Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:29 AM

Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him (71801 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri / Banky W Clarifies Old Tweet About Wizkid 'Begging' Him / Offset Replies A Nigerian Begging Him For Money On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by Promzy99: 11:59am On Sep 08, 2021
Onyi22:
This man na woman wrapper, real men don't talk too much
If real men dnt talk much, then real women does wht, madam? Everytime una dey like cheat men. D man shud nt pour out his mind again... Nonsence.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by suffering: 12:01pm On Sep 08, 2021
Their story tired me last week. Nairaland is beating dead horses again.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by DoggoneDogg: 12:02pm On Sep 08, 2021
pocohantas:

Walahi you don’t have sense. How is that supporting her blindly? Tonto is mad? Yes

Is Prince innocent? Is he not doing gbola giveaway. Once again, come at me with evidence that I support Tonto’s madness. Nothing in those SELECTED messages proves that. Y’all must think I am as dumb as you guys are when I make comments. grin

Where is your proof that Prince did gbola giveaway because I have not seen it. But I have seen Tonto begging him for love.

By proof, I mean actual evidence not something a scorned lover or her friends said because that would mean you are now doing what you said Nigerian men always do in that 2nd comment of yours I posted earlier.

I'll wait...

4 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by DoggoneDogg: 12:03pm On Sep 08, 2021
Onyi22:

You have been put to shame. tongue
Your fake King dey beg for preek

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by pocohantas(f): 12:04pm On Sep 08, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Where is your proof that Prince did gbola giveaway because I have not seen it. But I have seen Tonto begging him for love.

By proof, I mean actual evidence not something a scorned lover or her friends said because that would mean you are now doing what you said Nigerian men always do in that 2nd comment of yours I posted earlier.

I'll wait...

You will not see that. You have selective blindness. That is the difference between you and I. I see it all and flog all parties involved. No dey compare two of us, I get sense pass you.

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by Saidfx(m): 12:08pm On Sep 08, 2021
Deep!!!

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Following Tonto's claims, I forwarded the audio file to a contact who works as an audio forensic analyst at Dolby Laboratories and this is her verdict.
The recording is not doctored, it is a properly nursed authentic evidence.

If you are not ashamed of Tonto, Nigeria's most popular feminist King after listening to her voice recording, then you have a problem.

How low can she get?
Her tears were fake, her apologies ladden with emotional blackmail cum pure deceit, her defense was as watery as Mama Rafiatu's poorly cooked draw soup and her desperation smelt worse than the body odour of a he-goat.
Too bad Prince fell for them.

These feminists are their worst enemies.
The only reason they can't help themselves is because they lie to themselves.

One could buy a Bentley Mulsanne and hundreds of shoes but could not buy ordinary Listerine Mouthwash to kill the fish smell in her lower lips and was dumped in a hotel because of that.
She kept preaching celibacy and how a lady did not need a man to make it in life yet she was jumping bike at night to go and collect preek.

The same person who shamed single mothers today is a happy bastard mom.

This one calls herself a King but she's begging for love like a fvcking peasant.
She said her son doesn't need a dad because she's both mom and dad to him, yet she's begging a mere fvckmate to be a father figure to the same child.

King Tonto on IG, and preek beggar in real life.
She's no fvcking different from those girls with no sense of self-worth whom you instruct to stay still and stop moaning when your wife calls while you're banging them.

Prince himself appears very weak.
I wonder what Tonto has for weak men...weak in character and weak in bed.

Tufiakwa.
The future is not female, the future is a scam because we are only sure of today.
And for today, these ladies are nothing to write home about.

I pity men who worship vaginarians.
It only takes one cum to know there's absolutely nothing special in their kpekus.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by DoggoneDogg: 12:17pm On Sep 08, 2021
[s]
pocohantas:

You will not see that. You have selective blindness. That is the difference between you and I. I see it all and flog all parties involved. No dey compare two of us, I get sense pass you.
[/s]

In summary,

1. Prince never cheated.
2. Tonto Dikeh begged for preek.

grin

7 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by bab22: 12:17pm On Sep 08, 2021
pocohantas:
At this point, I dash Tonto to Nigerian men. After all, she calls herself a KING.

If woman done look herself finish, come say na KING she be (not a QUEEN), she knows something we do not know.

Gbam. You have said it all
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by soojar(m): 12:21pm On Sep 08, 2021
pocohantas:
At this point, I dash Tonto to Nigerian men. After all, she calls herself a KING.

If woman done look herself finish, come say na KING she be (not a QUEEN), she knows something we do not know.

The saga continues. My constituency and I are patiently waiting for that episode where Tonto will tell us how many seconds this one lasts. Hope he was able to break Churchill's record
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by pocohantas(f): 12:21pm On Sep 08, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

In summary,

1. There is no proof that Prince cheated.
2. Tonto Dikeh begged for preek.

grin

1. None of them actually posted clear/direct proofs of each others offenses. They were all leaked by bloggers. So they are subject to denial by both parties.

2. Nothing wrong with begging for preek. I like to believe that Tonto has shown over the years that she craves love and a man. It is not something she has hidden, despite her obvious madness. Who doesn’t like love? Maybe a minority.

3 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by Walkee: 12:28pm On Sep 08, 2021
Onyi22:
what does a vagina carrier know about real men? undecided

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by Antoeni(m): 12:28pm On Sep 08, 2021
Amen to your prayers
May We also Not Marry Women Who Takes Advice From Where She Plaits Her Hair and Fixes Her Nails.
starbuck:
Una both deserve each other

Yet, may I never have an encounter with this breed of a man.. Tueh
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 08, 2021
pocohantas:

1. None of them actually posted clear/direct proofs of each others offenses. They were all leaked by bloggers. So they are subject to denial by both parties.

