Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,319 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Senator Ademola Adeleke Arrived Osogbo From Us(pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ademola Adeleke Arrived Osogbo From Us(pics) (53076 Views)

The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) / Nigerians React To The Disruption Of Atiku's Town Hall Meeting In US (pics, Vide / Rochas Okorocha & Wife Receive Their Grandchild In Imo From The US. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Arrived Osogbo From Us(pics) by Seebrian(m): 8:56am On Sep 08, 2021
The man should watch his back not fall victim of political assassination.
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Arrived Osogbo From Us(pics) by Mgtow8: 8:56am On Sep 08, 2021
Doing roads? Paying salaries? Last time I checked ,that was why he was elected ..I weep for Nigerians
peeps4u:

I'm not an APC fan, but hasn't Oyetola been doing fairly well in osun?
I think he is paying full salary and doing some road constructions in many towns. Went to Ipetu sometimes this year, saw the roads he did, he is doing some in Modakeke and few other towns like that.

Considering the meagre resources at the state's disposal, I wouldn't score him bad, to be honest.

I prefer PDP govt to APC, but I really will want to know where Oyeyola is doing it wrong that I dont know please.

Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Arrived Osogbo From Us(pics) by xpressionx(m): 8:56am On Sep 08, 2021
Babzrockman:
They will go and sit in foreign land only to come back few months to electioneering campaign to contests.

How they will know the problems people are facing from afar?

Nigerians aren't ready for good leadership

Buhari that has been here for over 80years has finished us and you still have mouth to say this.
I pity for your reasoning pattern.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Arrived Osogbo From Us(pics) by ArticleBeast: 8:59am On Sep 08, 2021
tamdun:
When was the last time this man came to Naija, now its time for election baba don show face
The ones wey dey ground wey d people vote wetin dem do

1 Like

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Arrived Osogbo From Us(pics) by DONFASZY(m): 9:01am On Sep 08, 2021
No
Opportunities to dance nw dat e don go acquire micheal jackson steps frm
Usa

I hate politics
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Arrived Osogbo From Us(pics) by Bash92(m): 9:01am On Sep 08, 2021
peeps4u:

I'm not an APC fan, but hasn't Oyetola been doing fairly well in osun?
I think he is paying full salary and doing some road constructions in many towns. Went to Ipetu sometimes this year, saw the roads he did, he is doing some in Modakeke and few other towns like that.

Considering the meagre resources at the state's disposal, I wouldn't score him bad, to be honest.

I prefer PDP govt to APC, but I really will want to know where Oyeyola is doing it wrong that I dont know please.

Thanks

I have never voted APC too but because for me he has been performing fairly well too. Nearly all the areas people were complaining of during Aregbesola are being corrected by him, so i am considering voting for Oyetola this time around. But a lot of people like me still feel cheated cos of how he was rigged in. Also I think the hunger in the land which is no fault of his but the stupid FGs we have been having.

But if he can repair or patch osogbo to ifon road, I will definitely vote for him.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Arrived Osogbo From Us(pics) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:04am On Sep 08, 2021
seunmsg:
Oyetola’s second term is a done deal. All the mistakes of Aregbesola has been corrected. The election won’t be close this time around. The dancing senator will dance back to obscurity after the election.

I know APC is well prepared to rig again but won't work this time

I wish people of Osun can look away from Adeleke & Oyetola because both of them are failure

I see no reason why people of Osun state should continue to serve same family & thats not an excuse to keep romancing the thief in the name of Oyetola

We all remembered how APC used remote control in person of Musiliu Akinsayan to torment people of Osun state just to vote Oyetola, & asked INEC to manipulate election results where Adeleke won landslide

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2019/01/27/apc-won-osun-election-remote-control-buhari/%3famp=1

1 Like

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Arrived Osogbo From Us(pics) by humilitypays(m): 9:04am On Sep 08, 2021
cocolacec:
50% Yoruba,50% Igbo we dont want you to represent our political interest in Yorubaland.Go to Igboland to contest for Governor of Abia,
Igbo and Yoruba are one indivisible siblings.

The only issue Igbos have with Yorubas is Hausa-Fulanis political interference using some Yoruba moles to divide the two intelligent brothers to ensure Fulani continue to trample on the rest of Nigerians knowing that once they allow Igbo and Yoruba to unite as brothers they are, Hausa-Fulanis are completely finished grin

We Igbos can vote Adeleke, Adesina and co as Governors in Igbo land to replace some unfortunate Igbo politicians like Hopeless Uzodimgba
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Arrived Osogbo From Us(pics) by Subzeroad: 9:08am On Sep 08, 2021
The crowd was larger in 2018 and he lost still …this man lacks the qualities of being a governor. He can’t get shit done .

