Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Beware!! Ukanna Peter Aka Rollsnjaguar Is A Scammer And A Fraud - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Beware!! Ukanna Peter Aka Rollsnjaguar Is A Scammer And A Fraud (2996 Views)

Beware of Thaler he is a Scammer / Beckley Boluwatife Ezekiel Is A Thief And A Fraud / Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware!! Ukanna Peter Aka Rollsnjaguar Is A Scammer And A Fraud by chukwuibuipob: 4:01pm On Sep 09, 2021
sadThat psalmz will not make heaven.That one will suffer for scamming jeff2010.
GentleChief:

You must be mentally unbalanced to use that word on me. Same way psalmz was claiming that a phone someone bought within 2 days sustained scratches out of carelessness!!!

Well done Mr Scratcher.

For the record, anything I use will remain neat even for the next 10 years. You Don't know me.

Rollsnjaguar sold me a refurbished bad phone... Get that into your thick skull.

So I will damage a phone and call him to blackmail him? How na? Can't you see that the phone is still intact!

The processor overheats like oven!

Please stop supporting the criminal. He knows what he did.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware!! Ukanna Peter Aka Rollsnjaguar Is A Scammer And A Fraud by GentleChief: 4:21pm On Sep 09, 2021
Even on Jumia you bought a phone and it has issue within 7 days, you can return it.

How can someone buy a phone and on a short while... The screen went blank? Phone overheats a lot!

Is it me that overheats it too?

Lets assume I really damaged the screen which I didnt, what do I gain doing this?

Most od you dont know what is happening here!

Just ask yourself how someone can buy a phone and be careless with it within some days? That phone started over heating same day I bought it.

Most times, you can't discover an issue by just testing a device a few minutes.

More often than not, its when you are more relaxed and test it more properly that you discover that you bought a melon!

1 Like

Re: Beware!! Ukanna Peter Aka Rollsnjaguar Is A Scammer And A Fraud by Youngsage: 6:03pm On Sep 09, 2021
Rollsnjaguar:
Let me state clearly here that at NO point did I sell a phone with bad screen to this guy calling me out and tagging me a scammer.

How did I scam you, I advertised my phone which I no longer use. The phone was used personally by me. I even bought the phone from a nairalander here last year during lockdown.

I upgraded to samsung m51 and had no use of the LG V20, reason why I sold it.

Before I sold it, the battery don't stay long and to avoid complain from the buyer, I went to computer village and bought battery for N2,500.

Then I ended up selling the phone for N20,000 after several begging from this guy which he took more than 45mins to examine.

He removed the battery and insert sim card and made calls, browsed the phone to his satisfaction before payment.

The phone has never been repaired except the battery replacement.

If the screen had any issue I can never advertise it for sale and the buyer won't buy it.

This guy need to tell me what happened to the phone because that screen damage is NEVER from me.

I cannot take responsibility for something that never happened in my hand.

So the O.P could not even have the slightest courtesy to reciprocate a commiseration with you, on your loss? See how he shared paragraphs about his own loss in a bid to appeal to your sympathy, yet conveniently ignored you when you hinted that you experienced a similar loss.

A simple 'sorry about your loss'vbefore proceeding with negotiations would have sufficed.

I guess some things justvcannot be taught. Sighs

2 Likes

Re: Beware!! Ukanna Peter Aka Rollsnjaguar Is A Scammer And A Fraud by GentleChief: 6:35pm On Sep 10, 2021
phone is still over heating even with damaged screen.
Re: Beware!! Ukanna Peter Aka Rollsnjaguar Is A Scammer And A Fraud by chukwuibuipob: 6:51pm On Sep 10, 2021
grin cheesy grin grin sad grin.Nairalanders sef sad sad pack am one side.Dnt bother waste Ur money to fix it.May heaven replenish u.Reason why I DNT do biz with anybody here/buy thing.psalmz pipu plenty [quote author=GentleChief post=105687929 ohone is still over heating even with damaged screen.[/quote]
Re: Beware!! Ukanna Peter Aka Rollsnjaguar Is A Scammer And A Fraud by sofiscatedmoron: 1:36am On Sep 16, 2021
The seller might be rigjt just like the op might be right too,
Some people sale their item knowing that the item is bad and in epilepsy state,
They can sale it off the day the item behaves a little ok aftet which the item can go bad the next day

2 Likes

Re: Beware!! Ukanna Peter Aka Rollsnjaguar Is A Scammer And A Fraud by MikeMicheal(m): 2:46am On Sep 16, 2021
sofiscatedmoron:
They can sale it off the day the item behaves a little ok aftet which the item can go bad the next day
Hahahaha!
Re: Beware!! Ukanna Peter Aka Rollsnjaguar Is A Scammer And A Fraud by revcompaty(m): 9:32am On Sep 16, 2021
sofiscatedmoron:

I am not rooting for the seller or buyer, but indeed your angle is very correct. Have had instances where item was sold as okay only to develop issue next day, yet seller claim all was good (dealing with one presently).
Sometimes too this devices can be funny, they act all good when testing and checking only to develop issue the moment you step out of your purchase point. So this issue is a dicey one in my own opinion.

