Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Bride Caught In Doggy Sex With Her Ex-Boyfriend During Wedding Reception - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride Caught In Doggy Sex With Her Ex-Boyfriend During Wedding Reception (125867 Views)

Couple Rocking Super Eagles Jersey In Doggy Pre-Wedding Photos / Couple Rocks Super Eagles Jersey In Doggy Style Pre-Wedding Photos / Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Caught In Doggy Sex With Her Ex-Boyfriend During Wedding Reception by MufasaLion: 9:49pm On Sep 08, 2021
TWLifestyle:
lol , if it was a man will you people not be here telling us how " men are naturally polygamous? How they don't like only rice,?

Well, I'm a rational person. Don't generalize.
Re: Bride Caught In Doggy Sex With Her Ex-Boyfriend During Wedding Reception by MNDY(m): 9:49pm On Sep 08, 2021
dalass:

She was doing doggey by herself ba?

Hypocrisy at its best undecided

We keep blaming you women in these things because a woman holds 90% of the power to make sex happen or not.
Re: Bride Caught In Doggy Sex With Her Ex-Boyfriend During Wedding Reception by Iziq(m): 9:58pm On Sep 08, 2021
Fake news just full nairaland

1 Like

Re: Bride Caught In Doggy Sex With Her Ex-Boyfriend During Wedding Reception by lereinter(m): 10:03pm On Sep 08, 2021
Sakamaje
Re: Bride Caught In Doggy Sex With Her Ex-Boyfriend During Wedding Reception by LadyRosa(f): 10:09pm On Sep 08, 2021
HazzanTazzan:

The post said wedding evening ... not bachelor’s night or spinster’s night ...

Dont come here and defend nonsense

No difference.
Re: Bride Caught In Doggy Sex With Her Ex-Boyfriend During Wedding Reception by legba1(m): 10:10pm On Sep 08, 2021
PriceNow:
Last enjoyment grin

No... You missed it, it's called signing out

1 Like

Re: Bride Caught In Doggy Sex With Her Ex-Boyfriend During Wedding Reception by Ladycewhy(f): 10:16pm On Sep 08, 2021
Lol

See them having siezures, mteeeew .

Men cheat, women cheat So why the fuss? undecided
Re: Bride Caught In Doggy Sex With Her Ex-Boyfriend During Wedding Reception by kingemaker(m): 10:17pm On Sep 08, 2021
chiiraq802:
Marriage; An overrated scam.
I keep on preaching the gospel to young and hardworking guys, go and make money forget about marriage.

There are so many ways of having children presently, Contract, Surrogate, Baby mama's. Marriage only favors Woemen, they will drain you emotionally, financially, spiritually all in the guise of been married and they will cheat instantly without blinking an eye.
Don't you want sound health Don't you want peace of mind Don't you want to enjoy this life Don't you want financial breakthrough Don't you want to live long

With how razz and hoetic woemen are nowadays. even Jesus Christ will support "say no to marriage".
For christ sake, even christ didn't marry.
Re: Bride Caught In Doggy Sex With Her Ex-Boyfriend During Wedding Reception by SATANlST: 10:22pm On Sep 08, 2021
this reminds me of nneka. bleeped her mercilessly a day before her wedding.
Re: Bride Caught In Doggy Sex With Her Ex-Boyfriend During Wedding Reception by snoopz: 10:24pm On Sep 08, 2021
the future is female
Re: Bride Caught In Doggy Sex With Her Ex-Boyfriend During Wedding Reception by pacespot(m): 10:27pm On Sep 08, 2021
In this life, I've found out through many discoveries that some people (the sadists) derive their joy from the pains they inflict on others, you might want to ask me why would someone derive joy from seeing other people suffer, the answer is that evil and sadistic people don't have a life of their own, they live a borrow life from other people, their own life is based on what is going on in the lives of people around them. For instance, if someone around them is rising they see that as their own falling, and vice versa if someone around them is falling they see that as their own rising.

The poor husband in this case is being used to give a sense of sexual gratification to these two orgy mates by engaging in such act right at the moment the man wants to feel proud of being a husband, so his pain is their own sense of self gratifications
Re: Bride Caught In Doggy Sex With Her Ex-Boyfriend During Wedding Reception by Paulianfa(m): 10:31pm On Sep 08, 2021
Story must be told no matter what happens
Re: Bride Caught In Doggy Sex With Her Ex-Boyfriend During Wedding Reception by Cowbell521: 10:42pm On Sep 08, 2021
motymop:
No loyalty anywhere

I wonder what guys are doing marrying in this 21st century, marriage is outdated, just get a partner and never marry her. Marriage is of no use in this century
Thank you
Re: Bride Caught In Doggy Sex With Her Ex-Boyfriend During Wedding Reception by MhiztaFrank(m): 10:42pm On Sep 08, 2021
chiiraq802:
I keep on preaching the gospel to young and hardworking guys, go and make money forget about marriage.

