreat(m): 7:26pm On Sep 09, 2021
koyyess:

Then go there and live like a 2nd class creature that you are.

That's how you got colonized in your own country in the first place.

Slave.

So you are uncolonized? For millennias you remained in savagery. After colonization, you are yet to govern yourself any better.
Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by BRATISLAVA: 7:27pm On Sep 09, 2021
saaron:
I'm not exempting men for all have sinned. What I'm trying to pass across here is that Satan the accuser does not play fair. He uses everything to his advantage including beauty products that's highly sought after by women to destroy marriages and families. That's why it's better for ladies to remain natural.
Women look more beautiful when they don't wear makeup and hairwicks.

Well, you need to balance it with exposing the demons and evil spirits behind so many men. Otherwise you are leading them to hell by exonerating them from knowledge. There are equally male beauty products and jewelry that will possess men, but it seems you're only interested in demonizing women.

Women aren't the only beings created that Satan is always after them. I wonder when preachers will preach the truth.

If people in the Bible days wore earrings and were married with gold, it will probably be the doctrine of men to demonize it because it makes them look like saints.

Your Bros are rushing into hell daily, and you only want to preach to women.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by VULCAN(m): 7:37pm On Sep 09, 2021
An uncouth woman.

So much bile and bitterness.

I pray she finds healing.

Because if she finds a man before she finds healing...the man will be destroyed within the twinkling of an eye!
TWLifestyle:
You men are actually foolish hypocrites to be honest - the rubbish womwn our up with when they are married to you makes this nonsense you just posted pale I to comparison! Do you people know the torture women go through when married to you ? Mscheew . Imagine writing when egbon wants to " chastise" her is she his child for him to be chastising? You people will NEVER agree for a woman to be chastising you bit you think it's your right to chastise another adult like yourselves. I don't blame you though , it's the women that accept you people s rubbish I blame .
Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by koyyess: 7:38pm On Sep 09, 2021
kingthreat:

So you are uncolonized? For millennias you remained in savagery. After colonization, you are yet to govern yourself any better.

And the solution is wishing yourself under Taliban rule?

Seek help fast?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by BRATISLAVA: 7:38pm On Sep 09, 2021
MummyD2020:

This is exactly what i have been hammering since. Rubbing their weird upbringing on others.

Most red pill boys on the forum are badly damaged creatures. The constant hate and refusal to be logical drives them to post some stupid emotional things.

Imagine him calling an elderly man a simp to soothe his brokenness and have something nasty to say about females. Broke and broken boys hardly have anything good to say about women. Just hate and rage. They were brought up badly.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by VULCAN(m): 7:45pm On Sep 09, 2021
Your diagnosis is close but not perfect.

Most men are either full time simps or white knights and even Alpha men have at sometimes drop into simping even if it's just temporary.

So the white nights who outnumber alphas will always show radical support to women behaving badly.

All based on a subconscious program that states that attacking other men will make them more attractive to women.

It's not that they hate other men. Rather they desire validation from women
AbujaCitiBlog:

Married men take such rubbish because of other stupid and foolish men out there. If any issue concerning husband and wife come out in the open, you will see most men siding with the woman against their own gender.
It is almost as if most men hate each other and are jealous of each other.

Now let me shock you. The case of Chidinma the murderer is a very clear one. See the way male hegoats were fawning over her, granting her interviews up and down with reckless abandon, even she was driven to court without handcuffs in a private car not even a black Maria! Most men are foolish when it comes to woman matter. Your uncle knew that most of the males in your family will take the side of the toxic wife.

Another example is Tonto Dike, did you notice with her level of toxicity spanning several relationships, most men on social media are fighting for her!

Most Men hate themselves and their gender!

When it comes to marriage, the formula of our forefather remains the best. Young men of nowadays are completely clueless about woman. They just wan Bleep! Useless generation!
Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by kingthreat(m): 8:03pm On Sep 09, 2021
koyyess:

And the solution is wishing yourself under Taliban rule?

Seek help fast?

Posting pictures of torture means you got some innate problems
Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by VULCAN(m): 8:17pm On Sep 09, 2021
What a daft statement in bold.

So it's men who normally poison the minds of their kids and not women??

I can't believe that someone will twist the truth this much.

BRATISLAVA:

Let's hope God forgives him the way he forgave her.

And that he didn't poison the children's mind the way men normally do.

Don't mistake an unreasonable man for a man of principle.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by BRATISLAVA: 8:21pm On Sep 09, 2021
VULCAN:
What a daft statement in bold.

So it's men who normally poison the minds of their kids and not women??

I can't believe that someone will twist the truth this much.

You're still trolling the pages of naraland with your daft misogynist posts?

