Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Magatakarda And Yari Visits Bola Tinubu In London - Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magatakarda And Yari Visits Bola Tinubu In London - Photo (28706 Views)

Wike Received APC Senator Aliyu Magatakarda Wammako Today In Rivers State / Abdul Aziz Yari Visits Wike Again (Pictures) / Sadiya Magatakarda Wamakko Is Dead And Buried (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magatakarda And Yari Visits Bola Tinubu In London - Photo by Whiteshield: 12:30pm On Sep 08, 2021
Wawu
Re: Magatakarda And Yari Visits Bola Tinubu In London - Photo by Ogbuefi2020: 12:30pm On Sep 08, 2021
Sirjamo:
Ipob terrorists (not all Igbo), say hi to your next Commander in Chief, the one that will send jets to ogwashi uku to hammer your flat heads if you don't behave yourselves.

That's former governor Aliyu Wamako, not Muttawali
He will end like Abiola
Re: Magatakarda And Yari Visits Bola Tinubu In London - Photo by Rugaria: 12:30pm On Sep 08, 2021
"Yoruba and fulani are one and the same" Tinubu 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Magatakarda And Yari Visits Bola Tinubu In London - Photo by pman06(m): 12:31pm On Sep 08, 2021
Lol
Re: Magatakarda And Yari Visits Bola Tinubu In London - Photo by Fourwinds: 12:31pm On Sep 08, 2021
sarrki:
It’s time guys

Start wailing

Okokobiokor....pvssy jam okomile...

Na this one be future presido?
Re: Magatakarda And Yari Visits Bola Tinubu In London - Photo by Whiteshield: 12:33pm On Sep 08, 2021
Ogbuefi2020:
I pity Tinubu, the North will flush him like poo

Pity your father who is irrelevant in the scheme of things

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magatakarda And Yari Visits Bola Tinubu In London - Photo by Antoeni(m): 12:34pm On Sep 08, 2021
Tinubu has become a wildlife in a zoo that people take turns to visit.
Re: Magatakarda And Yari Visits Bola Tinubu In London - Photo by izubext007: 12:36pm On Sep 08, 2021

"Tinubu is said to be recovering from knee injury "
[/quote]

So Ahmed Tinubu has been involved in doggy style.
Re: Magatakarda And Yari Visits Bola Tinubu In London - Photo by damiloladuke: 12:36pm On Sep 08, 2021
OK
Re: Magatakarda And Yari Visits Bola Tinubu In London - Photo by Laggafin: 12:36pm On Sep 08, 2021
Thunder so strike ur brain only for me u hear
Re: Magatakarda And Yari Visits Bola Tinubu In London - Photo by izubext007: 12:37pm On Sep 08, 2021
sarrki:
It’s time guys

Start wailing
Is only a fool that will wail over Tinubu matter. So you the one wailing.
Re: Magatakarda And Yari Visits Bola Tinubu In London - Photo by Jerryherd: 12:38pm On Sep 08, 2021
Antoeni:
Tinubu has become a wildlife in a zoo that people take turns to visit.

Tinubu Jagaban is a king in a London palace that his subjects take turn to pay royal homage too

4 Likes

Re: Magatakarda And Yari Visits Bola Tinubu In London - Photo by Laggafin: 12:38pm On Sep 08, 2021
Sirjamo:
Ipob terrorists (not all Igbo), say hi to your next Commander in Chief, the one that will send jets to ogwashi uku to hammer your flat heads if you don't behave yourselves.

Thunder go strike ur brain only for me u hear
Re: Magatakarda And Yari Visits Bola Tinubu In London - Photo by DEROX: 12:38pm On Sep 08, 2021
wink JAGABAN YOU BE BOSS JARE PIGS CAN ONLY WAIL AND CRY LOL

4 Likes

Re: Magatakarda And Yari Visits Bola Tinubu In London - Photo by bolrew: 12:40pm On Sep 08, 2021
Abeg I want to visit him too.....
Re: Magatakarda And Yari Visits Bola Tinubu In London - Photo by AmuEbule: 12:40pm On Sep 08, 2021
How am sure that the same people who are visiting Tinubu are not his enemies, especially those from the north. Tinubu’s people should make sure he doesn’t drink or eat with non of these people oo.
Re: Magatakarda And Yari Visits Bola Tinubu In London - Photo by DEROX: 12:41pm On Sep 08, 2021
Ogbuefi2020:
I pity Tinubu, the North will flush him like poo
NO need pity your Governors

1 Like

Re: Magatakarda And Yari Visits Bola Tinubu In London - Photo by anytexy: 12:43pm On Sep 08, 2021
Season of useless visitation... can't he be treated here in Nigeria... anyways, the thread is for zombies
Re: Magatakarda And Yari Visits Bola Tinubu In London - Photo by InHeaven(m): 12:44pm On Sep 08, 2021
When will Political Leader of Igbo's extraction visit Tinubu? This people don't hide their hate for Yorubas.

