Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,466 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him (71532 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri / Banky W Clarifies Old Tweet About Wizkid 'Begging' Him / Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by Yungspitta(m): 11:04am On Sep 08, 2021
Tonto and Prince don do mistake
One of them don vex drop audio tape
Make one of them just vex drop sextape
pocohantas:
At this point, I dash Tonto to Nigerian men. After all, she calls herself a KING.

If woman done look herself finish, come say na KING she be (not a QUEEN), she knows something we do not know.

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by Rocktation(f): 11:05am On Sep 08, 2021
Someone has told you people before that she's bipolar, I don't now understand why her matter is still shocking anybody or why una insist on deliberating it, lengthily.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 08, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Na lie!!
Your fake King has been exposed as a preek beggar.

You are in sifia pains grin grin tongue tongue
Dis tin pain you well well

Most ladies are so pained as the self-acclaimed feminist beg and cry for love, you will be surprised at how they are bittered on FB. They hate to be seen as weak.

4 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by oloshun(m): 11:06am On Sep 08, 2021
Some men get time. Immaturity at its peak
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 08, 2021
Cantonese:
Did I just see “theirselves”. Abi I no see well? The so called psychology graduate “Prince” wrote that? I never got my life see that word. That name Kpokpogri sef get as e dey sound for ear.

I bow for the man o!
.... Na only God go save Naija.
Honestly, when I saw it my heart sank into my stomach.

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by Vinnie2000(m): 11:09am On Sep 08, 2021
Depressed101:
no wonder tekno said "if Tonto give me her pororo, I go put am for potopotor

Lolsss.. cheesy cheesy
Dat song should be Agege ft Zlatan..

Or nah dat song dat he said Put it in, put the thing in.. cheesy lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by Cowbell521: 11:10am On Sep 08, 2021
starbuck:
Una both deserve each other

Yet, may I never have an encounter with this breed of a man.. Tueh
May I never encounter woman like toto or U
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by CeCeEkol(f): 11:10am On Sep 08, 2021
This is sad, it pains me when adults fail to be adults and behave like this.... i mean what is there not to sort out privately? i mean two grown up people with pubic hairs and all! this is sad really. okay if its no longer working why don't you take a walk? keep searching someday things will fall in the right place! life is about trying, you keep trying, hoping one day things will be fine.... why this show of shame?

few months back they told us they were in love, i was happy but now? does it mean love truly doesn't exist? cos you cant hurt someone you say you love even if the relationship doesn't work, cos a part of you will always rem them fondly. honestly am tired of all these. the other day it was Rude boy and Anita and as if it wasn't enough gbam Tuface and Anne! no there is nothing like true love. it is better to be single and live free than all this shit.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by Joromi1: 11:11am On Sep 08, 2021
Even our deranged, resident Nairaland feminists have given up on Toto Decay.

You claim that anything a man does, a woman can do better, right?

You claim you hate dicks but you adore penis-shaped dïldos. You even wear them and ram your fellow female like a man.

And even if you can't fück a man you still get impregnated by male's sperm.

As a feminist, when you call yourself a King, a Father or address yourself as a "Mister", you are unwittingly giving acknowledgement to male supremacy.

Feminists are the most stupid things on earth.

11 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by tnerro1(m): 11:12am On Sep 08, 2021
Maybe tonto should try loving a woman, you never can tell, she might find the love she is desperately looking for grin

Any gay motherfucker man way like this post , na thunder go fire am

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by AngelicBeing: 11:15am On Sep 08, 2021
izzou:
My own issue is that little Kid Tonto is fathering and mothering at the same time.

I wonder the kind of toxicity and bile acid Tonto go dey pour inside him head.

Na wa
Hian, lol at fathering and mothering, una go kill person with laugh for nairaland.com wink
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by izubext007: 11:16am On Sep 08, 2021
This thier matter is very useless, it's has no value to the society.
Stop post about this people and let's post what will bring value to us and to our society.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by RPG2020(m): 11:18am On Sep 08, 2021
emmabest2000:
Mr mad
In one of your earlier post you made mention of Churchill and said he be MAN

that is simple truth because you're not a man at all

You don enter into Tonto Dike's trap
She will sue your dirty ass off

Shame nor dey catch Una?
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by sylve11: 11:21am On Sep 08, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Following Tonto's claims, I forwarded the audio file to a contact who works as an audio forensic analyst at Dolby Laboratories and this is her verdict.
The recording is not doctored, it is a properly nursed authentic evidence.

If you are not ashamed of Tonto, Nigeria's most popular feminist King after listening to her voice recording, then you have a problem.

How low can she get?
Her tears were fake, her apologies ladden with emotional blackmail cum pure deceit, her defense was as watery as Mama Rafiatu's poorly cooked draw soup and her desperation smelt worse than the body odour of a he-goat.
Too bad Prince fell for them.