My recent experience.......got a device from someone(off Nairaland though) , he kept on saying check everything now oo cos I won't listen to complain later cos I sold it at a loss undecided, told him oga calm down devices can be funny and unpredictable at times, moreover this is foreign used device so don't be too sure except you've used it personally. Had to expressly tell him..."from this your talk i am beginning to have a doubtful mind bout the purchase" ,he gave his word saying all is well.
Behold second day of purchase, once I connect device to the internet for a long period screen goes blue and that's the end, tried restarting again same thing. Called bros and he started all the stories of nothing is wrong with device bla bla. After much talk he said I should bring device over. So moral of my long story is device can't be trusted.
Re: Beware!! Ukanna Peter Aka Rollsnjaguar Is A Scammer And A Fraud by smatt1711: 11:58am On Sep 16, 2021
The overheating may not necessarily be your problem, the only way we can agree that the seller was dubious is if you can take picture of the phone when the screen comes back to normal.... Just take the picture with something like Newspaper very close to prove the date the picture was taken, it will show that the screen damage is something that comes and go so seller must be aware of it........... But what I see in that picture is pure broken screen, it can't be stable again, phone screen can damage in your pocket, some people sleep over their phones.....so the seller has no blame

8 Likes

Re: Beware!! Ukanna Peter Aka Rollsnjaguar Is A Scammer And A Fraud by iPresh4s(m): 1:21pm On Sep 16, 2021
Devices can be funny

Some sellers can be dubious too

Sent someone to help me pick up a device ons time, seller didn't mention that the phone screen has been changed (fake screen sef). Only for me to discover ghost touches when I got it. Called seller, he admitted repairing the screen but swore with all he had that there was no ghost touch anywhere. After all the person I sent used the phone for like 10mins.

Long story short, had to spend extra for a brand new screen.
Re: Beware!! Ukanna Peter Aka Rollsnjaguar Is A Scammer And A Fraud by GentleChief: 2:55am On Sep 17, 2021
smatt1711:
The overheating may not necessarily be your problem, the only way we can agree that the seller was dubious is if you can take picture of the phone when the screen comes back to normal.... Just take the picture with something like Newspaper very close to prove the date the picture was taken, it will show that the screen damage is something that comes and go so seller must be aware of it........... But what I see in that picture is pure broken screen, it can't be stable again, phone screen can damage in your pocket, some people sleep over their phones.....so the seller has no blame

Lol. The way human beings think sha!

I can see the subtle insinuation that I may have slept with it in my pocket? Nice try bro.

All same, I went to computer village and they confirmed that screen has an internal issue and its neither broken nor shattered.

FYI, to change it both screen and workmanship is 25k. Seeing that I bought phone 20k, can you loan me 25k so we can all run the tests together and see who is actually right? Borrow or Dash me the 25k so that total for scrap will now be 45k.

How much is a good used one again?
Re: Beware!! Ukanna Peter Aka Rollsnjaguar Is A Scammer And A Fraud by smatt1711: 8:41am On Sep 17, 2021
GentleChief:

Lol. The way human beings think sha!

I can see the subtle insinuation that I may have slept with it in my pocket? Nice try bro.

All same, I went to computer village and they confirmed that screen has an internal issue and its neither broken nor shattered.

FYI, to change it both screen and workmanship is 25k. Seeing that I bought phone 20k, can you loan me 25k so we can all run the tests together and see who is actually right? Borrow or Dash me the 25k so that total for scrap will now be 45k.

