Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Nude Videos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nude Videos (506 Views)

She Sold Her Phone To Man Without Deleting Her Nude Videos & Pics, He Leaks Them / Pastor Charles Kalombo Apologizes For Sending Nude Videos To Married Woman / Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nude Videos by thinkmoney(m): 7:43am On Sep 08, 2021
Its actually fun and can be a sign that you are in a relationship with someone who is trustworthy and dependable when you are able to take explicit photos and videos of yourselves.
But when you choose to take explicit photos and videos with mad men and drug abusers - people that mess up their brains for a long period of the day (and people that don't value even their own nudeness by sagging their trousers to the point you see the shape of their dingalings and lines of their buttocks), I would be SHOCKED if u are SHOCKED that they release it to the public just for CRUISE.

(1) (Reply)

Is Being Poor Or Rich By Choice?? / Please Recommend Standard Koboko To Flog Women / How I Met My Husband - Dr. Pst. Becky Eneche

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.