Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Please Recommend Standard Koboko To Flog Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Recommend Standard Koboko To Flog Women (504 Views)

You No Get Respect,guy Asked As He Flog The Boy Who Slept With His Elder Sister / Man Stripped And Flog For Having Se.x With Married Woman (video) / Women Unable To Walk After They Were Publicly Flog For Having Sex Witout Mariage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Recommend Standard Koboko To Flog Women by BegAt40: 5:05pm On Nov 13, 2021
I'm considering flogging these Nigerian girls since they've agreed with their creator to keep acting like useless baboons. But I'm putting the legal implications into consideration. Once I'm sure that it's not against the law to flog baboons, I'll buy quality koboko to start giving them moral standards.

please which kind of koboko would you recommend?
Re: Please Recommend Standard Koboko To Flog Women by chatinent: 5:12pm On Nov 13, 2021
Kaikai na your mate?
Re: Please Recommend Standard Koboko To Flog Women by BegAt40: 5:47pm On Nov 13, 2021
chatinent:
Kaikai na your mate?
please recommend the koboko you use in instilling moral lesson into Nigerian girls.
Re: Please Recommend Standard Koboko To Flog Women by Godada(m): 5:56pm On Nov 13, 2021
cool

(1) (Reply)

Nasarawa Housewife: How My Husband’s Teenage Son Impregnated Me / Tips And Tricks To Attract Beautiful Women! / Issue of exes between two lovers: Is This Justifiable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.