How much is a good used one again?
I said people can keep their phone on bed and mistakenly roll over it...... Then if the phone screen has never come back to normal ever since the screen developed this bad then I must be honest to you that the damage came from you, I don't know you so I have no reason to be against you..... The only wey we can suspect the seller is if the screen comes back to normal occasionally....... Screen problem is hardly something you can hide except on rear cases like the situation I stated above where a screen can go bad and still comes back to normal after sometime ..... If this is the case then take a picture of it when it comes back to normal and send to us, I sale phones so I know what i am saying
Re: Beware!! Ukanna Peter Aka Rollsnjaguar Is A Scammer And A Fraud by Rollsnjaguar(m): 8:49pm On Sep 17, 2021
smatt1711:
I said people can keep their phone on bed and mistakenly roll over it...... Then if the phone screen has never come back to normal ever since the screen developed this bad then I must be honest to you that the damage came from you, I don't know you so I have no reason to be against you..... The only wey we can suspect the seller is if the screen comes back to normal occasionally....... Screen problem is hardly something you can hide except on rear cases like the situation I stated above where a screen can go bad and still comes back to normal after sometime ..... If this is the case then take a picture of it when it comes back to normal and send to us, I sale phones so I know what i am saying

These are exactly my thought.
If the screen issue comes and go, which I know it NEVER happens.

Then I can accept but in this case the screen is permanently damaged.

How do I take responsibility for that.
Re: Beware!! Ukanna Peter Aka Rollsnjaguar Is A Scammer And A Fraud by GentleChief: 10:24pm On Sep 17, 2021
smatt1711:

Oga, if you turn that phone in a certain way, the screen comes back to normal.

I said this earlier.

This is my last response to you. That screen is not damaged physically like broken. The colour orientation just changes intermittently.

Atimes You on it and its back to normal. I repeat this a billion times as I have always said on this thread....

"THAT PHONE NEVER FELL TO THE GROUND, NOTHING HIT IT AND I NEVER SLEPT WITH IT. AM NOT STUPID NEITHER AM I CRAZY".

I stand to gain nothing by accusing this guy. I am reasonably convinced that there was foul play. Reason for this thread. He knows this will happen.

Please if you are not in my shoes or dont know what I pass through coz of this wasted 20k asides cost of transportation, I crave your indulgence not to quote or mention me again. Thanks for your time.
Re: Beware!! Ukanna Peter Aka Rollsnjaguar Is A Scammer And A Fraud by drealcivilceno(m): 11:52pm On Sep 17, 2021
GentleChief:

You must be mentally unbalanced to use that word on me. Same way psalmz was claiming that a phone someone bought within 2 days sustained scratches out of carelessness!!!

Well done Mr Scratcher.

For the record, anything I use will remain neat even for the next 10 years. You Don't know me.

Rollsnjaguar sold me a refurbished bad phone... Get that into your thick skull.

So I will damage a phone and call him to blackmail him? How na? Can't you see that the phone is still intact!

The processor overheats like oven!

Please stop supporting the criminal. He knows what he did.

LG phone have that over heating problem, most especially when you turn the brightness to its highest and he should have told you so.

He was suppose to give a week guarantee before this.

I don't know why guys are like this.
Re: Beware!! Ukanna Peter Aka Rollsnjaguar Is A Scammer And A Fraud by drealcivilceno(m): 11:54pm On Sep 17, 2021
princeeze1:
Firstly, I know neither you nor seller. But you brought an issue for resolution on a public forum, expect the public to chook mouth. You stated a complaint but ran off despite being online and the seller stated his own side of the story which adds up. You said you bought a phone on the 22nd, your complaints via whassap date clearly states 27th,(5 days), for a phone dat over heated and gave in immediately you got home put in sim and put on the data. You see, your timeline does not add up. And 5 days is a long time for a damage to occur and you were never on the dispute thread you created to dispute his version of events which adds up until now. My brother, sorry for your loss but we are not guided by emotions or sentiments, even if you go to law enforcement or court, your case lacks absolute substance. Check my username and see how we are giving it to psalmz hot hot. You know why? The Op was able to prove his case with compelling evidence that he was defrauded. And if truly he packaged a lemon for you, well sorry al the same.

Wrong.... Really... So somebody bought phone all to spoil the phone 5days after it was sold, no cracks nothing... Omo an egg be that?
Re: Beware!! Ukanna Peter Aka Rollsnjaguar Is A Scammer And A Fraud by tecnolad(m): 12:45am On Sep 18, 2021
Then your case is simple! When you get the screen to come back to normal like you say it seldomly does, take pictures. I'm sure it'll save us all these melodrama and help us channel our energy where necessary.

Also, something else that can help you have a solid case would be screenshots of recurrent complaints, on at least ONE or TWO days within those FIVE days you had the phone with you.

There's no way anyone would cough up money to buy a phone that showed them hell for 5 days and they'd keep quiet.

PS: A friend of my had once dropped a phone that immediately had a damaged screen, even WITHOUT the touchpad or screen cracking. It was a brand new phone. Funny, right?

GentleChief:

I said this earlier.

This is my last response to you. That screen is not damaged physically like broken. The colour orientation just changes intermittently.

