Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

I Am Very Happy To See This Great Day Of My Birth - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am Very Happy To See This Great Day Of My Birth (31801 Views)

Reasons Why The First Day Of The Week, Sunday Is Important To Christians. / The World Would Not End On 21/12/2012 because It Is My Birth Day. / The Great Day Of The Lord Is Near - Very Near (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Very Happy To See This Great Day Of My Birth by bonetalk(m): 1:36am On May 24, 2011
I really thank God Almighty, for sparing my life up till today to see another year being added to my years on the land of the Living. I have many reasons to thank God and to show forth his Glory upon my life, for making me his, for his protection, for the salvation of my soul. Thank you Jesus for loving me.
Re: I Am Very Happy To See This Great Day Of My Birth by ULSHERLAN(m): 1:54am On May 24, 2011
GBENGA_bonetalk:

I really thank God Almighty, for sparing my life up till today to see another year being added to my years on the land of the Living. I have many reasons to thank God and to show forth his Glory upon my life, for making me his, for his protection, for the salvation of my soul. Thank you Jesus for loving me.
me too bro, i tank GOD
Re: I Am Very Happy To See This Great Day Of My Birth by bonetalk(m): 7:32am On May 24, 2011
^ mean today is also your birthday? Glory be to God in the highest.
Re: I Am Very Happy To See This Great Day Of My Birth by eyzhvntsn: 8:13am On May 24, 2011
Happy birthday to you kiss
Re: I Am Very Happy To See This Great Day Of My Birth by Enigma(m): 8:24am On May 24, 2011
Many happy returns. smiley
Re: I Am Very Happy To See This Great Day Of My Birth by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:07pm On Jun 02, 2011
GBENGA_bonetalk:

^ mean today is also your birthday? Glory be to God in the highest.
yea bro
Re: I Am Very Happy To See This Great Day Of My Birth by Victorjoseph(m): 8:37pm On Jun 12, 2012
Long life and properity is yours. Happy birthday dude
Re: I Am Very Happy To See This Great Day Of My Birth by mayorjohnholt(m): 5:07am On Sep 21, 2015
I thank almigthy God for adding a yr to my years too today ...I glorify is name in ma my life for giving mr d grace to celebrate anoda year today...thank u lord ...happy birthday to me

(1) (Reply)

Former Pope Benedict XVI Dies At His Vatican Residence, Aged 95 / "A Mad Man Told Me To Buy Fuel After My Car Broke Down" - Man / I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.