Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,920 members, 7,956,453 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:19 PM

Senator Ademola Adeleke Arrived Osogbo From Us(pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ademola Adeleke Arrived Osogbo From Us(pics) (53379 Views)

Gov Adeleke Arrived Bayelsa State Ahead Of Pdp Primary Governorship Poll(photos) / The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) / Nigerians React To The Disruption Of Atiku's Town Hall Meeting In US (pics, Vide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Arrived Osogbo From Us(pics) by Herbephe1(m): 9:43am On Sep 08, 2021
[quote author=Mgtow8 post=105602973]Doing roads? Paying salaries? Last time I checked ,that was why he was elected ..I weep for Nigerians

Those governors owning their workers salaries, please why were they elected

I'm from Osun,I hate apc and Oyetola but sentiment apart, Oyetola is really trying,
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Arrived Osogbo From Us(pics) by daywatcher: 9:45am On Sep 08, 2021
So Osun State is not worth staying in if there is no election?

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Arrived Osogbo From Us(pics) by abimbola74(m): 9:48am On Sep 08, 2021
ultiabaz36:
This man can't offer shingbain to that state...
Aswear bruh , I support pdp as a party but not Ademola as a governor . People might be complaining about the present governor cos he doesn’t share money as expected even to his party loyalist. The present governor is so good in administrative work just like Osinbajo . It’s time we all look beyond political parties and vote for personality. Ademola wouldn’t have done better if he was declared the winner in the last election. Even the present governor party ( APC) want him out cos he doesn’t share money like other politicians do. God bless Oyetola ( he is a good man)
God bless PDP( my party)
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Arrived Osogbo From Us(pics) by emperor863(m): 9:49am On Sep 08, 2021
Babzrockman:
They will go and sit in foreign land only to come back few months to electioneering campaign to contests.

How they will know the problems people are facing from afar?

Nigerians aren't ready for good leadership

Nigerians will always seek good leadership. It is those with mental cases who can not thrive in an orderly society that crave after such people.

The other day, their oga said he would sell NNPC to his friends and of courses Nigerians reacted approximately. Needless to say, Osun residents would reject this man again in 2022. Mark my words.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Arrived Osogbo From Us(pics) by Yaks02(m): 9:50am On Sep 08, 2021
Babzrockman:
They will go and sit in foreign land only to come back few months to electioneering campaign to contests.

He went for studies

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Arrived Osogbo From Us(pics) by koolib(m): 9:51am On Sep 08, 2021
Osun's problems are too many for this man. I don't think he is the one to lead them out of the quagmire

1 Like

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Arrived Osogbo From Us(pics) by emperor863(m): 9:53am On Sep 08, 2021
seunmsg:
Oyetola’s second term is a done deal. All the mistakes of Aregbesola has been corrected. The election won’t be close this time around. The dancing senator will dance back to obscurity after the election.

I detect the comment of an indigene or resident of Osun state. You are very correct. Apart for on the fact that Oyetola has rectified all the errors of Aregbesola, all party leaders that were sent out the ruling APC have all come back into the fold.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Arrived Osogbo From Us(pics) by Freedomforever(m): 9:54am On Sep 08, 2021
Nigerias and complain,when adeleke contested the first time, people said he had no higher education now he went to USA to acquire one and his back home people now complain he can came from USA and just want to win election which Nigerians.
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Arrived Osogbo From Us(pics) by peeps4u: 9:58am On Sep 08, 2021
Mgtow8:
Doing roads? Paying salaries? Last time I checked ,that was why he was elected ..I weep for Nigerians

You can continue to weep please. Because that was what he was elected for, I shouldn't point it out if he's doing just why he was elected? I am not adjudging him the best governor in the universe, I only pointed out where he has managed to do better than his predecessor and I can't take a gamble on Adeleke unless he gives a convincing and sound campaign.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Arrived Osogbo From Us(pics) by offiahvictor(m): 9:58am On Sep 08, 2021
Johnnyessence:
As the major contender arrived in Osun State yesterday, major campaign have started already. Imole de okunkun parada ni gbogbo ipinle Osun. Oyetola as people fondly called him Igbin iragbiji will be roundly defeated in next year governorship poll. View more pictures from the solidarity rally.
stop making noise because of what you see.
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Arrived Osogbo From Us(pics) by eitsei(m): 9:59am On Sep 08, 2021
mrvitalis:

People like him are people we need in government oga

It's obvious he doesn't need to be governor but is driven by Passion n nothing more

He first went to educate himself , learning from.his short comings before ..now he is back

What type of people do u want to contest
passion Kwa?

he and his family stand to gain more from the Osun State Govt if they are in power than they have to offer. so he's not doing this because he cares about the people

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Arrived Osogbo From Us(pics) by offiahvictor(m): 10:02am On Sep 08, 2021
ultiabaz36:
This man can't offer shingbain to that state...
that's what they don't know.
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Arrived Osogbo From Us(pics) by Mozegee: 10:02am On Sep 08, 2021
We pray to be big and it good to be a big fish
SpatialKing:
When you are big you are big abeg
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Arrived Osogbo From Us(pics) by Tundex911: 10:07am On Sep 08, 2021
So it's almost time for Oyetola?

