Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,771 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:13 AM

Magatakarda And Yari Visits Bola Tinubu In London - Photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magatakarda And Yari Visits Bola Tinubu In London - Photo (28796 Views)

Wike Received APC Senator Aliyu Magatakarda Wammako Today In Rivers State / Abdul Aziz Yari Visits Wike Again (Pictures) / Sadiya Magatakarda Wamakko Is Dead And Buried (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magatakarda And Yari Visits Bola Tinubu In London - Photo by arkonpoint: 3:52pm On Sep 08, 2021
Abeg, me sef wan go visit baba o. Is there any form to fill?
Re: Magatakarda And Yari Visits Bola Tinubu In London - Photo by emperor863(m): 4:42pm On Sep 08, 2021
seunmsg:
Wamako has always been a Tinubu man so no surprises. Yari on the other hand has always been part of the anti-Tinubu group in APC. However, it's not surprising seeing him with the leader in London since he is rumored to be interested in vying for the National Chairmanship position of APC. Everybody is going to London to negotiate their interest ahead of 2023.

............but the fools from the sad east will stand aloof and wail uncontrollably when the result of their inaction stares them in the face. Everybody is negotiating and mapping strategies now, you won't see them. When they are only able to get the post of ex officio members in the coming exco, they will cry marginalisation as usual.
Re: Magatakarda And Yari Visits Bola Tinubu In London - Photo by tundey4all(m): 5:17pm On Sep 08, 2021
He Should have retired from politics
Re: Magatakarda And Yari Visits Bola Tinubu In London - Photo by AFRICANJAMAICA: 5:54pm On Sep 08, 2021
Sirjamo:
Ipob terrorists (not all Igbo), say hi to your next Commander in Chief, the one that will send jets to ogwashi uku to hammer your flat heads if you don't behave yourselves.

That's former governor Aliyu Wamako, not Muttawali

You mumu

Even if you make Satan the president of this country, easterners will be balling hard(and be complaining)

Go and make dollars and stop been tribalistic
Re: Magatakarda And Yari Visits Bola Tinubu In London - Photo by millionboi(m): 6:29pm On Sep 08, 2021
Gabe427:
If only tinubu can present osibanjo as His candidate and work from behind the scenes as he has always done ......if he comes out succesful I'm sure it would cement His legacy.

Me I sha don't want old president
why osinbanjo never visite m?
Re: Magatakarda And Yari Visits Bola Tinubu In London - Photo by offiahvictor(m): 6:48pm On Sep 08, 2021
Ogbuefi2020:
I pity Tinubu, the North will flush him like poo
when will your senses set. you see him gradually locating Aso Rock you here hating.

1 Like

Re: Magatakarda And Yari Visits Bola Tinubu In London - Photo by Sirjamo: 7:12pm On Sep 08, 2021
AFRICANJAMAICA:

You mumu

Even if you make Satan the president of this country, easterners will be balling hard(and be complaining)

Go and make dollars and stop been tribalistic
Na the ones wey get money among easterners dey ball, come sabon gari kano see poor Igbo, their skin don turn multi color.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Magatakarda And Yari Visits Bola Tinubu In London - Photo by APCNig: 7:37pm On Sep 08, 2021
sarrki:
Mattawalle a Senator and former Governor of sokoto and yari who was also a former Governor of zamfara visited bola Ahmed tinubu in London

Tinubu is said to be recovering from knee injury

And idiots and nincompoops still pretend not to know whom the BOSS is. Even when the terrorist living inside the Rock was in hospital, how many of these rogue politicians visited him? The Jagadan is the biggest politician in Africa.

However, only a useless man will travel to London to greet a friend who lives next door in Lagos.
Re: Magatakarda And Yari Visits Bola Tinubu In London - Photo by APCNig: 7:39pm On Sep 08, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Daddy may God continue to give you sound health and may you live long God will continue to shaming your enemies. We have miss you so much sir.

Are you alright? Who is your daddy? Its seems you need to go for DNA test
Re: Magatakarda And Yari Visits Bola Tinubu In London - Photo by APCNig: 7:40pm On Sep 08, 2021
Nackdemall:
ATTENTION Mr. Poster! Fomer Governor of Sokoto state Senator Aliyu Wamako ( Magatakarda )

If this is how you sabi book, you no go dey here to fight APC Vs PDP internet fight.
Re: Magatakarda And Yari Visits Bola Tinubu In London - Photo by Afobaba33(m): 9:17pm On Sep 08, 2021
Aliyu wamakko.I will always love and respect the way you treated us as a corpper in sokoto
Ruwa baba you made me enjoyed serving my fatherland(2011/2012)
Re: Magatakarda And Yari Visits Bola Tinubu In London - Photo by ledaman: 12:44am On Sep 09, 2021
5% people would not be pleased with this pic grin

1 Like

Re: Magatakarda And Yari Visits Bola Tinubu In London - Photo by BigMoneyeye: 1:38am On Sep 09, 2021
Sirjamo:
Ipob terrorists (not all Igbo), say hi to your next Commander in Chief, the one that will send jets to ogwashi uku to hammer your flat heads if you don't behave yourselves.

That's former governor Aliyu Wamako, not Muttawali
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Magatakarda And Yari Visits Bola Tinubu In London - Photo by seanjy4konji: 12:29pm On Sep 09, 2021
The people governing us looking like what i cant describe...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members / Photo: Baby Born Like An Old Man In India(viewers Discretion) / Justice Nnamdi Dimgba: "SSS’ Conduct Disgrace To Democracy”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.