Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,760 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:15 AM

Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him (71803 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri / Banky W Clarifies Old Tweet About Wizkid 'Begging' Him / Offset Replies A Nigerian Begging Him For Money On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by Flamemignon1(m): 2:48pm On Sep 08, 2021
tnerro1:
Maybe tonto should try loving a woman, you never can tell, she might find the love she is desperately looking for grin

Any gay motherfucker man way like this post , na thunder go fire am
I'm still waiting on the thunder
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by Davidonkonsults: 3:49pm On Sep 08, 2021
Onyi22:
This man na woman wrapper, real men don't talk too much
You just confirmed that your useless gender talks too much. Naturally it is expected from empty barrels. Look at the epistle she wrote, but it's his own that irking your peanut brain. Mediocrity is the DNA of vagina people.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:04pm On Sep 08, 2021
I don't understand this post, someone summarise for me.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by caandi: 4:53pm On Sep 08, 2021
It’s a pity tonto has disgraced herself once more on social media. Why can’t she give herself brain. If she’s truly a born again, den make she go marry pastor naa and stop following all these club guys. She needs rehab

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by onyiloxy(f): 4:58pm On Sep 08, 2021
This guy is evil
pocohantas:
“I don’t have much to say about the tape I know how dramatic you are more than others…”

SOURCE

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by Joromi1: 5:08pm On Sep 08, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

No need for insults.
I will give you three of your comments supporting her blindly.

https://www.nairaland.com/6735954/prince-kpokpogri-shades-tonto-dikeh#105493703

https://www.nairaland.com/6735954/prince-kpokpogri-shades-tonto-dikeh#105493915

https://www.nairaland.com/6736647/prince-kpokpogri-accuses-tonto-dikeh#105510011

So wetin you wan talk now? grin
Imagine. And she was almost swearing with her life. Not that I believed her though.

Most man-hating bitches are pretentious preek beggars. Fact!#

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by victooman: 5:44pm On Sep 08, 2021
Onyi22:
This is the statement women will use to manipulate and kill u before your time, when u dare stand against their manpulative nature and cheating, statement like this will always arise to intimidate u.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by Akuruoulo(m): 5:52pm On Sep 08, 2021
pocohantas:
At this point, I dash Tonto to Nigerian men. After all, she calls herself a KING.

If woman done look herself finish, come say na KING she be (not a QUEEN), she knows something we do not know.

SHE IS MAKING IT LOOK AS IF BERN A QUEEN (WOMAN) IS A DOWNGRADE.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by Akuruoulo(m): 5:56pm On Sep 08, 2021
Onyi22:
HE DID HIT A POINT .
SHE REALLY INSULTED WOMEN
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by openmine(m): 6:01pm On Sep 08, 2021
If the leaked audio did not surface,some folks here would have hailed Tonto as the best thing since fried egg!
Some of them here are the reason why Tonto is misbehaving anyhow on social media!
She finally met her match and her usually clueless and benighted fans are hilariously and haplessly trying to defend her sorry azz!
Little wonder why one of them were defending a cheating wife saying she was 'manipulated' into having sex her hubby's friend and colleague! cheesy cheesy
I feel pity for the child who must be seriously traumatized due to the insensitivity and foolishness of King Tonto!
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by onilanre(m): 7:28pm On Sep 08, 2021
pocohantas:
At this point, I dash Tonto to Nigerian men. After all, she calls herself a KING.

If a woman did look herself finish, come to say na KING she be (not a QUEEN), she knows something we do not know.

Best advice so far.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by Daniwes: 7:34pm On Sep 08, 2021
Onyi22:
Who is a real man? Who are you to define what a man should do and not do?
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by RioCarputo(m): 9:20pm On Sep 08, 2021
Onyi22:
that's it...he talks a lot.

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by pepperdemzombie: 9:49pm On Sep 08, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
She broke up with her husband 4 years ago due to an alleged cheating information with an actress/NGO staff, which she got from someone. The man denied the allegations back then. She started to disgrace the man publicly using derogatory words on social media mainly a "forty second man" in bed, gay yahoo etc and the tag has been stamped on the man by internet users and humiliating the man.
She seized the son since 4 years ago even after a court order that she should allow the man to see his son. She went further by changing his surname to her maiden name. She has being living in the man's shadows since then. Anytime she is running mad, she will just raise a topic about the man.

5 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by pepperdemzombie: 9:57pm On Sep 08, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
She has dated and slept with every Tom, Dick and Harry, lived fake life, posted fake properties, posted different men who always dump her, just to pretend to the ex husband that it is well but she's always on the receiving end.
She met this Prince in question barely 3 months ago and started flaunting cos her ex husband is now married to the lady he was accused of, 5 years ago, just this year. She took the one month old lover to stand as father to the child at school and threw the pictures online to spite the child's father.
Barely that same month, she came to Lagos to cheat and the new lover got wind of it.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by pepperdemzombie: 10:05pm On Sep 08, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
The guy detected she is a mistake, she decided to get rid of her, but she started crying and begging, telling the man she will commit suicide and implicate him. She also begged that the man should continue to help to stand as father to the boy cos she doesn't want the boy's father to come back to him and some debasing statements, not knowing she was on voice note.
Bloggers leaked a voice note where the man was complaining about her being disgusting and irritating, alongside some derogatory words but the man said it was doctored.
They parted ways due to the insult which she believed was from the man.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by pepperdemzombie: 10:11pm On Sep 08, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
She wanted to start same disgrace she gave to her husband , not knowing this one is armed with evidenceshe unlike the ex husband who always destroyed and covered up. So, the man outsmarted her by releasing the audio where she was begging for her and the son to be in the man's life contrary her post that the man was forcing himself to be with her.
People who knows how she humiliated the ex husband for years and turned him to online public ridicule are insulting this new man for exposing her

