Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Men Who Watch Korean Love Series Are Legitimate Pvvssy Lickers!! [photos] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Who Watch Korean Love Series Are Legitimate Pvvssy Lickers!! [photos] (5065 Views)

MEN!! If She Says Broke Guys Don't Deserve Pvvssy, Reply Her With THIS!! (Photo) / I Hate Men Who Would Do These Things To A Fellow Man Because Of Pvvssy!! (photo) / I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Who Watch Korean Love Series Are Legitimate Pvvssy Lickers!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:30pm On Sep 08, 2021
Englishisamust:
Im a Korean film addict
Have you watched
Vincenzo
It's okay not to be okay
K2
City Hunter
Angel last mission
Morim school
Jumong
Mr queen
Lawless lawyer
Vagabond
Descendant of the sun
The healer
Faith
Night watch man
Scholar who works at night
Kingdom
Hotel rooftop
Touch your heart
Ruler of the mask
While you are sleeping
Lobbyist
A man called God
Oh my ghost
My love from another star
Kanchi
Blood
Princess man

See this guy shaa you no Sabi anything. I love Korean film than sex self. Keep decieving yourself whether if I watch Korean film it will cause me unhappiness. Abi this one dey mad for head undecided,

Right now, have sub 10 gb to download 6 Korean series today

You better mind your speech

Because you are a girl!
Re: Men Who Watch Korean Love Series Are Legitimate Pvvssy Lickers!! [photos] by Englishisamust: 1:33pm On Sep 08, 2021
chiiraq802:
I hate guys that watch those Korean and Philippine love series. I don't take them serious.

They always think love is real not knowing that the actors and actresses that starred in those movies are married more than 7 times because they equally know love in real life is scam.

If i was a father and i mistakenly see my boy watching any of such movies, I will disown him. no place for sissy men in my life.

Because you hate something others people shouldn't like it abii ? Some people and thier selfish thinking shaa. You think na everybody love watching football, so because I don't like watching football so other people shouldn't like it abii?

4 Likes

Re: Men Who Watch Korean Love Series Are Legitimate Pvvssy Lickers!! [photos] by Englishisamust: 1:36pm On Sep 08, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Because you are a girl!

Baba im a man, there is nothing bad in watching korean. Korean is just like American movie just that thier culture make thier men more femine that's what people don't know. Korean film is still better than zee world

2 Likes

Re: Men Who Watch Korean Love Series Are Legitimate Pvvssy Lickers!! [photos] by chiiraq802(m): 1:41pm On Sep 08, 2021
Englishisamust:

Because you hate something others people shouldn't like it abii ? Some people and thier selfish thinking shaa. You think na everybody love watching football, so because I don't like watching football so other people shouldn't like it abii?

Hey sissy.... if you ain't here to be librated. Run off and don't mention me.
Re: Men Who Watch Korean Love Series Are Legitimate Pvvssy Lickers!! [photos] by Englishisamust: 1:41pm On Sep 08, 2021
Telegram234:
I watch Korean movies OP.
I follow the trend, catch a lady, we gist about Korean movies.
Me: Have you watch the lastest episode of the Good doctors?
She: No, do u have it?
Me: I downloaded it on my laptop, and funny enough I haven't watched it sef. How bout u come over and watch it together this weekend.. wink wink
She: okay I will.
cool wink wink

Baba gbayiii, I love your own strategyoo. Make I give you some Korean films wey girls go love wellaa. cheesy
Re: Men Who Watch Korean Love Series Are Legitimate Pvvssy Lickers!! [photos] by Englishisamust: 1:42pm On Sep 08, 2021
chiiraq802:

Hey sissy.... if you ain't here to be librated. Run off and don't mention me.

Ok
Re: Men Who Watch Korean Love Series Are Legitimate Pvvssy Lickers!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:45pm On Sep 08, 2021
Englishisamust:

Baba im a man, there is nothing bad in watching korean. Korean is just like American movie just that thier culture make thier men more femine that's what people don't know. Korean film is still better than zee world
I knew you were male, i know what i meant when i called you a girl, pay attention!
Re: Men Who Watch Korean Love Series Are Legitimate Pvvssy Lickers!! [photos] by Englishisamust: 1:51pm On Sep 08, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
I knew you were male, i know what i meant when i called you a girl, pay attention!

