Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,668 members, 7,809,520 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

My Car Is Killing Me. Please Help Me Before It Finishes Me. - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Car Is Killing Me. Please Help Me Before It Finishes Me. (42681 Views)

2012 Honda Accord P0011 Is Killing Me / What Car Is The Most Popular For Women In Nigeria? / The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Car Is Killing Me. Please Help Me Before It Finishes Me. by Mskrisx(f): 8:52am On Sep 08, 2021
nedekid:
Pls don't make your fan permanent as adviced above. It could cause other problems.
If you are around akowonjo/Egbeda axis, I could give you a good Japanese car mechanic that will fix your car at minimal reasonable cost. Ie your burnt gasket.
As per overheating, if it concerns your radiator, forget it. Simple matter. "Murphy Agbede" will take out that radiator, open the cells and clean it up. That car will work like new.
My sis pajero after all the rubbish by lekki mechanics and overheating still continued, I told her to send the car over. Sharp sharp overheating from radiator was fixed. 2 years later, still no issues.

Bro, jah bless. Please send me the number. Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Car Is Killing Me. Please Help Me Before It Finishes Me. by buygala(m): 8:56am On Sep 08, 2021
Mskrisx:

Envy. Typical of some of my country men. Pull him Down syndrome. I will update this thread for good news. I will.

grin

Envy of what exactly Miss? smiley

Your car is putting you through trials and tribulation wey we no sabi when e go end, and you talk about envy? grin

Puleeeeesssseeee

13 Likes

Re: My Car Is Killing Me. Please Help Me Before It Finishes Me. by diportivo: 8:58am On Sep 08, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

Make , model and year of production.

thank you oo

suggestions everywhere,without even knowing the sort of car

cartalk is still the bomb sha cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Car Is Killing Me. Please Help Me Before It Finishes Me. by jaxxy(m): 9:13am On Sep 08, 2021
Mskrisx:

Thank you so my bro. I will do all this. Thanks again.

Don’t do all this. Get a good mechanic to detect the reason for the overheating and the extent it has gone cos it can affect the engine so be careful.

A good mechanic isn’t hard to find and overheating on toyota is easy to resolve unlike with a bmw.

Get a good mechanic pls to avoid wasting ur money and time.

3 Likes

Re: My Car Is Killing Me. Please Help Me Before It Finishes Me. by Olayetan(m): 9:34am On Sep 08, 2021
Mskrisx:
Good evening everyone.
Please I bought my car about a month now. (Toks)
As I was bringing it in, I didn’t know the car was overheating and it burnt my gasket. I fixed it in agony.
Now just today, after parking it for 9 days I called the mechanic who told me I had to change the 4 coils, plugs and do a fresh servicing. I did all this and even bought two new gallons of coolant. Dear people, do you know that after an hour of all this, I tried to test drive , just along the way I noticed the car was over heating then I Tried to look for a little safe place And park. I opened my engine bay and noticed that gasket is burnt again! All my money down the drain! The stress, the agony, the everything. I’m so so sad! Trying really to be strong. Please people, what can I do? Now the car won’t start and I had to pay a towing van to tow it. Sorry about my grammar. My heart is just too heavy. Thanks. Any opinion is welcome.

It must be camry big daddy?

1 Like

Re: My Car Is Killing Me. Please Help Me Before It Finishes Me. by Skillsnigeria: 9:35am On Sep 08, 2021
Hmmm
Re: My Car Is Killing Me. Please Help Me Before It Finishes Me. by Kreamie(m): 9:35am On Sep 08, 2021
Car don dey drive this one

1 Like

Re: My Car Is Killing Me. Please Help Me Before It Finishes Me. by scokoro: 9:37am On Sep 08, 2021
You never mentioned what car brand it is and what year.

2 Likes

Re: My Car Is Killing Me. Please Help Me Before It Finishes Me. by Adenaph(m): 9:37am On Sep 08, 2021
Sell it and used the money to buy another one
Re: My Car Is Killing Me. Please Help Me Before It Finishes Me. by dex4sure: 9:37am On Sep 08, 2021
Buying a car is like marrying a second wife...

