Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Beware!! Ukanna Peter Aka Rollsnjaguar Is A Scammer And A Fraud - Technology Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Beware!! Ukanna Peter Aka Rollsnjaguar Is A Scammer And A Fraud (3006 Views)

Beware of Thaler he is a Scammer / Beckley Boluwatife Ezekiel Is A Thief And A Fraud / Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware!! Ukanna Peter Aka Rollsnjaguar Is A Scammer And A Fraud by smatt1711: 1:01am On Sep 19, 2021
What are you guys saying, even companies don't give guaranty on screen because anything can happen to it as a result of buyers carelessness, a phone buyer can damage phone screen few hours after buying a phone........ If you claim the phone screen comes back to normal if you bend it in a certain wey, did you bend it that way while testing it before paying, the seller is here to even answer you... Take this complain to dispute thread make them finish you up... The Seller is not a scammer and many people will do business with him over and over again............... How can you purchase a phone that you didn't notice any single dent on the scream and you are returning it with bad screen and you want him to refund you.
Re: Beware!! Ukanna Peter Aka Rollsnjaguar Is A Scammer And A Fraud by Rollsnjaguar(m): 6:41am On Sep 19, 2021
smatt1711:
What are you guys saying, even companies don't give guaranty on screen because anything can happen to it as a result of buyers carelessness, a phone buyer can damage phone screen few hours after buying a phone........ If you claim the phone screen comes back to normal if you bend it in a certain wey, did you bend it that way while testing it before paying, the seller is here to even answer you... Take this complain to dispute thread make them finish you up... The Seller is not a scammer and many people will do business with him over and over again............... How can you purchase a phone that you didn't notice any single dent on the scream and you are returning it with bad screen and you want him to refund you.

The thing tire me o.

Even on this link below someone bought brand new phone and no warranty on it talkless of hand to hand.
https://www.nairaland.com/6733351/please-bought-new-samsung-a32#105438594
Re: Beware!! Ukanna Peter Aka Rollsnjaguar Is A Scammer And A Fraud by GentleChief: 7:21am On Sep 19, 2021
drealcivilceno:

LG phone have that over heating problem, most especially when you turn the brightness to its highest and he should have told you so.

He was suppose to give a week guarantee before this.

I don't know why guys are like this.

Bros dont mind them. They think we are stupid.

Most here might even be his alternate monikers.

I have sworn in my life never to buy used again especially from Nairaland.

If I wait for the seller today and hears nothing reasonable, I will move on to my next plan.

It will take 1 million generations for me to forget what he did to me.
Re: Beware!! Ukanna Peter Aka Rollsnjaguar Is A Scammer And A Fraud by RealPower77: 2:51pm On Nov 26, 2021
Hey gentlechief, I've been trying to contact you, can't get you with mail, can you please send me a pm? Or let me know how I can contact u

GentleChief:

If I wait for the seller today and hears nothing reasonable, I will move on to my next plan.

Re: Beware!! Ukanna Peter Aka Rollsnjaguar Is A Scammer And A Fraud by jemijames: 12:33am On Dec 22, 2021
I feel your pain bro.

I wouldnt mind you selling the phone to me the way it is.

Chat me up lets deal Bro.

GentleChief:

Re: Beware!! Ukanna Peter Aka Rollsnjaguar Is A Scammer And A Fraud by jemijames: 9:42am On Jan 13, 2022
Bro, sell the dead phone to me. Hit me up, lets deal

GentleChief:
Ukanna Peter aka Rollsnjaguar with phone number 08104986503 is a scammer, fraud and cheat who sells bad refurbished phones and gadgets. He is very fraudulent in nature.

On August 22 2021, he advertised an LG v20 for sale. Link to thread below;

https://www.nairaland.com/6714157/lg-v20-sold-sold.

I bought this phone from this unarmed robber for 20,000 after pricing from 30k. I met him at Kola bus stop Alagbado after spending a fortune on transport. I tested the phone and everything seemed ok. Had I known comes at last.

On getting to my house, I connected my sim card and switched on the data. Boom... Phone started heating up like bread in an oven. The next day, the pics below is what I saw! Phone screen started going blank.

I called him immediately to inform him of what I am experiencing and his answer is that "This is business and phone was tested before payment".

Please beware before you deal with him on any transaction. Ukanna Peter aka Rollsnjaguar is a fraud, scam, scammer, fraudulent, cheat and deceitful deceiver.

N.B
Phone is now a forgotten melon disposed forever. Amount wasted both in transport and calls and phone payment was over 25k. E pain wella this period. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Join Our New Telecommunication Company Coming February / If You Want An An American Product(s) This Is The Only Site To Go / Used 32 Inch Samsung LCD TV For Sale N50k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.