A lot of wizards are under the radar, injecting poison into the minds of their children in the absence of their wives. You sound like one. Fact. This is why every woman must fight to collect her children from such a dangerous creature. Men are just snakes.

Over to your generalizations and lies, as men usually do. Go ahead. But don't expect a reply. I won't even read it.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by drnoel: 8:30pm On Sep 09, 2021
Crossroad1:
Let me use my uncle as an example here...

This is a very hardworking man who doesn't drink, doesn't smoke, doesn't watch football and doesn't womanize.
An extreme introvert who doesn't even keep friends but he got married to a very temperamental woman but it wasn't so initially.
Shade (not real name) was very loving when they first met, it was love at first sight..
Though she was the outgoing, party starter type, but she was a good cook, and like egbon said, she can allow him have sex with her anywhere and anytime.

Her promiscuous side wasn't in the open all these while.
How she manage to keep it a secret is still a mystery though egbon is someone who is always busy at work and the wife though a graduate choose to learn hairdressing to keep herself busy.

Shade is a very pretty woman. When I mean pretty, I mean extremely pretty.. If you are seeing her for the first time, you will believe she is an half caste.
But she get angry for no reason, small argument or admonishing, she can just get angry, get out of the house and egbon will looking for her..
Maybe it was because of the beauty or the good food, or the not denying of sex, I don't know (egbon always believe with time, he can tame her) but she had a great influence over egbon..

Even when the family was beginning to notice her bad attitude, egbon choose her over the family cos he really love her, he loved her pass love self...

Egbon wasn't well to do when they met, he was living in a face me I slap you house wherr they share toilet with everyone..

While they live together, it is sometimes 1-0-1 or 0-1-1 or 0-0-1 but she stood by him all through that time..
So they got married despite almost everyone was against it.

The real problem started when she started giving birth.
She threw caution to the wind and became abusive. She was very strict to family members, manipulative and self centered...
She came from a broken home anyways, she was raised by her mother but in all fairness, her mother was a good woman who doesn't love trouble and she often wonder where her daughter got her own skuchy from..
Omo, shade get serious craze o..

After 3 kids, egbon couldn't tolerate her again.. She keep late nights and she doesn't even come home most times.
Egbon endured her for 12years before he let her go leaving the kids behind..

She was free to do whatever she wanted.
Let me just fast forward to years later when egbon has sent his kids abroad, he didn't remarry but kept a girlfriend after years of begging him to do so..

While egbon suffered the torture and torment of his wife, he didn't bring the matter to the family, though they know what he was going through..

Many years later, aunty came back using her kids as excuse.

The flower tattoo she drew on her shoulder was already looking like an ugwu leave during harmattan.
Because she was beautiful, her thoughts everyday was maybe someone like dangote or otedola will just wife her..
She is the lazy type that wants to live the lifestyle of alakija.

This is not a fiction.. How come I know so much?

I started living with egbon when I was 14yrs old. My own eyes too see pepper and shege..

Why egbon endured it all was because of the kids.
Most times, egbon said he wished he can run away but the kids keep holding him down cos even on her kids, she no dey get mercy..
My own wife too na dangbana choko and immediately she gave birth to the second child, I catapult am go abroad. The only diff be say, my own wife can die for her kids..

So let's have it. Why do married men keep quiet and tolerate nonsense in their matrimony?

What prompt me to write this story?
He just called me now from the USA and we talked and laughed about so many things he went through. Even him self now dey claim hard guy and redpill.

He is not just the type that like trouble, simple
Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by koyyess: 8:31pm On Sep 09, 2021
kingthreat:

Posting pictures of torture means you got some innate problems

That's the consequence of your dark regressive mind you are staring at right there.

Didn't you tell someone he/she deserves to be in Afghanistan? Like Arabs see you as human. You are sick and deluded.

You and those animals who started the slave trade are one and the same. Take a trip to Afghanistan if that will be the solution to your backwardness.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by realestate99: 8:41pm On Sep 09, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Yet men want to be forgiven every time, by both God and women.

lol, someone that keeps repeating an offence with the hope of being forgiven always is worse than an infidel.
Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by BRATISLAVA: 8:47pm On Sep 09, 2021
realestate99:

lol, someone that keeps repeating an offence with the hope of being forgiven always is worse than an infidel.

You're right.

But grudges are a sure way to have a bitter life. Marriage is the worst place to keep grudges.
Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by Habib101: 8:49pm On Sep 09, 2021
Iyaebe:
How old is your Egbon I've been looking for a divorcee to marry lol.Bad attitude has nothing to do with beauty so you dont have to associate the bad character with her beauty.
Really
Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by realestate99: 8:55pm On Sep 09, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

You're right.