5 Likes

Re: My Car Is Killing Me. Please Help Me Before It Finishes Me. by olisaEze(m): 9:38am On Sep 08, 2021
Why, na we buy am give u? grin

1 Like

Re: My Car Is Killing Me. Please Help Me Before It Finishes Me. by Blackdisciple(m): 9:38am On Sep 08, 2021
Throw it away before it kills you.
Re: My Car Is Killing Me. Please Help Me Before It Finishes Me. by Frales6(f): 9:38am On Sep 08, 2021
Sell am as mgbuka
Re: My Car Is Killing Me. Please Help Me Before It Finishes Me. by Akuruoulo(m): 9:38am On Sep 08, 2021
Mskrisx:
Good evening everyone.
As I was bringing it in, I didn’t know the car was overheating and it burnt my gasket. I fixed it in agony.
Now just today, after parking it for 9 days I called the mechanic who told me I had to change the 4 coils, plugs and do a fresh servicing. I did all this and even bought two new gallons of coolant. Dear people, do you know that after an hour of all this, I tried to test drive , just along the way I noticed the car was over heating then I Tried to look for a little safe place And park. I opened my engine bay and noticed that gasket is burnt again! All my money down the drain! The stress, the agony, the everything. I’m so so sad! Trying really to be strong. Please people, what can I do? Now the car won’t start and I had to pay a towing van to tow it. Sorry about my grammar. My heart is just too heavy. Thanks. Any opinion is welcome.
Thank God you aren't living in IMO.
Just take ❤️

1 Like

Re: My Car Is Killing Me. Please Help Me Before It Finishes Me. by Chinny024(f): 9:39am On Sep 08, 2021
H2ho:

Sell the gaddam thing grin
So that another man will buy problem abi?...

4 Likes

Re: My Car Is Killing Me. Please Help Me Before It Finishes Me. by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 08, 2021
Mskrisx:
Good evening everyone.
Toks or 2nd hand ( naija used) making u the third user? In any case u bought a bad market. Better package it, resell and count ur losses.
Re: My Car Is Killing Me. Please Help Me Before It Finishes Me. by BadInflunece(m): 9:39am On Sep 08, 2021
My car was doing same thing. I noticed it happens whenever I used AC. I traced the fault and found out one of my fans was bad. I serviced the fan. It stopped.

Later found out my radiator was also getting bad. Had to change it and now I'm fine...

Be weary of mechanics. They will deliberately exploit you if you're not careful

8 Likes

Re: My Car Is Killing Me. Please Help Me Before It Finishes Me. by teekrackz(m): 9:40am On Sep 08, 2021
themonk:

If you are on the mainland use Gazzuzz, if you are on the island use Radautoworks, both are on nairaland and that’s their usernames.

I think they have their numbers on their profiles.

Noted

1 Like

Re: My Car Is Killing Me. Please Help Me Before It Finishes Me. by Grace001: 9:40am On Sep 08, 2021
You just bought a liability... don’t worry with time you will stop spending on your car, after you finally change most of the things that cause the car to break down

1 Like

Re: My Car Is Killing Me. Please Help Me Before It Finishes Me. by Akinh: 9:40am On Sep 08, 2021
greggng:
A month tokunbo stressing you like this. I guess you didn't carry out due diligence before buying this ride . First , you have to go learn about car with a view to getting more experience on how car works . This might sound naive but is truth ...otherwise you may be forced to sell this ride to someone that understands what he ought to do. May be they sold a lemon to you . Take it to a good mechanic for proper check up
he sound like over Sabi man joh...people like him won't consult mechanic because they, won't want to pay.
Re: My Car Is Killing Me. Please Help Me Before It Finishes Me. by Felaak47(m): 9:41am On Sep 08, 2021
They should also check the thermostat and remove it, if it is still there
nosiebaba:
You fixed overheating without tracing or addressing what caused the overheating in the first place.
I think your radiator is bad, or the fans are not working , or the water pump is bad.
If its the radiator, change the radiator, maybe the cells are blocked or its expired.
For the radiator fan, tell the electrician you want the fans to be working as soon as you turn the ignition on.
For the water pump, ita unlikely that's the cause.but they should check it

1 Like

Re: My Car Is Killing Me. Please Help Me Before It Finishes Me. by Mskrisx(f): 9:41am On Sep 08, 2021
Olayetan:

It must be camry big daddy?