There are so many ways of having children presently, Contract, Surrogate, Baby mama's. Marriage only favors Woemen, they will drain you emotionally, financially, spiritually all in the guise of been married and they will cheat instantly without blinking an eye.
Don't you want sound health Don't you want peace of mind Don't you want to enjoy this life Don't you want financial breakthrough Don't you want to live long

With how razz and hoetic woemen are nowadays. even Jesus Christ will support "say no to marriage".

I don't concur to this
Re: Bride Caught In Doggy Sex With Her Ex-Boyfriend During Wedding Reception by MhiztaFrank(m): 10:45pm On Sep 08, 2021
Well...I wont say it's all girls

So far this one here has been nice
Re: Bride Caught In Doggy Sex With Her Ex-Boyfriend During Wedding Reception by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:48pm On Sep 08, 2021
Davash222:
Never underestimate the foolishness of a Nigerian girl.

If people think marriage will make you stop some stupid things and you don't stop them before hand...

Welcome to season two...
Re: Bride Caught In Doggy Sex With Her Ex-Boyfriend During Wedding Reception by Lancer47(m): 10:56pm On Sep 08, 2021
Fear women
Re: Bride Caught In Doggy Sex With Her Ex-Boyfriend During Wedding Reception by BenlO(m): 10:58pm On Sep 08, 2021
Davash222:
Never underestimate the foolishness of a Nigerian girl.
I tell you
Re: Bride Caught In Doggy Sex With Her Ex-Boyfriend During Wedding Reception by BenlO(m): 11:11pm On Sep 08, 2021
SATANlST:
this reminds me of nneka. bleeped her mercilessly a day before her wedding.
And the same girl would go on to make marriage vows nextday the most holy and innocent way.
Re: Bride Caught In Doggy Sex With Her Ex-Boyfriend During Wedding Reception by fkj950ax(m): 11:19pm On Sep 08, 2021
@Seun
How can this be on front page?
Re: Bride Caught In Doggy Sex With Her Ex-Boyfriend During Wedding Reception by Omoluabiii(m): 11:24pm On Sep 08, 2021
Is a normal thing,
its called Send off knacking..
Them they run am well well. Awon weyreh,
Shine your eye o....
All this trouble wey we dey marry? Them dey run am grin
Re: Bride Caught In Doggy Sex With Her Ex-Boyfriend During Wedding Reception by Fiscus105(m): 12:36am On Sep 09, 2021
chiiraq802:

Hope you will not die of heart attack cos of institution of marriage? Does anybody force you to go into such scam? Which day you will talk about millions of couples that are enjoying their marriages? For mere posting fake story that anonymous posted on social media, you almost go into depression. I shake my head for you and those who like your comment.

2 Likes

Re: Bride Caught In Doggy Sex With Her Ex-Boyfriend During Wedding Reception by samwillyco1(m): 1:45am On Sep 09, 2021
I want the full video
Re: Bride Caught In Doggy Sex With Her Ex-Boyfriend During Wedding Reception by walkingshadow911: 1:47am On Sep 09, 2021
princewarri1985:
I believe the story! AFTER MARRIAGE, ONE PERSON YOU NEED TO BE SCARED OF IS YOUR WIFE EX! you can take this to the bank, unless the ex is a disciplined man who know's and understand how sacred marriage, with a call or text message he can have her anytime, BELIEVE OR NOT MOST WOMEN HAVE SEX WITH THEIR EX A DAY TO THEIR WEDDING NIGHT

that thing scares me a lot. even my married ex still talks to me about it.
any man that trusted his wife whom he didn't met has a virgin is a MAD MAN.
Re: Bride Caught In Doggy Sex With Her Ex-Boyfriend During Wedding Reception by Stanleyq: 2:12am On Sep 09, 2021
PriceNow:
Last enjoyment grin
May not be the last
Re: Bride Caught In Doggy Sex With Her Ex-Boyfriend During Wedding Reception by Stanleyq: 2:14am On Sep 09, 2021
chiiraq802:

Because it did nt work 4 u does not mean that it Cant work 4 others.
Re: Bride Caught In Doggy Sex With Her Ex-Boyfriend During Wedding Reception by Bngf: 2:27am On Sep 09, 2021
Jesus
Re: Bride Caught In Doggy Sex With Her Ex-Boyfriend During Wedding Reception by omereneze: 2:55am On Sep 09, 2021
The woman did a wrong thing by covering such an evil act
Re: Bride Caught In Doggy Sex With Her Ex-Boyfriend During Wedding Reception by West2019(m): 3:20am On Sep 09, 2021
Since 2015 .fake news
Re: Bride Caught In Doggy Sex With Her Ex-Boyfriend During Wedding Reception by Ikpongiton: 3:41am On Sep 09, 2021
After that she will rush to bathroom with alum, and the groom will call her my love.
Re: Bride Caught In Doggy Sex With Her Ex-Boyfriend During Wedding Reception by Neddyogu(m): 3:56am On Sep 09, 2021
who lets her son marry her neice?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gym Instructor Loses Concentration After A Slay Queen Shook Her Chest At The Gym / Lady Who Got Pregnant At 23 As A Virgin Without Penetrative Sex (pics) / Kenya's Famous Sex Garden "Muliro Gardens"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.