These feminists are their worst enemies.
The only reason they can't help themselves is because they lie to themselves.

One could buy a Bentley Mulsanne and hundreds of shoes but could not buy ordinary Listerine Mouthwash to kill the fish smell in her lower lips and was dumped in a hotel because of that.
She kept preaching celibacy and how a lady did not need a man to make it in life yet she was jumping bike at night to go and collect preek.

The same person who shamed single mothers today is a happy bastard mom.

This one calls herself a King but she's begging for love like a fvcking peasant.
She said her son doesn't need a dad because she's both mom and dad to him, yet she's begging a mere fvckmate to be a father figure to the same child.

King Tonto on IG, and preek beggar in real life.
She's no fvcking different from those girls with no sense of self-worth whom you instruct to stay still and stop moaning when your wife calls while you're banging them.

Prince himself appears very weak.
I wonder what Tonto has for weak men...weak in character and weak in bed.

Tufiakwa.
The future is not female, the future is a scam because we are only sure of today.
And for today, these ladies are nothing to write home about.

I pity men who worship vaginarians.
It only takes one cum to know there's absolutely nothing special in their kpekus.

Hmmm

@ your last line, no lies there. cool

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by peeps4u: 11:25am On Sep 08, 2021
pocohantas:

I am beginning to pity that boy. Do you know that boy bears DIKEH? Not Churchill. Why must Tonto do that to the innocent boy. Why?

Youve answered your question previously. A woman that calls herself king rather than Queen. I'm sure she'll rather want to be addressed as husband rather than wife

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by peeps4u: 11:27am On Sep 08, 2021
izzou:

Many Nigerian families are in disarray because someone tried to be selfish, and drag their kids into their selfish battles

You don't like the man again? Fine.

At least, let the father be involved in the life of his kid.

That boy would have to deal with a lot because of Tonto's decisions.

He probably won't know his cousins, nephews and nieces from Churchill's side.

Make e no go marry him cousin in the future sha lipsrsealed

He might even lose out from his father's inheritance.

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by Ogonna98: 11:29am On Sep 08, 2021
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by MrSly(m): 11:29am On Sep 08, 2021
emmabest2000:
Mr mad
In one of your earlier post you made mention of Churchill and said he be MAN

that is simple truth because you're not a man at all

You don enter into Tonto Dike's trap
She will sue your dirty ass off
What made you think you sense is what baffles me the most.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by Abdullahi2018: 11:31am On Sep 08, 2021
You are a real-life poet. I like your disposition on the subject matter.

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Following Tonto's claims, I forwarded the audio file to a contact who works as an audio forensic analyst at Dolby Laboratories and this is her verdict.

If you are not ashamed of Tonto, Nigeria's most popular feminist King after listening to her voice recording, then you have a problem.

How low can she get?
Her tears were fake, her apologies ladden with emotional blackmail cum pure deceit, her defense was as watery as Mama Rafiatu's poorly cooked draw soup and her desperation smelt worse than the body odour of a he-goat.

One could buy a Bentley Mulsanne and hundreds of shoes but could not buy ordinary Listerine Mouthwash to kill the fish smell in her lower lips and was dumped in a hotel because of that.
She kept preaching celibacy and how a lady did not need a man to make it in life yet she was jumping bike at night to go and collect preek.

This one calls herself a King but she's begging for love like a fvcking peasant.
She said her son doesn't need a dad because she's both mom and dad to him, yet she's begging a mere fvckmate to be a father figure to the same child.

She's no fvcking different from those girls with no sense of self-worth whom you instruct to stay still and stop moaning when your wife calls while you're banging them.

Tufiakwa.
The future is not female, the future is a scam because we are only sure of today.

It only takes one cum to know there's absolutely nothing special in their kpekus.

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by Munzy14(m): 11:33am On Sep 08, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

How low can she get?

Tufiakwa.

Finish tonto...grin

Anyway she is doing what most of her types do here and elsewhere.

Forming champion online..Yet seeking in reality..grin

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by DoggoneDogg: 11:37am On Sep 08, 2021
BiggyB242:

Most ladies are so pained as the self-acclaimed feminist beg and cry for love, you will be surprised at how they are bittered on FB. They hate to be seen as weak.

Hehehe grin cheesy
Dis wan shock dem no be small

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by TruthTella(m): 11:38am On Sep 08, 2021
pocohantas:
At this point, I dash Tonto to Nigerian men. After all, she calls herself a KING.

If woman done look herself finish, come say na KING she be (not a QUEEN), she knows something we do not know.