2. Nothing wrong with begging for preek i like to believe that Tonto has shown over the years that she craves love and a man. It is not something she has hidden, despite her obvious madness. Who doesn’t like love? Maybe a minority.

Brothers !! hold your preek n turn to your neighbor ... say neighbor "God as being so good to us"

7 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by Mutaultope(m): 12:36pm On Sep 08, 2021
Am not even concerned about this stupidity Tonto is displaying

Am only concerned for that little boy (Tonto's son)

Imagine the banters from friends in school towards the innocent boy over his mom stupidity

he is too young to go through all these nonsense and stupidity

2 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by openmine(m): 12:36pm On Sep 08, 2021
grin grin grin

Churchill right now.....

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by DoggoneDogg: 12:36pm On Sep 08, 2021
pocohantas:

2. Nothing wrong with begging for preek. I like to believe that Tonto has shown over the years that she craves love and a man. It is not something she has hidden, despite her obvious madness. Who doesn’t like love? Maybe a minority.

This is concrete, irrefutable, incontrovertible, hard, unquestionable, undeniable, indisputable, uncontested and undubitable proof that Tonto Dikeh begged Prince for preek and love.

https://www.nairaland.com/6740998/leaked-video-tonto-dike-begging

If you say it isn't then you're just in denial. grin

4 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by achillesfoot(m): 12:36pm On Sep 08, 2021
pocohantas:

Best thing I have ever read..
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by DoggoneDogg: 12:37pm On Sep 08, 2021
larryjonze:

Brothers !! hold your preek n turn to your neighbor ... say neighbor "God as being so good to us"

grin grin cheesy grin
The prophecy has been fulfilled dear brethren

2 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by pocohantas(f): 12:40pm On Sep 08, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

This is concrete, irrefutable, incontrovertible, hard, unquestionable, undeniable, indisputable, uncontested and undubitable proof that Tonto Dikeh begged Prince for preek and love.

https://www.nairaland.com/6740998/leaked-video-tonto-dike-begging

If you say it isn't then you're just in denial. grin

You may have to read again, with understanding this time, but I am not going to hold my breath on that. This is the usual banter, not to understand, but to throw unnecessary swipes which I am obviously above now.

Regards
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by NairaMaster1(m): 1:00pm On Sep 08, 2021
starbuck:

The man is a very stupid and weak man. When I listen to Tonto I wept. I can never allow my woman to so heart broken as he did. If God forgives who am I? I really feel for Tonto. To me, she's not that bad. Any woman that apologizes is under control. So sad.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by akmath: 1:04pm On Sep 08, 2021
Theirselves
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by Benbellamor: 1:45pm On Sep 08, 2021
NairaMaster1:

The man is a very stupid and weak man. When I listen to Tonto I wept. I can never allow my woman to so heart broken as he did. If God forgives who am I? I really feel for Tonto. To me, she's not that bad. Any woman that apologizes is under control. So sad.
No need to sue....who will fund those lawyers
At this point, what Tonto need is to if possible make a video and apologized to all those she had wronged, not kpoppgri but to Churchill.for using all sort of foul language on him and. her son...and returned the Name of her son to the rightful father name.... As for forgiveness and try to promised to be a good mother and woman... This Alone will reduce the hate for her to at least 20 percent or less....Let her play a sober card ....with that she will not only have rest of mind but many will start to pity her and she can still meet her dream man....
I really pity her....
I don't know why most handsome men and beautiful women can always be very selfish...

2 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by Style007(m): 1:48pm On Sep 08, 2021
pocohantas:

You always sound intelligent!
Stay safe.

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by Benbellamor: 1:49pm On Sep 08, 2021
No need to sue....who will fund those lawyers
At this point, what Tonto need is to if possible make a video and apologized to all those she had wronged, not kpoppgri but to Churchill.for using all sort of foul language on him and. her son...and returned the Name of her son to the rightful father name.... As for forgiveness and try to promised to be a good mother and woman... This Alone will reduce the hate for her to at least 20 percent or less....Let her play a sober card ....with that she will not only have rest of mind but many will start to pity her and she can still meet her dream man....
I really pity her....
I don't know why most handsome men and beautiful women can always be very selfish...
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by Emerie22(m): 2:04pm On Sep 08, 2021
starbuck:

And dont be that copy of a woman
Amen
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by Panda7: 2:11pm On Sep 08, 2021
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:15pm On Sep 08, 2021
BiggyB242:

If Nedu, had not spoken out who will know what his ex-wife did. A man has to talk so people wouldn't assume, nowadays "silence" is synonymous with "guilty".

Don't mind them.

Society is really killing men in marriages with this "real men don't talk much".

A lot of men are unhappy in their marriages. But they can't talk because society expects them to be mature

When Freeze came out to accuse his ex of domestic violence, society mocked him, calling him a weak man. If he had fought back and beaten her up, they would call him a beast.

Society needs to quit this hypocrisy. Men are human beings too. Men should speak out loud, rather than die in silence.

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by Emerie22(m): 2:17pm On Sep 08, 2021
Churchill has been vindicated
Kpokpogiri proved it
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by openmine(m): 2:20pm On Sep 08, 2021
Antoeni:
Amen to your prayers
May We also Not Marry Women Who Takes Advice From Where She Plaits Her Hair and Fixes Her Nails.
grin grin grin
Ohh my God
grin

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by Emerie22(m): 2:24pm On Sep 08, 2021
Onyi22:

He should die in silence cos Churchill didnt want to expose Tonto?
Kpokpogri fits Tonto
Prince is a real man.
I encourange everyman to speak up rather than die in silence.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Shows Off His 6 Packs Progression After 11 Days At The Gym / Tiwa Savage Escapes Kidnap Attempt, Suspects Arrested / Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.