3 Likes

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Arrived Osogbo From Us(pics) by Llyodsjids(m): 9:09am On Sep 08, 2021
Spend how years in Yankee then come back like a year to election under a shitty party and my people have gotten thier messiah,
Kai..... SMH
We never ready for anything in this shit hole, until we get sense, this country won't even be at stand still, it will be moving light-years in opposite direction.

4 Likes

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Arrived Osogbo From Us(pics) by Samade7: 9:09am On Sep 08, 2021
seunmsg:
Oyetola’s second term is a done deal. All the mistakes of Aregbesola has been corrected. The election won’t be close this time around. The dancing senator will dance back to obscurity after the election.

They will still rig as usual.......musiliu oluomo boys will still be used. cheesy
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Arrived Osogbo From Us(pics) by Jackson105: 9:10am On Sep 08, 2021
Penguin2:
Omo!

This man is still PDP’s surest plug in Osun o.

Just like Atiku/Obi is still PDP’s surest plug in 2023.

You Still want to vote for another fulani, yet tomorrow you will open mouth wah! to shout Fulanization Agenda, hopefully you will get sense before you die

3 Likes

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Arrived Osogbo From Us(pics) by sisisioge: 9:11am On Sep 08, 2021
Forget it....this family like faaji grin

1 Like

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Arrived Osogbo From Us(pics) by Kingosytex(m): 9:12am On Sep 08, 2021
UNCL3:
Guys Good morning

Stream my new released EP
I swear no regrets on your data

Link in signature

The EP is dope!!!
I think Galaxy is my favourite.

Greater heights brotherly.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Arrived Osogbo From Us(pics) by Ezmans: 9:15am On Sep 08, 2021
Johnnyessence:
It's so so amazing...

Osun State Electorates patiently awaiting the arrival of his His Excellency Ademola Nurudeen Adeleke.

This is an evidence that, Ademola Adeleke is the legitimate peoples' choice.

It's just 10 months to Osun Guber, the boys shall be separated from men!!! Senator Ademola Adeleke arrived Osogbo from US. See the people that paid their solidarity visit on his arrival. Senator Ademola Adeleke is loved by the good people of Osun State. Imole de ni gbogbo ipinle Osun. July 16th,2022 is the victory date for Pdp. Oyetola is a goner.
I pity the poor
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Arrived Osogbo From Us(pics) by zoedew: 9:18am On Sep 08, 2021
Johnnyessence:
It's so so amazing...

Osun State Electorates patiently awaiting the arrival of his His Excellency Ademola Nurudeen Adeleke.

This is an evidence that, Ademola Adeleke is the legitimate peoples' choice.

It's just 10 months to Osun Guber, the boys shall be separated from men!!! Senator Ademola Adeleke arrived Osogbo from US. See the people that paid their solidarity visit on his arrival. Senator Ademola Adeleke is loved by the good people of Osun State. Imole de ni gbogbo ipinle Osun. July 16th,2022 is the victory date for Pdp. Oyetola is a goner.
Funny.
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Arrived Osogbo From Us(pics) by Babzrockman: 9:18am On Sep 08, 2021
xpressionx:

Buhari that has been here for over 80years has finished us and you still have mouth to say this.
I pity for your reasoning pattern.

The way u guys throw insult at any given opportunity amazes me honestly.

Meanwhile, is it only Buhari we have that stayed here for years?

Baba leave talk
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Arrived Osogbo From Us(pics) by Penguin2: 9:19am On Sep 08, 2021
Jackson105:

You Still want to vote for another fulani, yet tomorrow you will open mouth wah! to shout Fulanization Agenda, hopefully you will get sense before you die

Just like not every Igbo is Nnamdi Kanu...

And not every Yoruba is Sunday Igboho...

So also is every northerner not Buhari.

Are you gonna argue that?

1 Like

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Arrived Osogbo From Us(pics) by Skillsnigeria: 9:25am On Sep 08, 2021
That's good
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Arrived Osogbo From Us(pics) by donogaga(m): 9:27am On Sep 08, 2021
People are really jobless and hungry in this Country.

Smh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Arrived Osogbo From Us(pics) by babtoundey(m): 9:27am On Sep 08, 2021
It seems we are cursed with selfish leaders and stupid followers in this country. How will you be able to rule the people whose suffering you don't understand. You left for abroad to avoid being affected by the problems confronting your community and your people only to come back few months to elections to contest for election.

Is there a rule that compels people to choose between PDP and APC candidates when there are over 50 political candidates who are equally and better qualified to rule?

The leaders are not our problem in this country; the followers are. Oyetola is obviously a disaster. I don't see a better way to qualify a government that conducts teachers recruitment for 2 years without any success after collecting 2500 recruitment/form fee from the jobless youth of the state.