So na only girls dey watch korean film. Keep decieving yourself. Make I dey watch my own film go. Do whatever makes you happy. I no go drag words with u again. Make I dey watch touch heart korean series. As I dey carry my own loud

3 Likes

Re: Men Who Watch Korean Love Series Are Legitimate Pvvssy Lickers!! [photos] by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 08, 2021
One of my close pal started watching these Korean love movies after he started dating one new chick, just to impress her. Just last week, they had a fight in his compound and she said he is not a real man, because real men don't watch Korean love movies. Lol me and my guys couldn't hold the laughter. Bobo was just there looking like lucozade .
The see finish was too much
Re: Men Who Watch Korean Love Series Are Legitimate Pvvssy Lickers!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:58pm On Sep 08, 2021
dannyrhymes600:
One of my close pal started watching these Korean love movies after he started dating one new chick, just to impress her. Just last week, they had a fight in his compound and she said he is not a real man, because real men don't watch Korean love movies. Lol me and my guys couldn't hold the laughter. Bobo was just there looking like lucozade .
If your friend is wise, he would see this as an advice instead of insult.

1 Like

Re: Men Who Watch Korean Love Series Are Legitimate Pvvssy Lickers!! [photos] by Englishisamust: 2:03pm On Sep 08, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

That your pady na idiot. He started watching korean film just to impress a lady chaiii!!!, When one person just dey download aam to knack babe

1 Like

Re: Men Who Watch Korean Love Series Are Legitimate Pvvssy Lickers!! [photos] by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 08, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
If your friend is wise, he would see this as an advice instead of insult.

He sure did.
Even all the motivational insults we gave him that day will never make him watch Korean love movies and talk to the babe again.
I mean, what does he want to continue doing with a babe that can insult you in public with something you are doing to impress her
Re: Men Who Watch Korean Love Series Are Legitimate Pvvssy Lickers!! [photos] by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 08, 2021
Englishisamust:

That you pady na idiot. He started watching korean film just to impress a lady chaiii!!!,
I tell you bruv. He overrated that love of a thing
Re: Men Who Watch Korean Love Series Are Legitimate Pvvssy Lickers!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:08pm On Sep 08, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

He sure did.
Even all the motivational insults we gave him that day will never make him watch Korean love movies and talk to the babe again.
I mean, what does he want to continue doing with a babe that can insult you in public with something you are doing to impress her
grin
Re: Men Who Watch Korean Love Series Are Legitimate Pvvssy Lickers!! [photos] by benqo01(m): 2:18pm On Sep 08, 2021
I watch Korean movies alots but not this love series sha
Re: Men Who Watch Korean Love Series Are Legitimate Pvvssy Lickers!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:19pm On Sep 08, 2021
benqo01:
I watch Korean movies alots but not this love series sha
Re: Men Who Watch Korean Love Series Are Legitimate Pvvssy Lickers!! [photos] by Olamilekxy(m): 4:36pm On Sep 08, 2021
Front page material
Re: Men Who Watch Korean Love Series Are Legitimate Pvvssy Lickers!! [photos] by benqo01(m): 5:44pm On Sep 08, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:

Bro no think am Korean movies re top notch....I can even give u interesting ones to watch
Re: Men Who Watch Korean Love Series Are Legitimate Pvvssy Lickers!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:13pm On Sep 08, 2021
Olamilekxy:
Front page material
grin
Re: Men Who Watch Korean Love Series Are Legitimate Pvvssy Lickers!! [photos] by Olamilekxy(m): 8:23pm On Sep 08, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
grin

You open our eyes brodaa, always seeing people commenting that you hate woman and all that, bro that mind them, if a guy always view yur post and he didn't learn something from you then he can never be revive from SIMPson family again.
Re: Men Who Watch Korean Love Series Are Legitimate Pvvssy Lickers!! [photos] by fattprince(m): 8:31pm On Sep 08, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Take this guy for example, in every of those silly series i manage to catch, he always appear strong and on top of his game! Every most other men in the same series will be acting like pvvssies! undecided
I would have love to watch him but they all basically look the same to me.
Re: Men Who Watch Korean Love Series Are Legitimate Pvvssy Lickers!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:45pm On Sep 08, 2021
fattprince:

I would have love to watch him but they all basically look the same to me.
grin
Re: Men Who Watch Korean Love Series Are Legitimate Pvvssy Lickers!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:47pm On Sep 08, 2021
Olamilekxy:

You open our eyes brodaa, always seeing people commenting that you hate woman and all that, bro that mind them, if a guy always view yur post and he didn't learn something from you then he can never be revive from SIMPson family again.
Thanks for the compliments although i wish i never had to get them.
Re: Men Who Watch Korean Love Series Are Legitimate Pvvssy Lickers!! [photos] by Palazee(m): 8:48pm On Sep 08, 2021
Englishisamust:
Im a Korean film addict
Have you watched
Vincenzo
It's okay not to be okay
K2
City Hunter
Angel last mission
Morim school
Jumong
Mr queen
Lawless lawyer
Vagabond
Descendant of the sun
The healer
Faith
Night watch man
Kingdom
Hotel rooftop
Touch your heart
Ruler of the mask
While you are sleeping
Lobbyist
A man called God
Oh my ghost
Kanchi
Blood
Princess man

