Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Learn Other Things - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Learn Other Things (239 Views)

Men, While Chasing Money Chase Other Things Too (opinion) / Remove Marriage, Most Ladies Don't Have Other Things They Live For. / Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn Other Things by Loveangel12: 11:06pm On Sep 07, 2021
Hi guys I know this is not allowed here but I want to share my journey on youtube as I show you guys how I trade forex and show you guys the coins to buy it's all for free I am
not going to tell anybody to buy anything, thanks it's your boy loveangel as we learn about ourselves we can also learn about other things it might be helpful to you in the future.
I made this post with a clear mind please nobody should report me I am still going to be posting good stuffs everyday, thanks

Re: Learn Other Things by Reus: 9:29am On Sep 09, 2021
Loveangel12:
Hi guys I know this is not allowed here but I want to share my journey on youtube as I show you guys how I trade forex and show you guys the coins to buy it's all for free I am
not going to tell anybody to buy anything, thanks it's your boy loveangel as we learn about ourselves we can also learn about other things it might be helpful to you in the future.
I made this post with a clear mind please nobody should report me I am still going to be posting good stuffs everyday, thanks

I’m interested, post your contact

(1) (Reply)

Earn Lovely #2,200 With Every Referal And Withdraw To Your Bank Instantly / The Country Where You Live In Did It Make You A Better Person / Who Go Help My Life!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.