Just like yesterday, remember even this life is very short... If you like do good if you like don't

Adeleke incoming governor

1 Like

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Arrived Osogbo From Us(pics) by Highlyrespected(m): 10:14am On Sep 08, 2021
Babzrockman:

Absolutely truth

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Arrived Osogbo From Us(pics) by snoopz: 10:15am On Sep 08, 2021
See him face like OBO grin
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Arrived Osogbo From Us(pics) by gbishman: 10:16am On Sep 08, 2021
Imagine a Man who lives in America. What he dare not do America he does here thwarting all COVID-19 protocols

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Arrived Osogbo From Us(pics) by magzey: 10:21am On Sep 08, 2021
What are they Celebrating? grin
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Arrived Osogbo From Us(pics) by Olutishe490(m): 10:22am On Sep 08, 2021
cocolacec:

You are the miscreants omo Igbo.Let him contest to be your governor and rule you from Amelica.mumu.
A vote for Adeleke is a vote for Omo Igbo and American based Governor.
Mumu
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Arrived Osogbo From Us(pics) by Abagworo(m): 10:23am On Sep 08, 2021
I miss his dance
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Arrived Osogbo From Us(pics) by mrvitalis(m): 10:23am On Sep 08, 2021
eitsei:
passion Kwa?

he and his family stand to gain more from the Osun State Govt if they are in power than they have to offer. so he's not doing this because he cares about the people

Really the Adeleke family is worth more than osun receives from fedral allocation in 5 years

Which is less than a billion dollars

Debt servicing and wage Bill would eat 80% of that minimum

So $200 million is left in 5 years do the Adeleke family would risk their over $1 billion dollars wealth for less than $200 million in 5 years

Talk another thing

So who are u supporting sir
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Arrived Osogbo From Us(pics) by magzey: 10:24am On Sep 08, 2021
This one na paid crowd , beware of PDP and its evil tactics grin grin

1 Like

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Arrived Osogbo From Us(pics) by hush15: 10:24am On Sep 08, 2021
Babzrockman:

The problem is glaring ma brother. Very vivid even for a boy dem born yesterday

1 Like

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Arrived Osogbo From Us(pics) by Opeyemic01: 10:25am On Sep 08, 2021
Most of these people were paid, the same people will still go to rally of any other person if paid.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Arrived Osogbo From Us(pics) by toluscott2000(m): 10:35am On Sep 08, 2021
HackopensClose:

Yesso. That's the logic

U want them to kill him?
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Arrived Osogbo From Us(pics) by toygod2: 10:43am On Sep 08, 2021
Babzrockman:

The ones that did sit in the country for donkey years , seeing the struggles of the masses, eventually when they got to the position, what have they done for us ?

How have they benefitted us?

Please, let's try this new one. Things might be better than the best abeg

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Arrived Osogbo From Us(pics) by JangoroInvest(m): 10:49am On Sep 08, 2021
Do you know people are out here needing your services? but they don't know about your business. Join our Two Weeks Intensive Class on how to improve your businesses through online advertisement s. The use of Facebook, Instagram, Google and YouTube advertisement has become an essential to Small and Medium Businesses all over the world. Our students are taught on how to take their businesses Online and getting potential customers every day.

NOTE: 50% Discount on Training Fee for First 10 people to Register.

Registration Start: 10th September, 2021

Training start: 20th September, 2021

Training Center: 1st Floor, Adedeinbo Plaza, Behind RCCG Maranatha, Ifako, Gbagada Lagos.

Call/WhatsApp: 08105812679
Instagram: @kingsbridgeit
www.kingsbridgeit.com

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Arrived Osogbo From Us(pics) by Deuxgracias: 10:50am On Sep 08, 2021
The way Imo people will welcome Ihedioha.

Maxymilliano:
The inscription on this banner says a lot ...

Imole De ... Okunkun Parada

Welcome back the incoming Governor of Osun State
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Arrived Osogbo From Us(pics) by EndBuhariNow(m): 10:52am On Sep 08, 2021
Penguin2:
Omo!

This man is still PDP’s surest plug in Osun o.

Just like Atiku/Obi is still PDP’s surest plug in 2023.
ATIKU/OBI is sure play... any other candidate outside that should go and rest
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Arrived Osogbo From Us(pics) by Penguin2: 10:55am On Sep 08, 2021
EndBuhariNow:
ATIKU/OBI is sure play... any other candidate outside that should go and rest

Even PDP knows.

Atiku/Obi won the 2019 elections only that APC used abracadabra to retain power.

So there’s no need to change a winning team.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Arrived Osogbo From Us(pics) by Wasky101: 10:56am On Sep 08, 2021
Penguin2:
Omo!

This man is still PDP’s surest plug in Osun o.

Just like Atiku/Obi is still PDP’s surest plug in 2023.
Una don cry about marginalization for the past 6yrs but u think Atiku/obi is good for pdp.
Are u confused?
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Arrived Osogbo From Us(pics) by slowice(m): 11:14am On Sep 08, 2021
A video of him dancing or idonbelieveit

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ex-minister Faults Buhari On Empty Treasury, Says Jonathan Left About $30bn / EFCC Punishes Officer Behind Leaked Video Of Willie Obiano / Why Islamic Scholars Are Silent On Boko Haram, By Governor Kashim Shettima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.