Hello ola. An 08 Camry SE. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: My Car Is Killing Me. Please Help Me Before It Finishes Me. by Lance7621: 9:42am On Sep 08, 2021
nosiebaba:
You fixed overheating without tracing or addressing what caused the overheating in the first place.
I think your radiator is bad, or the fans are not working , or the water pump is bad.
If its the radiator, change the radiator, maybe the cells are blocked or its expired.
For the radiator fan, tell the electrician you want the fans to be working as soon as you turn the ignition on.
For the water pump, ita unlikely that's the cause.but they should check it

Well said. Op follow this advice and in addition, please buy a 2 cell radiator & remove the thermostat if it is still present. It will make the cooling system better. Since I bought this, get fans working at ignition start and change the water pump, I have add a good experience. I have a good mechanic I can recommend for you to fix your car
Re: My Car Is Killing Me. Please Help Me Before It Finishes Me. by Kanixt(m): 9:42am On Sep 08, 2021
Mskrisx:
Good evening everyone.

It is Peugeot 406?
Re: My Car Is Killing Me. Please Help Me Before It Finishes Me. by Saidfx(m): 9:42am On Sep 08, 2021
The first way to solve a problem is to calm down and be silence. What is the make of your car and year? Did you buy it direct or from a dealer? Did you check the VIN number to check the history Please give details and I believe there are people here with sound technical advice.

Problem no dey finish
Re: My Car Is Killing Me. Please Help Me Before It Finishes Me. by amazingspiderma: 9:42am On Sep 08, 2021
If you start driving a car with going to a driving school or under the guide of a deligent teacher you will burn more engine gasket.

The simple answer is that you were not trained.

Take time out to attend a good driving school.

Obviously you are not an engineer so that's the shortest route to all your car problems.
Get wisdom get instruction.
Thank me later.

3 Likes

Re: My Car Is Killing Me. Please Help Me Before It Finishes Me. by Daniluv1(m): 9:43am On Sep 08, 2021
Must you own a car?

Sell jare and stop disturbing us here we have more important issues to talk about

Abeg I hear say soap and Vaseline don cost now

How person wan come take dey masturbate now

1 Like

Re: My Car Is Killing Me. Please Help Me Before It Finishes Me. by Legend44(m): 9:43am On Sep 08, 2021
If wife no dey give husband rest of mind for him house na to peacefully separate but when u dey see all the sign and yet ignore las Las she go reck u, dump u or kill u.

Op na u come know how u go relate am to the matter u bring come for elders grin
Re: My Car Is Killing Me. Please Help Me Before It Finishes Me. by BouquiLake: 9:44am On Sep 08, 2021
The first information is the type of car... Give this information and you will get On Point Diagnosis.

On a lighter note shey na money you get from for sweat you take buy am? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Mskrisx:
Good evening everyone.
Re: My Car Is Killing Me. Please Help Me Before It Finishes Me. by Slanderer30: 9:44am On Sep 08, 2021
kiss
nosiebaba:

Di this and thank me later.
Re: My Car Is Killing Me. Please Help Me Before It Finishes Me. by Mskrisx(f): 9:44am On Sep 08, 2021
BadInflunece:
My car was doing same thing. I noticed it happens whenever I used AC. I traced the fault and found out one of my fans was bad. I serviced the fan. It stopped.

Later found out my radiator was also getting bad. Had to change it and now I'm fine...

Be weary of mechanics. They will deliberately exploit you if you're not careful

Hello bro. So the mechanic scanned the car twice before repair and after repair. Now about some mechanics being mean it’s true. So I will seek for as many options as possible and move with the best. I believe my car will be running smooth again. Thanks

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

The All-New 2020 Mercedes-benz GLS SUV / If You Scratch This ₦902k Car Paint,It Will Repair Itself When Exposed To Heat / My Car Exaust Smokes White Only On Cold Start Up. What Is Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.