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by pepperdemzombie: 10:16pm On Sep 08, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
People are taking sides now, some say Karma while some are insulting the man for recording her secretly and exposing her to public shame that she was the one forcing herself on the man just to get back at the ex husband, contrary to her online flaunting that she found true love.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by pepperdemzombie: 10:24pm On Sep 08, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
Just a month, the guy was fed up already. She smokes weeds indoors, into drugs, erratic, toxic, uncouth, lives fake lives, manipulating, cheating etc but looking for a perfect man for marriage.
Some are saying the man should have managed her flaws or simply send her away instead of the public humiliation.
If the man wasn't armed, she should have painted him and dragged him online like she did to her ex husband but the man outsmarted her.
Nice night!

3 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 08, 2021
@ pepperdemzombie lol

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by engrchykae(m): 2:07am On Sep 09, 2021
pocohantas:

If woman done look herself finish, come say na KING she be (not a QUEEN), she knows something we do not know.

the moon wants to be Sun.
Confusion will be her portion
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by drmuchin: 4:28am On Sep 09, 2021
pocohantas:

After all which my yarns? I said what I said that Tonto is mad, we all know, but Prince and Churchill are not saints either. What I didn’t know is that Tonto is something worse than mad. I have never held brief for her mad displays, except you can show me where I did. So don’t come talking about my yarns like I am her minion. Thanks

Abeg nak me link to the leaked audio
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by drmuchin: 4:32am On Sep 09, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

She broke up with her husband 4 years ago due to an alleged cheating information with an actress/NGO staff, which she got from someone. The man denied the allegations back then. She started to disgrace the man publicly using derogatory words on social media mainly a "forty second man" in bed, gay yahoo etc and the tag has been stamped on the man by internet users and humiliating the man.
She seized the son since 4 years ago even after a court order that she should allow the man to see his son. She went further by changing his surname to her maiden name. She has being living in the man's shadows since then. Anytime she is running mad, she will just raise a topic about the man.

Any info on how to get access to the leaked audio
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by Tzar(m): 4:54am On Sep 09, 2021
All you sluts & wimps excusing bad behavior from a wh*re are ALL scums! What is wrong in recording a manipulative cheat who is a known notorious liar?!
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by DonroxyII: 8:30pm On Sep 09, 2021
Ishilove:

Immediately they broke up, she added King back to her name, but when she was still with him, she removed the King and called him "my crown". Who is she fooling?

Tontoh get her own for body and they both deserve each other. To be unbiased, Kpogiri was complaining about her attitude and rough lifestyle, and though the man is a dog from all indications, she needs to look inwards and sort herself out. I pity Andre Churchill because the innocent child will one day be old enough to be embarrassed by his mother's shenanigans.
Lol, you talking as if Andre is gonna become a Priest ... Andre will only be remorseful if he himself didn't end up like Denrele Edun or Bobrisky........... The world won't even care about any of them because new saga will have stirred up beyond Tonto Dikeh, Tuface or Nedu ........

Also, Andre ain't Innocent.... He is the cell between Tontoh and Churchill... He was there all through thus He was and is part of the Decisions leading to everything.... He is as Guilty as his parent .........

No child should blame his/her parents.... Change whatever you don't like but blame nobody for your woes ... We are all Guilty of what we blame our parents for .... grin
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by TemmyDayo50(m): 9:39pm On Sep 09, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Following Tonto's claims, I forwarded the audio file to a contact who works as an audio forensic analyst at Dolby Laboratories and this is her verdict.
The recording is not doctored, it is a properly nursed authentic evidence.

If you are not ashamed of Tonto, Nigeria's most popular feminist King after listening to her voice recording, then you have a problem.

How low can she get?
Her tears were fake, her apologies ladden with emotional blackmail cum pure deceit, her defense was as watery as Mama Rafiatu's poorly cooked draw soup and her desperation smelt worse than the body odour of a he-goat.
Too bad Prince fell for them.

These feminists are their worst enemies.
The only reason they can't help themselves is because they lie to themselves.

One could buy a Bentley Mulsanne and hundreds of shoes but could not buy ordinary Listerine Mouthwash to kill the fish smell in her lower lips and was dumped in a hotel because of that.
She kept preaching celibacy and how a lady did not need a man to make it in life yet she was jumping bike at night to go and collect preek.

The same person who shamed single mothers today is a happy bastard mom.

This one calls herself a King but she's begging for love like a fvcking peasant.
She said her son doesn't need a dad because she's both mom and dad to him, yet she's begging a mere fvckmate to be a father figure to the same child.

King Tonto on IG, and preek beggar in real life.
She's no fvcking different from those girls with no sense of self-worth whom you instruct to stay still and stop moaning when your wife calls while you're banging them.

Prince himself appears very weak.
I wonder what Tonto has for weak men...weak in character and weak in bed.

Tufiakwa.
The future is not female, the future is a scam because we are only sure of today.
And for today, these ladies are nothing to write home about.

I pity men who worship vaginarians.
It only takes one cum to know there's absolutely nothing special in their kpekus.

Succint
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him by Slizzords: 11:16pm On Sep 13, 2021
lichocho:
make Churchill use dis opportunity go court collect dat boy from her hand...d boy too small for dis tins
OG a

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Escapes Kidnap Attempt, Suspects Arrested / Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend / Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.