Oyetola is as clueless as Buhari. That is certain. All the same, I don't see any future with this man. In him is another version of Fayose, the originator of stomach infrastructure developmental ideology

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Arrived Osogbo From Us(pics) by Iamolukorede(m): 9:29am On Sep 08, 2021
All I see I are gullible people, looking to please someone who just fly in from America, is Nigeria not a zoo. These one's are jus deceiving themselves.

They should not expect anything spectacular come 2022. I just wish Nigerian could wise up, alot of miseducation and misinformation are flowing in this country.

Is it not yet time we restructure this country before restructuring forces itself on us ?..

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Arrived Osogbo From Us(pics) by Tareq1105: 9:34am On Sep 08, 2021
Johnnyessence:
1. Pictures of motorcades that followed him from Ibadan airport
2. Pictures of people that stand on road waiting for him along ikire axis. Senator Ademola Adeleke is loved by the good people of Osun State. Imole de okunkun parada ni gbogbo ipinle Osun .

And you want me to believe that the people were waiting for him without prior arrangements (money)?

How did they know that he would be coming to town?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Arrived Osogbo From Us(pics) by Geeman74(m): 9:36am On Sep 08, 2021
Johnnyessence:
As the major contender arrived in Osun State yesterday, major campaign have started already. Imole de okunkun parada ni gbogbo ipinle Osun. Oyetola as people fondly called him Igbin iragbiji will be roundly defeated in next year governorship poll. View more pictures from the solidarity rally.
imagine, returned from US. That means a US based politician is coming back home to contest. If he wins how would he know the state problem. Meanwhile, if he loses he returns to US to join his family while mumus continue to kill themselves. Nigerians get sense. Our mumu Don du.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Arrived Osogbo From Us(pics) by spencekat(m): 9:37am On Sep 08, 2021
donbachi:
Politically....the future is to bright for dis man.
Sure.If not for the great rigging machine utilized by APC,he would have won the last guba election in his state.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Arrived Osogbo From Us(pics) by Iamolukorede(m): 9:38am On Sep 08, 2021
You are not far from the truth, infact the problems of Nigeria are Nigerian's and her solutions are here in Nigeria.

Look at there hungry face's in those pictures, yet they don't have sense since 1960, I can see loads of youths amidst the jubilation and the celebration of mediocrity.

Do we need astrologers to say to us that this leaderships are all colossal failures ?..

quote author=babtoundey post=105603945]It seems we are cursed with selfish leaders and stupid followers in this country. How will you be able to rule the people whose suffering you don't understand. You left for abroad to avoid being affected by the problems confronting your community and your people only to come back few months to elections to contest for election.

Is there a rule that compels people to choose between PDP and APC candidates when there are over 50 political candidates who are equally and better qualified to rule?

The leaders are not our problem in this country; the followers are. Oyetola is obviously a disaster. I don't see a better way to qualify a government that conducts teachers recruitment for 2 years without any success after collecting 2500 recruitment/form fee from the jobless youth of the state.

Oyetola is as clueless as Buhari. That is certain. All the same, I don't see any future with this man. In him is another version of Fayose, the originator of stomach infrastructure developmental ideology[/quote]
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Arrived Osogbo From Us(pics) by Nicoswit(m): 9:40am On Sep 08, 2021
cocolacec:

You are the miscreants omo Igbo.Let him contest to be your governor and rule you from Amelica.mumu.
A vote for Adeleke is a vote for Omo Igbo and American based Governor.
Do the Adelekes have Igbo blood?
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Arrived Osogbo From Us(pics) by waa01: 9:40am On Sep 08, 2021
Sufferness with never end in yorubas land
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Arrived Osogbo From Us(pics) by Tareq1105: 9:40am On Sep 08, 2021
Maxymilliano:
The inscription on this banner says a lot ...

Imole De ... Okunkun Parada

Welcome back the incoming Governor of Osun State

He would be to Osun State what Buhari is to Nigeria today.

A man that failed to attend the 3 debates organized by 3 different media at 3 different times.
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Arrived Osogbo From Us(pics) by GenSam(m): 9:40am On Sep 08, 2021
Babzrockman:
They will go and sit in foreign land only to come back few months to electioneering campaign to contests.

Nigerians aren't ready for good leadership

You just took the words out of my mouth. We are still not going anywhere in this country.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Arrived Osogbo From Us(pics) by olanewton01(m): 9:40am On Sep 08, 2021
[quote author=Babzrockman post=105599790]They will go and sit in foreign land only to come back few months to electioneering campaign to contests.

Nigerians aren't ready for good leadership[/quote]

It can't be better said than this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari / Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David / Latest Ship Acquired By Nigeria Navy Which Left China On Sept 15 Arrives Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.