Full of hate, anger perdition and sorrow

2 Likes

Re: Magatakarda And Yari Visits Bola Tinubu In London - Photo by Cholison(m): 12:53pm On Sep 08, 2021
Shame on leaders that cannot get one functional state of the art hospital.
Re: Magatakarda And Yari Visits Bola Tinubu In London - Photo by smsinnigeria(m): 1:41pm On Sep 08, 2021
sarrki:
Mattawalle a Senator and former Governor of sokoto and yari who was also a former Governor of zamfara visited bola Ahmed tinubu in London

Tinubu is said to be recovering from knee injury

Somebody should help Tinubu with another cloth nah. He has been on this same dress since House of rep Speaker's visit.
Re: Magatakarda And Yari Visits Bola Tinubu In London - Photo by Kacism(m): 1:48pm On Sep 08, 2021
Why did they cut the picture, they don't want to show us his shoes lol. I bet it's still that same shoe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Magatakarda And Yari Visits Bola Tinubu In London - Photo by seyz91(m): 1:50pm On Sep 08, 2021
Confirm!
Gabe427:
If only tinubu can present osibanjo as His candidate and work from behind the scenes as he has always done ......if he comes out succesful I'm sure it would cement His legacy.

Me I sha don't want old president
Re: Magatakarda And Yari Visits Bola Tinubu In London - Photo by RobbStark(m): 1:51pm On Sep 08, 2021
Why did they snap passport size photo.
Why are they hiding his walking stick......

Another mannequin being package to sell to the gullible..

Man that is suppose to be playing in the garden with his grand kids.

Well, I believe most Nigerians have learnt their lessons

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Magatakarda And Yari Visits Bola Tinubu In London - Photo by Aderupoko2: 1:54pm On Sep 08, 2021
He is said to be recovering from Knee injury. Same injury athletes and Footballers have.
Meaning Tinubu is fit grin grin grin
Re: Magatakarda And Yari Visits Bola Tinubu In London - Photo by Bluntemperor: 1:56pm On Sep 08, 2021
seunmsg:
Wamako has always been a Tinubu man so no surprises. Yari on the other hand has always been part of the anti-Tinubu group in APC. However, it's not surprising seeing him with the leader in London since he is rumored to be interested in vying for the National Chairmanship position of APC. Everybody is going to London to negotiate their interest ahead of 2023.

ewooooo!
Chaiiii,na wao for London Tourists
Re: Magatakarda And Yari Visits Bola Tinubu In London - Photo by Indispensable85(m): 2:14pm On Sep 08, 2021
sarrki:
Mattawalle a Senator and former Governor of sokoto and yari who was also a former Governor of zamfara visited bola Ahmed tinubu in London

Tinubu is said to be recovering from knee injury

Tinubu will be unstoppable in 2023 unless he decides not to contest. It doesn't matter whether you hate him or like him. He has built "bridges" across the country over the years and that makes him miles ahead of anyone in the race.
Re: Magatakarda And Yari Visits Bola Tinubu In London - Photo by Escravos(m): 2:39pm On Sep 08, 2021
This is for those that said he couldn't stand without support

1 Like

Re: Magatakarda And Yari Visits Bola Tinubu In London - Photo by bigcasava1(m): 3:14pm On Sep 08, 2021
Shhe! Him want be president.
Re: Magatakarda And Yari Visits Bola Tinubu In London - Photo by ComeToJesus: 3:23pm On Sep 08, 2021
Sirjamo:

I'm not Igbo but you sound fantastically demented and petty. I don't mean to insult but please, let's not increase the toxicity in this world.
Re: Magatakarda And Yari Visits Bola Tinubu In London - Photo by 36STATES: 3:28pm On Sep 08, 2021
I will give this man till end of christmas before he joins his ancestors. What a sad end!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Otoge rally Takes Over Ilorin / Lawyers To Free 13 Lekki Protesters From Lagos Police / Buhari Is Campaigning Against Tinubu — Odinkalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.