But grudges are a sure way to have a bitter life. Marriage is the worst place to keep grudges.
The bitter truth is not everyone is cut for marriage. The man I shared his story earlier is the coldest human I have seen, he does not communicate with anybody at all, he was like a 2nd hand Japanese robot, always frowning, those kind of people don't keep grudges, they just don't give people second chance.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by BRATISLAVA: 9:17pm On Sep 09, 2021
realestate99:

The bitter truth is not everyone is cut for marriage. The man I shared his story earlier is the coldest human I have seen, he does not communicate with anybody at all, he was like a 2nd hand Japanese robot, always frowning, those kind of people don't keep grudges, they just don't give people second chance.

Good luck to him. If I were a person who knew him, I would cut him off permanently. Even as I friend one would be hard pressed to be close such a person.

If one were to weigh him, they would find many reasons to never give him a second chance. Life is more than burning bridges from ego.

There's a difference between unreasonable men and principled ones.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by MummyD2020(f): 9:50pm On Sep 09, 2021
emonis88:

See forget all these ur feminist views, men go through alot in marriage, but they don't cry n shout as often as d women do to let d whole world know what is happening. Y do u think d men often r d first to go to d Almighty God.

How can u say that when u are allowed to marry more than one wife? When the man dies, the woman killed him and is subjected to all manner of torture but when the woman dies, the man's babe will for the burial. Give him two months, the woman is replaced sharply Men cheat at will but some women cant do that esp in some cultures. Women are prone to lose more in event of a divorce. Women lose their beauty faster due to childbirth. Who takes the blame in a childless family even when its obvious that the man has 0 sperm count? Where can a woman go to in event of divorce? Men earn more at workplaces thereby making women vulnerable. How many stay at home men have u heard of as against stay at home moms? U know it makes the women lose career prospects, money and self esteem sef. Which men take kini to God? In churches esp Pentecostal, what is the ratio of men and women?I can go on and on joor.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by TWLifestyle: 10:15pm On Sep 09, 2021
VULCAN:
An uncouth woman.

So much bile and bitterness.

I pray she finds healing.

Because if she finds a man before she finds healing...the man will be destroyed within the twinkling of an eye!
this is the poem you should have written to your vile, uncouth , mannerless bros who specialize in cursing and insulting women all over social media. Hateful humans who have nothing but terrible words and hatred for women . I pray they find healing , I pray you also find healing from your hypocrisy and moral double standards- a disease generally afflicting you males.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by Wealthoptulent(m): 10:29pm On Sep 09, 2021
Crossroad1:

Because she was beautiful, her thoughts everyday was maybe someone like dangote or otedola will just wife her..

I started living with egbon when I was 14yrs old. My own eyes too see pepper and shege..

He just called me now from the USA and we talked and laughed about so many things he went through. Even him self now dey claim hard guy and redpill.

If I write my ordeal in 3yrs for you, u go run.

Don't mind guys forming hard or saying only a simp or sissy, forget na dem dey bath kids.
My divorce process still on..make una help beg JUSUN n co make dem allow finish the case on time o
Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by openmine(m): 10:30pm On Sep 09, 2021
The flower tattoo she drew on her shoulder was already looking like an ugwu leave during harmattan.
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by Crossroad1(m): 10:35pm On Sep 09, 2021
grin
Wealthoptulent:

If I write my ordeal in 3yrs for you, u go run.

Don't mind guys forming hard or saying only a simp or sissy, forget na dem dey bath kids.
My divorce process still on..make una help beg JUSUN n co make dem allow finish the case on time o
it is well sir..
People don't understand this is beyond being a redpiller..
Women go humble person expecially when kids is involved
Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by Gaddafih001(m): 10:46pm On Sep 09, 2021
Crossroad1:
Oga Mi, the idea is just to have kids, live and let's live o... I know someone who was in a depressed marriage for 35yrs.
And the funny thing is, if the man dies, even the kids he wants to kill himself for will survive one way or the other
Lwkmd.
Will they live and let you live?
Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by assent: 11:09pm On Sep 09, 2021
pocohantas:

You no lie. This is a major reason many people stick to bad marriages/relationships. They rather remain in the marriage and seek a way to make themselves happy outside. If you even want to leave and you see what men and women have become, you go come wonder if anything dey outside for you sef. cheesy

I'm still interested in meeting you. I'll love to chat with you.
Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by gstream: 11:24pm On Sep 09, 2021
the key to surviving crazy humans is to act crazier...na the crazier one everyone go dey beg. I didn't know this until I divorced and remarried. Then my father gave me d CODE.
Crossroad1:

This is a very hardworking man who doesn't drink, doesn't smoke, doesn't watch football and doesn't womanize.
An extreme introvert who doesn't even keep friends but he got married to a very temperamental woman but it wasn't so initially.
Shade (not real name) was very loving when they first met, it was love at first sight..
Though she was the outgoing, party starter type, but she was a good cook, and like egbon said, she can allow him have sex with her anywhere and anytime.