See this guy shaa you no Sabi anything. I love Korean film than sex self. Keep decieving yourself whether if I watch Korean film it will cause me unhappiness. Abi this one dey mad for head undecided,

I have watched City hunter, a man called god, faith, descendant of the sun, kanchi

Mehn those film are lit
Re: Men Who Watch Korean Love Series Are Legitimate Pvvssy Lickers!! [photos] by Englishisamust: 9:03pm On Sep 08, 2021
Palazee:
I have watched City hunter, a man called god, faith, descendant of the sun, kanchi

Mehn those film are lit

God bless u bro you sabii film. Na only insecure person will take any advice giving on this thread. If you won mumu on top love you go mumu, no go dey believe say na one Asian film dey cause ur mumuity
Re: Men Who Watch Korean Love Series Are Legitimate Pvvssy Lickers!! [photos] by Tolulove26: 10:21pm On Sep 08, 2021
Contact us and get cheap data from us

Re: Men Who Watch Korean Love Series Are Legitimate Pvvssy Lickers!! [photos] by fk001(m): 11:10pm On Sep 08, 2021
I watch Korean series too, but u don't like the modern day Korean series.

I love their ancient series the likes of Jumong, Empress Ki, Rebel and the Jewel. The genre of the ancient series is mostly action, power tussle, and thriller.

The modern day type is not interesting at all, I couldn't even stand to watch 2 episode from it, the actors looks feminine for my liking, couple with their stewpid facial reaction to buttress my point of seeing them as more feminine.
Re: Men Who Watch Korean Love Series Are Legitimate Pvvssy Lickers!! [photos] by bukatyne(f): 9:08pm On Sep 11, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Full grown men with beards crying like 5 year olds because of a girl? Jesus!

I can only speak for Korean movies:

1. They do not have beards

2. Their men are very masculine despite looking feminine & sharing lipstick with their girlfriends cheesy They are so secure in their masculinity that the male interest can be younger, poorer and less privileged than the female interest and yet lead (not rule/control) the relationship.

I think you guys can pick a lot from them.

1 Like

Re: Men Who Watch Korean Love Series Are Legitimate Pvvssy Lickers!! [photos] by bukatyne(f): 9:11pm On Sep 11, 2021
Englishisamust:
Im a Korean film addict
Have you watched
Vincenzo
It's okay not to be okay
K2
City Hunter
Angel last mission
Morim school
Jumong
Mr queen
Lawless lawyer
Vagabond
Descendant of the sun
The healer
Faith
Night watch man
Kingdom
Hotel rooftop
Touch your heart
Ruler of the mask
While you are sleeping
Lobbyist
A man called God
Oh my ghost
Kanchi
Blood
Princess man

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Eku se Oluwa
Re: Men Who Watch Korean Love Series Are Legitimate Pvvssy Lickers!! [photos] by bukatyne(f): 9:13pm On Sep 11, 2021
Englishisamust:

So na only girls dey watch korean film. Keep decieving yourself. Make I dey watch my own film go. Do whatever makes you happy. I no go drag words with u again. Make I dey watch touch heart korean series. As I dey carry my own loud

Is this not 'Because It Is My First Life'?
Re: Men Who Watch Korean Love Series Are Legitimate Pvvssy Lickers!! [photos] by bukatyne(f): 9:15pm On Sep 11, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

Ok, this is hilarious cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

Instead of peeps to decipher if they are dating normal peeps or 'Nigerian' peeps, they would assume and get burnt.

That lady would claim to like 'gentlemanly god-fearing men' tomorrow.
Re: Men Who Watch Korean Love Series Are Legitimate Pvvssy Lickers!! [photos] by bukatyne(f): 9:17pm On Sep 11, 2021
fk001:
I watch Korean series too, but u don't like the modern day Korean series.

I love their ancient series the likes of Jumong, Empress Ki, Rebel and the Jewel. The genre of the ancient series is mostly action, power tussle, and thriller.

The modern day type is not interesting at all, I couldn't even stand to watch 2 episode from it, the actors looks feminine for my liking, couple with their stewpid facial reaction to buttress my point of seeing them as more feminine.

Have you tried Vinzenzo?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help!! Olosho Is About to Escape With My Hard Earned Money! (graphic Pics) / A Partner You Can Live With Or One You Cant Live Without? / Is 2months Into A Relationship Too Early To Have SEX?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.