Atimes You on it and its back to normal. I repeat this a billion times as I have always said on this thread....

"THAT PHONE NEVER FELL TO THE GROUND, NOTHING HIT IT AND I NEVER SLEPT WITH IT. AM NOT STUPID NEITHER AM I CRAZY".

I stand to gain nothing by accusing this guy. I am reasonably convinced that there was foul play. Reason for this thread. He knows this will happen.

Please if you are not in my shoes or dont know what I pass through coz of this wasted 20k asides cost of transportation, I crave your indulgence not to quote or mention me again. Thanks for your time.
Re: Beware!! Ukanna Peter Aka Rollsnjaguar Is A Scammer And A Fraud by Rollsnjaguar(m): 11:09am On Sep 18, 2021
drealcivilceno:

LG phone have that over heating problem, most especially when you turn the brightness to its highest and he should have told you so.

He was suppose to give a week guarantee before this.

I don't know why guys are like this.

I never experienced this throughout the period I used the phone.
Can the overheating damage the screen?
Re: Beware!! Ukanna Peter Aka Rollsnjaguar Is A Scammer And A Fraud by Rollsnjaguar(m): 11:22am On Sep 18, 2021
GentleChief:

I said this earlier.

Now you are shifting goal post to "if you turn the phone to a certain way, it goes back to normal".

The day you called me you NEVER mention that the phone comes back to normal when you turn it a certain way.

Who is fooling who.

Kindly do a video of how you have been turning it and its back to normal.

I know you are trying very hard to maintain your claim, haven seen several comment here exonerate me.

1 Like

Re: Beware!! Ukanna Peter Aka Rollsnjaguar Is A Scammer And A Fraud by GentleChief: 3:51pm On Sep 18, 2021
drealcivilceno:

Wrong.... Really... So somebody bought phone all to spoil the phone 5days after it was sold, no cracks nothing... Omo an egg be that?

Just dont mind the mumps. They reason like rettards and am done responding to them.

Even Psallmz was accusing his own buyer of being careless! That he scratched a phone like a tiger within 3 days!

What a bunch of nitwits!
Re: Beware!! Ukanna Peter Aka Rollsnjaguar Is A Scammer And A Fraud by drealcivilceno(m): 5:08pm On Sep 18, 2021
Rollsnjaguar:

I never experienced this throughout the period I used the phone.
Can the overheating damage the screen?

Yes... They have that problem, most especially when they have software problems... Can result to burnt screen and the rest.
Re: Beware!! Ukanna Peter Aka Rollsnjaguar Is A Scammer And A Fraud by Rollsnjaguar(m): 6:36pm On Sep 18, 2021
drealcivilceno:

Yes... They have that problem, most especially when they have software problems... Can result to burnt screen and the rest.

But in this case, the phone works perfectly for over a year I used it and even when I sold it that problem was not there until now that this guy claim I sold him a defective phone.
Re: Beware!! Ukanna Peter Aka Rollsnjaguar Is A Scammer And A Fraud by Rollsnjaguar(m): 6:38pm On Sep 18, 2021
MikeMicheal:
We dont judge matter with emotions here, Your stories needs to add up AND MAKE SENSE.

You bought HAND TO HAND phone(NOT NEW), and tested for 30MINUTES+ no fault detected and you paid because you were satisfied after testing, not because you were forced.

Now you want a refund because the problemsss that werent there at the point of testing is now there after you used it for some days.
Who even knows wetin you don do with the phone at home?

You even claimed the problem started immediately you got home, and you complained to the seller Immediately, but proofs provided stated otherwise.
Which therefore falsified all your claims.

Matter is simple.
Return the phone to how it was before you took it home. (especially the screen, which must stay OK for seller to also test for 30MINS+)
Then we go push Rollsnjaguar (seller) till he refund.

CASE CLOSED!

Let's work with this, am fine with this.

1 Like

Re: Beware!! Ukanna Peter Aka Rollsnjaguar Is A Scammer And A Fraud by drealcivilceno(m): 12:17am On Sep 19, 2021
Rollsnjaguar:

But in this case, the phone works perfectly for over a year I used it and even when I sold it that problem was not there until now that this guy claim I sold him a defective phone.

I use to say, na who get power pass people go take him word as the truth...

But, it is up to you to do the right thing...

You were suppose to give him a time limit of about 1week.

Has he shone you the screen, if there are cracks and all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Starlight Blue Android 4 Tablet PC - $79.99 / Brand new Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 for sale / Dc Ac Power Inverters - 24-96 Volt Dc To Ac Inverter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.