How she manage to keep it a secret is still a mystery though egbon is someone who is always busy at work and the wife though a graduate choose to learn hairdressing to keep herself busy.

Shade is a very pretty woman. When I mean pretty, I mean extremely pretty.. If you are seeing her for the first time, you will believe she is an half caste.
But she get angry for no reason, small argument or admonishing, she can just get angry, get out of the house and egbon will looking for her..
Maybe it was because of the beauty or the good food, or the not denying of sex, I don't know (egbon always believe with time, he can tame her) but she had a great influence over egbon..

Even when the family was beginning to notice her bad attitude, egbon choose her over the family cos he really love her, he loved her pass love self...

Egbon wasn't well to do when they met, he was living in a face me I slap you house wherr they share toilet with everyone..

While they live together, it is sometimes 1-0-1 or 0-1-1 or 0-0-1 but she stood by him all through that time..

She threw caution to the wind and became abusive. She was very strict to family members, manipulative and self centered...
She came from a broken home anyways, she was raised by her mother but in all fairness, her mother was a good woman who doesn't love trouble and she often wonder where her daughter got her own skuchy from..

After 3 kids, egbon couldn't tolerate her again.. She keep late nights and she doesn't even come home most times.

Let me just fast forward to years later when egbon has sent his kids abroad, he didn't remarry but kept a girlfriend after years of begging him to do so..

While egbon suffered the torture and torment of his wife, he didn't bring the matter to the family, though they know what he was going through..

Most times, egbon said he wished he can run away but the kids keep holding him down cos even on her kids, she no dey get mercy..
My own wife too na dangbana choko and immediately she gave birth to the second child, I catapult am go abroad. The only diff be say, my own wife can die for her kids..

So let's have it. Why do married men keep quiet and tolerate nonsense in their matrimony?

Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by sben2308(m): 11:39pm On Sep 09, 2021
Justbehave:
Only weak sissy simps takes such rubbish

Am very sure you are not married because ask yourself do u want to live long or die young ,once u av d answer den u understand y men choose to keep quiet
Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by Wealthoptulent(m): 11:40pm On Sep 09, 2021
Crossroad1:
;Dit is well sir..
People don't understand this is beyond being a redpiller..
Women go humble person expecially when kids is involved

It's a trap bro, I was the non-reactive abused, when I started standing fr defense n retaliation then was getting coded figure of abuser. U quiet u dense or simp, u man up! Its a trap fr FIDA [int federation female lawyer].
Best us to MAN UP to leave, so u don't become DEMON BROAD DAY LIGHT unlike one's trueself . I know am a child of GRACE'S have left that house aliven RUN, THO I have scars on my hand n body to ever show my kid when I have later in life. For now SCARS ON MY MIND.
Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by Justbehave(m): 12:10am On Sep 10, 2021
sben2308:

Am very sure you are not married because ask yourself do u want to live long or die young ,once u av d answer den u understand y men choose to keep quiet
Is only the woman that have the monopoly to kill? Ask yourself this question and understanding why I said only weak men condon such.
Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by witworth(m): 12:51am On Sep 10, 2021
It is because these men are in hostage situation, many of them don't even have leverage. Few of them get collateral
Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by ndukwejoe(m): 5:54am On Sep 10, 2021
chop knuckle(where is that Atiku meme)
CHoccolaTE:
I want to hear the wife side of the story first

1 Like

Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by Dicksonnet: 6:11am On Sep 10, 2021
Iyaebe:
How old is your Egbon I've been looking for a divorcee to marry lol.Bad attitude has nothing to do with beauty so you dont have to associate the bad character with her beauty.

How old are you too? Though not a divorcee but how can I get your digit
Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by showafrica(m): 6:48am On Sep 10, 2021
Crossroad1:

For the sake of the kids...
Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 10, 2021
saaron:
In those days earrings and bracelets were symbols of wealth, not necessarily beauty. It was more or less a form of money used for trade and festivities.
That's not the case today. The obsession to look beautiful has allowed Satan to pervert jewelries, earrings, makeup etc with Jezebel spirit for demonic possession. Almost all of the beauty products for women today are made by agents of Satan. Satan does not play fair.
Take it from me, women who stay natural and don't wear makeup, earrings, hairwicks etc are more submissive to their husbands than women who adone themselves with beauty products. NOTE: Talking from experience.
Talking trash. Village man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Need Help For My 4-Year-Old Son / You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child / What Are The Issues You Discuss During Courtship ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.