See how you settle down compose rubbish about your fellow woman to make Nairaland men happy.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by DoggoneDogg: 11:39am On Sep 08, 2021
pocohantas:

It is like there is bomb in your head. Wasn’t this my comment way back on Tonto’s kinging?

https://www.nairaland.com/6612521/leave-fathers-day-fathers#102918286

I have told you and your colleagues to stop dragging me into your madness. My comments are there, I pick my stand and stick to it.

grin grin
Na lie jor

You picked one comment wey dey neutral come dey use am as front.

I've seen several of your comments since last week on Annie Macaulay, Nedu's wife & Tonto when you thought she was winning.

Now wey her yansh don open yakata you wan form diplomacy. grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by pocohantas(f): 11:40am On Sep 08, 2021
TruthTella:

See how you settle down compose rubbish about your fellow woman to make Nairaland men happy.

I don’t give a single fck about Nairaland men or their happiness. Tonto needs someone to tell her the truth.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by TruthTella(m): 11:41am On Sep 08, 2021
pocohantas:

I don’t give a single fck about Nairaland men or their happiness. Tonto needs someone to tell her the truth.

Keep quiet, you know you are looking for attention on Nairaland.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by pocohantas(f): 11:42am On Sep 08, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

grin grin
Na lie jor

You picked one comment wey dey neutral come dey use am as front.

I've seen several of your comments since last week on Annie Macaulay, Nedu's wife & Tonto when you thought she was winning.

Now wey her yansh don open yakata you wan form diplomacy. grin cheesy

Oh please shut it. Can you show me just one comment right from the days of Churchill that I supported Tonto’s madness? But I can show you tonnes of comments where I called out Tonto. My comments are there and I can defend every single one of them. Don’t you dare come at me with false accusations.

And what did you see on Nedu’s wife? You must be very crazy!!!
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by elonmuskbaby: 11:48am On Sep 08, 2021
pocohantas:

seriously I give up on tonto.ahe needs to check herself because it seems like she's becoming an enemy to herself
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by WriterX(m): 11:49am On Sep 08, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:
This demented duo...Psychologist my foot. Abeg you both should Gettat. cry

In Sweden that child would be been long gone from her hands. She can't keep her busy body in one place, making a child to face multiple annihilation from peers. What kind of mother ridicule even the child in public, just because a well govt body have not come to intervene.

our prayer go be say make we no see another bobrisky in the next twenty years cos TTD don do this boy bad thing like that so; I pity the kid, kids should never be exposed to such drama mehn, its just too much, onto take a trip for a year off the country and stay off social media , that kid needs rehab
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by lichocho(m): 11:55am On Sep 08, 2021
izzou:
My own issue is that little Kid Tonto is fathering and mothering at the same time.

I wonder the kind of toxicity and bile acid Tonto go dey pour inside him head.

Na wa
make Churchill use dis opportunity go court collect dat boy from her hand...d boy too small for dis tins
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by DoggoneDogg: 11:56am On Sep 08, 2021
[s]
pocohantas:

Oh please shut it. Can you show me just one comment right from the days of Churchill that I supported Tonto’s madness? But I can show you tonnes of comments where I called out Tonto. My comments are there and I can defend every single one of them. Don’t you dare come at me with false accusations.

And what did you see on Nedu’s wife? You must be very crazy!!!
[/s]

No need for insults.
I will give you three of your comments supporting her blindly.

https://www.nairaland.com/6735954/prince-kpokpogri-shades-tonto-dikeh#105493703

https://www.nairaland.com/6735954/prince-kpokpogri-shades-tonto-dikeh#105493915

https://www.nairaland.com/6736647/prince-kpokpogri-accuses-tonto-dikeh#105510011

So wetin you wan talk now? grin

2 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by Lamasta(m): 11:56am On Sep 08, 2021
Irresponsible adults showing their Dorty linen in public
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by pocohantas(f): 11:58am On Sep 08, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

No need for insults.
I will give you three of your comments supporting her blindly.

https://www.nairaland.com/6736647/prince-kpokpogri-accuses-tonto-dikeh#105510011

https://www.nairaland.com/6735954/prince-kpokpogri-shades-tonto-dikeh#105493703

https://www.nairaland.com/6735954/prince-kpokpogri-shades-tonto-dikeh#105493915

So wetin you wan talk now? grin

Walahi you don’t have sense. How is that supporting her blindly? Tonto is mad? Yes

Is Prince innocent? Is he not doing gbola giveaway. Once again, come at me with evidence that I support Tonto’s madness. Nothing in those SELECTED messages proves that. Y’all must think I am as dumb as you guys are when I make comments. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nosa Rex Blasts Richard Mofe-Damijo RMD Over Clems Onyeka Death / Tacha Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. Teebillz Reacts / Photos Of Pete Edochie's Wife And His Granddaughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.