Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,352 members, 7,957,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:43 AM

Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him (71809 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri / Banky W Clarifies Old Tweet About Wizkid 'Begging' Him / Offset Replies A Nigerian Begging Him For Money On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by Franzinni: 10:20am On Sep 08, 2021
Amebo.. unah never Taya?
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by Kingpele(m): 10:20am On Sep 08, 2021
This is morally wrong

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by Cj4charles(m): 10:21am On Sep 08, 2021
Tonto Dike really met her type... na this type of guy fit her for all this her drama nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 08, 2021
pocohantas:
At this point, I dash Tonto to Nigerian men. After all, she calls herself a KING.

If woman done look herself finish, come say na KING she be (not a QUEEN), she knows something we do not know.

Na by force we no want, the future is female!

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by Kajaard: 10:24am On Sep 08, 2021
Ishilove:

Immediately they broke up, she added King back to her name, but when she was still with him, she removed the King and called him "my crown". Who is she fooling?

Tontoh get her own for body and they both deserve each other. To be unbiased, Kpogiri was complaining about her attitude and rough lifestyle, and though the man is a dog from all indications, she needs to look inwards and sort herself out. I pity Andre Churchill because the innocent child will one day be old enough to be embarrassed by his mother's shenanigans.

Andre Churchill? I thought his name is Andre Dike since Tonto removed Churchill and is using her own surname instead cheesy

Tonto is something else cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by ChiefSosa(m): 10:24am On Sep 08, 2021

1 Share

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by Laggafin: 10:24am On Sep 08, 2021
They have officially declared all Nigerian Youths jobless

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by AutoChick4U(f): 10:25am On Sep 08, 2021
Nawaooooo. So Tonto was the one spending again? She should simply be the lady and allow the man to be the man naw
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by jaxxy(m): 10:25am On Sep 08, 2021
She called her self king because she was a mum and dad. No biggie here.

Churchill decided to go for his assistant and Tonto was vindicated. Whatelse do these people want? Who offended who which led to the breakups?

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by NwokeNnewi1977(m): 10:26am On Sep 08, 2021
Both should leave our media space alone, it's the least of my problems.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 08, 2021
Ishilove:

Immediately they broke up, she added King back to her name, but when she was still with him, she removed the King and called him "my crown". Who is she fooling?

Tontoh get her own for body and they both deserve each other. To be unbiased, Kpogiri was complaining about her attitude and rough lifestyle, and though the man is a dog from all indications, she needs to look inwards and sort herself out. I pity Andre Churchill Dike because the innocent child will one day be old enough to be embarrassed by his mother's shenanigans.

Fixed

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by Mgtow8: 10:26am On Sep 08, 2021
Yeah it's better to be unreal man , when you guys say real men ,it means mumu man
Onyi22:
This man na woman wrapper, real men don't talk too much

6 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by KingTom(m): 10:27am On Sep 08, 2021
pocohantas:
At this point, I dash Tonto to Nigerian men. After all, she calls herself a KING.

If woman done look herself finish, come say na KING she be (not a QUEEN), she knows something we do not know.

She don rub you for poto poto or rather Poteaux poteaux.. excuse my French grin grin after all your yarns last time. Sha no be your fault say you no sabi

8 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by Abujaexpress: 10:27am On Sep 08, 2021
Onyi22:
Real men die in silence, right?

3 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by Kobicove(m): 10:27am On Sep 08, 2021
One week, one trouble!

Toto Decay obviously has a mental problem undecided

2 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by Fiscus105(m): 10:27am On Sep 08, 2021
Tit for tat, she thinks every man is like chuchil, that she can bad mouth on social media withy replying her.

Adage. If woman never married twice she won't understand how life be.

4 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by Kajaard: 10:28am On Sep 08, 2021
Abujaexpress:
Real men die in silence, right?

Don't mind that she-goat.

When women do it it's okay but when a man does it the world must end. Rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by AfonjaBoston: 10:28am On Sep 08, 2021
Onyi22:

What do you call a woman that talks too much?

King, future is female, strong woman, baby oku?

4 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by adelaja70(m): 10:28am On Sep 08, 2021
starbuck:
Una both deserve each other

Yet, may I never have an encounter with this breed of a man.. Tueh
Really? Na wetin dey kill una be this... Always playing the victim's card. Kontinue!

3 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by Depressed101: 10:29am On Sep 08, 2021
pocohantas:
“I don’t have much to say about the tape I know how dramatic you are more than others…”

SOURCE
no wonder tekno said "if Tonto give me her pororo, I go put am for potopotor

2 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by pocohantas(f): 10:31am On Sep 08, 2021
KingTom:

She don rub you for poto poto or rather Poteaux poteaux.. excuse my French grin grin after all your yarns last time. Sha no be your fault say you no sabi

After all which my yarns? I said what I said that Tonto is mad, we all know, but Prince and Churchill are not saints either. What I didn’t know is that Tonto is something worse than mad. I have never held brief for her mad displays, except you can show me where I did. So don’t come talking about my yarns like I am her minion. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by adelaja70(m): 10:31am On Sep 08, 2021
jaxxy:
She called her self king because she was a mum and dad. No biggie here.

Churchill decided to go for his assistant and Tonto was vindicated. Whatelse do these people want? Who offended who which led to the breakups?
Gerrrrrooouuuttt.... Shebi you are a man, go marry Tonto.

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by Anusiemgood(m): 10:32am On Sep 08, 2021
Onyi22:
You know get Sense, aswear

2 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by SenecaTheYonger: 10:33am On Sep 08, 2021
ENTERTAIN ME

ENTERTAIN MEEEEEEE

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by haslaw(m): 10:34am On Sep 08, 2021
What kind of name is KpoKpogri?

Trying to pronounce the name KpoKpogri could make you lose your tooth?

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by koyyess: 10:34am On Sep 08, 2021
Just know say if you craze for head, you go jam person wey craze for head.

Mr Okpokoroko small reputation don reach 1% bar.

God is wonderful.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 08, 2021
pocohantas:

Swear say you no dy enjoy Tonto this very moment kikikiki
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by KingTom(m): 10:35am On Sep 08, 2021
pocohantas:

After all which my yarns? I said what I said that Tonto is mad, we all know, but Prince and Churchill are not saints either. What I didn’t know is that Tonto is something worse than mad. I have never held brief for her mad displays, except you can show me where I did. So don’t come talking about my yarns like I am her minion. Thanks
I'm sorry I quoted you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor / Tiwa Savage Escapes Kidnap Attempt, Suspects Arrested / Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka, Enjoy A Warm Bath Together During Romantic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.